BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

ic tiedax: having given up talking to villagers as they seem to shy away from him he takes to the jungle trees a couple hours later he hear a sound that seem to be a shout of stop!! or something like that tiedax stops to think it could be a cry for help so he changes dierection to see what is going on as his mask glows and his speed increases tiedax takes a leap to another tree a leap that is too far he relizes but before he falls the wind picks up and pushes him into the tree after picking him self back up he tests the wind by raising his hand it picks up when he lowers his hand it dies down "i can control the air wind" tiedax yells and then he starts running back to where he heard the noise

Having trouble keeping your mask firmly attached to your face? Well then stop being Lewa!

[Le-Koro Proper (Ferellis)]

Ferellis fired two shots in quick succession, switching her aim before the second to aim at her attacker’s left knee.

Her eyes followed up, in case Handsy had anything up his sleeve. He couldn't be that stupid, surely?

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Vantul

Well, this is happening fast. Kantok flew past Vantul's head and landed far below. And Poraku ran and started stabbing people's feet. What is going on. Vantul ran to the edge and looked down. ​I hope the spear's okay. After standing dumbstruck for a while, Vantul reached into his pack and pulled out his knife. Should I help? Can I help? He whimpered, turned, and then followed Poraku into the fray.

And started trying to punch him, because, why would you stab a Matoran if you can punch him? He's just a Matoran after all. And you might get arrested by the seemingly unusually picky policewoman. For stabbing. Policeskakdi. Policeskakdiwoman. The lady who's really tough and is gonna beat you up if you mess up. Her. Not the one in pink, no, the other one.

OOC: Just scroll up, all the info is on this page. If you mean motives, they're rebellious idiots (and so are you, I guess).

OOC: Yay! Rebellious idiots for the win!

IC: Vantul comes over and starts punching Poraku. One such punch lands square in Poraku's face. Poraku shakes his head...and realizes what is happening. Summoning all of his tiny Matoran Kohlii champion strength, Poraku yells:

"EVERYBODY STOOOOOOP!!!!"

IC: 

Ferellis seemed to more or less have Handsy, so Silene approached the two Matoran who seemed to in a little scuffle between each other. She looked down at them with a hand on her hip and a sword in the other and sighed disappointingly. 

"Your stupidity makes me sad. So like...stop it. Drop your weapons and sit down till we decide what to do with you." Silene didn't want to have to hurt them, something about harming Matoran just didn't sit right with her. Of course if they continued to act like morons she wouldn't have a choice. 

Edited by D.Va

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Komae

"Oh, I keep you out of trouble.  You just don't always realize it."  The merchant finished off the last of his glass and put it aside.  "Say we were going to Ta-Koro.  Did you have any plans for how we would get there? What we might bring along? Where we might stay when we got there?"

IC:

"You just have to take the fun out of all this adventure stuff, don't you?" Beosach replied, momentarily pouting. "I figured we'd get there by boat, again, unless you'd like to walk. I figured we'd bring along our widgets, some supplies, stuff like that, hopefully not get into a big storm like we did last time. And there are numerous inns in Ta-Koro." He leaned back in his chair again, relaxing in the midday sun.

"Besides, Komae, don't you think we've been in Le-Koro long enough? It's been ages. They've probably finished all the repairs and everything else they needed to do right under our noses while we were sitting here talking."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The other Matoran shrugged.  "Well, time flies when you're having fun, is what they say.  And I think our little vacation here was plenty of fun.  Perhaps we should get back to Ga-Koro instead, and check in on the shops? I like to think the "out on business" sign I put up has been well-respected, but, you never know these days..."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

"But it's the principle of the thing! Besides, an important part of any business is showing a friendly face to anyone who stops by!" Komae smiled, which did not support his point. 

"Besides, why Ta-Koro? I've got the feeling there's a terrible amount of lava there.  Doesn't seem like a good place for Po-Matoran."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC:

"But Komae, you love rocks, don't you?" Beosach asked, leaning towards his friend again. "There are a lot of different igneous rocks in Ta-Koro. Including obsidian. Think of all the different knives you could make with obsidian, man. Volcanic glass. Extra sharp. Extra-extra good for knives. Right?"

profiles i guess

Komae put a hand to his chest in surprise.  "Beosach, what kind of person do you take me for? I'm just fine with this old rock-carved dagger, made from good Po-Koro stone.  It's served me well over the years, after all - why would I need some fancy obsidian or anything like that?

"Though that said, you do bring up a good point.  Perhaps we could apply some Po-Matoran carving styles to Ta-Koro geologies, though I'm sure we wouldn't be the first to have that idea."

• 1 month later...

IC:

"We wouldn't be the first, but with your carving ability and my business sense and great aesthetics, I'm sure we could make something marketable out of it!" Beosach replied grandiosely, happily clapping Komae on the shoulder. "Besides, it's not like I said you had to take an obsidian knife for yourself. Just that you could make some good obsidian knives. Those Ta-Matoran over there wouldn't know how to make a good stone knife if all they had to do was attach the blade to a handle. They need your expertise."

profiles i guess

"Now, now.  I don't think anyone really needs my expertise.  Insofar as I have any.  But... I suppose if you're really raring to go, it couldn't hurt as long as we don't do anything rash while we're there."

• 1 month later...

IC:

"Lekua," The Le-Matoran heard his name inside the Gukko Force headquarters, uttered by a cloaked Matoran in the hall. The Matoran raised a hand in greeting with a faint smile. "May I have a word?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nokhann

Hhnn...

I'm getting too old for this.

I struggle to remember why I'm even here.....

I can practically hear the metaphorical gears turning in my head...

Oh. Yeah. That one punk. He's taken care of now though.

I slowly walk out of the hut the Le-Matoran kindly let me borrow. I have to get on my hands and knees to get out, but I do it.

Hammer, satchel, arms, legs, head, mask. All here.

Didn't someone say something was up in Ko-Koro?

OOC: Slightly confused Nokhann open for interaction.

Edited by Nightbeat

OOC: since up to four people who were involved in the le-koro scuffle have not visited this website since may, i think it's safe to say i can pull kaen out of that whole mess.

​IC: (Kaen)

...?
Odd, the Toa of Air felt he had been doing something just now. He had his sword in hand, and some sort of determination inside him, but why he wasn't sure. He shook his head, sheathed his blade and began walking. As he headed to the elevators he paused, taking note of an
imposing, eight foot tall Toa of Fire with a battlehammer by his side. Something compelled him to say hello.
​"Howdy, stranger."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: (Kaen)

"Good."
​He debating putting his arm around the Toa of Fire to put emphasis on his next sentence, but realized that 1. he was too tall and 2. he'd probably lose his arm.
​"So what do you say, stranger? Wanna work together? Two heads are better than one."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OOC: Wait, is double posting allowed now? Edit: Oops I forgot about the 12 hour rule, my bad XP.

IC: Krane the Rainmaker (from Onu Wahi)

Krane increased the speed of his hoverboard, startling a few travelers. He could see the bright sunlight up ahead. He slowed down a bit. As he exited the tunnel, he halted to a stop. Here he was, Le Wahi.

OOC: Krane is open for interaction.

Edited by Darth Kranie

OOC: Oh you're talking to me? Sure, whatevs.

IC: Krane the Rainmaker

Krane noticed someone approaching him. He turned to the newcomer. He kept his board to his side and remained calm, trying to avoid appearing hostile to the stranger.

OOC: Mind giving me some info about your character? Oh, and Krane is a Vortixx btw :).

IC: Krane the Rainmaker

"There are many Toa of Air. Perhaps a few specific details of him might help."

He assured a calming smile to the stranger. By the sound of her tone she didn't seem to have any friendly intentions of finding this Toa.

Krane was intrigued already.

Edited by Darth Kranie