Vahki Canister Errors

Haecceity

Hey all,

I was recently sorting through my collection (or what's left of it), looking for unopened sets, when I happened to find this sealed Vorzakh canister with a green top. As far as I remembered, Vorzakh lids were colored red, matching their eye color, and that Nuurakh had green lids. Curious, I asked a couple friends about the lid, and Taipu1 seemed to remember that the Vahki were notorious for packaging errors. Has anyone else run into this sort of defect before?

Edited by Haecceity

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I remember seeing a Bordahk with a blue top in a target, but thought nothing of it and went on my way.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

^ My Bordakh has a light blue top. :blink: Never heard of it having an orange one. As for my Vahki, since apparently it can be different:

Nuurakh- Green (eye color)

Vorzakh- Red (eye color)

Rorzakh - Lime Green (eye color)

Zadakh - Blue (eye color)

Keerakh- Light Blue (eye color)

I'm curious now to know as well whether its just packaging error or something else. My guess would be that the lid top was supposed to be based off of eye color but some got packaged and sent off with the main-color lid.

BZPRPG

I've only seen Vahki canisters with the lid the same color as the Vahki's eyes. I also couldn't sworn the "lid" was on the bottom, but that might have just been the Rahkshi.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Yea, I've seen it a lot in stores when they were being sold. Most of the errors matched the primary color of the set, like in your pic: green color, green lid.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I remember having that, too. I can't completely remember which ones had the wrong lids now, I confess that I threw the canisters out ages ago, but it was definitely an error I encountered. If memory serves, I seem to recall that of the two Bordakhs I ended up with, one had the correct orange lid while the other had a light-blue one; and similarly, my Keerakh had an orange lid as well.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."