Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Soli"Pleasure to meet you Sagom. Name's Soli, although you probably already know that due to Nost here shouting out my name." Soli said, before gesturing to a seat. "Please seat, and apologize for the look of the place, I had only just reopened when some fools thought they could have a fight in my house. Oh and the blade it was nothing, I just spend time in my craft. Unlike most other smith's these days."OOC: Ninja'ed again."Yes Nost it has been too long, and I take it you've been using that oil I gave you, to great effect then."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Sagom)

"Thank you," she replies to the being, not releasing Nost's hand. "I myself craft swords; although I'm a bit out of practice. I crafted this sword," she says while taking out her longsword, but immediatly felt stupid for trying to show a blind Toa her sword. Sagom begins to blush as she stammers,"Uh I-I'm sorry."-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Truth be told, I used it all up. Had to buy some more." he said, shaking the gourd, causing its insides to swish. "We're off to Ko soon but I just wanted to pay you a small visit. Here." Nost had taken out a generous amount of widgets and placed them in Soli's hand. He felt bad knowing she was blind but he knew better. "For the shop. Hopefully it'll help you out."

IC: SoliSoli laughed at her realization of Sagom's stammering. "Don't be sorry, with my Arthon I can tell the craftsmanship of sword, just by listening. Let me guess you spent a year on this sword. Atleast that's what the quality tells me. Much better than most of the junk on the street." She then turned to Nost, "No keep the widgets, I don't need charity."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SolarisSolaris was in so much pain. More mentally, than physically. Memories came flooding back. He had done so many horrible things. But he had done even more good... Perhaps his life wasn't such a wreck... Another twist of pain. Another scream. Perhaps all had been set right. He had payed for what he had done, and Ghar-Knel had made sure of that. Now was time to start again...Hopefully...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: [Stronin]Stronin turned over to face Henkka, who he assumed to still be within the body of Voi. He knew that his friend would be disappearing soon, so he would have to say goodbye rather quickly. However, he really didn't want to say goodbye, for nobody wants to see their friends go."So this is it eh?" he said, smiling slightly at the other Toa. "Our adventure is coming to an end. Don't really wanna see you go, but I doubt I can stop you."He paused for a moment, before continuing."You've been a good friend man. I mean, sure you may have nearly gotten me killed, but it was fun while it lasted.""Rubbing his head sheepishly, he quickly glanced back to where Soli was doing business with some other beings."But anyway, it'd be fun seeing you again one day. I wonder if your past self exists here?"There was a pause as Stronin tried to think of what next to say. He wasn't one for farewells, and he didn't want to say goodbye either, for he believed it to be too simple. However, there was nothing else he could say."Goodbye man. Have fun wherever you're going."

IC: SoliSoli sighed, there was no reasoning with people, they all felt pity for her cause she was blind. They also thought that because she was blind, she didn't know what was going on. However thanks to her Arthon she did. Like she knew from the beginning that Nost and Sagom were holding hands. "Very well then, if you insist."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Solaris...you should probably react to this since it's happening RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR CHAR..IC: Kahua took out a sword of Iron Sand. "I think you have the wrong guy...we don't even know who you ARE!"Zeltroth glared. "I could say the same! It doesn't matter!" He fired a shot at Solaris...Kahua blocked by throwing a shield of Iron Sand. "RAAAAAH!" He swung a huge blade of Iron Sand, but Zeltroth caught it in his gauntleted hand."Failure." He sneered and pulled away the Iron Sand, causing it to dissolve. "Now...DIE!" He ran at Kahua, but the Iron Sand filled his armor. He found his fist hitting his face, making it bleed with the spikes. "WHAT?!" He pushed at Kahua helplessly."That's what they all say." Kahua punched Zeltroth, but he didn't fall. "You must be a glutton for punishment!Zeltroth suddenly raged and rebelled against the Iron Sand moving his joints. His physical strength overpowered Kahua's control, and he punched Kahua to the ground. "DIE." He aimed his gun..Shohu burst into the room. "YOU!" He used his Iron powers to warp Zeltroth's armor, locking his joints and breaking some areas. He made a huge club, activated his Pakari, and bashed Zeltroth out of the room. "I've been tracking you for some time, Zeltroth. Waiting until the people you harassed WEREN'T more powerful!"Zeltroth took Shohu by surprise, shooting him in the face. Acid overwhelmed Shohu, and he fell."That's...a..new..one.." Shohu passed out.He fired off another shot at Solaris and ran.Kahua broke the silence. "SOLARIS!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kyju - BarThe Akrainid slapped a hand on Naona's shoulder. It nearly covered the space between her neck and edge of her shoulder."What, you not a drinker?" he laughed.Retracting his hand, Kyju turned to Ril."And that's just the beginning."Cracking his knuckles, Kyju threw his head back proudly."My species is incredible. I am the tallest of them, as well. But we all have amazing powers beyond that of Toa." he said, crossing his arms.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ga'mal, Sagom, and Tairel)

Sagom looks wipes away a tear before resting her head on Nost's shoulder."You're a nice guy, Nost," she says to him. The Ga-Toa straightens up and wipes away a second tear. "Yes, I guess we should get going. It was nice to meet you, ma'am, and maybe I could get you to craft me a sword some day; if I need one," she adds, smiling toward Soli. Sagom sheathes her sword and pats the other Toa's hand. "Well, you ready, Nost?"Tairel uses his flame powers to engulf the shotgun blast. "I told you to leave; why aren't you doing it?" asks Tairel to the new being. "Solaris," whispers Ga'mal. "Please tell me where Ghar's body is."-Mef Man

OOC: SO many posts, wow...IC: Akinii Makuta? When Rynekk said the odd name, a slight chill came to Akinii: he didn't know why, but something about it seemed evil and twisted. Of course, Rynekk also didn't sound like he was talking about his favorite person in the world. Akinii nudged Plagia, and said, "Uh, sorry to butt in, again, but if you don't mind my asking: who's Makuta?"IC: Divinex Divinex, who was still watching Akinii and company intently, was shocked. He's tangled up with Makuta? Divinex was far from being a hero of any kind, but he hated pathetic Makuta followers with a passion. In fact, he hated them almost as much as he hated Akinii. I wonder whether this Toa is a willing servant of Makuta?

IC(Sagom)

"Yes, it was nice to meet you," she says to the being while walking away with Nost. "Let's get the same Gukko; make it kind of a nastalgic trip," she says, chuckling. The Toa was tempted to let go of Nost's hand, but she simply didn't want to. There's no turning my back on him now. I like him. Alot.-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - Bar"Well, I just say that if I was stuck in a lake in the icy waters of Ko-Wahi for hours, I wouldn't feel even slightly uncomfortable." he winked again.He then grinned."And I could breathe perfectly well under the surface."Sitting back, the Akrainid his hands behind his head in a resting position."That's just the beginning."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kahua breathed a sigh of relief. "Whew! Almost lost ya there.Shohu got up. "Ow...face still burning." He turned to Kahua. "His name is Zeltroth. A Makuta-serving Skakdi on a mission to assassinate the Turaga. Seems they're not the only ones he wants to kill though.""Whoa.." Kahua sat down. "Well...what now?""I can't catch him myself, he's too powerful. A brutal Skakdi. I even heard he has a history as a warlord. Can I join your company? We can help each other out.""If that's ok with Solaris....and I'm wondering where Mip and The Rel are.""Er, who?" Shohu didn't like newcomers...""Friends. Sorta."Zeltroth stalked off. He didn't have enough widgets for more Zamor clips... "Shopkeeper!""Hm?" The shopkeeper stared. He really didn't like this Skakdi customer. "More Zamors, I presume?""All your Zamors." He shot the shopkeeper in the face. Being a Matoran, he died. Zeltroth took all the Zamor clips and Zamors, filling them with the entire stock of acid. "There. That'll be good for about 50 shots, counting reloads." He took all the widgets in the vault. "And that'll be good for everything else." He saw a few witnesses, so he kicked them down. He smashed their masks with punches and threw them into the lava streams. "Puny Matoran..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Sagom)

"It's hard to tell with you some times," she says to him, smiling. "Okay, to Ko-Koro." Sagom gently whips the bird with the reins and pilots it into the sky. Soon, they were atleast one hundred or two hundred feet above the ground; heading in the direction of the snow white mountains."How are you doing back there?"-Mef Man

OOC: I understand; Rakata. It's always busy this time of year. :D

IC

(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Thanks," he says to her before dabbing a rag in the ether. "We'll get you to sleep, Solaris, and we'll fix you up."Ga'mal turned away from Solaris and to Ayra. Tairel could probably tell her where Ghar-Knel's body was. Now, it was time for goodbye's."Ayra, can you come in my room for a moment?" she asks the Toa, gently grabbing her hand.-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - BarThe Akrainid stood up."And what weapon will you use?" he inquired.He, of course, would use his hands. His fists were three times the size of his. And his feet. He would win this fight with punches and kicks.Walking outside, he gestured for Naona to follow."And now we fight."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - FightingStanding about fifteen feet off Naona, Kyju rose ten feet into the air, and he just stood flat in his feet. His arms were behind his back. Naona knew not what she had gotten into.He awaited attack.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Naona]Naona studied her opponent, who seemed to be waiting for her to attack first. Not wanting to waste an opportunity, she slammed her staff into the ground, causing a large piece of stone to fly into the air. As it fell towards the ground, she smiled, before kicking it hard, sending it flying towards Kyju at high speeds.