Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tairel)

Tairel cursed as he watched the being drop Ga'mal's body onto the floor. The "surgery" was disturbing to watch, but it fascinated the Toa of Fire to where he even started believing that Ga'mal would wake up. And the strange part was she was starting to.Her heatlight began to flash again-slowly, but it was flashing. The Ta-Toa bends down and places his hand on the Matoran."I'd try to wake her, but that will probably be some time now," he says to the beings in the room. He gently lifts the Matoran up and places her back on the operating table. Looking back to the Titan he exclaims,"You're a miracle worker! How can I ever repay you?" Tairel rushes forward and embraces the being in a big Ash bear hug.-Mef Man

IC: [Ril]Ril, who had been standing behind Kyju for the entire time, blinked at the sight of his fellow Toa of Fire hug the larger being. It was rather amusing to see the size difference between the two, and it was even funnier due to the fact that it wasn't the larger being who was delivering the hearty embrace."Okay..." he muttered. "For some reason I am no longer confused by this. Must be the fact that someone's blood brought a dead person back to life."

IC - Kyju - HospitalEyes bulging in shock as he was hugged, he gave it a second before pulling away. "Call it a random act of kindness." he said, crossing his arms.To be quite honest, seeing his efforts prevail was repayment enough. He filed away the tactic for later use."She'll be immune to small cuts and bruises for a while, and the antifreeze in my blood with keep her from freezing- though honestly, the climate here does that anyways. Give it a few weeks before my blood diminishes completely."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

"Thank you again," he says to the being before turning around to Ayra. "She's alright!" he exclaims before rushing forward and wrapping his arms around the Toa; spinning her around in the air a few times. It was looking to be a joyful day. Ga'mal was alright and the dreaded Vortixx was dead.-Mef Man

IC: [Ril/Naona]Naona led the larger being out of the hospital, returning to the front of the inn, where their battleground was still present. She quickly dropped into a fighting stance, beckoning towards Kyju, telling him to attack first.Behind them, Ril teleported onto the rooftop of the restaurant and began to watch.

OOC: Yes! Karz yes! :P

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Toa smiles as a single tear rolls down his face while returning the kiss. He sets the Toa back down on solid ground to allow her to stand up. "Let's get her room ready for when she wakes up," Tairel says to her, a bright smile on his face.-Mef Man

OOC: Mef, I hate your slimy guts. -_-IC - Kyju - OutsideAnd move first the Akrainid did. He was on the offensive this round.Leaping up, his tail came flying towards Naona. He could metaphorically taste the battle already.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ayra:"I'll go decorate!" Ayra squealed as she ran into Ga'mal's room and created sculptures of ice and displays of Mata-Nui. Sprinkles of snowflakes danced their way around the room.IC: KhaedKhaed made his way to the gates of Ta-Koro. "Here my tip," Khaed grinned evilly as he stabbed the single guard through the neck and walked into the Koro.

IC: [Naona]Naona blurred to the side, mask already active so early in the battle. She was currently attempting to use the information she had gleaned from the last match to her advantage, for she knew of Kyju's capabilities. It would mean that she would have to try and evade all the hits the other being threw at her, for she did not believe that she could endure a hit from the massive being.Quickly moving towards the wall of the inn, she kicked off it, jumping over her opponent, dropping her leg towards the Akrainid.

IC - Kyju - FightHe grabbed at her foot. If he caught it, he would swing her towards the ground, using the leverage for extra power. At that point, or at the point at which she had dodged and landed, he was use the shock from the recent landing as an opening, kicking his leg out at her chest.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ayra:"Thank you Tairel. You are the first one in awhile to compliment my artisty," Ayra thanked as she took a quick kiss on Tairel's cheek and tended to the room.IC: Khaed:A hospital was clear in sight. Khaed had an odd feeling about it but approached it nevertheless. He extended his wrist sword, and broke into the hospital, leaving a smoke grenade out to blow as he entered.

IC: [Naona]Naona swore as she hit the ground, wincing in pain. She quickly made a note to never try a drop kick on a being who could easily carry her weight twice over, before thrusting her arms out, having seen the kick coming, barely managing to block it. However, the force of the kick still rattled her arms, and sent her rolling backwards.As she stood up, several more pillars of stone emerged from the ground, one of which she jumped onto. The Stone Toa knew that her chances of victory were slim, but she decided to at least try.She activated her mask again, speeding down the pillar, and charging at Kyju, hoping that the extra momentum and speed would allow her to tackle him without much difficulty.

IC: Solaris, PordalSolaris got out of bed. What was everyone's commotion."I'll be with you in a sec, Kahua," he said, walking down the hall. He had to know. He had heard Ga'mal's name so many times. He just had to see.He limped into the room where Tairel and Arya were..."What the Karz is going on in here?" he wondered aloud. Quite loudly."Hey, uh, Solaris," Pordal yelled down the hall. "Get back here. Ya need to heal right up." Before Yerith could make a snide remark, Pordal grumbled, "And I should know."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Solaris, PordalWhat was Tairel saying?!"Don't!" Solaris said, gripping his chest. "I already almost died cleaning that mess up!""Ya need to get back to yer room, mate," Pordal commanded."I don't care," Solaris growled. "If Knellem comes back to life, he'll right as rain kill me and then blow this hospital to Artahka.""Yer overreacting, son," Pordal said, laying a hand on the Toa of Lightning's shoulder."Five hundred years," Solaris mumbled, sitting down.

IC: PordalWell, if he wasn't going down easy, it looked like Solaris was taking this the hard way. Pordal simply made a jab to Solaris's neck, causing the Toa of Lightning to fall asleep. And snore... whoops."All right, mate," Pordal said, dragging Solaris away, "let's get you to beddy-bye."He dragged him through the hall and back to Solaris's room. Pordal lay him down on the bed and walked back out. Time to hit the gym!

IC: Ayra:"He was my love, back when we fought against my master," Ayra answered. "What caused you to do this!"IC: Khaed:"Lust for revenge, my dear," Khaed smiled as he sank his switchsword up Ayra and brought Tairel to the ground. "Have fun!" Khaed said before throwing a explosive grenade in and ran out.

OOC: I thought explosives weren't allowed...

IC(Tairel)

"Ayra!" yells Tairel while running toward the grenade. He grabs it and throws it out toward the retreating being before running back and holding Ayra in his arms."Ayra, where'd he hurt you?" he asks, unable to see from the smoke.OOC: May be my last post for the night.-Mef Man

IC: SoliSoli laughed, "You call that junk outside, swords. Please those are of the same cruddy quailty as the rest of the swords on the street. Let me show you what I mean." Soli went over and grabbed one of her swords. "This," she explained, "Is one of my lowest quality swords. It is from the one month collection, because that is how long it takes the average swordsmith to forge it. As a Toa of fire that time is cut in half for me. Anyway I considered it decent, unlike the junk you made." She went out and grabbed one of Stronin's 'swords', lifting her own up, she cut it clean in half. "Case in point."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Stronin]"Well at least they're mostly usable," he muttered as he watched his new employer cut the sword he had made in half. "I mean, they can cut things, are balanced and you can stab things with them. That's what your average sword is supposed to do."The Iron Toa leaned back against the wall."Maybe I'll just help you get metals then."