Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Hospital - Waking up: Klastio lay in a hospital bed, wounds here and there on his body, and a reddened white cloth wrapped around his left arm. A nurse walked into the room, and spotted his bleeding arm; she quickly grabbed another cloth, and rushed over to him. She unwrapped his arm, setting the red, blood soaked cloth aside, and holding the new cloth to his arm to stop the bleeding. Once his arm had stopped bleeding, she grabbed another cloth, and wrapped his arm in it, pinning it tight to keep pressure on it. Once she left the room, Klastio slowly woke up, opening his eyes first and looking around the room. He then attempted to sit up, and thankfully, he could without any pain. He moved his legs off the bed, and stood up straight, looking around the infirmary he was in. He spotted a red being lying on a bed nearby, who he recognized as his friend, Tahuva. The Toa of air tried to rush over to him, but found that he could barely walk, let alone run. He limped over to the Toa of fire, and stared at him, spotting wounds all over his body. "Mata Nui... what happened?!" he asked aloud, looking around for someone to explain this nonsense to him. Sadly, nobody came forth to answer his question, and he was left to stand by his wounded and unconscious friend. -Klastio

OOC: I don't know how Klastio was involved in the fight or why he's wounded, but...I'll go with it.Jetian got out of the rubble. "Darn it all to Karz, young people these days!" He decided to find the enemies of the one who attacked him. "HEY! YOU!"Kahua rolled aside, hit by the airstrike. "Me??""YES YOU! WHERE ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE TOA ATTACKING YOU?"And attacking him Slicax was, as he landed and sawed Kahua in the leg. Kahua formed a spiked club of Iron Sand and bashed him away, but Slicax fired on the club and dissipated it."GO TO THE HOSPITAL...THERE ARE THREE THERE THAT I KNOW OF, AND AN ASSASSIN IS AFTER THEM! ONE'S BIG AND RED, THE OTHERS ARE AVERAGE, GRAY, AND GREEN!"Jetian ran in to find the room.Orgath made it into Tahuva's room. With him was another Toa of Air. Behind him, Dervian and Shohu lay defeated. Target sighted. Success at hand. One is conscious. Elimination crucial to mission. His cold logic dictated that he fired on Klastio...which he did."What kind of Karz-bound directions did that boy gimme?!" Jetian knocked aside wastebaskets and doors with his cane. "And to make it worse, ITCHY, WRETCHED RUST IN MY REAR! MY MECHANICAL PARTS ARE GONNA FALL APART AND DIE!" He continued hobbling around the hospital for directions.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Is this supposed to be Riaril's hospital, Skarloth?

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

The cable car slowly descended toward the Koro of fire. Tairel and Ayra were in the vehicle, slowly descending upon the village. The Ta-Toa had his head leaned against Ayra's and was slowly falling asleep; the small pur from the gears in the vehicle singing him to sleep.The Ta-Matoran walks to the prison section; making his way to the insane killer."Well, how do you like your room?" he asks the killer upon finding her.-Mef Man

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris kept his sword at hand. Geez, these streets were a bit twisty. He finally caught up to Kahua."What'd I miss?" he asked.Mip ran around the corner. So he hadn't lost Solaris. That was a relief.And The Rel. It had a feeling that someone needed it... So it showed up on the spot. And its motivation: something was going on and it wanted to see what it was.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Like punching to the head now do we? ;)IC: OnuzekBecause of his last attacks, Onuzek expected Kyju's blow to the head and merely stepped back to avoid it.What he wasn't expecting was the fact he used all his limbs, including his tail. It impacted his leg and brought him to one knee. As he landed Onuzek smashed the ground with his claw, using his momentum to enhance the blow.Claw met ground. Ground lost.The ground cracked, shook, and buckled around where he hit it.OOC: You can decide if that make's Kyju go off balance or not.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ask Tahu, I only posted as my character in a hospital, I do not know which one. IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Hospital - Shouting: Klastio had turned at just the right moment, and was only grazed by the blast that was fired at him. He shouted in pain, and turned to see who his attacker was, once he located him, he raised his arms (though his left one was a little less responsive) and blasted the being back with a huge burst of wind. "Help! Someone's attacking!" he shouted, hoping that someone would come to their aid. --IC Oura - Ta-Koro - Entering the Koro: Oura walked out of the tunnel that lead to Onu-Koro, stepping into the warming climate of Ta-Koro with pleasure. Onu-Koro was warm, but not as warm as Ta-Koro, and being a Toa of plasma, Oura was more accustomed to very warm temperatures. Now all he needed to do was find a good place to hide... somewhere quiet, somewhere that was rarely disturbed...-Oura

IC: Kahua was glad to see them. His renewed spirit allowed him to magnetically force Slicax's metal arm to hit his face, and he kicked Slicax down. "Tahuva's hospital room needs reinforcements. So do I!"Reinforcements would put the odds against Slicax. Zeltroth shot Kahua down and pulled out his abdomen flesh in one move. He threw Kahua at Solaris, then fired on Mip and The Rel."WE'LL KILL THEM TOGETHER, MY BRILLIANT MASTER!" Slicax swung his saw at Solaris from behind and fired on Mip and The Rel...Kahua was instantly unconscious. Zeltroth truly was powerful..OOC: I'd advise dodging those. Zeltroth is extremely powerful, he is to Megatron as Solaris is to Ironhide (or whatever analogy you want)IC: Jetian heard the calls for help. He rushed into the room he had FINALLY found, clanking around in his armor while flying with his Kadin. He landed on Orgath. "STICK THE LANDING-YOW!" He shot Orgath point blank in the head, but was thrown off.Orgath shot both Klastio and Jetian. "I thought Slicax finished you, old man."Jetian stumbled back. When Orgath turned his back on him, he jumped on him and hit him with his bladed cane. He ripped out Orgath's external Skakdi spines and wounded his back. "NOW LEMME SHOW YOU HOW WE BROUGHT THE PAIN IN MY DAY!" He hit Orgath in the face, knocking him to the ground.Orgath shot Jetian in the stomach, point blank.Jetian fell down, but he allowed his fist to land on Orgath. "I'm too old for this Karz..." His stomach bled, and some ribs were crushed completely.Orgath threw Jetian off and shot Klastio again, but he was too dazed to aim correctly. After all, his skull had been cracked by that accursed old fool!

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris dove down to dodge the blast while shooting a blast up at Zeltroth."You guys take down... the other one," he commanded. "I got Zeltroth!"Mip dragged The Rel with him to the ground, dodging both blasts.He then nodded at Solaris's orders and swung his axe, intimidatingly."You get his front, I'll take his back," he whispered to The Rel."What'll we do about Kahua?" The Rel asked, getting back up with Miptel."I..." Mip paused. "You take that guy for a moment while I move Kahua."He ran over to Kahua's unconscious body and moved it behind a corner. Then he gave the Toa of Magnetism a few poultice-soaked bandages.He ran back into the fight.The Rel held the line by making a few plasma clouds around itself, occasionally flinging a few and missing on purpose to build a threatening image... kinda.Then Mip got back. This time, The Rel collected a large cloud of plasma and launched it at Silcax's front.And Mip got Silcax's back, releasing a burst of flame.

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Hospital - Fighting: If Klastio had been in any shape to fight, Orgath would be dead, but since he was wounded, he could not strike him outside elemental attacks. He created a vacuum around Orgath's head, sucking all the air inside of it and pushing it out; if Orgath didn't close his mouth, the air would be sucked right out of them. -Klastio

IC: "LOCUSTS!" Slicax flew up with his Kadin, forcing Mip and The Rel's blasts at his front and back to miss...and they ended up shooting each other. He fired Zamors at both of them.Fallen laughed. Once these Toa are done with, Vakama shall die!Zeltroth shot Solaris's blast. The acid, being a liquid, disrupted the lightning, allowing him to jump over the explosion and claw at Solaris's head. He also aimed a blast at Solaris's abdomen angled up at his chin.Orgath began to choke. He shot Klastio to break his focus, allowing him to breathe and escape. He ran out of the hospitalOOC: I think that autohit is justified, since you're a bit wounded and in no shape to dodge.Jetian pulled out some metal. "I heard your friend has Zamors. Then it's time to build the best darn Zamor launcher ever, and he can take my oversized armor to defeat The Fallen! And don't call me crazy." He coughed. "I'm a blacksmith, aren't I? I ought to die doing what I do best!" He pounded the metal with his last strength. It was shaping up quite nicely. A Zamor Launcher that could fire a clump of FIVE Zamors at once, and with force so great (due to its many gears and pistons) that it would amplify the damage!OOC: I know the weapon's a bit overpowered, but 1. I'm using to to kill one of my own chars, no one else. And 2, it will be destroyed during the battle.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kyju - Charred ForestKyju balanced himself with his tail. This fight was just getting good. Onuzek had no mask, he had injured shoulders. Halfed strength against constant pain. This was going to be interesting.He lashed out at a tree with his hands. He punched through it, grabbing the log. With a running start, he leapt up, swinging the log at the Toa of gravity's back.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Hospital - Waking Tahuva: Klastio nodded, watching as the elderly being made the launcher. He then turned to face the unconscious Tahuva, who he walked over to, and shook, attempting to wake him up for the coming battle. "Tahuva? Wake up," he said, if he wanted to survive, he would need to be alert, and safe. He was in no fit shape to fight, though, and he would have to stay in the infirmary. "Are there others coming?" he asked Jetian. Orgath's appearance obviously had something to do with their fight in Ko-Koro, and Klastio only hoped that there wasn't going to be any more trouble while they recuperated. -Klastio

OOC: If you don't mind I would like to keep a record of this fight to keep.IC: OnuzekOnuzek stood up as soon as the log hit him. It splintered in half and arched his back."Lizard-Kyju smack Onuzek with stick?" He said as he swung around with his massive arms out from his sides, attemting to hit Kyju with one as he spun around to face him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: TBH, I was planning on posting it as a story. :P With credit to you for Onuzek, of course. So yeah, definately don't mind.IC - Kyju - Charred ForestKyju's breath got faster. He had just attacked Onuzek with a tree...to no effect.He saw the arm coming, and had no intention of being hit with those again. He ducked (a move he could only do with someone his own size) and came back with an uppercut to the chest. It would have crippled a lesser being, such as a Matoran. However, he knew his opponent could take the strike with ease.Which is why he followed up with a kick to the groin. Once he finished those, he executed a back-fist to the side.OOC: None technically have to hit, I just wrote it out so that you'd have more to respond to.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I was actully planning to poste it as my first blog post :) Can't wait to read the story!IC: OnuzekThe punch caught him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. This brought his arms down instinctivly and accadentaly blocked the knee to the groin and the back-fist to the side. He returned these attacks with bringing his arms up and out to push Kyju away. He then followed up with his own kick to the side.OOC: Just got back for my Tae Kwon Do class, so even my BZPRPG characters are doing kicks :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jetian removed his armor and finished the launcher. He noticed that it was missing a stomach plate, so he also made a new one. "I don't think so. The last I checked, they were all tied up with the most powerful beings I've ever seen! If Makuta is meant to be the strongest in the universe, then he's stronger than them, which makes his power incomprehensible!"Tahuva's wounds had healed, but he was still unconscious. He felt a nudge and a friend's voice. "Huh?" He got up. "Klastio...Sentarn has died." He found his armor near his bed and put it on. "There's no time. Slicax, Zeltroth, and The Fallen are outside...Toa. Take my armor...and you will have a power...you've never known. The Kadin's a bit weird...but I added wings to the armor for balance. You should be able to fly..." Jetian passed Tahuva the armor and new Zamor Launcher, gave Tahuva his Kadin, and died.Tahuva started to put on the new armor over his old armor. He set his Garai on the bed and put on the Kadin. He started buckling together the new armor, and got some extra Zamors from Jetian's bag (Jetian had found them amonst the rubble of destroyed shops) Filling them with flames and loading up his launchers, he attached his old Zamor Launcher to his left wrist, and held his sword in his left hand. The new launcher was so big it had to be attached all around his right forearm. "Let's roll." He started flying out of the hospital, twisting and turning to get to the battle.Zeltroth left the wounded Solaris. Slicax was still toying with his opponents. "Good...""Yes...this island will be dark...forever." Fallen walked to Vakama's hut...Tahuva flew in, aimed his new launcher, and fired a HUGE amount of flame Zamors at once at Fallen. The explosion threw him and Zeltroth down the hill. Slicax ran off. "I don't have time for the coward..." He flew down and slashed FAllen, slamming him into a stone pillar with a torch on it. "HYAH!"Zeltroth jumped on Tahuva, slamming him through a house and damaging his armor.Tahuva jumped back, regained his balance, but Zeltroth shot him twice."ARGH!" He shot his smaller Zamor Launcher at Zeltroth to distract him, broke Zeltroth's forearm off with his sword, and shot Zeltroth in the face with his own gun. He rotated the wings on his armor, set them ablaze, and used them to bash Zeltroth away through several torch pillars. Zeltroth's face and jaw were HEAVILY damaged. "THLICAX!" He couldn't even pronounce Slicax's name properly.Fallen angrily shot his poison Zamors at TAhuva, rotting all of his back armor off. He thrust his spear.Tahuva jumped back, but Fallen shot his mask and made it crumble. He thrust his sword at Fallen.Fallen jumped back to dodge, but all his teeth and cheek flesh were rammed out by the sword. He rammed his spear into Tahuva's new launcher, destroying it and pulling it off. His next move was to shoot Tahuva point blank with a whirlwind rhotuka in the gap of his armor, destroying the new armor almost completely. "DIE, LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" He thrust his spear at Tahuva's heart..Tahuva spun out of the way, grabbed the spear, spun again, and shoved it into Fallen's back. It came out through his lung. "You picked the wrong Koro!" He grabbed Fallen's face, which had been loosened by his slash..."GIVE ME YOUR FACE. THIS IS FOR SENTARN!" He pulled off all the flesh from Fallen's face, exposing his skull. "You nearly started a war just to rise to power..." He reached into the wound made by the spear and pulled out Fallen's heart. "I RISE...YOU FALL."Fallen had lived up to his name...and died.Tahuva panted, then removed the damaged new armor Jetian had given him. That armor had saved his life and given him the strength to win. Sentarn had been avenged...and the island was no longer endangered by Fallen's group. Peace at last."No...no.."Slicax landed at Zeltroth's side. "Not to call you a coward, master...but sometimes...cowards..do...survive." He took Zeltroth and flew off."This isn't over," Zeltroth said under his breath.Kahua yelled, "THEY'RE ESCAPING!""Let them leave. They are no threat to us now."Dervian and Shohu got out of the hospital. "It's won!""Whoa...you're telling me Big Red over here did this? Thank you..."A tired Tahuva nodded. "And the same...to you all," he said, congratulating his friends and allies, old and new."They were so powerful and deadly...now it's won!""Victory at last...And no more of us had to die to gain it!" Shohu was overjoyed. A true victory for the side of good that he had a part in, at last.Kahua sat down to rest. All was well. Tahuva, Dervian, and Shohu did the same."Now...we could do with a good meal. Anyone?"Dervian laughed and agreed to pay.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris was smart enough to dodge the blast, but in exchange, he took the blow to the head. He lay on the ground for a moment before rolling over and firing a volley of lightning blasts at Zeltroth.All he needed to do was keep him busy while the other two defeated Silcax.But then Tahuva!Mip looked up to the sky, realizing that Silcax had dodged."Pull it back, Mip, pull it back!" The Rel commanded, pulling its plasma cloud back into its elemental energy.Mip followed the order and pulled the fire back into his elemental energy before he scorched The Rel.Then came the Zamors. Mip fell backward, the sphere crashing between his spread legs.The Rel deftly rolled out of the way of the blast, but still felt a bit of the substance inside the Zamor lick his back as he made his brief getaway. If he could just get over and heal Kahua. He would be back up in no time."Keep that guy covered, I have something to take care of," he said to Mip.He ran around the corner, the yellow sparks of the spell already in his hand. He removed the bandages and let the sparks cross Kahua's abdomen, sealing the flesh and repairing the armor.He should be up in a minute or two. The Rel ran back into the fight.Mip launched bursts of flame in the air, trying to catch Silcax in the blaze."Glad you came back," he said to The Rel. "I think I have an idea.""Fill the air with our elemental power to catch Silcax in a hot, blazing doom," The Rel explained, already beginning to fill the air with plasma clouds that hung around. Silcax would soon have to maneuver around those, and when the plasma got dense enough, Silcax would crash and fall to the ground in agony.Mip shook his head at The Rel's smart[censored]-ness.He continued to throw flame into the air, following Silcax with the attack.And he was gone...Huh..."Thanks," Solaris panted, offering a hand to shake to Tahuva. "That, uh, helped. But we had it under control."He wiped the blood off of his dented mask with the other hand and laughed.

IC: Tahuva laughed and shook Solaris's hand. "Did you see what I was wearing? It took all that to beat that guy. If you had defeated Zeltroth,OOC: Which I have a strange feeling you'd never be able to do.IC: you would be dealing with him. He's the most powerful fighter I have ever seen, more powerful than I am. I owe that blacksmith...my life. But he is dead...and all for my sake." Tahuva frowned.Dervian yelled out, "HEY! We got seats here! Let's order up!"Tahuva, Kahua, Shohu, and Dervian all ordered their food."You three are very welcome to eat as well," he said to Solaris and his companions.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SolarisHe took his hand away, as it seemed Tahuva wouldn't shake it, but walked to the restaurant with his team and Tahuva."I'd like that," he said, nodding. "I do need some food. As do my associates. Except the weird grey one. He can do without it."

OOC: Good job, TNG, good job. Albeit violent, but I guess it's over, at least. Now we can slowly get back to finding Garth... IC Klastio - Ta-Koro... diner? - Talking to Tahuva: Klastio was still rather wounded, but he was now floating due to his mask. He floated into the diner, and took a seat, ordering some food, "I guess I got in a fight with that Fallen guy..." he said, gesturing to his left arm, which was heavily wounded and bandaged. "Well, at least that's over with, sort of," he said. -Klastio

OOC: Tahu Nuva Golden, are you serious? The blatant Transformers rip-offs can widely be considered annoying, and most of it is overpowered.IC - Kyju - Charred ForestHe was surprised by being pushed away, and the kick knocked him off of his feet. He lay back on the ground, closing his eyes......it was time to bring up his game. The natural healing ability of the Akrainids kicked in, and he rose once more."Let's do this." he smirked.He brought his knee up to the Toa's solar plex.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dervian simply said, "Order whatever you want. I'll be broke after this, but...who cares? We just won the battle of the century!"Tahuva ate up. It had been too long since he had tasted food.Shohu laughed. "This man needs no food? Next thing you'll tell me he doesn't need sleep!"Kahua turned to Shohu. "Actually, that's true too."Shohu jumped in surprise. "Strange people on this island..."Tahuva turned to The Rel. "Please explain to me how you can survive foodless and sleepless."Dervian turned to Klastio. "Who's this guy?" AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE KEEP ORDERING FOOD NOW?Tahuva answered, "An old friend. We're looking for a Matoran who's been kidnapped by a secret criminal. We were sidetracked by The Fallen, but now we're fine.""Oh...right. We still need to find our good friend Garth..."OOC: King of No Isles, I know. I only did this story arc for fun. Which is why I reserved the overpowered attacks for hitting my own chars, not other people's.And let's go find Garth now! :P Also, could we say Klastio brought Tahuva's Garai? The Kadin was destroyed in the battle so he's maskless right now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Any idea on how you want to end this?IC: OnuzekThis time Onuzek's eyes went wide.The knee had enough force behind it to make Onuzek come to his tip-toes, not an easy feat considering Onuzek weighted over 500 pounds. Instead of going against it, he jumped off with it and came down to body slam Kyju.And 500 pounds of Toa, armor, and muscle came down on him.OOC: I read through them and noticed how small my responces were, I'll try to make them longer in the future.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Rel, Solaris, Miptel"The reason I go foodless and sleepless is because I was cursed many years ago," The Rel explained, watching the team chow down. "The one who did this was a very bad man. He made me a nameless immortal. I can be mortally wounded, but I cannot die. Luckily, I have perfected some healing spells. I have used way too many of them for now, and must rest and recharge them. Since I cannot die from tiredness or hunger, I need not eat or sleep.""That's our Rel," Solaris laughed through a Kane-Ra burger.Mip no focus. Need food! Had to eat!

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Diner - Talking: "Garth..." Klastio said, surprised that Dervian didn't remember him, but he remembered Garth. "I'm wounded, we can't just run off and find Garth until we're back to full power. And... what about you guys? Will you stick around to help us find our friend?" Klastio asked Solaris and the two others. -Klastio

OOC: KARZ. I FORGOT THAT DERVIAN KNOWS YOU. I SHOULD HAVE MADE SHOHU SAY THAT. -__- Sorry about that..IC: Tahuva nodded. "How many days will you need to recuperate?" Kahua laughed. "Well, we're not doing anything," he said, speaking for Solaris's gang. "I'd be glad to join you!"Shohu agreed."Then I name our group the Toa Xanthium, and we move out when we are all ready. Klastio will be our guide. Treat him with respect."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The Rel"Cub od, guyz," Solaris said, his voice muffled by the Kane-Ra burger. "Hurry ub!"He quickly finished the food.Mip finished his meal, a little slower than Solaris, but as fast as he could."So what's the deal-io, now," he asked, licking his thumbs.The Rel stood, not sure if Solaris and Mip displayed proper table manners... Ah, what did that matter?

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Diner - Talking: "Seven, at least... but we don't have seven days. If we go back to that hospital, I'm willing to bet this arm right here that they have a mask of healing somewhere in there," he said. "Once I'm all better, I say we find some of Vaarn's goons... Vaarn is the leader of the guys who kidnapped our friend, Garth," he said to Solaris and his group. "Anyway, we find some of his goons, and we get some information out of them, however we need to," he said. OOC: Gotta go soon... To carry on, uh, I don't know, just please don't run off and deviate from the plan, okay? :P -Klastio

OOC: Got it.IC: Ignoring Solaris and Mip's strange table manners, he nodded to Klastio. "Yes...we should return there. I highly doubt we paid the bill, and I left my Garai there." Tahuva got up and walked on. "Follow me, I have a feeling that we're all gonna need to help pay for the healing they gave me. I healed from a stab in just a day!" Which means they have a mask of healing, thank Mata Nui we don't need to wait seven days.At the hospital, they got a doctor with a mask of Healing to heal Klastio. Tahuva put his Garai back on.The doctor finished. "That'll be 2000 widgets.""You must be joking!" Dervian was a bit touchy about money at the moment."I can do that." Shohu paid the bill."Oh, and that's not counting the red one's treatment.""Karz." Tahuva paid up 3000 widgets, because his wound was larger.Kahua decided to take a seat. "Well, now that that's done with, where next?""To Ko-Wahi, when Klastio is ready. Klastio, get your stuff. We're about to move out."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Hari]"Well thanks for letting me know," said Hari, always trying to cheer Sirraus up. He had picked up on the fact that Sirraus hadn't thought of this himself, and realized that Sirraus was probably just tired. In any case, now was the time to ask.(...)"Sirraus, look, I've got it!" called Hari just a little bit louder than the archives would allow. Immediately he covered his mouth, realizing his mistake.

Ic: SirrausThe Onu-Koronian's search was becoming increasingly bleak. He loved books and the vast history of all Mata-Nui, but when all he needed was a single volume, the thoroughness of the scribes' work became an impediment.Just as the first tides of insanity threatened to erode Sirraus' mind, Hari's voice broke the tedium with a declaration of discovery. No amount of words documented in the archives of fire and stone could express his relief. He meandered over to Hari with the awkward gait of one whose legs had simultaneously fallen asleep. Hari opened the book to the image of Gali they had found in the original volume. Sirraus pulled the book out of his satchel and did the same. He took a sharp breath.The images were identical, right down to the Makuta's insignia in the corner.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Tahuva nodded. "Toa Xanthium, move out."Shohu was fiddling with his Iron powers...making something large and complex. "Sure.""What are you making?""You'll see...it's for Tahuva."OOC: All Toa Xanthium (Tahuva, Kahua, Dervian, Shohu, Solaris, Mip, The Rel, and Klastio even though he already moved) to Ko-Koro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg