Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Spelled 'You're'IC: ArgentumArgentum: So......We now wait for Kalama to stop dancing in the party. Uh..................................................Barricade is staying with me, by the way. And I guess I'm just gonna, y'know, stick with Kalama. He's the one guy who I need forgiveness from.Barricade cut his bonds. And while he was still defeated, he managed to gain such power through the simple task of fear. But.....Barricade was weaker than Argentum. Argentum had bonds, but what would happen if he cut them?What if I cut my bonds? I'm not weak to begin with. And I want to be free. I can gain power, incentive to do so much, that all those who treated me as someone who should do their work, do the responsibilities they wanted me to do, would gaze up upon me.....and know....they're.....wrong.................................!The Toa of Magnetism dropped a random Toa of Earth on his back onto the floor. And then he kicked him. He stared at a Toa of Fire talking to the wall.?: Who are you, who am I, and where is this place?Either way, he felt a really poweful nagging sensation that said something was wrong....something in his mind.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ??:....My name is Silvery? That sounds dumb. My name is now Silver. Who is this stupid piece of trash who was recently stuck on my back?...Oh. I have swords on my back! That's cool. Can I kill him? Wait, why do I need confirmation?.....I can just get my sword, and stab him a lot. Why not?Silver drew one of his sword. When it escaped his sheath, however, someone in his mind screamed. And for the first time in his life, he felt pain. Pain like no other - fear, loneliness, sadness. Silver closed his eyes, and shut out whoever it was talking to him in his mind, as he drew his sword and stabbed downwards towards Barricade.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SilverSilver watched as Ril gripped his sword. He pulled upwards, hoping to cut up Ril's hand, as his old....wait, old?.... instincts were activated. He created a magnetic pulse forwards, sending Velan flying forwards (Her 'backwards') while he grabbed her sword with his Telekinesis. Levitating it, he turned its tip towards Ril's neck.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SilverSilver caught sight of a small shadow at his feet. Creating a magnetic pulse from the direction the shadow's feet were standing at, he held up Velan's sword, and swished. Before Velan could recover and come again, he levitated Velan up, immobilizing her. He sent a powerful magnetic wave towards Ril too, knocking him back. Another one of his shortswords levitated over towards Ril, poised to stab him. He moved to where he could see both of them.OOC: Charging my mac. Don't do anything stupid! Silver can stab you when you move.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Dudes. Four pages? Seriously? As a wise man once said "u guys r like squirrels on adrenaline."IC - Frenzy - SpyingUnbeknownst to the group, they were being watched. Shockwave's agent had been stalking them. The fight, Barricade's betrayal- he had gotten it all written down. The Matoran had survived the invasion. Despite being thrown into it, he had managed to save his own skin by hiding under a rock. Which, coincidentally, wasn't that different from where he was now, watching the group as they progressed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hajia & Tirus, Tirus's Smithy"Get up." Tirus roared as he knocked on what used to be his room's door. Getting no response, he started to open it. "GET OUT!" Hajia squeak/yelled. "I'M DRESSING!" Tirus quickly slammed the door. "We leave in five minutes. With or without you." In exactly four minutes, Hajia stormed out of the room, glaring. "I trust you slept well?" Asked Tirus as he double-checked all the things he packed. "Except for being waked up by you're last-minute forging.""Learn to live with it." Growled Tirus as he stepped out the door, Hajia directly behind him.OOC: Tirus and Hajia to Ga-Koro

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra and the others were now in the main Ta-koro streets, it was as busy as ever. Skyra paid little attention to the marvelous site, he'd been here plenty of times the past few days, besides, he was on a mission.Skyra turned to the others, "Well, now that we're here, we should start looking for Kapura, since we have no clue where he is, we should go to Captain Jaller, he'll at least give us a good idea where to start looking." Skyra pointed to the direction of the Ta-koro Guard's headquarters. "That way!"OOC: Haven't pm'ed Nuju yet....one of you guys can if you wish...or I'll just do it later....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Incinerator - OutsideThe Toa looked from beside Demolisher at Shockwave and Bonecrusher. It was about time that they got back. Shockwave had left to retrieve Bonecrusher after they'd seen him fighting Barricade and Tahuva alone. It was foolish. Taking out Tahuva would take Brawl, or Blackout. At least Shockwave had arrived in time and rescued him.IC - Blackout - OutsideBlackout was accompanying his allies as well. He saw no reason why Bonecrusher had run off. Gosh, was he addicted to violence?IC - Brawl - OutsideBrawl had taken control of this team. He couldn't have Bonecrusher constantly leaving. With crossed arms, he glared up at Bonecrusher.IC - Soundwave - SkySoundwave dropped, landing. About ten feet from the ground, he just dropped Bonecrusher. The Toa hit the ground, before Soundwave landed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Bonecrusher, DemolishorUpon getting a closer look of Bonecrusher, Demolisher exclaimed, "Whoa! What happened to you? Dude your arm is ripped in HALF and the other one is gutted!""Tahuva happened," Bonecrusher managed to reply. He put all of his anger, pain and any other negative emotions he could find into the word Tahuva.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ara'kas looked at Fragarach, who had now crawled out of the forest, and seemed to not be a raving lunatic. She didn't drop her sword though. "Kid, I got half a mind to break your arm so you can't fight no matter who you are."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC - Brawl - En Route to Their BaseBrawl rolled his eyes."We can get it fixed. First, we must return ti base and await Frenzy's information. After that, we can plan our attack on Tahuva and his team. I've located several others from our faction that I believe will help us." He started off towards the cave where the Order of Phantoms had made residence. It was fairly out of the way, and could be reached by a few underground tunnels he himself had dug with his powers.Barricade didn't know about it- they had only made it after the invasion. It was hard to reach, being past a river of lava. It was very efficient, if unconvenient and unfortified.And here they were. The lava river. Brawl raised his hand, and a rock formation rose. They crossed it, and entered the cave. Home sweet home.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Bonecrusher"The next time I see that, that thing of Barricade, we're going to see how he likes getting a arm TORN IN HALF!" He continued on like this for a while before settling down. He then approched Brawl and asked, "What are we going to do?"IC: DemolishorHet sat in a small part of the cave, cleaning his laser rifle.OOC: Want me to take some chars off your hands? Wait I have an Idea... What if instead of inviting other people's characters to join, we invite people to join and take control of a character or two?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Go ahead. Ask anyone you wish. :)IC - Brawl - Cave of the PhantomsBrawl gave Bonecrusher a deadpanned stare. Had he not just told him the plan?"We're going to wait for Frenzy to bring us information. Then, we attack Tahuva and the Xantium." he replied.IC - Blackout - Cave Blackout pointed to Incinerator."I'm sure he can help with your wounds." said the Toa.He knew Incinerator had patched up Frenzy a few times. Matoran and Skakdi couldn't be that bad, could they?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.