Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dece waits for Nichou's response as the two of them ride the Ussal crab towards the hut of Turaga Vakama. Dece wonders as he waits about Vakama's supposed ability to have visions. Did the Turaga have it al his life, keeping it though his stages of Matoran, Toa, and Turaga? Or didhe develop it after one of his transformations? Regardless, the Fe-Matoran didn't understand why anyone would give up their Toa powers, even if its destiny was fulfilled. Dece had no power here, his knowledge was dangerous limited, he didn't even know Toa came from Matoran. He would gladly take and keep any advantage, to level the playing field. What could the benifits be to giving up one's Toa power to become smaller and weaker?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: sorry, i had to do some schoolwork :PEDIT: and when should we pm FT? me or you? IC: Nichou responded, after a long pause, "well, iIm not entirely sure, maybe Vakama did something before he came to the island, but, I can't remember ever being off the island, so maybe he did something to keep makuta away? that first year was very peaceful, or maybe makuta wasn't here yet?" he stopped.all these thoughts about his place in the universe gave him headaches. "anyway, he fulfilled his destiny, and thats all that matters, although, a toa vakama would be amazing! I wonder what he must have looked like." there was a pause. "hey, how exactly did you get on the island?"nichou asked, curious as-ever.

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Nichou responded, after a long pause, "Well, I'm not entirely sure, maybe Vakama did something before he came to the island, but, I can't remember ever being off the island, so maybe he did something to keep Makuta away? That first year was very peaceful, or maybe Makuta wasn't here yet? Anyway, he fulfilled his destiny, and thats all that matters, although, a Toa Vakama would be amazing, I wonder what he must have looked like. Hey, how exactly did you get on the island?Dece nervously shrugged and replied, "I m not sure, my memory only goes back to two days ago, when I awoke on Ga-Wahi, if that was the beach I recall. Everything I owe aside from my Ruru I found in the last two days."All of a sudden the two Matoran found themselves outside of Turaga Vakama's hut. A fire could be seen burning inside, and the old Turaga could be seen tending to the flames. The Fe- Matoran paused, before knocking on the door.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC:Chimera ignored the crazy Toa outside and instead held up a tablet."Look at this...it's a record of the Matoran which were part of the chroniclers company. If we can find then, then maybe we cna finally get some answers about this." Chimera paused, handing the tablet to Black Mage. "Something is not right about this, Jaller is to stubborn for his own good, Vakama is useless, the Toa only seem to pick fights with each other and wander aimlessly around the streets. We need to do something."

IC(BM): "Yes...It appears to have consisted of Kapura, Tamaru, Kopeke, Macku, Taipu, and Hafu. Well, guess we better start looking for them."

IC: "Hm? Oh, obsidian! Yes! I need the obsidian to protect my eyes from Billy Furno, the sun-emu! I thought it was obvious," Navayak blithered at them, not comprehending how stupid his sentence was.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Sorry I took so long ^^ IC:Valria looked up as the door to the quarters opened again and Agni walked in. The Toa looked concerned, head leaning slightly to the right, as if contemplating something."Did you have a Nightmare? I heard you screaming." he simply said. He wanted to tell her about the Captain, but wanted to know about her well-being first.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: No problem. IC: "Yes, I did." For a second, she paused, it might have only been three words, but it was the first time that she didn't stutter them out. However noticing this caused her to stutter again, it made her think that it came out of nowhere. " I t-th-think I re-remem-remember his na-name, it's T-T-Telric." She replied. She smiled again, not so weakly as she did before, glad that he had returned.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "Sun emu?" Kamaehu was getting the feeling some of this group were not exactly sane. "Well then, I hope you find your obsidian. I should be leaving." With that, he bowed and left, leaving the Koro. OOC: Kamaehu to Ga-wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: FINE....But, the fire was shot straight up. like a flaregun. Not a blazing tornado causing chaos.IC: Tahuva managed to deliver one flaming punch to the wall with his limited energy. The wall broke open, and he crawled out of the hole. His opponents were gone. "Dang it all to heck. If those guys go anywhere near me again, I'll have to axe his head off." Tahuva walked further into Ta-Koro.OOC: Yes, that means NOT A SINGLE HOUSE WAS HIT, and two, Tahuva is now open for interaction with anybody. And three, he is NOT a terrorist. There have been people who were perfectly fine with him.

IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: Garth sat in his shop, more like a stand, really, but the small hut behind the stand was where all the magic happened. He was an engineer, and could build just about anything if he had the tools and materials to. He was fiddling with a few strings, stones and metal rods, trying to mix the items together to come up with some kind of creation when a red Toa passed by, walking in a rather aimless fashion. He leaped at the chance for a customer, "Hey friend. You look like your life could be a little easier. Would you care to browse my selections?" Garth asked, gesturing to the half store half workplace hut that sat behind him. He hoped the Toa would at least take a look, he knew if he just looked, he would buy something. OOC: That's Tahuva, Tahu Nuva. Durr. -Garth

IC: Hearing a name from her, Agni's face considerably lightened up."Telric..." he repeated the name. He returned her smile. There was something knowing in it. He cleared his throat and spoke again: "I talked to Captain Jaller. As suspected, he wasn't too happy about the idea of me leaving the Koro for an extended period of time..."He could see something like worry beginning to show in the Toa of gravity's face. But she didn't know Jaller's decision yet."But, he gave me leave to go investigate. And with a name, we've got a first lead."

IC Jaller had been watching them rummage through his files like a Muaka watches her prey, arms crossed and intense. It didn't take them long to find what they're looking for. "Now get out." Jaller said quietly. "And don't bother me again unless you have something important to discuss. Oh, and by the way, Kapura is out of town, you won't find him here; he was sent on a mission a few days ago, and won't be back for a few more. If you're going to start interrogating the former Company I'd suggest you start somewhere else." With that he returned to his table of the island, a scout coming in and the two conversing in hushed tones. OOC: kk guys, it's been fun ;) ------------------------------------------------------------ The door of the hut slowly opened, and before them stood the old Turaga himself. "Hm? Oh, come in. What can I help you with?" OOC: Tanma, that'd be you

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Valria was relieved to hear that. But she still didn't have a lot of information, and thus felt a little useless. For Mata Nui's sake she hadn't used her powers in the longest time and her weapons were take by the Toa known as Telric. Still she was happy that he was going to search for this Toa, that had done this to her. She was worried that he'd leave her behind though. "I-I would like to go with you." She replied, as managed to hold down her stuttering once again. "I-w-want to re-remember, e-even if it h-hurts." Valria struggled, she knew it was going to be far from easy. In fact just until a little bit ago, it felt as if no thoughts were her own.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: The door of the hut slowly opened, and before them stood the old Turaga himself. "Hm? Oh, come in. What can I help you with?" asked VakamaDece gazed at Vskama, searching for a sign. The eyes were old, wary from so many years under attack by Makuta. Yet even without the powers of a Toa, he kept going, and kept leading his people.Nervously Dece clicked, "Um, I have these visions, and I heard you might know how to help?" The Matoran wondered briefly how the Turaga would react, Dece feels unease knowing that others have the skill. That his one advantage might be common. But the noble Turaga won't feel that way, right?

IC "Visions!?" For the first time in probably a month the old turaga's eyes lit up. "Visions you say? As a matter of fact I can help you... please, come on in." With that he led his guests inside and got them sitting comfortably. Easing into his chair, Vakama gazed at Dece with gravity, his voice reflecting that. "Before we begin, I just wish to let you know that visions are fickle things. They often tell of things happened or of things to come, but as the future is uncertain it may never come to pass, or occur in a way not expected. They can very easily delude us into taking the wrong path of action, yet at the same time if not heeded can cause cataclysmic horrors. Suffice to say visions need to be studied with care, with an understanding that time is fluid and everything is open to interpretation. Now then young one, please tell me of your vision."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "Visions?Visions you say?" said the Turaga with interest, "As a matter of fact I can help you... please, come on in." Dece followed the Turaga inside the hut, his mind concerned. Tight spaces might make escape hard if things went bad. "Before we begin," started the Turaga, "I just wish to let you know that visions are fickle things. They often tell of things happened or of things to come, but as the future is uncertain it may never come to pass, or occur in a way not expected. They can very easily delude us into taking the wrong path of action, yet at the same time if not heeded can cause cataclysmic horrors. Suffice to say visions need to be studied with care, with an understanding that is fluid and everything is open to interpretation. Now then young one, please tell me of your vision."Dece glances around and said, "The vision I think the most amount is of a great darkness that wipes away the world. The shadows suddenly shatter, revealing a sand colored temple in an endless void. All of a sudden the temple is ripped apart by a vortex, and the four towers are ravaged.""Then six figures appear," continued the Fe-Matoran, "Which match the appearance of the Toa Mata. The six of them face the vortex, then both parties vanish, leaving only ruins and a soft breeze.""After a time the temple cracks open," adds Dece, "and slug-like creatures emerge. They begin to eat Kanohi, grinding the masks to bits. The Kanohi then grow not Matoran and Rahi, all with murderous gazhat then a metal egg emerges from beneath me and I fall. What do you think it means?"

Edited by Tanma

IC:Agni nodded slowly as he acknowledged Valrias request. On the one hand she was still very frail. After all, he'd found her just yesterday, just a shadow of the Toa she probably once was. On the other...he needed her help, if he wanted to find this Toa quickly, before he did any more harm. At least, he couldn't get away, there were no tales of what lay beyond the endless sea. If anything at all. "Hmm. If you think you can handle the trek." the Toa of fire said after a long pause."It would be a great advantage if you could. Even if you don't remember much, I count on your subconscious to give us more leads.We can start from there, retrace your steps."

IC: (Cadias) "I have to agree with Vrana, Navayak. The Sun doesn't look like an emu to me." IC: (Aurix) "Well, if Navayak says the Sun is an emu then it obviously is!" argued the not-quite-sane Matoran.Cadias refrained from answering, and simply proved he was the Moon King by facepalming once more. OOC: I am never going to let Navayak live down that whole Moon King thing, Xaeraz. :P

OOC: Have I mentioned that I love the way you write Kriigata yet? Your style just flows around her character and really shows her point of view.

OOC: Thanks Hatter! Your description of Hau's battle stance is detailed, making me feel the stiff position he's in. Me Likee! :P

He had to get away and try to disarm her with his chain, or at the very least fend her off until he could find an opening. To do either, however, the Toa of Lightning had to get far enough away that a scythe charge from her would be ineffective.

IC: Kriigata The two lines of ash looked like permanent walls; hitting either would result in one's own spontaneous combustion. Hau's blur of meal and steel sped past the blue and grey plume from Kriigata's feet, passing as if in joust. At the last microsecond, Kriigata threw herself off to the left, diving straight towards another tree while readjusting mid flight to land feet first on its trunk, the power of her collision bending the charcoaled rarity like bamboo. She exploded outwards, rocketing her adeptive body back towards Hau's direction. It wasn't even a blur. Just a bang, then Kriigata's scythe falling upon Hau's frame with sizzling vengence. OOC: Okay... well, that seemed not right... Something's lacking in Kriigata's voice. I'll probably edit, but the general gist is there. Hit or miss, your call, Hatter! Edited by Kughii

IC: "Oh, that's easy. You are a golem, Vrana, because you hatched from a rock, and Billy Furno is a sun-emu. It's like a regular emu except it is also our sun!" Navayak grinned and made a heroic pose, as if he had just defined the basic mysteries of the universe in one sentence.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "No, birds are not golems, Vrana. Birds hatch from livers, not eggs. I once had a bird infestation, but then I suffered a concussion and they all died. It's really not as hard as you make it out to be." OOC: I am having way too much fun with Navvy.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Navayak wandered over and patted Vrana on the shoulder in a "comforting" manner. "It's okay, Vrana. I know hatching from an egg is traumatic, but you don't have to hide that from us. We're your friends and also the Moon King. No need to lie to us about hatching from a liver."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun