Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Hasil:Hasil, after walking around the city for a little while, finally found the two beings he had been looking for, a toa of iron and a blind female toa."Finally," he said, exasperatedly, "I finally found you. Why did you just go and leave me? What if some crazed Toa of iron or sonics or something attacked the place?" He was rather angry with them."And finally, where is my bloody sword?!"OOC: He's back.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Moriika stood there with chest puffed forward and chin (plus weapons) held high, ready to defend Nakumir to the death. But it was then-in a special moment among many unremarkable ones-that he felt a strange woosh in the air. The mechanic's eyes widened. He tapped Faerulo with a scalpel's blunt side and pointed the instrument towards the disturbance. The other matoran nodded as he stepped forward slightly, cocked hand back, and chucked a stink bomb loaded with his most powerful herbs in that direction.Hau allowed himself a slight grin as he stood. "That's most unfortunate for me, I suppose. The only openings I ever allowed you piraka were those to traps."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: K, I lied.IC: RavageRavage was indignant, and held his breath at the horrific stench. He couldn't blow his cover. He forced himself to keep moving.Laserbeak's smile widened. "Piraka, are we? What makes us that?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "I'unno," Hau replied casually, chain hissing.His grin widened to mirror the Le-Toa's. "I really don't. I mean, attacking a forsaken HOSPITAL is nothing makin' ya a piraka, now is it?"Moriika and Faerulo fistbumped. While they now the believed the disturbance to be only the result of a draft, the two Ta-Matoran were convinced their response to such a draft had proven that they could protect Nakumir. The pair gave each other silly, dumb grins (made even dumber by the fact that they were currently plugging their noses with clothespins) lasting for a few seconds. Then they coughed and got back to guarding the door.

[Profiles]

IC: SkyraWith Laserbreak's attention completely on Hau, Skyra saw an opportunity. He got up, drew his katana's, and before Laserbeak could so much as turn around he had his blades around her neck. "You know, you really need to keep your eye on the birdy."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I was judging from your text color. :PIC-Hasil:Hasil took his av'ein-kel from the large Toa, gratefully. "Thank you for keeping it for me," he said. "Now, I need to get back to that smith Zyckel for my armour and my av'tlen. Would you mind coming back with me? I am rather in need of somebody to navigate the town. The map I was shown was rather lacking in detail." Saying this, he began to walk off, expecting the two Toa to come with him.His arm still pained him slightly, though not a great deal. He figured that the newly-healing muscle must feel like this, after having been torn asunder. He still had the claw and tooth he had taken from the creature that attacked him, trophies not normally kept by members of his race. He was moving in what he felt was the general direction of the hospital, however, he was in a new part of the city for him, and he couldn't be sure. He pretty much just let his feet guide him.

profiles i guess

IC: Laserbeak"I should have seen that coming huh?" Laserbeak asked. "Do you really intend to kill me, Skyra? At the moment, noting you can prove I've done warrants more than jail."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra"Depends. Just surrender and you don't have to find out." Skyra looked at Hau, his eyes telling him that he wanted Hau to help take her down without slitting her throat. Not that he wouldn't if she tried anything.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Hasil:Hasil looked back at the Tsi'mri following him, thinking to go into a rage...yet, surprisingly, he did not take offense from this toa as he would from another."No," he said, to answer the tsi'mri, "I am not. I am from a land called Kutath, rather far from here, I believe. My tribe and many others somehow awoke on this god-forsaken island, our pana missing and our ranges gone. After that I was sent by my she-pan to search for our pana, with the Kel-second, Jarim, and our fen'anth, Ka'aros, guarding her." He looked down, lost in thought for a moment. "I am afraid," he said, though it pained him to do so, "That another tribe may have found mine, and challenged. I fear that Jarim and the She-pan are both dead, absorbed into another tribe, and me with no home to go back to. But I still have my duty." He figured he had said enough about himself, and so he walked on in silence.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak slowly reach down and unclipped her weapons. At this, she could feel the blade at her throat twitch. "Chill." she dropped the weapons and held up her hands in surrender. Little did they know, she had done her job.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hau caught Skyra's glance and the meaning behind it. Activating his Kakama, the toa leaped and tried for a knee to Laserbeak's groin. If the attack was sucessful he'd follow it up with a punch to the solar plexus--Only to see that his foe had just surrendered. The toa could do nothing but watch as his body moved to attack; any last second hooking right now would fail.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Laserbeak doubled over from the attack, Nearly slitting her throat, managing "Who is the piraka now." In between gasps.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"Sorry about that." Skyra moved his blades so they were behind her, but still poised to kill in a moments notice, then he took the hilt of one of his blades and hit the back of her head in an attempt to knock her unconscious.

IC: LaserbeakThe blow connected: but didn't quite knock her out. Barely conscious, she said "And you call yourselves heroes. We have more honor than you, yet you call us Piraka."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hau could find no witty retort for that verbal jab. "I couldn't stop," was all the martial artist could hollowly offer up. He stood there, eyes flickering around.The toa knew that he'd regret this later. Hitting people who were no longer the enemy...It was Eamerzon all over again.But the part of him that knew that was feeble. It could do nothing but watch as more pertinent parts did its job.All he needed to do right now according to these parts was take down the Earth toa. At any cost.Hau sprinted towards the burly two without activating his mask. Maybe some quick on-and-off would confuse them.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC-Hasil:Hasil, lost in thought, barely noticed the Toa's words behind him, though he did give a start. He then decided to humor the toa."Yes, there are, somewhat. The first, Kel-second, means second-warrior, just under me, the Kel'anth, the senior warrior, the most skilled. Fen'anth means husband-senior, of the first rank of the kel, our warriors, just below me. The she'pan is our mother, the leader of the tribe."Hasil thought back to a happier time, roaming the desert, hunting with other warriors, of nights spent happily in the Kath-tower. He missed his truebrother, Jan'arel, and his truesister, who was also the she-pan. He also missed his only son, born of a happy Kath woman.When they awoke on this island, his son and his mother were some of the few not to be found. Hasil sighed sadly, and continued walking.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SkyraSkyra went down to her ear and whispered. "Don't try to make everything so black and white, the world doesn't work that way, ask Tamaru." Then, he used his power over air to make a small vacuum around her head, to make sure she went unconscious. Skyra then went to help Hau.

IC - Brawl - Heading to BaseThe Phantom's had just arrived at their cave base. Frenzy was waiting to greet them. They had lost one of their number, but no matter. He could be replaced. Now- for that feast. Frenzy had prepared it in their absence.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Hasil:"Yes, if that's your word for it, we do," Hasil snapped, annoyed now with this line of questioning, then he repented somewhat. "Forgive me, I'm just...lost in my memories." He then turned and looked the Toa in the eyes. "Would you like to share anything of your homeland, Tsi'mri?"Hasil couldn't escape his memories, of the old she-pan, of his truemother and truefather, when he first won his scars, his first time playing shon'ai in a circle of six, even before he was a kel'en, running in Kath-hall, sleeping near his truemother, his truefather coming to visit often...ah, the pain of it all! He now had no Edun to live in, his homeland was gone from him, unreachable, and his memories...his memories fought against him.Calm yourself, his truemother had been wont to say. He had been a rather...unruly child back then, more so then other children, though he still did his duty to his she-pan. He sighed, more heavily this time, and continued walking.

profiles i guess

IC: [Stronin]Stronin smiled, gesturing all around him. "This is the island of Mata Nui, where the climate makes absolutely no sense. There are six regions, or seven if you count the Kumu Islets. Each region has a village, lead by our chief elders, the Turaga. Xa-Koro on the Islets however does not have one."He paused for a moment."This is Ta-Wahi, the region of Fire. The main village here is Ta-Koro, where we are right now."

IC: Dervian pulled the arrows out of Tahuva. They had killed Soundwave...but...Kahua fell from Velan's arms. He was dead."Where are they?""They retreated. Should I go after them?""Attacking them in their own base would be foolish, even if we could find it. No. It's time to call in some old friends.""And they would be...?""Our medic, nicknamed Ratchet for his frequent use of medical tools. It is so frequent he almost never operates with his hands. He could have had me on my feet in five seconds after that arrow attack. And I'm not joking. He wears a Mask of Healing, and his element is gravity.""I do know a few more. A weaponsmith. He specializes in fixing broken weapons, however damaged, because he is a Toa of Iron. Name's Que, and that's his real name. He wears a Mask of Psychometry, so he can properly repair anything. But he does have impaired vision. Had special lenses fitted onto his mask, he's practically blind without them. Not a fighter either.""And then there's my old friend Dino."OOC: Pronounced Dee-no.IC: "He wears a Volitak, and his element is lightning.""Gather them up and move out. We must seek out Ratchet first."OOC: All right, time to make 3 profiles! The autobots (with the exception of Sideswipe and Ironhide, since Kahua and Shohu are dead) are assembled! OH, and which char should I draw next?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Hasil:"Thank you for the information," Hasil said, quietly. "Forgive me if I don't speak much, I just don't really plan to keep on speaking right now."As he said that, he had many things at once going through his mind, foremost among them his encounter in the charred forest. What was that? Why did it speak to me, and why did a crazed muaka attack me once I left? "What on bloody earth was that thing?" He whispered out loud.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Say, Hubert, you ever heard of Jhiaxus? He's old-school. I plan on him, Galvatron, and a version of Unicron showing up. IC - Brawl - FeastBrawl began to eat. This was great food- his complete personal stock. At least twenty kinds meat, delectable fruits, and all sorts of nuts. Even some of what he believed was chocolate, refined from plants and sugar.He, Soundwave, and the rest of the Phantoms stuffed themselves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Unicron would be instantly smited. And the answer, Hubert, Is Simple. Bayverse is my favorite version of TF. Oh, Galvatron is fine though. I made his profile and called him Galvatroth. (REad his profile for details)King of No Isles, copy and paste his profile into your Profile Pages after this post.IC: Tahuva knew Ratchet lived around here...somewhere. He reached his old hut and knocked. "RAtchet. It's me." He tried to not think or say a word about Kahua, to avoid raging and smashing something. The other Xanthium did the same. They did not have time to panic or cry.Ratchet didn't recognize Tahuva's voice. "STalkers will be arrested, one was arrested just yesterday.""Think he's talking about Kahua?""He was not a stalker, Ratchet. Do you remember the invasion of Ta-Koro?""Heard of it. Was on vacation when it happened. Le-Koro, my former home. I moved here because more fights seemed to happen here. I mean there was an invasion just now, and I think I spotted a smaller fight when I was going shopping." He opened the door to talk to the stranger. Who wasn't a stranger. "TAHUVA!""We're in need of assistance, old friend. I myself led the defense of Ta-Koro in that invasion. Well, the Guard took and gave their own orders, aside from a small Le-Koro and Ta-Koro group that seemed to like my team. Meet the Toa Xanthium. That stalker was Kahua. He was tailing two of the enemies we faced, and they seem to be a splinter group from the main force that performed the invasion. Kahua met his end...at the hands of Soundwave.""May he live on in the Great Spirit." Dervian tried to keep from showing too much emotion."These enemies are not as powerful as the invasion force, but they are more unpredictable, and less blatant. They may even be more dangerous, because they fight with strategy. We are also outnumbered, and this time not by random untrained soldiers." He showed his neck wound, which Ratchet healed with his mask. "That was given to me by the strongest of them. Brawl was his name.""I managed to kill one, Bonecrusher.""Well, I'd be glad to help an old friend. Consider me the newest permanent member of the Toa Xanthium." He took his medical tools, blast rod, and buzzsaw. "And their very own field medic.""Yeah yeah yeah, skip the speech. We should find Que now!""Move out."Galvatroth walked into the base of the Order of Phantoms. It was, after all, an abandoned Deceptoa Base. What? THE FOOLS WERE FEASTING! WHEN THERE WERE STILL XANTHIUM! His rage filled him, magnifying his already loud voice ten times over. "HALT! SOUNDWAVE, I'M HOME." He drew his blade and raised it up. "ALL HAIL GALVATROTH! YOUR LEADER HAS RETURNED!" Last one to hail him was losing his head, and that was final.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Barricade tripped. His first thought came out of his mouth. "THEY'RE STILL HERE! IT'S AN AMBUSH!" He stood up and raised his fists..."Oh. You again."Tahuva inclined his head in an attempt to be polite and formal. "Argentum.""Friend of yours?" Ratchet turned to ARgentum. "Greetings.""Friend? You wish. This guy's been harassing me all day." To Argentum he said, "Can we just save the whole arresting me thing when we fix this problem? The Deceptoa have returned! Their tactics are actually smarter than before! And we need to find a friend of mine over near the Mangai on the right. A rather good weaponsmith.""Yep.""We are simply gathering help to face them in battle once more. Meet Ratchet, our field medic."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"FINE FINE YOU CAN TAIL ME THE WHOLE TIME, I NEED TO HELP THEM OUT BEFORE I GO WITH YOU." Argentum was REALLY hardheaded! Maybe this was Karma for his treatment of prisoners? Nah, if it was he'd be in a jail cell with a few limbs missing and no food. His past was REALLY horrible. ""Let's get to the Mangai, then." They started walking.Galvatroth was impatient. "HAIL ME NOW, OR ELSE! I AM YOUR LEADER! I AM THE DOOM OF THE INNOCENT! I AM THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS THAT WISH TO CONQUER TOGETHER! I AM FEAR! ALLY TO NO ONE! NIGHTMARE TO ALL! AND TOGETHER, UNDER MY RULE, WE SHALL HAVE OUR REVENGE AND LEAVE NONE ALIVE!"OOC: A twisted evil parody of Goku's speech to Frieza.IC: "We are here. Which hut was it?""I think it was this one." Barricade hurled open the door. A Matoran screamed. She was changing her armor. "KARZ! KARZ KARZ KARZ! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE PICKED THE ONE ON THE LEFT!" He almost threw the door open, but the commotion got Que's attention. "AAAAUGH! BARRICADE! DON'T HURT ME!" Great, the big bully and a new gang! What was going on? He formed a dagger with his mask power. "STay back! Ya promised to leave me alone!""CALM DOWN YOU FOOLISH COWARD, I'VE CHANGED! I'M ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!"Que sobered up. "One of tha good guys, ya say? Haha! I knew ya couldn't be all bad! What ya be needin?" So these must be the defenders of Ta-Koro, the Toa Flatulence! "Greetings, Toa Flatulence!""It's Toa Xanthium.""Oh. Well hi thar, my hearin musta' been off. Word is ya helped save Ta-Koro.""The word is right.""AHEM, WE'RE TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU AS A WEAPONSMITH/ARMORSMITH/REPAIRMAN!""Oh, all right than. Consider me a Toa Cranium!"Tahuva facepalmed. "Next stop, Dino.""He lives over near Vakama..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Angelus looked at the guard for a second and nodded. "Yeah. Deal." OOC: IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN -Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro CellsTuara nodded, and slammed the door, locking it behind her. Having the Toa wait seemed almost mean. She was probably going to be here a while. Unless Dren had other plans.She walked through the halls, passing Guards, she nodded to them, walking through the stone walled halls, she caught up to the group bringing Utu and Tank to their own respective cells. Tuara walked briskly to the group, as Tank was placed in a cell, and Utu was moved into the one across the way. He was more tossed. In the Guard members hands, were a brown Hau, and a white Garai.She nodded to Dren, "What's the plan?"Dren looked oddly at Utu's mask, "We struck a deal with them. Vakama will decide their fate. If the Turaga believes their story, he'll let them go."Tuara was taken aback, "Let them go? What story?""The Marks," Dren started, motioning to the one on Tank's shoulder, "They claim it forces them to kill. Brutally usually."Tuara was skeptical, "What about you?""What.""Do you believe them?""I'm one of the most skeptical people I know. But that doesn't mean I'm right.""That's why you're having Vakama decide.""Exactly."Tank piped up, "When do we speak to Vakama?"IC: Tank - Ta-Koro PrisonTank was eager to talk to the Turaga. His thoughts fresh in his mind.Dren spoke, "When he's ready to be brought here. If he agrees to meet."Tank rested his arms on the horizontal bars, weak from his lack of a mask, "You want to bring the Turaga to a prison?""Good point. But why would you think we'd walk you into the Turaga's hut?""1. We don't have masks. 2. You don't need to put us in the same hut if you don't want to. 3. Toa can watch us along with members of the Guard. We'd be too weak to fight back."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro PrisonUtu was especially weak. He had been nearly blinded, beaten up on, and parted from his mask twice in the past few days. Had it not been for his intent to listen to the conversation, Utu would have passed out entirely. Utu spoke dryly, "If you're gonna have us talk to him, today would be nice.""You're pretty impatient.""I'm pretty close to passing out.""Understandable.""Probable.""You'll be awake long enough to talk to the Turaga.""Improbable.""You're pretty sarcastic.""Only when I can hardly keep my nearly blind eyes open. I'm not usually delirious."Tank would have made a remark about Utu being a sociopath instead of being delirious, if it wouldn't be potentially damaging to their case. He noticed a Matoran stalk off."Is he going to see what the Turaga wants to do?"Dren nodded. Tank nodded back.Tuara breathed in deeply, only slightly amused at the Mark Bearers banter. She pulled Kinvex aside as the Matoran messenger walked by, "There is a Toa outside who claims to have information on what appears to be a third being with a mark."The Guard messenger stepped outside the prison and jogged off down the street, towards Turaga Vakama's hut.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dervian led the Toa Xanthium to Dino's hut. "Be warned, he's super enthusiastic!""As long as he's enthusiastic about GOOD and not EVIL.""Come now, RAtchet. Would we recruit him if he was any other way?"Tahuva knocked. "Dino, come out. We're friends of Dervian."A long silence. Then Dino jumped out of the house with both blades. "ON THE GROUND, EIFAMUY, AND STAY THAR!"Barricade punched Dino. "NO, YOU STAY THERE!""WHOA WHOA WHOA! HEY DINO!""Dervian?" He got up. "Is that really you?""Check on the rep, yep, second to none.""Aside from half the people you know.""Stop your bickering. I am Tahuva, leader of the Toa Xanthium, the group before you. This is Argentum, Barricade's parole officer. We are in a war with the Deceptoa, those who invaded Ta-Koro. Or rather, a splinter group known as the Order of Phantoms. Barricade is the Earth Toa. This is Que, our weaponsmaster, and Ratchet, our field medic. You already know your friend, Dervian.""Ah, I a-heard of that invasion. Short but damaging. The Mangai still doesn't look right to this day. Rubble's still around the streets. All right, I'm a-joinin. If ya make sure I get my rematch with Dervian!""After the war, bro. At least Tahuva killed their best soldier and their leaders. Now they seem to be led by Brawl and Soundwave.""Those two Koli-heads? Ha. This'll be way too easy.""That's what you think....Move out." They started to walk toward the Lavapool Inn. "Here we will await their next attack.""Shouldn't we send a spy/scout?""They would have no way to call for backup. I will not risk the lives of my own troops in such a way." He got them a room with a good view, and they all went in. "From here we will keep watch in shifts. I will take the first shift."He sat on the balcony while the others slept...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak used her own powers to eleminate the vacuum around her head. She will not be conscious much longer either way. She hauls herself to her feet, and said loud enough for both Hau and Skyra to hear. "If the world is viewed in shades of gray then tell me this. Where foes it stop? Today it is hitting an enemy that has surrendered. What about tomorrow?" Upon completion of those words, she fell to the ground unconscious.

fK5oqYf.jpg