Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Takimoc decided to change tactics. The toa stuck his tantou in the wall nearby and generated blue fireballs in his hands, hurling them at the De-Toa with to the neck, eyes, and solar plexus in rapid sucession. Heh. Guess surgical precision isn't so useless in combat after all.Hau stood still. But he didn't say thanks at the end of the procedure-not even a nod came from the toa.Not technically, at least. The electrified and Kakama'd fists now flying at Tarn's kidneys were probably enough for Onuzek and Tairel.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: MixmasterHe krept up the stairs to their room. He silently opened the door, and seeing Que on the edge of the balcony he shot him with his rifle. Confindent that the kinetic energy produced would knock him off.IC: VelanShe jumped down the balcony and shot a jet of water at one of the Phantoms.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Everyone forgot Skyra has iron bounds too. :PIC: SkyraSkyra would have shook her hand, but his hands were bound, so he just reached out with both his hands bound and let her shake that. "Nice to meet you..." This is kinda weird, she's the friendliest villain I've ever met... Skyra rested his head on the ground, which actually hurt more than he bargained for, he grimaced a little. "You know...this is sorta funny...in a way..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Brawl/Incinerator/Soundwave - FightBrawl target Ratchet. Firing a series of arrows at him, he freed Incinerator...who freed Soundwave...who lashed out at Dino with his sword.Meanwhile...Sucogu entered the Koro. He had heard Hau had come here.Calm yourself. He's alright. he thought, breathing in through his nose. He had lost Kriigata. He couldn't lose them both. Hau was around here somewhere. He would leave old' Sucogu...right?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: All Casseticons still concious + Tarn, HospitalSoundblaster hit the deck, rolled, poppwd back up, yelled "Now!" and fired concentrated Soundwaves from his shoulder amplifier at Tarn.Ravage became visible, leaped away from Riaril and cause crystal spikes to erupt from the ground and impale Tarn through the stomach. Every blow Hau went for hit, as did Soundblaster's. Tarn's eyes widened. He knew he had minutes to live, now. "You will pay dearly for this." Tarn ripped himself off of the spikes and flew out the door, adrenaline keeping his mind active enough.Laserbeak frowned. "How so?"---------------------------------------------------Tarn's body would later be found next to that of a freshly killed toa. Most notable, the mask on his face wen found, was an Iden. It is unknown whether or not Tarn escaped, perhaps he died, perhaps his spirit still roams. But his words would haunt all present for a long time to come.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dino electrocuted Soundwave as he charged. "Nice try. Haha."Ratchet countered Incinerator's powers with his own, then slashed at him with the saw.Que nearly fell from the balcony, but he caught the wall with his grapple glove then fired more at Brawl. "Barricade! Help me out!" Barricade got behind Brawl and slashed with his claw and whip from opposite sides, while kicking at his back. Now an attack came from all directions, and he used his powers to cancel out Brawl's. "You lose."Galvatroth blocked TAhuva's attack with his sword, then fired on his face. "You destroyed everyone I commanded. Now I'll destroy yours." He fired on the Xanthium.Tahuva used his superior control of fire and Blast Rod to redirect the shot toward the Mangai. "Not today." He kicked Galvatroth to no effect, then jumped back to avoid a slash. Pulling out his sword and axe and sheathing everything else, he dueled Galvatroth.Galvatroth easily knocked aside Tahuva's blows, and Tahuva could barely block his own. He finally blasted Tahuva down a hill with his cannon. "GIVE ME A CHALLENGE! PHANTOMS, DO NOT INTERFERE WITH TAHUVA!""Xanthium, do the same!" He stabbed the ground, and melted the ground under Galvatroth, then jumped on him with his axe. "You DIE!"Galvatroth blocked and used his blade to slam Tahuva into the ground, then jumped out of the lava pit. "I've already been down THAT road!" He stabbed down...But Tahuva blocked with the flat side of his axe. "You're stronger, but no faster!" He thrust his sword...And Galvatroth caught it inside his gun barrel. He shot the sword at Tahuva's face and slashed him, sending him to the ground."RATCHET! I NEED HEALING! HE'S TOO POWERFUL!"But RAtchet had to deal with Incinerator.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Skyra"Well, it's just that hear we are, both shaking hands, when a not a few minutes ago we were going at it. And now...were on the floor, with are heads feeling like they've been split open..." Just thinking about his head made it hurt worse, so he stopped.Skyra saw Tarn get impaled, and then give a threat before he ran off, probably to die. "Wait...did your friends just...turn on him?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Incinerator - FightThe Toa were now locked in combat. If Ratchet left, he'd be dead. Right now, he was being assaulted by spinning blades. Incinerator was one of the deadliest Phantoms."I'm going to slay you like I slayed your pathetic friend, Kahua." he snarled, slashing with the whirling blades.-Brawl - Fight"You wish." The Toa grabbed his foot, simultaneously blocking attacks with stone walls. Activating his mask of strength, he hurled Barricade at the ground, chucking an explosive fruit along with him. Even as he did it, he nocked an arrow and shot at Que.-Soundwave - FightSoundwave felt heavier, but pushed on. He blocked the sword strike with his own, coming back and slashing over the shoulder.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hau eyed the guys he had just been fighting warily as he settled into his defensive close-range stance. He was not pursuing Tarn...The guy was a walking corpse.These ones were the toa's number one priority. Why did they betray their former ally-all an illusion, maybe? The martial artist couldn't know.Just what the karz was going on?Riaril fought to keep herself from puking at the attacks, but still felt glad for their victory. She smiled--Then felt heat, heard a crackling--And turned--Just in time to catch the fireballs Takimoc had just thrown, unintentionally flying over the De-Toa due to his dodge, with her body.Takimoc's eyes widened. "RIARIL!"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: NO! U KIDDING? 5 PAGES WHEN ASLEEP, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT BATTLES TOOK PLACE ARGENTUM JUST WATCHED!@Somebody, let a char fight Argentum lah.IC: ArgentumArgentum woke up from his sleep. He looked up and saw a frenzy of battling. A quick cuss word later and he was sprinting towards Brawl, whose arrow had been pushed away by his mask.Argentum: You have no right to kill my prisoner!He joined in the fight, using magnetism to try and slow down Brawl's movements.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Everybody but the kitchen sink, HospitalAs Krayzikk hid, he could vaguely hear the sounds of battle. But Takimoc' shout rang out, and filled Krayzikk's heart with dread. The titan stormed up the stairs and shattered the door keeping him from the battle. He double-timed it to the lobby, seeing where Riaril had fallen. He warped instantly to her side and anger flickered in his eyes, coming to rest briefly on Takimoc, before returning to Riaril where the expression turned to worry. He carefully examined where the fireballs hit. "Takimoc, can you do anything for her?"Soundwave and Ravage stood, staring at Hau, and Soundwave shook his head to indicate a cease and desist to the fight.-Pre-Fireball Hit-Laserbeak grinned. "Yep. We may have fought, but I don't hold many grudges. and yes, we turned on him. He duped us. He told us all non-combatants had been evacuated. He lied."-Post-Laserbeak forced herself to her feet and struggled toward Takimoc. "Is there anyway I can assist, I act as my team's field medic."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Who died and made the world revolve around you?IC - Brawl - Fight"He attacked me, genius."Brawl groaned. The most annoying Toa on the island was here. Even the Xanthium didn't like him. If he cared so much about Barricade, why didn't he just tell him to stop attacking people?The Toa was then encased in a shell of earth, blocking him from doing anything else.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk took a step back to allow Tairel to work, but that was all. His expressIon was equal parts worry, and a challenge to anyone to try anything with him on guard.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Dino whirled his blades and blocked, the spinning motion disarming Soundwave. "A-ha. You're a-more fun than I thought!" He shot Soundwave with even more lightning."NO NO NO, NOT THAT FAR!" Tahuva stood and got out of Velan's grasp. "I messed up on my warmup, but I still have about ten times more fight in me." He wasn't joking either, as he pulled out his sword and axe again and slashed the distracted Galvatroth.Galvatroth blocked. "Did you think I'd be hit so easily?" He fired his laser vision.Tahuva absorbed the heat from the laser, using it to power up a heated slash. His blade met Galvatroth's, and he channeled the heat into Galvatroth's blade, burning him. He used his mask to fly and flew past Galvatroth, axe extended, slashing a huge cut across his face. "GAAK!" Galvatroth fell over from the blow, then stood. "You're still good at this! RArgh! My attacks should have cut something important by now!""Do not believe everything you read." He shot more flame blasts...But Galvatroth's flame cannon overpowered them all and knocked Tahuva down. "You're FINISHED!" He pulled out his blade and slashed down...Barricade was hit by the explosive fruit, but his fight with Tahuva taught him to deal with flames. "ARGENTUM, GET THE KARZ OUTTA HERE! EVERYONE HATES YOU!" He was basically right. He fired a disk at Brawl's pack of arrows, spilling them all, then transformed his disk launcher into a claw and performed a backhand slash.Ratchet didn't even know a Kahua. "The word is 'slew.' I believe the word for someone like you is 'dead.'" He used his GRAVITY BLAST ROD to fire a blast of gravity that could not be easily negated because it was quick and strong. Whatever it hit would be so gravitized that a Toa of Gravity would have to focus all his elemental energy on resisting it. Incinerator was of course locked in melee combat with him, putting him in point blank range. Therefore he was hit, and Ratchet slashed downward with his saw.Tahuva blocked with crossed blades, then used his Kadin to get up without the aid of his arms. He slashed both blades outward while shooting a blast of flame.That caused Galvatroth's blade to fail, and he stumbled back. A huge flame attack! He fired his flame cannon continuously.Tahuva and Galvatroth fired at each other, evenly matched. "You've changed, Zeltroth. You're much less living...somehow."Galvatroth slashed at Tahuva, breaking his concentration and knocking him over. "THE NAME IS GALVATROTH!""Deceptoa are all the same inside." He slashed at Galvatroth's leg, knocking him over, and jumped on him. They slashed and blocked, rolling around in the dirt while fighting even more viciously than when they were standing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Takimoc sprinted to Riaril. "I'll let you know!"He held up one hand before Tairel could get further. "Calm down," he said, voice trembling. "We need to examine her first."Takimoc was dreading the worst. But he gave a miniscule sigh of relief at what he saw.The sight was relieving because they had missed vital spots; minisculely so because Riaril was still in terrible shape. The shot he had aimed for the eyes had glanced across the left top of Riaril's kanohi instead-the mask was still glowing a dark red where it had dripped down due to the heat and exposed her skull. The one for the throat had hit the chief doc's nose and cheeks slightly to the left, causing them to melt inwards and drip across her mask in a still cherry-red display. And the fireball he had aimed at the solar plexus had hit the toa in the upper left sternum and ribs above her heartlight by a millimeter; the area had caved and was glowing almost white.Takimoc postulated that these changes between where he aimed and what was hit was due to her differences in stance and in height to the De-Toa. But now was not the time for postulation. Now was the time for action."Don't activate your kanohi. It'll be a waste," he stated to Tairel as calmly as possible.Takimoc began to concentrate on absorbing the heat from the molten metal. After a short while, he began to cut through the metal with his scalpel in order to remove the molten parts.Hau nodded. He turned upon hearing the cry and looked at the commotion.What the karz...The toa took languid strides over to it. He began to look around for its center, but became lost in beings taller than him.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Galvatroth kept on getting hit. But by who? And Who Cares?! He fired his laser vision in the direction of each stab, hoping one of the ten shots would hit. Using the distraction, Tahuva slammed his axe into Galvatroth's side and pulled him up, then flame blasted him through the top floor of the Lavapool Inn. "He'll be back! Stay ready!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum found himself inside an earth shell. He couldn't hear anything, and see anything, but he could slowly get out. He magnetized his swords together and started to spin them at high speeds, like a drill. Of course, it would take much longer than normal, but still, it was very possible.OOC: Everybody who has the ability to push the world onwards died. Kinda sucks.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Soundwave - FightThe Toa flew upwards a bit, out of reach. If you could see his face, he would've been smiling. From here, he shot down screeches at Dino.-Incinerator - FightThe Toa had to think fast. He was feeling gravitized...luckily his blades were attached to his hands. Otherwise he would've lost them. He released a burst of gravity, canceling out the other one. Now they were both barren of power. He slashed yet again.-Brawl - FightBrawl quickly exchanged his bows for machine crossbows, and rained firepower on his opponent.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ratchet used his Blast Rod to catch the blades. It was thick enough to hold the blade. Since he was out of elemental power due to that last shot anyway, he didn't give a Karz. The Blast Rod was broken but the blades were caught. Now that Incinerator had no chance to block, he sawed down on his head. If he backed up, his blades would come off of his arms and he'd be weaponless.OOC: Permission to kill?IC: Dino covered his ears. "AAAAAARGH!" He fired lightning bolts up anyway, while activating his mask and running around so Soundwave would have trouble aiming. He also remembered an important weakness of Sonics Toa, and shot a lightning bolt to the sky. It came down aimed for Soundwave, but that wasn't even his goal. Whether it hit or not, thunder followed, and it would be much louder to Soundwave than to him. Using the distraction, he put his blades together and shot more lightning.Barricade took a few hits to the arms, but soon he expected more arrows and used his mask to block. "You're so predictable! Try something new...LIKE THIS!" He jumped, mask shield still on, expecting a punch, elemental attack, shooting attack, or blade attack. His shield was a sphere around him. Earth turned to quicksand under Brawl, thanks to a earth-charged disk he shot at the ground. With Brawl trapped, he came crashing down on him with shield activated. A makeshift boulder, though much more dangerous since he was coming down with a claw weapon.Que fired his spring knives on every last Phantom, except Galvatroth. He was afraid of that one.Galvatroth's madness made him unpredictable. RAther than going after Tahuva, he climbed a watchtower and threw a Matoran out of it. Laser vision knocked over more watchmen, and they fired on him."Who is this guy?!""He looks familiar!""OH KARZ, WE'RE DEAD! THAT'S ZELTROTH! BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS!"The weapon that hurled boulders from a giant spoon was brought in, and fired on Zeltroth.Galvatroth's huge cannon blasted the boulders down. He shot down the catapult and jumped on the watchtower. "I AM..." He pulled out his sword. "GALVATROTH." He slashed down every Guardsman in range and fired on towers."GET DOWN HERE, GALVATROTH.""The last person you said that to wound up dead at your hands! I refuse!" He killed more guards."Then you are no superior to him?"At this he was enraged. "PYRO." He jumped down, using his flame cannon as a rocket, held his sword out, and flew at Tahuva.Tahuva also flew, catching the attack with crossed blades. "GALVATROTH."Galvatroth spun around, pushing harder, and slammed Tahuva through three towers. "RAGFAH!" He slashed Tahuva and shot him in the face, then kicked him down a hill. Tahuva used his mask to fly back up before rolling down a hill could do any real damage, then flew up, using his Blast Rod to shoot Galvatroth in the face. Galvatroth fell over, and Tahuva went up, then landed, slamming the Blast Rod on Galvatroth. He raised his sword to finish him off...And Galvatroth's blade came through the Blast Rod at Tahuva's neck, an inch from it. "Did you think you'd seen the last of Galvatroth, insect?""No. However it would be less annoying if I'd HEARD the last of him!" He kicked Galvatroth up, then tossed the Blast Rod to Que.Unfortunately Que wasn't ready and it hit him in the face. He fell over. "OW!"Galvatroth laughed. "Pathetic troops...A MATORAN COULD DO BETTER!" He shot Tahuva and slashed.Tahuva caught the blade in the curve of his axe, then shot from his sword.Galvatroth's flame cannon was stronger than the sword blast. "YOU'LL LOSE IN THREE..." He pushed harder. "TWO..." He charged up the last of his elemental power. "ONE!" He fired it all out.Tahuva had been charging up as well. "ZERO!" He shot from his blade, all his elemental power at once, and the explosion threw them both into huge piles of rubble. Ta-Koro was practically on fire, even by Ta-Matoran standards. The flames rushed toward all the other combatants in a huge blast.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Dangit, why is it that the Koro is always hotter than hot? Its like, on fire every minute due to battle fire and stuff! Why do people like killing so much? Ugh!His drill broke through after a long time. A small hole, but enough for a weak spot. Using his mask, he pulled and pushed and did whatever while he continued drilling.OOC: TNG, you should try to lesson the My char VS my Char fights, since its more of an .....'I am god, and this fight will end like this' fight.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Galvatroth will go to King of No Isles after this exhibition match. I made this fight to show their power levels, fighting styles, mannerisms, etc. And this section will show how they fight when exhausted and without elements.IC: Tahuva got up, and so did Galvatroth. Wasting no time, Tahuva flew at Galvatroth, sword outstretched.Galvatroth used his cannon as a club, knocking Tahuva to the ground. "RAAAAAH!" He thrust his sword down at Tahuva.Tahuva caught the blade in the curve of his axe and got back up. He slashed, but laser vision blasted him back. Galvatroth swung his gun as a club again.Tahuva blocked with his sword, dealing the same damage Galvatroth had done to HIS gun. "What you do to others you will always recieve.""And when the avengers are ALL DEAD!?" He pulled away his gun, sending Tahuva's sword flying away, then did a spin kick.Tahuva swung his axe into the kick with both hands. Galvatroth screamed in pain. "Then a new generation will rise up! The only way to prevent this is to kill everyone alive, and then what will you have left to rule?"OOC: That does NOT mean Rodimus Prime. I have no intention of pulling that one. Ever. Unless someone else wants to, but then they'll be the ones making him.Galvatroth stabbed Tahuva in the wrist, and pulled the axe out of his leg. "SILENCE!" In a rage, he disarmed Tahuva again and jumped on him."YOU DO NOT GIVE SILENCE, AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!" He took out his bladed knuckles. "MEET SENTURON IN KARZAHNI!" He put all of his energy into a final uppercut, tearing into Galvatroth's face so much that Galvatroth flew 10 meters and bled profusely. Galvatroth crawled away. "Incinerator...repair my weapon. Deceptoa...retreat." This isn't over. OOC: King of No Isles, Galvatroth is now officially yours. Oh, and nothing they did in the entire fight was exaggerated in the least. (No Sarcasm)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: XD I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT.IC: Tahuva was too exhausted to pursue them. "Xanthium, do not pursue. We have new information, which will be useful." He noticed Argentum leave the earthen trap. "Argentum, are you going to help us defeat them in the next battle? I believe the next one will be the last."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Barricade facepalmed. "Why'd you invite HIM for the ride?!"Tahuva whispered to Barricade. "Because it's the only way to keep him from arresting you on the spot."Barricade whispered back. "He'd BETTER get killed later..."They stopped whispering. Tahuva simply led them back to the inn. "Que is waiting for us upstairs.""What upstairs?" The inn had been damaged in that battle. They walked into the lobby."WHAT THE KARZ?!" Ratchet ran up to a concierge with a huge hole through his head. "He's dead.""Considering that Mixmaster was here to signal the others, I'd say that's his work.""I'm going to kill him for this." Ratchet was entirely serious. He didn't even have a chance to save this dead Matoran!Que came down, with Tahuva's repaired Blast Rod. "Here, take this! Now what happened?"Tahuva took and sheathed the weapon along with all his other weapons, then explained everything in detail."Zeltroth? He's BACK?! AND STRONGER THAN BEFORE?! Now those Defecation will be harder than ever to beat!"Barricade facepalmed. "IT'S DECEPTOA! AT THIS RATE, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW WHAT OUR GROUP IS CALLED!""I do know! The Toa Zoology, right?"Barricade punched Que in the face. "XANTHIUM. GET. IT. RIGHT.""At least I managed to deal a good deal of damage to that Soundwave. His weakness is a-loud noises. I can make thunder with my lightning.""That's good to know. As for me, I know I can match Galvatroth in combat. Now there are six of us capable of combat, counting Argentum. Que stays behind but helps behind the scenes. They have five capable of combat, and Frenzy stays behind. We have the advantage in numbers, but that will not be enough. You are not to engage Galvatroth. He could kill any of you, and that includes all of you. I will face him myself."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Meh. He's the Skakdi who's brain dead, right? Well, all we really have to do is stop him from doing anything. He's big, strong, so his weakness is that he has weak defense at longer ranges.He noticed Que and the repaired blast rod.Argentum: Hey, old man. You're a weaponsmith?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013