Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "GAAAAH!" VWHOOOSH! Well, it didn't take Tadris long to remember how to use his mask powers. One minute he was being let up from a headlock, the next, he was behind Rucia. "Sorry!" He said over Rucia's shoulder. "You just sorta zoned out and I didn't know what was up so...."

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiNik-Kolii sat back down on the hospital's waiting room bench. Must be a busy day. Oh well, better be patient. The Skakdi rubbed his eyes with one hand. A little more time passed.Yerith curled up on the bench. He could fully feel his wounds, now. So much pain... And he could feel a little blood drip onto the bench. He stood up and stumbled to the door. He needed medical attention immediately.So much pain.Nik-Kolii grabbed Yerith and dragged him back into the waiting room."The doctors are busy," he said. "Don't bother them.""Need a doctor!" Yerith called out.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Duly noted. I just felt that Riaril would definitely have something to do about that, and pretty quickly too.@Mef: That's how she perceived said whisking.Also @Mef: Keep in mind that retrieving an arrow from a shoulder is not as simple-or harmless-as it looks when writing for this, please. Withdrawal of arrows can cause more bleeding (and will probably leave the arrowhead in the wound if not done with utmost care to enlarge the hole before tugging the shaft); infection must be dealt with; and to worsen all this, there are several large arteries and a ton of nerves in the shoulder.Not because you haven't been good before on this. I'm just really a stickler for realism in RPing. XPIC: Moriika almost fell off his seat in his haste to get the toa on a stretcher. "Right, right!"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk, hearing Tairel's 'order', Krayzikk pulled himself into something resembling his normal self. He walked into Riaril's room and sat down, "So how are you, then?"Krayzikk tried to smile, but it never quite made it to his eyes, which maintained an almost haunted look.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yeah, I understand. I'll try for realism...but you know me... :P

IC(Tairel)

Tairel rolls his eyes at the being desperately trying to be "tough." He was starting to get on his nerves.Turning to the injured being, he gently says,"Just breath in and out and you'll get to sleep in a nice slumber." He slowly edges an ether covered rag toward the being's face.-Mef Man

IC: Rynekk - Ta-KoroRynekk got back to his feet, glowering in fear and shame. He couldn't believe he had just...You didn't do that, he scolded himself, That was the Makuta inside you. You have to learn to control it, and soon.'Sorry, ' he said simply, before squinting at both of them, 'Actually, I don't think I got either of your names. I'm Rynekk.'He held out his hand, but still kept his distance, wary of being too close to people should any... unusual happen again.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Moriika wheeled the injured toa away as gingerly as possible. He opened his mouth wide, wide as the maw of a spluttering fish, wide as the crevasse rending the earth asunder."Team Kano-!"-And then the Ta-Matoran realized that there was no true Team Kanohi Dragon left.Faerulo was all that remained. Faerulo was all who could aid...Dependable Faerulo, resilient Faerulo, strong and silent to the end."Faerulo!"The elder appeared without a second's thought. His nose was already shut and herbs already on belt."Let's bring him to the other operating room," Moriika called out, pushing the battered toa towards the last of said rooms. The others had yet to be cleaned or were currently in use.Riaril stared into Krayzikk's eyes. Worry filled her own as the toa was silent for several seconds."I'm relatively okay. But what about you?," the doctor asked with a hint of concern. "You woke up with a look on your face like you'd seen Makuta himself and it hasn't left!""I'll be better," Riaril concluded. Her eyes were infused with gentleness. They unconsciously glanced at Krayzikk's heartlight before looking up at his face."But only if I know that you are."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalFor a moment, Krayzikk looked like he was going to deny it. Then he sighed and almost seemed to diminish in stature. "Do I really look that bad?" Krayzikk stopped attempting to conceal his hands, which continued to tremble. Even when he had given in, he still was avoiding the point.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiYerith's world was dissolving into blackness. His wounds were just so great. But he felt his Skakdi pilot friend by his side. At least he was still alive."Come on, Yerith," Nik-Kolii said, taking a step back from him. "You're going to make it."Yerith was going to make a witty reply along the lines of not having his cigar yet, but only succeeded in grunting.

OOC: How exactly was Yerith injured?IC: Riaril nodded with a hollow chuckle. "Yes."Now, tell me. I know there's something I can do to help...," the toa pleaded firmly, but in more of a lead than anything.Moriika wheeled the toa into the room. He began to inspect the soldier's wounds in order to fully treat him while Faerulo got the ether, tub of water, and cart of instruments and other supplies on hand.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: He has some severe acid and fire burns, multiple cuts and bruises all over body, some embedded glass shards, and several broken bones from a bad fall.IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiYerith suddenly felt safe. As if he were in the presence of a guardian or a friend older than time. The doctor must be in...Nik-Kolii looked down at his friend. He had been through worse. He had to make it through this.

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrazyikk was quiet for a moment. Then he quietly, sadly, began to speak. "You got rid of him, you know. For good this time." His voice dropped even lower. "But still, he haunts me in my dreams."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Originally planned to have Kamaehu go to Ko-koro and reforge his armor, but Kyara's back so no more frolicking through the WahisIC: Kamaehu had almost started to make the trek up Mt. Ihu to the Thelstane meeting grounds we he saw him. It was a Fe-matoran, armed with a spear and bearing the mark of Clan Thelstane. But that wasn't the interesting part. The interesting part was the massive armored Gukko beside him. "Welcome, my lord, I'm sorry for the change of plans." He said, bowing. "What is the verdict?" "The grounds have been satisfied, we can no longer avoid it." Answered Kamaehu. "But why send a messenger? And why does Calaras ... Bear a suit of battle armor?" "We had to rush. We forged you a new set of armor so you could ride to Ga-Koro with utmost speed. There have been rumors of a new Great Tarakava Raid." "Will do." Kamaehu mounted his gukko, heading for Ga-wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Moriika finished his diagnosis. He cleared his throat."If you'd stand back, please."This came with a nod to the other toa.Riaril hugged Krayzikk. She tried for a smile."It'll go away. Everything heals with time. And besides, all of what happened was his fault-not yours."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Dervian waited for the Turaga to respond. "Barricade was taken by Argentum under your orders. We wanna get him released now, he joined us. And I know, I saw him conquer his dark side."Que walked around. He was having fun selling things, and hoping not to get kidnapped.OOC: DUN DUN DUN..

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalJust as he began to speak again, Krayzikk started to cry. Quietly at first, but gradually picking up in intensity. "I saw him. I saw the ones he killed and I heard them all telling me it was my fault. B-but they still weren't done with me. I ran. I ran and I r-ran. And I reached the hospital. I saw the other way things might have gone. I saw Skyra, and Onuzek, and Tairel lying on the ground, dead or dying. I saw Moriika and Faerulo and Takimoc, karz I even- I even saw Nakumir." Krayzikk began to cry even harder."I saw you. In the same state as the others, a little- a little way from what remained of the battle."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiThe Skakdi took a step back, nodding at the command. Yerith was in good hands in this hospital.Yerith calmed himself and relaxed. Nik-Kolii's presence had diminished. He opened his eyes just a bit. Through the spots he saw the pilot Skakdi standing a few paces away. Then he closed them. Had to save his energy...

IC: "Oh..." Riaril clutched Krayzikk to her chest.He was having a nightmare, too...Maybe I should tell him."We'll never die on you, Krayzikk," she whispered into his ear. "Tarn could never have won. And he didn't," the toa added reassuringly.There was an awkward moment of silence as the two became accustomed to the fact that Riaril was not there. Then Moriika detailed the injuries he had found to Faerulo.Within seconds, the two matoran were hard at work. Moriika removed shards of glass while Faerulo put herbal salves on each of the burns.OOC: Oh, so little does Riaril know...That's all I'll leave you guys with for now. Unless-until ( >=3 )-I recruit Mef to my cause, I won't reveal anything more about my plans for the Ta-Koro Fortress Hospital to anyone.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: I just realized that this moment is almost the reverse of what happened earlier. Also, Pein, your OOC plus the IC made mu shudder. Props.IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk hugged Rairil back. He continued to cry, though less than before. "It was so real. When I woke up, I thought Tairel was Tarn and my dream had really happened." He realized what was happening, and said "Look at me. I came in here to bring you so dinner and keep you company and I end up bawling into your shoulder."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yeah. I found that a bit funny.What can I say? Hau is my acting ghost writer. xPIC: Riaril patted Krayzikk on the back with one hand while her other continued to hug. "It's okay...Even I get nightmares occasionally," she chuckled."There's nothing wrong with coming in to comfort someone and talking to them about your own problems instead," Riaril added. The toa smiled. "Sometimes you just need someone to talk to."

[Profiles]

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The Rel, Ozrik, Nik-KoliiNik-Kolii observed the doctors as they operated on Yerith. Maybe now that the war was over he could get an internship at a hospital and pursue his dreams in medicine. But who would take care of Yerith?Solaris watched her sleep. She wasn't moving. She wasn't dreaming."Can you help her?" he asked The Rel."I might," The Rel said, stroking its chin. "But I don't know that much about her...""We'll take what we can get," Mip said, sitting in a chair."Get out of that chair," The Rel said. "I need to use it."It forced Mip out of the chair without a response and sat down. Its Kanohi Iden flashed and its body went limp.Miritala looked into the blackness. A door opened. A familiar grey figure strode into the realm of her dream (or lack thereof)."What is it that you see?" The Rel asked, his transparent form wavering as if it hardly existed."Nothing," Miritala replied, looking around. "Just blackness."The Rel held its hands up to her head."What is your name?" it asked."Miritala," she replied. "Why do you ask? You know my name.""Miritala, why are you?""What the Karz does that mean?" No response. "Well, Solaris thinks I'm supposed to kill him."As if by magic, she suddenly envisioned her spear rammed into Solaris's chest. Oh, Mata Nui, she didn't want to hurt him! She saw a tall figure, a Vortixx, standing over her laughing as the life drained from Solaris's body. Her mind floated back to an island. Matoran with runes on their armor, transferring their arcane power into her.What did it all mean?She bolted awake.As did The Rel.Solaris looked Miritala in the eyes."What did you see?" he asked.

IC: Krayzikk. HospitalKrayzikk chuckled quietly as he hugged Riaril. "That's a good philosophy. And, well, I don't have much experience talking. I haven't had many friends in my life, let alone family. I usually hit my problems."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TorvTorv was on his way back to Ramanox's hut, when he bumped into the little Matoran. "There you are buddy, been looking for you. Find Kapura yet?"IC: RamanoxRamanox shook his head, "No, but from talking to some of my friends in the guard, I learned that he hasn't been seen in Ta-Koro for a while. In fact rumor has that even the raiders couldn't find him. Thus I say we regroup. Where are Skyra and Noran?""Skyra went to Ga-Wahi, and I think Noran is investigating at some bar." Ramanox nodded, "Then let's get moving, we're wasting time." Ramanox then set off in search of Noran.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Noran had asked around the bars, if there were any signs of Kapura. So far it seemed the Ta-Matoran, formerly of Takua's adventuring party wasn't even in Ta-Koro. Well he couldn't be sure...but it seemed that Ta-Koro was a bust for now."Well might as well get going, I suppose." He talked to himself, as he walked out of the Lavapool Inn. He would have stopped for a drink, but now was not the time to waste.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "Then what are we waitin fer boys? Onward to Ga-Wahi!" He boomed, the Toa of Stone was getting bored with Ta-Koro and their almost meaningless quest. Though it couldn't really be called that. It was important. Just at times it felt very roundabout, as if they were never actually getting anything done.

OOC: No I am not doing vernacular as much anymore. Instead Noran will be influenced by Teddy Roosevelt, the most manly President of the U.S. Also Noran to Ga-Wahi.IC: "Nice try boys but I assure you I'll be there first!" The old man said, charging after the younger Toa. How he had missed adventuring as a Toa, it was something he had really only experience mostly as a matoran, in the Po-Koroian Rangers.

IC: "Tadris is my name, and... Actually, I have no clue what my game is. Helping out I guess. Nice to meet you Rynekk." Said Tadris, shaking his hand. "Or should it be nice to meet you? Are we mortal enemies or something? Are you like an anti-toa? Rucia, should I be shaking this guy's hand, or should I be fighting him? Or should I be fighting you? I just have no clue anymore. I remember only my name and the fact that I'm a Toa." Tadris slumped down to the ground. He was really a fish out of water, and the realization that he had no clue who was a friend and who was an enemy had just washed over him.OOC: Wow, my RPG characters tend to have mood swings...

IC: "Argentum took him, and he was evil at the time. But we changed him. Slowly, he joined us. After an internal struggle, however, he got himself an infected mask just to kill with no remorse. Still, Tahuva managed to get him back to normal, and he's been a loyal Xanthium ever since. But Argentum drags him around and follows him everywhere now..I am here to ask for his release."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~But darn, Sauron's lego helmet is creepy when you look into his eyes/nose thing.IC: SlateSlate saw Que walking around selling things. When he walked past an alleyway, Slate increased Que's gravity - specifically, only his feet - 10 times. He wanted this one alive, but the 10x gravity would give him feet pains. Que probably couldn't walk now. If he could, it would be slow anyways. Before Que could call out for help, he sprinted into a back alley, turned once, and ended up at the exit of the alley Que was now standing like a fool. Slate put his lance against Que, tip resting close to the Toa. However, Slate didn't know what powers Que had, so he stayed his distance, his longer-than-normal lance utilized to put Que at a disadvantage.Plus, the fact that Slate could make Que his private, living balloon didn't help.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013