Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "But he already refused. Please, could ya talk to Argentum and Barricade? I'm sure you can tell if they're honest or not."Any other Xanthium could walk easily under this conditions, and Tahuva under worse conditions (15g). Even Barricade would be able to hobble around. But Que... "YEOW!"He would have fallen flat on his face, but instead his feet sunk into the dirt, and it hurt more than it would if he could fall. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!" Customers ran away. "HEY! THAT'S my PROFIT! WHO DO YA THINK YA ARE?!" He used iron claws, grown out of the ground, to grab his legs and back, then lift him up. He made a spring knife, then fired on Slate. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk chuckled again. "I guess not. Even though you are a pretty doctor in charge of a hospital," Krayzikk smirked. "And I'm a bruiser of a titan with a face only a mother could love."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: XD This is funny. That wasn't a ground of refusal. That was an order, a fact, and the truth. Grounds are like, 'He is still half insane so he needs to stay with me' or something.IC: SlateSlate's eyes sharpened, zero-ing in onto the sprint knives tip, which gravity was increased 20 fold. It dropped onto the ground, as Slate spun his lance, using a part of the shaft not studden to choke Que, as he levitated the knife up. He turned towards Que, who shouldn't be able to speak unless he spoke without his lungs. His screams for help were muffled out.Slate: You are a maker, but also a target? Sounds interesting. Tell me something which would make me not kill you.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: To clarify, I understand the metaphorical meaning of it, but Tadris, well, when you remember nothing, meatphorical stuff tends to get lost on you.IC: "Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I could use a sword. Help would be nice though. I just want to find a place to help out."

IC(Tairel)

Tairel cracked his knuckles before washing his hands. Turning toward the injured, he looks over the wound; noticing that no major arteries nor veins were severed or in danger from the arrow-a very blessed hit. He applies pressure to the nearest artery to slow the bleeding while he looks for any other signs of damage. Seeing none, he slowly pulls the arrow out before gently cleaning the wound. Activating his flame powers, he sears the wound shut to stop the bleeding. He makes sure to dress the wound with a large bandage that wrapped around the chest of the being (a small grin on the male's face while he did so)."There," he sighs before rolling the patient away from the operating room and into a patient's room. "That should hold you."OOC: Pein, that was probably completely unrealistic. I don't know much about medicine, so I probably shouldn't have made a doctor. :P-Mef Man

OOC: @Mef: I'd assume it to have least hit one when she was rushed to the hospital that quickly. =/But then again, you said it. That WAS unrealistic.@Solaris: Will post for Moriika and Faerulo later.IC: Riaril flushed at the compliment. But she gasped at his self-disparaging remark."Krayzikk, your face is beautiful. I don't have to be a mother to-"-And then the toa realized what she had just said.Riaril's blush turned an even deeper shade of crimson. "Er, forget that. I just meant that it's fine."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk's face turned an even deeper shade of crimson than Rairil's. He looked rather confused. "Um, ah, so......... How is the weather?" Krayzikk said the first thing that came to mind. Unfortunately it wasn't exactly a good distraction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalStupid....... Of course that wouldn't work she hasn't been outside...... Think....... Krayzikk looked down as he began to sweat. He had absolutely no idea what to do. "Um...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SlateSlate: Well, you are in a blood choke. You will either die, or you can live and not die. In around 5 to 10 seconds, a regular Toa would be unconscious. You have 5 seconds to tell my why I shouldn't kill you. Hold up your hand, or something. Thumbs up for life, thumbs down for death.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk was out of possible things to say. It was around this point that he seriously contemplated running, as he continued to blush and sweat slightly at the same time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalBarely were the words "On it." Out of Krayzikk's mouth when he seemed to dissappear from his chair. Which he did, due to his mask power. The titan took off in search of dessert.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk stopped, pivoted, and looked at Tairel. "Tairel, my friend, there is a long and complicated story here. To cut it short, I have to go find dessert." Krayzikk said solemnly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk continued to look solemn. "It is far more complicated than you think. I will explain when I have returned." With that, Krayzikk used his mask to make tracks.---------------------------------It occurred to Krayzikk, when he reached the store, he had no clue what kind of dessert to get. Karz. I am just going to have to trust my instincts and hope for the best....... Krayzikk scanned the shelves. He eventually selected a pie, it seeming to be the best choice. Having payed for said pie, he began to make his way back to the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril sighed and lay back down. The flush began to disappear beneath her mask.Wow. Girl, just what have you gotten yourself into this time?The toa thought to puzzle later. She decided to take a short nap while waiting...It was nice to be able to actually SLEEP for once-to not run solely on cig fumes and caffeine.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Yeah, the little dude who found me filled me in to a degree, so I know who he is. I think. He's the evil guy who is wreaking havoc on the island, right? Mata Nui's the good guy Makuta put to sleep, right?"OOC: correct me if we aren't supposed to know things.

IC: Krayzikk, HospiralKrayzikk returned, and quietly entered Riaril's room. Noting the sleeping toa, he tried to place the box containing the dessert on the bedside table, but that was already occupied his earlier gifts. Krayzikk was out of ideas. He tried things off the table, but while the cigarettes didn't make a sound, the drink bottle did, clinking sharply against his armored hand when he tried to move it. Krayzikk winced and glanced at Riaril.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: The storyline of 2001 Quest for the Masks played out as it did in canon. Our playground is an alternate timeline where instead of the Toa defeating Makuta, Makuta has captured them. Until otherwise, everything leading up to the Battle of the Kini-Nui as it happened officially is true.YES, EVERYTHING.Therefore most of the knowledge you seek is common. Complete knowledge of the Rahkshi is a little on the hazy side however but most of the inhabitants are fairly familiar with them.IC: Dren left the Mark Bearers at the gate. "This is as far as I go." He said.A group of Ga-Matoran bearing the Marine Bandoleer suddenly ran past."That's odd." Dren said. "That's the local liaison. They never abandon their posts except for... Something must be wrong in Ga-Koro." He turned back to Tank. "I'd hurry if I were you. If the Liaison is leaving their posts then you don't have much time. Like I said if you have trouble then speak to Lanora and tell her Dren sent you."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Yay! Time to play as myself. :3IC: Gravity -Ta-Wahi beach-Thoughts, light, feeling, awareness.I opened my eyes. Or, rather, my visual receptors flickered to life; as I wasn't purely organic. Organic muscles were surrounded by metal and armor. I felt this through a flood of information. Visual imput was processed, images appeared.Blue, I thought. My brain and senses told me I was on my back, stareing up at, the sky.My hand twitched. Feeling came from the appendage. I now was receiving feeling from three other limbs. And three more.Wait, I thought, seven limbs.Although my memory was damaged, I knew that this wasn't right. Four limbs was right. Wasn't is? Behind my back I felt something move. Three somethings. Long and corded, like a snake or viper. They curled and stretched, confusing and scaring me. Untill I found that I was controling them. Three black tentacles flexed in front of my eyes. My tentacles.I tilted my head foward, for a head was surely what it was. I saw purple. Purple and black armor.A thought suddenly passed through my fractured memory.Gravity. My name is Gravity.OOC: Now I thought that was pretty good.And: I'm open for interaction.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SlateSlate: You have a ransom on your head, old man. I just need to find the correct way to gain double the money......Present time, ? Hours after Que's Kidnapping....Slate's preparation had been done. First, he set out a ransom note. Money would be used so Que would be given out. If it was by evil beings wanting Que, maybe a...recruitment would be good.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Yes. The enemy of freedom and light." Rucia said darkly, before going back to her previous tone, "As I was saying, I launch expeditions into areas where Makuta's will is strongest. Infected Rahi nests, Makuta Worshiper's hideouts, you name it. I usually get fellow Toa to team up and come with me, and as far as I'm concerned, you two fit the bill, whoever you are."