Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Yuru - RunningI can't use my mask, I have this.He had run. All the way from Le-Koro. And now, he heard those words. Faintly, but he heard them. He ran so hard, he tripped and fell. His mark was still active from his kill.But there was possibly another Mark Bearer. Someone else like him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiNik-Kolii stayed behind in Yerith's room. He sat in a chair and decided to take a nap.Yerith noticed that Nik had fallen asleep. He could grab a smoke... But that was too much work. He should nap as well. The captain closed his eyes, and for once, slept peacefully.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: ???"You really want one?" His eyes flashed. "I feed off of cruelty. It makes my power increase. The fool Jikal hates it, isolates himself to protect people. Because the mark gets hungry. And when it does, I come out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: He feeds off cruelty? So does mine. Uncanny, actually.IC - Yuru - OutsideYuru heard the same voice. So, whoever this was, was almost exactly like him. Feeding off cruelty like matoran fed on berries. Now, he just had to find him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: And then found himself swept off of his feet as Jolek retaliated from behind, attacking his base and sending him sprawling. "Forget someone?" he growled, quickly pinning the toa of electricity before he had time to recover, planting one hand at the base of his neck whilst twisting Jikal's arm behind his back with the other. No matter how much stronger he got, the position of his arm prevented him from utilizing the strong back muscles to move it. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon."Shouldn't have shocked me twice," he growled, "Now I've figured out the charge of your electricity. If you know how magnetism works, you can guess what I've done." he said, sliding his knee onto Jikal's back to better hold him down."Now I suggest you give up. Or I'll be sure to knock you out this time."

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: JikalBetween the fight, and Jikal's current position, the mark was satisfied. Just barely as Jikal re-asserted control over his own body. His eyes returned to normal as he said "It's over. I'm back. The mark was satisfied."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Yuru - StreetsA scream was heard as Yuru's blade entered the back of a Matoran. Quickly, he needed a dose of cruelty. A kill would do the trick. He turned the blade over while it was inside the Matoran's back, making him scream all the louder. As soon as he'd done that, his Mark glowed lustfully, and he couldn't resist. He snapped the Matoran's neck. Grabbing his sword, he hurried off. He couldn't be caught.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JikalJikal sighed, as he placed his broadsword on the ground and kicked it over to Jolek. "If you don't mind, you are going to get the long version of the explanation. A few weeks ago, I was traveling in Ko-Koro and I can't remember anything after that other than waking up in Le-Koro with this on my shoulder," He pointed to the mark. "And a separate mind in my head. It's not a split personality, but a completely separate mind. And sometimes the mark gets hungry, and when that happens, the other mind takes over and feeds the mark by providing cruelty. I usually stay as far from civilization as possible, so no being gets hurt. But today, I had to come in to the village.""And you know the tale from there, I felt the mark getting hungry and I hurried in here, hoping to get sedated so I would be rendered incapable of causing harm."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: GravityI was walking peacefully along when a scream interupted my thoughts. It suddenly got louder before going quiet. I knew a scream of pain when I heard one, and I quickly rushed to the scene. The matoran had a hole in his back a his neck was broken.I looked around, and spotted a being running away, I got up and ran after him.OOC: BTW, I'm in the shape of a silver armored toa of fire. I'm coming to get you Shadow!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Glanway slowly walked on the paths of Ta-koro. Where should I go now? Who should I bring joy to now? , Glanway thought. As He walked down the streets, He looked at each building, wondering which would he bring the most joy to; for that was his goal: to help weary travelers by relaxing, replenishing music. A hospital! That's where I should go! Glanway walked in the hospital and sat down on a bench inside, took out his flute, and began playing a melodic tune.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Jikal, HospitalJikal frowned. "Unfortunately, I can prove it in part. Do you wish me to do so?"OOC: If you mind that I moved them here, Snelly, I'll delete this. Laserbeak and Skyra from Le-Wahi on DestinyIC: Laserbeak, FlyingLaserbeak patted Destiny on the neck. "Come on, we have to get Skyra to the hospital." Laserbeak looked more worried with every passing second.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal, HospitalJikal nodded, and said "I will appear to revert to my previous state. I am in control." Jikal closed his eyes and his mark began to glow. When his eyes opened, they were a poison green. "Now, I need you to slap me. Hard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal, HospitalJikal reeled back from the hit. After regaining his balance, he felt the increase in strength. He walked over toward the bench that the matoran was not sitting on, and lifted it. With one hand. "Got anything heavier?" The toa asked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Nope, don't mind at all. Not sure why I would.IC: SkyraThey were almost there, the hospital was right below them, Destiny crowed, and landed right next to the hospital, all Laserbeak had to do was get Skyra inside.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I couldn't think of a reason either, but I didn't know if you would object.IC: Jikal, HospitalJikal lifted the bench again. "A little harder." He set the bench down. "Like I said, I harness the power of cruelty. In this case, your slap. My strength could theoretically increase infinitely. The increase is directly proportional to the level of cruelty."LaserbeakLaserbeak climbed off of Destiny, and carefully brought Skyra down off of Destiny. She carefully brought Skyra in to the hospital, she could barely carry him. She spotted Tairel. "Tairel, I need your help."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, HospitalLaserbeak handed Skyra over, and then the dam broke. With the one reason for keeping it together our of the way, Laserbeak began to cry. "R-rahkshi staff........ W-We did all we could t-to keep him going until he got here......."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ekage:Ekage grinning at the Le-Matoran musician. " Nice to see a fellow Le-Koroin around here," he said, extending his hand in greeting.

IC:Glanway shook the toa of Air's hand. "Nice to meet-see you too", He said, returning a smile. "I'm Glanway, and who are you?"

OOC: Interacting, Bulik.

IC(Tairel)

"Uuuh. Hello there," Tairel says to the being playing the song. "it's pretty and all, but...we're in the middle of something."-Mef Man

Glanway turned to the matoran of fire. "Hello to you too. I have also come here to herald the news of a vicous battle in le-wahi, that I saw with my own eyes. Out of six, three rahkshi were slain." , He took out of his pack and held up the "head" of a rahkshi and bits of armor from the other two that were slain. "what are you doing? he asked them, for someone was slapping another being. Just them, someone came in carrying a le-toa.OOC: argh, got ninja'd soo much

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(Tairel)

"It's okay; he'll be alright," Tairel says to Laserbeak as he smiles at her. The Toa turns around and walks to the operating room. "Come with me. You can be with your friend during the operation and right there with him when he wakes up."Rahkshi? What does she mean?After hearing the musician's explanation of Rahkshi, Tairel shakes his head, but forces a smile for Laserbeak and Skyra.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man