Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Raknar (Docks, Ta-Koro)"Yeah, I see...it..." he said, tilting his head and catching the Infernavika in his sights. "It's right there..."He began to "walk" with Song towards the ship.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SongSong was still smiling drunkenly as she and Raknar made their way toward the ship. It was taking a little longer than usual, as there were several near falls, and after one particularly close call, Song giggled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Docks, Ta-Koro)Raknar caught Song with a laugh and helped lift her back up, holding her in between his arm and his chest so she didn't fall again."Ugh, I...I have to lay down..." he said, nearing the ship.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong giggled again. "I....Think I probably should too." She looked as thoughtful as one can while drunk. "Come....Come to think of it.....I need to find out where my quarters are......."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Docks, Ta-Koro)"Every room has two beds," said Raknar, helping Song onto the ship and following close behind her. "You can take one and I'll take the other."He almost tripped on the way up, but caught himself before his jacket got dirty.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Xxeth - Aboard the Infernavika -Xxeth hesitated to shake Perkahn's hand. As a former assassin, Xxeth rarely shook someone's hand, unless it was to put a knife in their gut with the other. But these were pirates, not assasins, they did things differently. He took Perkahn's hand and shook it. "A pleasure. So...if you don't mind me asking, did you recognize me from my wanted posters or did you just overhear my name when I joined this crew?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)Perkahn raised an eyebrow. "Ah, a fellow person-outside-the-boundaries-o'-law at this point in time. No, I just overheard it. It was my duty to make sure the ship stayed in one piece during the raid, so I thought it only natural that I would take it upon myself to overhear snippets of information about everyone. Names an' such. 'Tis much easier when you don't have to refer to them as, 'Toa' or 'Matoran' or anything to get people's attention. I couldn't have seen many wanted posters. They don't have much of 'em down in the jungle."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Xxeth - Aboard the Infernavika -"Ah, that makes sense. You can never be too careful." Xxeth decided to take a seat on a barrel, he'd get to organizing the weapons and such later. Xxeth got a look at the Turaga, still unconscious in his cell, "I'd do almost anything to have Turaga Matau in a similar cell..." He said, glaring at Onewa as if he was Matau.

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)"And I Vakama, and all the other Turaga too." Perkahn said remarkably bitterly. "Pity we're planning to ransom him. If I were Raknar, I'd pelt him with iron and steel and only then would I return him anywhere."Perkahn wasn't sure why he said all of that so angrily. He'd gotten over his exile long ago. It didn't matter anymore to him. But probably because Xxeth was expressing such harsh feelings in regard to Matau, he seemed to need to join in.

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)"Well, I wouldn't say we're guarding---"There, Perkahn stopped, suddenly aware of the fact that one more step and he'd have to explain too much."I wouldn't say 'tis important. He's not bound t'move anytime soon. But you're welcome t'join us, if you like. The more the merrier."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

OOC: Doctor Who reference from TX Wade.My life is complete.IC-Grochi:Grochi watched Laviha juggling the knives for a moment, watching carefully. He was memorizing the flight path of each blade as it was tossed through the air. Then, in a blur, he activated his mask and grabbed two of the knives. He stood back, holding both of them, and quickly knocked the other two that Laviha still had out of the air.He activated his mask again, quickly moving over and grabbing the knives. He then stepped back towards Laviha, bowing and handing her the knives. When his head came back up, he smiled."How's that for getting some exercise?" He asked jokingly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Athillion - Infernavika:The matoran growled. It had been days, months or maybe years since he had been aboard this ship. Ever since Lohkar had hired him, he was hidden inside the ship, surviving by "stealing" food and keeping a low profile. This had almost driven him mad, but this days were over. He had to go outside for once, even for one time before the ship was to sail.He came out in the ship's desk, carefully sneaking so that no one noticed him. He spotted a Stone Skakdi, and jumped down in the docks. He came closer, and..."Hellooo! Any chance you've got some food? I was at the ship, and got waaaay too hungry! Haha, it hasn't happened to me in months!"

Edited by Riglax

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)Raknar spun remarkably quickly for someone who had consumed such a copious amount of alcohol."Athillion?" he asked the Matoran. "Where have you...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Athillion - Ta-Koro Docks:"The temple of what? That sounds booooring. And no, I am pretty sure I wasn't killed, unless this is the afterlife. Oh, it probably is, can we like, fly here?" Athillion started swinging his arms around, as if he was trying to fly."I guess this isn't the afterlife, is it?" Athillion lowered his head, disappointed, "Heh, now that you mention it, why haven't you visited me, at all?"

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Raknar tilted his head at the Matoran. Unless he was out of his mind blitzed, Athillion was real, having appeared out of nowhere after a matter of a month and a half."First off, this isn't the afterlife. No flying. Second...we all thought you were dead."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Athillion - Ta-Koro Docks:"Wouldn't that be kinda weird? I didn't even leave the ship. It was too fun down there!"A month and a half, huh? Something about that bugged Athillion. It had only been two months since he was hiding in that ship."I... Raknar," choked out the Matoran, "I.. am not well."

Edited by Riglax

IC: "Wow..." Lepidran said. From someone who'd apparently spent most of their time cloistered away in what sounded like a monastery he'd expected something more...humble. "How do you money-buy a place like this?"

Ic: "Lord Antrim is a good nobleman, and when he can, he gives what one could consider dividends to those in the village," Stannis said as he rummaged for certain belongings. The explanation wasn't entirely convincing; 'dividends' could hardly compensate for the money put into an apartment as cool as that one. Nevertheless, Stannis didn't go into it further.They were now all in his living room, a mound of things on the table. "These are tools, materials and other items I've kept for a long while. Feel free to take what you want and it's yours, though keep in mind that we still have to travel fast." (Ooc: If you want to say your character got a certain tool, go ahead; it's probably there; nothing fancy, of course, though.)"I told you all that I'd say more of our destination when we got here," Stannis said as he checked the door, the windows and street. The house he also checked when he found his things. "Whenua showed me something that neither of us could translate - a carving. We speculated that Nuju might know more of it, and so that is where we will go to next. For now, Nuju seems to be the only hint we have as to the whereabouts of Taipu."Also, everybody..." Stannis listed a harakeke scroll of the Mata Nui Daily. It read in bold letters across the top: Ta-Koro Guard Kapura Dead. "Looks like Skyra and Noran weren't too successful."
IC:"Interesting", Nichou said. "And kapura's murder makes it our mission even more urgent"With that, Nichou began to look at the pile, examining the objects in it, looking for something useful.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: (Aboard the Infernavika)Perkahn laughed again. Although it was sort of a true-to-reality nickname, Captain Skakdi was not something he imagined Raknar would like to be called."And you, Xxeth?"

IC: Xxeth - Aboard the Infernavika -"Well...I was with Odhran's crew of pirates, but the guy is complete baka...so I ditched him the moment I got the chance to join this crew."

IC, Aurax: Aurax took a closer look at the Daily. His face contorted with sadness, and then with anger. "First Tamaru... then my friend Hafu... and now Kapura! If Makuta's servants are going after Taipu next, we have to move quickly!" he declared. He started looking through Stannis' pile of items to see if there was anything of use.

OOC: Okay, nobody seems to be responding, so I'll just have Tawara start talking. Also, Gyren said before that he was going to introduce himself, but he never did. :P Should we just assume he has, or what?IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga BorderThe others looked at Tawara expectantly, so she took a deep breath and sat down on a log. "I came here by boat... further north up the coast. Far as I know the boat's still there. The island I came here from... well, it's a big one. Called Goara Nui. A lot is wilderness, but plenty of cities and towns are scattered through the forests and deserts and such. The King, he, ah, likes to keep a firm hold on his subjects," Tawara laughed bitterly. "Do somethin' the 'lumes don't like and you're dead, maybe your family too. "Well, my mother got in trouble, and we knew it wouldn't be long before the guards came after us. So we ran for it. My family and some of our friends. We lived on the coast, so we took a bunch of boats and set out over the sea, hoping to find an island we could hide on. We knew there were other islands around, and anything would be better than what the 'lumes might do to us. We brought some food along and fished when we ran out."Unfortunately, I got separated from the others in a storm-- and just when we were about to reach land. I expect they made it, but I was blown all the way out here."OOC: So now you know.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: LavihaSlightly taken off guard by the sudden intrusion, Laviha watched Grochi curiously as he worked with the knives before taking the knives and stowing them away in her pouch."It's a start." she admitted. "Maybe I'll have to each you how to juggle sometime soon."

IC-Grochi:"What makes you think I can't?" Grochi asked Laviha, sitting down in a small chair. Odd, how he didn't lean forward so much he was almost falling out of the thing. He smiled."After all, I've been around for a while. Don't you think I'd have picked up a few skill here and there?"

profiles i guess

IC: Laviha"No doubt you've picked up a few skills but I just assumed you couldn't seeing as how this place doesn't exactly look like the travelling circus, providing entertainment and joy to the masses and little kids." she said half sarcastically."So Grochi, tell me about yourself. How'd you end up here?"

IC-Grochi:"Well, after a bit of a fight in Ga-Koro, I made my way down over to Xa-Koro," Grochi said, shrugging slightly. "I met Gunner on the docks," he said, pointing over to the Toa of Air, "As he was apparently looking for Raknar or something." Grochi then laughed somewhat."Well, there was a rather annoying Toa of Ice that decided to attack the ship. I decided to help Gunner, pulling out a rapier and getting into a duel with the Toa of Ice. He escaped, sadly, and then Raknar came back. He clapped me on the shoulder, and said 'Welcome to the crew!'" Grochi snorted."I figured he'd be grateful that I saved his newly-stolen ship from destruction-but now I get to be quartermaster, making me basically his equal. So it's not quite as bad as I thought it to be at first." He then looked over to Laviha, grabbing another chair for her and motioning for her to sit."So, Laviha, now that I've told you the latest part of my story, you get to tell me yours," he said, smiling disarmingly.

profiles i guess