Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Stralix) "I see," Stralix lied. "Well, here we are." He led them through the main doorway into his workshop. Near the wall there was a workbench, with a Lightstone in a contraption that acted rather like an anglepoise lamp. It was littered with burnt-out canisters, and broken pieces of crystal. Various machine parts lay on the floor and the workbench, and also several shelves which they shared with canisters and other objects. A couple of racks held weaponry of various sorts. Stralix went over and put the mask on his workbench. Sitting on the stool next to it, he pulled his goggles on and picked up a couple of tools. "Feel free to look at the stock, and tell me if anything takes your fancy."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: It wasn't too long after he had left, that Agni returned to Valria. As he stood in the door she could see the packed backpack. All in all, the Toa of fire looked definitely ready to go on the trip. "I have enough supplies for both of us and all the necessary gear we might need under way. Onu-Koro is relatively easy to reach from here, but preparations is paramount these days. Are you ready to go?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC:

The Pain was horrid. Kriigata's left arm was numb, blood spurting outwards -- as if an upturned wine casket -- from the puncture in her flesh, the shoulder pad having been less than sufficient in its childish size. At least two, maybe three, ribs were cracked from the power of her enemy's arm, his fist, the world's girth, having joyfully thrust deeply into her unprotected gut. Bile spilled from her mouth as if released from probation, the clear acidic liquid spraying the inside of her mask as well as Puppa's chest. Her eyes, once a bright yellow, were now dilated pupils, and stinging from the vile power of her digestive fluids. Her once calm disposition now replaced with a rush of irresistible fear. Her body becoming semi-catatonic with shock. DIE, FILTHY TRAPPER! In a roar of rejection, Kriigata threw her scythe forward as she fell to the ground, the scythe's blade connecting with the un-armored back of Puppa's knee. As the tool bit home, the blade folded back to the stave itself, creating a sword edge through which Kriigata channeled the full propulsive force of her malice, the blade ripping through what protection Puppa's skin may have had, spraying his blood -- crimson like her own -- outwards as the outer artery was ripped asunder, the scythe's blade flicking outwards in a spray of life as it returned to its original position, the pressure having been released from biting through the outside of Puppa's leg. With one last push, Kriigata whisked herself to the length of Hau's chain, the barb still stuck firmly in her limp left arm. OOC: Uh, yeah, the bold IS Matoran language... She knows some "simple stuff."

Kokuten moment brought to you by the continued awesome of this fight. IC: Hau gritted his teeth to keep from screaming. The toa's left arm had just been dislocated from the force of a person fully extending his chain and nearly breaking it from the sudden application of force. The only thing keeping it in the air was the fact that his own hook was attached to the other toa. He'd decided he wasn't looking down. Then again, the spraying of blood to a steady beat and pain across his left knee was all he needed to know about the extent of the damage. His leg was probably half on. Combined, these injuries meant that he was as good as crippled. His left half would be unable to support his weight during battle, or for that matter, his chain's. While his foe was certainly still unable to escape from the hook and appeared to be in bad condition herself-he had felt ribs cracking, and people didn't normally spew bile unless if there was something wrong with their liver-he was essentially doomed. There was no way he could hope to stop the bleeding in his current state, only perhaps slow it. And of course... That was counting on the possibility that he didn't get finished off. In fact, the only thing he could plausibly accomplish at this moment was... ...To prevent his attacker from escaping, or at the very least, seriously wound her, he realized. She'd attacked him-she had to pay. But how? The chain, one arm, and one leg were all out of commission, as well as his capability to run. All he had left was his hook embedded in his foe, and his element. And she was a Toa of Water, so she could block that. Except that... ...This whole fight... ...She hadn't used her element one time. The gears of his head ground into each other at high speed. There was always the possibility that she just didn't use it because she didn't feel its usage opportune in any of the situations during the fight, but that was highly improbable. She seemed to be a highly skilled warrior; why, then, would she not have entrapped him with her water and torn into the Lightning Toa? Therefore, she probably did not know how to use her element. Which meant- -That his chain- -Would be useful after all. "Hey!," he called out weakly to her back, as he fell down, keeping the wounded knee up with his right hand placing it at a right angle atop the ground. "You know something? I'll keep the story short... "When I was younger...," began the young Lightning Toa, right hand moving towards his chain, "I was told one great piece of advice from those who wanted me to use my powers in combat... "Light." He closed his eyes. It was getting hard to keep them open, anyways. But he'd keep them open just a little longer. Just a little... "'Em." His hand drifted onto the metal segments, grasping them. The air around it crackled, ozone filling his nostrils "Up." And at this word, Hau's eyes opened as electricity flew through the chain and up into the hook. OOC: As Raashion would say: 'Someone certainly has a bit of the dramatic flare'. -The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: SKADOOSH! Epic bro, epic! What will Kriigata do now??? :P I don't know why, but the song "if you want some action" from Bleach is just whistling in the back of my mind as Hau pulls off this feat... IC: Kriigata It wasn't even pain. The exact feeling was impossible to describe, but seeing one's own skeleton beneath their skin is certainly enough to give one a sound awakening to their own mortality. Kriigata lurched like a dog chained to a post, her body convulsing in an unstoppable seizure. The shock had been too great for her body to withstand, and even her natural immunities to such an element were null and void under the voltage fed to her hungry conductive system. "Ka.." ----- She lay there. Just shivering. The ozone still crackled around her body; a buzzard looking for a second scrap. Her weapon lay beside her, smoking trailing from both. Her eyes shifting like the diseased, or possessed, her mouth frothing as if inoculated with the greater part of animal viruses. Kriigata couldn't sting a thought together, her mental synapses completely lost in repetitive shock. OOC: HAHA.... Good job Leader... Yes, very "dramatic"

OOC: I'm not as acquainted with Bleach as you are, but I know that song, and it's somewhat apt...I'd probably go with that for the moment right now, seeing as I can't decide on a theme for Hau. IC: Hau, meanwhile, could not even think-blood loss and pain had caused him to lapse into unconsciousness. But his closed eyes and angelic smile left him looking perfectly serene, content with the world even if he truly wasn't. The toa now hung in a state between life and rapidly approaching death, the fact that his knee had been elevated only a slight deterrent to the grim reaper hovering above his battered body. And in his own mind, within the dark tempest which he now experienced, he knew he was not ready to die. You only wanted to stop her only because she attacked you! Look at yourself, can't even dodge a Mata Nui-forsaken scythe! Giving that last speech didn't actually do anything, and only made you waste more oxygen while she could've prepared a counterattack. Your unnecessary theatrics could've cost you the battle! Oh, yes. Hau was definitely not ready to die.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Well, that was painfully fun... Great way to introduce a character: have them speak in emoticons and get clobbered into pulp. It just shows how much I enjoy those people who seem to only write in text speech. ;) (Smiting to all Texting goonalies... okay, that was over-kill. Just hit them with a hammer. :P ) IC: Kriigata The sun had set before Kriigata finally regained feeling in her body. It was the next day before her mind could compute anything but pain. With labored breathing, the broken ribs poking trollingly at her plushy lungs, Kriigata shifted into a sitting position, slowly dragging herself to her staff, each pull of her arms feeling as if she were attempting to escape the draw of a black hole. Minutes past as she slaved away, pain coursing through every cell, every atom, every proton, every quark of her miniscule existence; Kriigata's concept of her own life now radically altered. She had survived. By the love and care of The Makuta, she had survived. The Makuta's words had whispered her back to her body, even as her soul had fled to the fields of freedom to play for eternity, her life returning do to the draw of The Makuta's mysterious powers. Whatever means by which this happened, she knew not, but a great sense of peace, a oneness with the shadows of the moonless night above her broken shell, had purified her soul and mind. The electricity had been a gift, not a curse. Even as Kriigata howled her pain to the dawn as she leaned up into her staff, standing on undead legs, She looked upon the fallen Puppa near her not with revenge, but with thanks. She had learned of her master's true love, and hopefully the Puppa had passed peacefully, the slit artery reducing his need for painful departure from this plane. Slowly, but with deliberate conviction, Kriigata stumbled her fading form towards the foreign city of Ta-koro, the heated world around having dried up all external wounds.

IC: Tarotrix was bored, to say the least. One botched raid on a rahi den, one well connected, dead rookie and his superiors had given him guard duty. Standing outside of the Onu-Koro gate was incredibly slow, and for an aggressive, slightly hyperactive warrior like him, it was paramount to torture. Maybe he could bail from his post and go on a quick vacation. Maybe. Onu-Koro was fine this time of year, maybe he could catch an Ussal race or two. The Captain probably wouldn't give a care... OOC: Tarotrix is open for interaction.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: A Matoran merchant got Tahuva's attention. "Hmm..I need weapons. Weapons, maybe a scroll on how to better use my powers, repairs and upgrades for..." Tahuva took out his sword, axe, knuckle attachments, and shield. "These..." Tahuva thought for a moment. "I just need to get stronger...and.." He pulled out his wallet. "I'll make it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall worth your time."OOC: No, he's not planning on chasing Zand or BM.

OOC: GAH, sorry for not replying sooner! D: IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Garth's Gadget Shop: Garth smiled, standing up from his stand, and leading Tahuva into the hut behind the stand. "And I'll make it yours," he said, "Feel free to look around."

IC: Tahuva looked at the things inside the shop. He browsed a few scrolls. Some were on Toa. "Hmm...do any of these show how to use your elemental power more efficiently? Toa who can do that have enough power to fill the area a Nova Blast would fill before running out of power. Not that I want an actual Nova Blast, but I want to be able to shoot enough fire to cover such an area over a period of time before I run out of power. And while you're at it, reinforce my shield and sharpen my weapons. I hit some crystals with them, and well..." He held out his blunted knuckle knives, sword, and axe.

Garth shook his head, "I don't think there's any kind of scroll or words out there that could make a Toa stronger, you have to just practice until you know how to do whatever it is you want easily. Hm... repairing weapons, I could do that, but that'll cost you," he said, reminding the Toa that he was an engineer, not a weapons smith. However, he took the blunt equipment to the back of the hut, where all of his tools were kept, and began to fix up the items to Tahuva's requests. -Garth

OOC: Sorry, I have to go to sleep now, but I'll get in one more post. IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: Garth sort of half nodded, "Yeah, I have a few, they're my revised design, too, not that original one that had so many flaws," he said, walking over to a rack of weapons, he looking around the bottom shelf until he found a wooden box, "Ah, here it is," he said, picking the box up, and bringing it over to Tahuva. "I just made this a few weeks ago, it isn't technically for sale yet, but if you want to buy it, its yours," he told the Toa of fire, opening the box to reveal a shining silver Zamor Sphere launcher, paired with a magazine for holding and firing multiple spheres. OOC: I'll be back on tomorrow. G'night! -Garth

IC: "Y-Yes I am ready." She replied and got up, fasting the tattered gray cloak around her neck. She walked over and waited for him to lead the way out. The sooner they left, the sooner they'd get to Onu-Koro and then she might remember something more. In some ways she was excited like a new Toa giddy to go out on a new quest, but part of her was worried as to what it may bring. Nevertheless she needed to know who did this to her and that meant she would have to bite back the fear she felt at times.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Utu - Ta-Koro StreetsUtu dashed down the street, knocking over anybody who wasn't fortunate enough to get out his way. He shot around corners and continued on his way towards the gates.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesTuara stood up straighter upon noticing a large Toa running towards the gates, guards chasing after. She quickly instructed them to hold their ground as she burst her hands into flames.Utu looked ahead. Another obstacle. This time this obstacle's hands were one fire. He let go of his hood to bring out both hands and it flipped up off of his head, revealing his Garai. Utu charged. The Toa called to the guards to lower the lava bridge. Utu however, sped up. He needed to make it out now. Not later. Now.Tuara launched two blasts of fire at Utu who dodged them by sliding under the pillars of flame.Tuara made eye contact with the being and filled with rage. The Toa was smiling. She leapt towards him and crashed into him which did close to nothing. Tuara was very light and Utu was massive. She only knocked him up a bit, causing him to stop for a short moment. She instead brought out her short-staffs and started swinging at Utu's head and skull, trying to knock him out. It had little effect as Utu after taking many blows kicked Tuara down."Murderer!" She shouted. Utu smiled and barreled past the guards, knocking them over. He started sprinting across each platform, leaping from one to the other as they got lower and lower, sinking into the lava. He was almost there when the final platform started lowering as well. He sped up and jumped as high as he could, taking grasp of the ledge and pulling himself up. Upon standing up he turned to look across the lake of lava. Utu calmly placed his hood back over his head and walked away.Tuara looked across the lake at the figure walking away, "Get the word out all across the island. A known murderer is on the loose. Put a reward on him dead, twice as much alive." One of the guards beside her nodded and jogged away.Utu to Ko-Wahi

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dreenan "What Nighting? You're actually Quitting?" She grinned at Fehdran, knowing things were working how she had wanted them to. "This just makes my plan that much easier." Now, she just needed to beat Fehdran. Not an easy task, that was certain.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nighting"Sorry!" he called. "I guess I'll just disqualify myself then." Nighting muttered, not knowing that if Dreenan won he'd have to go with Fehdran to talk to Vakama.

OOC: I hate that I keep making you guys wait. I have to work today so I won't be on for a long period of time.IC: FehdranFehdran felt the shock from Nighting's arrow, but she felt more shocked when he decided to disqualify himself."Well, um, I guess it's just you and me, Dreenan." She brought up her staff, but for the first time she contemplated losing so she could go with Nighting. For that moment her guard was down.

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

IC:Agni nodded and walked past Valria. They left the infirmary again and made their way back through the lobby of the guard-headquarter.Outside the life in Ta-Metru was going as usual, Matoran going about their business, traders from the other Koro making their way to and from the markets.Then suddenly, a guard came running up the street. The two Toa stepped aside to let him through, but Agni recognized the guard and called out to him: "What's going on?" The Matoran stopped his run and turned around, a bit winded from the run. He was taking deep breaths, but already pointed back to the Ta-Koro Gate. "Some...psycho Toa..." he managed to say, before taking another deep breath. "Apparently killed someone...Toa Tuara tried to stop him...but he got away."Agni nodded. He'd heard of some of the other Toa. Their involvement usually meant something the general public would know about and if it happened withing these walls, the guard had a record about it so the name rang a bell. "What did he look like?" he inquired. The guard gave him a quick general description covering the standard questions every guard-member was taught to be able to answer: Height, body-type, colour of armour, appearance of Mask, distinguishing features. "He was big. Very strong build, white armor. blue eyes and a weird-looking mask. I haven't seen it before. Could be one of those the Turaga only know about. He had a symbol on his arm..like, the three virtues, but...darker." Agni made a mental note of the description. "Are you gonna go after him?" the Matoran asked. The Toa of rubbed his chin and thought about it, but shook his head. "I am already working a case." he said, nodding towards Valria. "Another sicko on the loose. But I will keep an eye out for this guy."The Matoran nodded and turned around , hurrying inside to report the incident and get the name out to the other Wahi and to get a search under way.Agni turned to Valria. "The quickest way to get to Onu-Koro will be by the Onu-Ta-Le Highway." he said, pointing in the direction of the entrance. OOC: I know the post didn't move the quest ahead, but I like tying storylines together a bit, plus this way Agni could know about Utu, in case they ever meet, and I don't have to make up a reason. The Mask, if you want, just go ahead and get us to Onu-Wahi if you like.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Okay. IC: Another pyscho Toa? Valria shook at the thought. She nodded as Agni told her the direction. She then proceeded to follow him as the two made their way through the village, weaving in and out of crowds. Eventually as they passed the many buildings and all the Toa and Matoran They had reached the entrance. Valria was a little frightened at how dark it was but eventually followed Agni inside. OOC: Agni and Valria to Onu-Wahi.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: If you want to suggest something to buy, PM me. BTW, he has recently invented a new type of explosive which is very effective. IC (Stralix) Stralix set to work on the mask. Suddenly, a shower of sparks flew off it, and a puff of smoke drifted upwards. "Argh!" he slammed his tools onto the workbench. "I'm sorry, but the matrix is just too complex for me to fix. I've never seen anything like it." He handed it back. "Still, does anything catch your eye?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Stralix) Stralix grinned. "Funny you should say that," he said, picking up a small metal canister from his workbench. He unscrewed the top, revealing a black powder within. "My latest invention - Photothermic Powder. If you'd care to step outside..." Stralix led the Toa through the door of his workshop. "Observe," he said, tossing the canister onto some rocks nearby. There was a flash, a bang, and the rocky outcrop was blown to pieces. "Same size as a Madu, much safer to carry, MUCH bigger bang. "And for you - some sort of hunting gear?" he said to Twiak. "I have just the thing. A net launcher. Fires nets, tipped with magnets so they wrap around things more tightly. Sound good?"

IC: After Enara left her boat on Ta-Wahi's beach, she started walking around Ta-Koro, accustomed to the suspicious and disapproving glances matoran normally gave a passing vortixx. She stopped by a weapons shop (OOC: Stralix's shop). Might sell a few bio-weapons while I stop by. I'm nearly broke anyway... she thought as she entered the shop clutching a vial of greenish-grey powder (actually a swarm of genetically altered protodites) which would, when inhaled, eat the victim from the inside. Inside the shop were two others, apparently customers who were, at the moment, still browsing the shop's many products. She waited patiently. The two seemed to be about to buy something, anyway. OOC: Ghosthands, please reply.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: A lone Toa of Crystals emerged into a clearing, deep within the Charred Forest. His pace was relaxed, yet quick, and his eyes scanned the clearing, as if searching for someone. A moment later, he sighed, telling himself to snap out of this funk already. Come on, Tarex, the Pact officially started today. You seriously giving up now? "Of course not," he grumbled. "Like karz I wouldn't." He really had to shake this funk of his. He wasn't that dependent on Jolek, was he? In truth, Tarex wasn't very dependent on the other martial artist at all. They both knew how to fend for themselves perfectly well, and could each survive comfortably on their own. And yet... Still feels like something's missing. Like a part of me is gone... The two had a strong bond, through survival together, each having saved the other's life multiple times. They had grown up together, they had trained together, they had fought together. He and the Toa of Magnetism were blood brothers, inseperable, practically attached at the hip. Up until now, that is. The Pact they'd made had changed all of that. For the first time, the two were truly on their own. "Well, I'd better get used to it quick. Brooding'll just waste time, don't want him to get a head sta--" he began, cutting himself off when he gazed upon another Toa, resting in the clearing. Well, considering he looked like he'd tried to play chicken with a herd of Kane-Ra, "resting" probably wasn't quite the most accurate choice of words. More like "comatose". Rushing to the fallen Toa's side, he checked his pulse, verifying that the kid was still alive. Hoisting him up, Tarex raced back in Ta-Koro's direction. It's a miracle that he's still alive... I can't waste any time.

helo frens

IC (Stralix) Stralix looked up to see a Vortixx enter his shop, holding a vial of some sort. Vortixx were almost always good news - especially when they had technology of some sort with them. Except that Zadron character... Stralix shuddered at the thought of the assassin. Then he shook himself, turning his attention back to Enara. "Can I help you?" he asked her, with a curious glance towards the vial in her hand.

OOC: HAHAHA... I just missed something that woulda' been epic to involve Kriigata in... That's what I get for watching Saturday anime. :P Oh yeah, how did I guess you'd ask Razgriz for help, huh? :) IC: Kriigata It. Was. Massive. The lake of lava stretched out like a bathtub of the gods, visible even before she reached the cliff-edge. The heat practically boiling her right then and there. Kriigata vowed Ta-koro, or the Volcano it was built upon, would not be a place she'd return to if she could avoid it. The hive had relatives in this part of the world, but she had heard of their savage and disrespectful nature for Rama culture; completely disregarding the "ousting" of their young to bring back news of the world around. I am an Ousting. I must learn all I can before I return home. I have lost my connection to The Makuta in order to perform this task, something I regret deeply. No longer communing, breathing THE life, touching upon the flitting conscious thoughts of THE mind, I am freed from such things, yet lost in a world of forgotten values. So far, all Kriigata would tell her hive was of Ta-wahi's barren lands, violent people, and ridiculously hot temperatures. Oh, and the fact that is was a terrible place to die. After seeing only a portion of this fiery world, Kriigata wasn't sure she wanted to meet her relatives. What kind of insanity would it take to call this place home? Her mindset shifted slightly upon reaching the edge of the boiling bathtub. Maybe the heat scrambled her original ideas of the place, but the massive city beyond the molten edge seemed a distant mirage amidst the haze and smoke. A small outpost, no more than a three-walled rock structure with a flat roof, poked its arrogant way outwards into the space above the lava, supported only by a few posts of some unknown substance attached to the wall of the cliff. Something smaller than the Puppa, yet still resembling that being in its countenance, hobbled forward on its over-sized feet, begging to jabber on in the strange dialect the Puppa had displayed as well. Words such as "Toa," "Honored," and "welcome" meant nothing to Kriigata's untrained ears. Perhaps a larva? Kriigata, still balancing her busted up frame on her staff looked upon the larva with a feel of insignificance, and slight repulsion. Larva moving about without a husk to hold them? Ridiculous. This was something different, perhaps a midget Puppa. It was certainly as much of an annoyance. Still, how am I supposed to cross such a thing as this? Kriigata wondered in her mind as she gazed towards the city of flame on the other side, wishing there was an easy answer to her questions. There seemed to be. The "Midget Puppa" had retracted to the small outpost, and sounded a shell. Soon after, giant blocks began to rise from the depths, forming an expansive and wide enough bridge for a herd of Kane-Ra to cross with room for more from the cliffside to the city. A flood of other midget Puppa's and normal Puppa's began to cross from the otherside. Kriigata bit her lip in anxiety. Are they after me? The beings walked by in ignorance of the battered toa of Water. Taking her chances, Kriigaa began to hobble to the other side; a blue speck amidst the grays, yellows and reds of the tide she bore drift through. On the far shore, Kriigata, looking up at the massive arch before her, revised her thoughts once more. To see something such as this must be the reason of my cousin's lives in the fiery wastes.

OOC: Ok. THIS IS AWESOME.IC: Tahuva looked at the weapon. "Mata Nui...how much for this and the weapons I had repaired?" He opened his wallet and reached for some money.

OOC: I think they would carry their money in a bag, since its widgets and stuff, but whatever. :P IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: Garth shook his head, "Free of charge, friend, that is... if you're willing to help me out with something," he said, suddenly bursting character development and becoming a slightly manipulative person. "I have some debts here and there, and a few people who don't really like me, at all; if you'd be willing to, I'd like your help in... well, scaring these people off." Garth waited for the Toa's response to his sly and manipulative words, and his tempting offer. -Garth

IC: Toron"It still stings, but the swelling has gone down, the pain is lessened and i can cover my armour over it again. In a few days Ill be good as new." He said looking at his leg, a peice of the towel sticking out from where the armour closed over it. "Soon we can get some Ta-Matoran to join in building the fort, and im hoping to travel to Onu-Wahi to recruit some Earth Toa and the Ussalry."

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: Oh, this should be interesting.IC: Tahuva thought for a moment. "And how was it you got into debt...and unable to pay them back? I'd assume you have quite a profit, with this foreign tech you have." Tahuva really wanted the weapons, but he would pay in widgets before taking a mission that went against his morals. "I'm just wondering, but I'm fully capable of doing it."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Raehn - Charred Forest: Activity in the Charred Forest seemed to be low; that was the impression Toa Raehn got as she observed the place through her scope-equipped Sanok. Such a lack of beings was perfect for her; it gave her a place to practice her aim and combat, at least a little bit without an actual Rahi or other being to fight. A bead of sweat rolled down her face from the heat of Ta-Wahi. Reaching out with his power over Iron, she create a small target some distance away. Carefully, she climbed one of the many burnt trees in the place, watching for any activity. Seeing none, she notched an arrow in her bow, taking aim with her scope. With her Sanok activated, she was sure that she would hit regardless of where she aimed; however, being able to do so without the mask was something that she needed to practice -- you never knew when your Kanohi would be disabled or lost in a combat situation... She let the metal arrow fly, and fly it did, straight and true towards its target. The small, metal apple she had created was pierce; observing it from her position, she noted that she had struck it precisely where she had intended. That was good... but was it actually her skill? Raehn sighed, taking off her mask. Notching another arrow, she took aim again -- harder now with a scope. At this point, after so much use, she seemed to have inherited a bit of the Sanok's abilities, or at least gotten a better idea of how to aim a bow.She let loose her second arrow...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: NOTE: "site" is used the way I wanted it to be... Not a spelling error. :) IC: Kriigata Inside was more impressive than out, the tunnel through the grand wall of Ta-koro emptying itself like a delta outwards into the great courtyard. All sorts of beings -- Puppa, midget Puppa, and others of unknown race -- milled around in relative harmony; different insects living on the same tree in the jungle of life. Kriigata couldn't help but grin, her pain temporarily leaving her body as she just gazed at the hundreds of lives before her. Never had she seen such a site, the jungle species did not share such open displays of daily life. The pain returned -- a wrench in the cogs of her happiness -- with a persistence. She touched her breast, the ribs beneath continued to prod against the exterior of her lungs. Breathing was difficult. She needed help, or water. Where to go? The courtyard had three exits, minus the great gate. One led up the volcano's side, winding it's way to a small hut at the very top, the hut visible even from the courtyard far below. Another road seemed to be a continuation of the courtyard stretching outwards to meet the confines of the city's boundary. The last road seemed nothing more than a path leading to the small outcrop of an island Kriigata had seen as she crossed the bridge of lava. Unsure of what to do, she slowly crossed the courtyard, her staff making a light "clack" with each time she brought her weight down on the cobble ground. Without much thought in her journey, she passed a Puppa arguing over what seemed to be the price of tools with another midget version of his race, along with many groups of Puppa running back and forth, their faces reddened by the strange things held in their hands, liquid occasionally spilling as one jostled the other. There was even on Puppa moving beings without touching them. How strange? I wonder what the trick is... Kriigata walked past an open doorway, the smells of food turning her head in its direction. Peeping through the windows, she saw the unruly banter of more liquidizing beings, along with the occasional touching of what seemed to be the Omega's of the group, constantly fetching for the others. She shook her head and moved on, her crutch clacking as she went, her chest burning with a fierce pain. Slowly, with deliberate force, Kriigata pushed herself to climb the steps up to that lonely hut. Such a place must be the Queen of these beings. Perhaps it was fate. More likely it was just dumb-luck, but Kriigata's staff broke in two as she went to knock on the door. Instead of her hand, her head hit the knocker, and the door to Turaga Vakama's recluse swung open as a very unconscious toa of water landed on the rug... OOC: Sorry FT, just HAD to pain you a visit... :)

Edited by Kughii

IC: ToronA thud. The dropped ball of Iron that Toron caried around with him. His masked had picked up someone.. Unusual. He new there was noone else nearby that he didnt know already. This was someone new.. Activating the full power of his mask, he stretched out with his grasp over Iron. He lost concentration. He had found something he thought he would never see in his lifetime. looking over at the le-matoran "Where is your companion?" he asked, just as the Gukko Bird flew over head. Waving him down he said "Quickly, drop your bags over here and make haste for the Charred Forest.""What of your brothers?" said the gunner"Well tell them I am flying out to the charred forest, and to come find me if i dont return by the morning."

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif