Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JikalThere were a million things Jikal wanted to ask Kirsune, everything from wondering how she could like him to asking when this started.But he didn't know how. Instead he walked in an uncharacteristic silence, a slight smile on his face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: JikalThey had been walking for several minutes, and finally, Jikal couldn't take the silence.He lowered his voice do Raion couldn't hear. "Why?"The question was unspecific and vague, but Jikal didn't know how else to put it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Voi and Voima + guards, Ta-Koro Prison):"If you're innocent, there's no reason for you to keep avoiding interrogation, now is there?" a guard said to Trad. The guards had taken everyone to the station. "Please sit down. We will begin shortly."Henkka's voice filled Stronin's mind: "Let's just say this will not be the most pleasant day of your life. Voima is preparing for an escape, my friend... and so is Voi. Be wary. And ready."The guards had untied Voima and placed him on his own chair. They had also brought a powerless Kanohi to him to replace the Mask of Psychometry which Kreigero had taken."I'd like to see you get out of this one", Voima grinned. "You probably didn't know it, but I have the education of a lawyer."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus felt like scoffing as Kitsune's words drifted back to his ears, but then he looked back and caught sight of Tuara, walking silently and assuredly through the thick Ta-Wahi air, and he turned back fowards, thoroughly depressed. His mind drifted back to his conversation with Succubus..."Tell me, Angelface," she had said, dropping his knife and running a hand along his newly scarred chest. "What does she mean to you?"He refused to scream out in pain. Instead, in a tight, constricted voice, he whispered one word."Everything.""And what do you mean to her?"Angelus had no answer, and she smiled giddily, laughing a bit and running her hand along the thigh of his leather jeans."Do you really believe she wouldn't trade YOUR life for Kinvex's in a heartbeat, if she had the chance?"Angel's eyes widened in rage as Succubus took a step forward, crawling onto the bed beside him."Go to heII," he breathed out in pain."Wrong answer."She punched him in the ribs, directly making contact with the Mark of Lust she had carved into his body, and Angelus finally gave up the battle not to scream...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-KoroKitsune smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked, not speaking, so that the moment could remain peaceful.And as luck would have it, that's the exact moment when Raion looked back at them. Briani looked back also, but she had a knowing grin, while Raion's eyes narrowed at Jikal.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith was...as a Toa of Ice, naturally silent, he followed the group. Though his mind kept going over his fight on Mt. Ihu with Hiemalis. Next time it would be different, after all, he had his sword this time, he'd be able to match the Lord of Winter in battle, or so he hoped. First though, he needed to repay his debt to Kinvex. So he would help this group defeat the Mark Bearers.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gyren walked in the back of the group. He observed Kitsune and Jikal's closeness, before thinking about Le-Koro. The young Toa retrieved his notebook from his blood-stained duster and flipped to a page with a map of the island. "Hmm, Le-Wahi is directly west of here. We should be able to meet back up in about 3 or 4 days."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara looked at Kinvex's ghost oddly. It was strange having him back. Maybe not physically. It didn't bring her any peace either. All it was was a reminder that she failed him. Whatever. What happened happened. And even though she was upset about it all, she felt ecstatic at the same time.Tuara hung back a bit until Angelus caught up with her."Thanks."Angelus gave a puzzled look."I don't know if we'll win, but what you said made me believe we might," She sighed, "Sorry about all that."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"It's okay," he said, smiling softly at her. "You weren't yourself. It's understandable."He looked ahead, to Kinvex's ghost."I understand," he said, more softly. There was quiet for about a minute."She talked about you a lot. Succubus, I mean."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus gave a tight smirk, but looked straight ahead."She said," he said, in a scared, quiet voice that sounded as though you could pluck it out of the air and shatter it, "that if given the chance, you would trade my life to get Kinvex back, and that I was less than nothing in your eyes and his."He closed his eyes and let the smirk fade away, fingering the buttons on his shirt."Then she got back to work on carving me like a turkey."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara didn't say anything for a while. It took a while to sink in, "Me and Kinvex," She started slowly. Trying to choose her words carefully, "We. We were never really a thing."She looked up at Kinvex's ghost sadly, "If I had the power, I wouldn't switch anybody around. What happened happened. Nothing can bring him back. Eventually his spirit will fade away, and the only thing left of him will be a story. Same goes for all of us."Tuara looked back at Angelus, "Whether it's from old age, in a fight, or being stabbed by an insane being with a glowing tattoo on his arm. Everybody dies."She looked ahead again with a hint of a smile on her lips, "Besides. I don't pick favorites."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus's face relaxed a bit, but his hand still lingered around his chest. Slowly, he removed a small pendant from around his neck: a small, ornately carved, amethyst A hung from around it, shining beautifully in the Ta-Koro sun."This thing's been around my neck day and night for five years," he said quietly, walking behind Tuara and sliding it over her head. "It's brought me good luck nonstop since the day I made it. I figure that you could use it better than I could at this point."He smiled and released her, his hands seeming almost unwilling to let her go."Thanks, Tuara. For...everything."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Briani, Ta-Koro."And we're here." The female Toa of Fire announced, staring up the sheer vertical cliff of stone, which functioned as the front side of the hotel. She opened the wooden door and stepped inside, unnevered by the dark, moody inside. Nodding to the Matoran at the counter, she requested four rooms. "They each have two beds, right?" She asked as soon as she finished her last sentence. "Uh... well, three of them do." The matoran said after checking his list. "That's fine." After taking the keys, and handing the matoran and impressively small amount of coins, she turned to the others. "Who's going to share a bed?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara"Not me," said Tawara. "Though I s'pose I can sleep on the floor."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Well, then," he said, a touch of sarcasm staining his voice as well. "You and Raion over here can share a bed, and the rest of us can each split up the rooms."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tawara"Well, the rest of you can keep arguing, but I'm goin' to bed," Tawara announced. "I've been sleepin' on rocks for the last week. Which room am I in?"

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"I'm grabbing a bed, too," said Angel, blinking rapidly. "I'm beat."He walked into one of the rooms and unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off and tossing it onto a table next to the bed. He slid off the v-neck he wore underneath and caught a glimpse of his bare chest in the mirror: the makeshift Mark of Lust that had been cut into his torso still shone vibrantly, and the amethyst pendant that had once been such a huge part of his look was now around Tuara's neck. Somehow, Angelus got the feeling that it belonged there.He smiled a bit at that thought and plopped down onto one of the beds, falling asleep in seconds.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: As it seemed Ganter was quite possibly insane, Optimus went with the second option. "Very well." He sat down. "We should do this right here, as anywhere else it would attract attention." He picked up a stick and prodded the dead Kraata out of the tube. "Foul..." The smell was worse than he had previously imagined.However, as they weren't on the second floor of anything, the ground didn't break and let him through. "Nice try! A-ha-ha!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak had one last idea. He again shot his impact vision at Dino, hoping to break his control over the lightning cage.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: I was hoping you'd say that.IC: Raion & Briani, Ta-Koro"Wouldn't be the first time we've done it." The Toa of Earth said, a mischevious grin on his face. Briani shot him a glare before continuing. "Well, then that's decided. Tawara, you're room's number 18." She told the matoran as she tossed her the key.Kitsune looked at Jikal. "I guess we're sharing a room?"OOC: Not bed, room. Two beds per room. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Nice job.IC: Dino thought he had won, and so did not expect that. He fell back and lost his control entirely. Enraged, he slashed his blades at Hantak from both sides, while making another, less rigid, but more powerful shrinking lightning cage around him. "ON THE GROUND! AND STAY THERE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak got on the ground. He didn't want to be knocked out again, so he decided to comply for now.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: TawaraThe Ni-Matoran flung open the door of her room and dropped down onto her bed immediately, burying her face in the covers. It had been nearly a month since she had slept in a bed of any sort. After a few minutes of lying on the mattress, Tawara tossed her cloak on the floor and attempted to fall asleep.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Briani?" Kitsune asked the older Toa, who turned around quickly. "Eh? Oh, room 16. Lover's suite." She joked, a knowing grin on her face as she winked at the two. As she spoke, she threw a key at them.Kitsune grabbed the key mid-air, smiled at Jikal, and then ran off down the hall-way.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Well... yes. She doesn't exactly care about whether people her what she says or not..." Kitsune said as she unlocked the door. As she stepped inside the room, she continued. "She's not quite Raion, but she can still be annoying at times."

pNNgXax.jpg