Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Caige (Ta-Koro)Suddenly, Raxa began to feel...something. Something watching him. Before he could act on this information, a slight whistling could be heard as a dart whizzed a centimeter away from his neck, whizzing by and obliterating several skin cells as it embedded in the wall in front of the new NEX leader.Hello, love!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Raxa:"Having fun?" Raxa asked, not turning around. The dart had barely even touched him, and he was somewhat annoyed that Caige had felt to announce his presence in that way.OOC: I thought I asked you to PM me the profile. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: So you did. :PIC: Caige (Ta-Koro)"As fun as can be expected," Caige said with a smirk, stepping away from the shadows as if they were nothing but a coat he was shedding and placing on a rack. "How's bossmanship going?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Then why didn't you?IC-Raxa:"Not much different," Raxa said, shrugging. "It's just that now I'm running around to recruit people or send them off on jobs, not to kill people." The Toa of Crystal did a quick about face, so that he could see Caige."What exactly do you want?"

profiles i guess

IC: Caige (Ta-Koro)"I want a quality boyfriend," Caige said, in that deadpan way a stand-up comic has when he lets out a punchline. "But for now, I'll settle for chilling here."-Teeyz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Caige (Ta-Koro)"I had a quality idea for a projectile-proof jacket. I needed to work out some kinks."He sighted theatrically and flung his arms around Raxa's neck, giving him a giant hug."What kind of job?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:"..." Raxa was rather surprised by Caige's completely forgetting Onuzek's name."Alright...I want you to go to Ga-Wahi, meet up with Hound. Help me form a strike team for when Hound and I go off to kill Onyx and rescue a friend."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I

IC: Fyriin:The Krish tried to get loose of the diamond, only to find out she was stuck to it. "Toa!" she yelped. She had encounters with the guard before, and definitely had an incident with them the previous time, injuring many, including a nurse. That though made her chuckle, as she did not do well against a perfectly united team. The Ta-Koro Guard- not united.

IC:Miraul used his magnetic powers to set the casing upright by moving Fyrinn's armor. "Don't know what you're laughing about, but being imprisoned by the Guard is not a laughing matter. Divan, care to do the heavy lifting around here?" Miraul inquired.Divan smiled, picking up the heavy crystal shell, and heaving Fyrinn over his shoulder. "No problem, brother." Sparing one hand, Divan joined it with the other Toa for a quick salute, and the three began to march back towards guard headquarters.OOC: If you want to make a verbal note of the team's unity, I could use it for some mild character development. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: Oh, yeah. Go ahead. :)IC: Fyriin:By the looks of Divan's face, Fyriin weighed a lot. She was shocked, ignoring the diamond case around her. "How putrid are you vile creatures?" she questioned, hissing and squirming as they Toa were en route to the Ta-Koro Guard.

IC:"'Vile and putrid are all subjective. Skakdi chew their food, which is rather disgusting to us species of the Matoran culture, but it doesn't bother them. So why do you call us vile and putrid?" Hikari inquired.As they neared the rest of the team, Bijackal, Vilak, Takamaz and Axana fell in behind Miraul. Vilak juggled several plasma globes in various fancy patterns out of boredom, soon adding in his swordmastery to further entertain himself. They were fast approaching the guard headquarters, less than a block away.Suddenly a dark cloaked figure dropped from a nearby roof. "I see you've taken to fighting off the local riff-raff and rabble."The being casually strode up and rapped Fyriin twice on the forehead. He commented, "Echos confirm absence of a brain typical for criminals. Now, Miraul, what have you and your new team been up too for the past few months?" "Ziraul, go away. We aren't looking for trouble. You have fallen from the light, and you will not claim my role again.""Oh, really? We'll see about that." Two swords emerged from the being's cloak, and suddenly the spring-loaded weapons each became three-bladed, and then Ziraul locked them together at the pommel. He began to swing the weapon in a figure-eight pattern. Miraul turned to Divan,"Take care of the prisoner." A throwing axe popped off Miraul's belt, and then he prepared to duel. Divan sped off towards the Guard Headquarters at top speed. A second figure emerged from an alley, staring at Bijackal. A second later Bijackal flew backwards as a red flash connected the two beings..

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: Oh boy.IC: Fyriin:Fyriin spat at Hikari before being rushed away by Divan. The two other beings she saw attack the others interested her. When Divan speeded towards the Guard HQ, Fyriin used the weak amount of power she had without a mask by creating a wall of various metals in front of Divan, curving around to box him in.

IC: Fyrinn had planned her attack poorly. Divan's hold posistion meant that Fyrinn's head was facing the wall and slightly ahead of him.She was about to plow into her own wall headfirst, likely with enough force to trigger a concussion. The impact would knock her free of Divan's grasp for a few seconds, but it was not sufficient to do any damage to the diamond casing. The impact would alert Divan with enough time to twist his body so that his back side would strike the wall, lessening any damage.

IC: Fyriin:The Krish absorbed through the metal, preventing a not needed concussion. She used the absorbed material to create spider-like legs around the diamond case, giving her the ability to be moblie. Her skinny little metallic legs would weaken, however, and Divan would be back.

IC :Absorbing through the metal sent Fyriin out the other side. Divan released his captive, putting up his arms to stop damage and taking control of his armor to further stop himself. He hit the wall, a little dazed, but otherwise unharmed thanks to his efforts. Divan gave the new-found wall the slightest push with his mind, and it fell over. Seeing Fyriin scurrying away, he rushed over and attemped to absorb her new legs.

OOC: is Kanohi Kadin (mask of Inika Nuparu) allowed in the shape of Kanohi Avohkii (mask of light)?IC: GanterI'm looking the great masks. With picking up a Hau, I turn to Atonal."And what is the proof, that these great masks are real, and not powerless, like the Matoran masks?"

OOC: Sorry for my absence.IC: Tawara"Well, let's go!" the Matoran exclaimed after about a minute. "Is it too dangerous to fly over lava, or somethin'?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:The Toa watched as Raxa left, his eyes fixated on the figure of the other until he had disappeared among the reddish shadows of the alleyway. Aparangi couldn't help but feel the familiar tugging of uncertainty on his mind. The healthy suspicion that came from dealing with unsavory types. It had served him well in the past, he trusted that it would do so now as well. After all, he needed information, information that would give him a starting-point from which to trace and eventually find his bretheren. And such information was best found on the fringes of society, heard by the ubiquitous ears of scoundrels. And if there was a price to be paid for the obtainnig of it, Aparangi had no problem with that. He read the tablet in his hand once more, then turned on his heel and left the alleyway as well.It was just a short walk from where he had encountered Raxa to the Lavapool Inn, where was supposed to lodge. As he stepped inside, in hood and armor, a few heads in the lounge turned, but no eyes lingered on him for long. After a second of orientation he approached the receptionists desk. Wordless, he pulled out the tablet and slid it over the table for the Matoran to read. Apparently his generous employer-to-be had a standing arrangement with the landlord, as the receptionist merely nodded and handed him a numbered key. "Down the hall, the seventh door on the righ. Have a pleasant stay." he directed him. Aparangi nodded. "My thanks." he said.He followed the directions and followed the relatively spartan hallway until he came to the aforementioned door. He unlocked the door, swiftly stepped inside, closed the door and re-locked it again. The room was nothing out of the ordinary. A bed, a washstand in the corner, a small chair and desk. Unremarkable in every way. Aparangi pulled down his hood and began to unstrap the larger pieces of his armor, placing them neatly on the floor. Thursday was still several hours away. He might as well take the time to sort his thoughts and relax for a short while.He fell back onto the bed, resting his admittedly tired legs, while staring at the ceiling and wondering where Rewerra, Mariko and the others had been swept off to by their journey. A few minutes later, he closed his eyes and drifted off to a very light, dreamless sleep.In the corner, a shadow moved...

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Fyriin:Fyriin slammed into the ground, metal legs absorbed through by Divan. Her attempts at fleeing were failing. She sighed, then growled before speaking to Divan."Fine, take me back. It'll be better than staying in that cave with that rotting Vortixx."