The LEGO Movie Videogame Announce Trailer

President Business About to Get Smashed

Warner Bros has released an official trailer announcing the upcoming videogame for The LEGO Movie. The game seems to mostly follow the patterns of previous LEGO videogames, but knowing LEGO there are sure to be a lot of surprises in this one. The game is to be released for Windows PCs, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. If you look closely at the legal text on the final scene, you will notice Gandalf is apparently going to appear in the movie! Click <a href='

or read on to watch the trailer!

View the full article

Will Lego ever be able to release a new thing(yes, I said thing) without a video game accompanying it? Seriously, it's a little too much IMO.

I don't remember people complaining when they had a video game to accompany BIONICLE's release. In fact, BIONICLE was supposed to have MULTIPLE tie-in video games its first year, but the PC game never actually ended up happening.

The thing is, the LEGO video games are extremely popular and help build publicity for the corresponding themes. So if the LEGO Group expects there to be demand for a video game to tie in with a new theme, and TTGames has the time and resources to make one, they're going to do so.

With that said, there ARE themes this year that don't have video games of any kind, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not even a mobile app!) or Minecraft (which would be kind of redundant) or the Lone Ranger. The biggest thing Galaxy Squad got was a mobile app, and I don't think the new LEGO Castle reboot this year even got one of those. So no, the LEGO Group doesn't have a video game to accompany EVERY big product launch — just the really big ones.

Hmmm... I thought that most of the Lego games were for Mac. Disappointed that this one isn't, but not too disappointed, as I don't really want it that badly.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

And nobody was surprised.

Given my current lack of interest in the LEGO movie and the tie in sets, it's going to take a lot to convince me that this will be worth playing. Regardless, here's hoping it offers something new to the LEGO videogame formula. I like that formula myself, but from reviews of some of the last games it seems people are tiring of it.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

The trailer looks awesome! Although I don't have any of the video game systems, but I want to play the game, so I'm getting a Wii U video game system to play it.:) Anyway, I wonder if the voice actors from the movie will also voice them in the video game since the game will be based on the movie. Hmm...

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Hmmm... I thought that most of the Lego games were for Mac. Disappointed that this one isn't, but not too disappointed, as I don't really want it that badly.

Usually the Mac versions come out a little later and are done by another company. Give it time and you'll probably see it.

Not exactly, it's just that another company ports the game to Mac, they are still made by TT Games (though you probably meant that anyway).

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It look like this game is going to be alright not good but alright and it like the character are going to move like a normal Minifigure. I have a odd feeling that this game is going to be like the Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game (don't know why) and so now we have DC, TMNT, Star Wars and now Lord of the Rings, what next Cars and Spongebob (hope not). Another thing is that the game look like it going to be %100 like the movie then having a different story.

It also not a good idea to put the game on PC because i played LEGO Marvel Superhero on PC and the controls on keyboard are really bad when it comes to free roam and if the game do have free roam you can't use the mouse at all, even to attack and build, so note if you want to have a better time playing it on the PC (to people who don't have a xbox controler to plug in to there PC) change the controls for moving up, down, left, right, for attack change it to W, for build change to E, to change character change to TAB and to move the Camera change it to S, Z, X, C. Sadly there are not a lot of butten to use even when The Game Is On PC And Have A Keyboard. Anyway i mostly think everyone should get the game on a console because it's a lot better then using a keyboard.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It look like this game is going to be alright not good but alright and it like the character are going to move like a normal Minifigure. I have a odd feeling that this game is going to be like the Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game (don't know why) and so now we have DC, TMNT, Star Wars and now Lord of the Rings, what next Cars and Spongebob (hope not). Another thing is that the game look like it going to be %100 like the movie then having a different story.

It also not a good idea to put the game on PC because i played LEGO Marvel Superhero on PC and the controls on keyboard are really bad when it comes to free roam and if the game do have free roam you can't use the mouse at all, even to attack and build, so note if you want to have a better time playing it on the PC (to people who don't have a xbox controler to plug in to there PC) change the controls for moving up, down, left, right, for attack change it to W, for build change to E, to change character change to TAB and to move the Camera change it to S, Z, X, C. Sadly there are not a lot of butten to use even when The Game Is On PC And Have A Keyboard. Anyway i mostly think everyone should get the game on a console because it's a lot better then using a keyboard.

Personally, I'd prefer it if developers started making games primarily for PC and not for consoles...but that's another matter entirely. ;)

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^