Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled, his bright teeth becoming the only visible things under his hood, besides his eyes. He extended his claws, ready for a fight."Is it a crime scene now," he asked them, "Or is it going to be a crime scene?" He hunched over more, his now-shortened frame making less of a target. "I wonder, I really do," he said, still smiling. "After all, I am very hungry..." He threw off his cloak-it would only inhibit him in his fight. His twisted, muscular frame now visible, he jumped at the one in charge, swinging his claws at the person.OOC: I applaud you for not following the norm, Tyler. :P Most people decide that their characters find him rather odd and creepy. Then again, you didn't just walk on him eating a matoran or anything like that...so I dunno. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Not really sure who KuAnLo is attacking, so I'm just going to keep them in defensive positions until that's clarified...IC: Angelus and Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Angelus and Dorian quickly took up defensive positions, standing shoulder to shoulder against the attacking being."You're pretty good with that sword, jungle boy," Dorian said. "You feel like using it on someone other than me for a change?"He grinned expectantly as he said the words. Angelus, surprisingly, returned the expression."We're about to find out, now, aren't we?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:I'm gonna assume it's Tuara. Besides. I need to play her more. :PIC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara leapt backwards and pulled out both short-staffs before having landed. She jumped forwards at her attacker, and swung the long-staffs quickly, one flying after the other.IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTank prepared himself for his next move, getting ready to strike down the being with his iron staff.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageAs Tuara fought the newcomer, Utu moved to a more strategic position. Namely behind the attacker.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)The Toa of Fire snapped forward, doing a forward somersault and pulling up his sword. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Tuara aiming for a leaping strike a couple feet away from him and moved to the side, aiming to catch the corrupted being unguarded while the deputy distracted him.IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Dorian, meanwhile, fired off a volley of icicles at KuAnLo.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GravityI was blown back by the jet of water, stopping only when I increased my gravity, "Aw c'mon! Whats with the friendly fire!"As soon as it ended, I was onto Crankcase, my claw and sword delivering multiple blows with frieghtening speed. I didn't care if he blocked one of them, as I just threw another.A jab with my claw to the chest. A sword slash to the side. Another attack with my claw, trying to close it around the Skakdi. My black armored tentacles suddenly sprang foward, going for Crankcase's neck.There was a smile on my face the entire time

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GravityA sharp breath escaped me as the the blades dug deep into the armor and organic parts of my tentacles. Thankfull that they didn't get cut off, I pushed outwards with them, bringing Crankcase's arms with them. As much as it hurt, I kept them stuck in his wrist blades, wraping them around his arms and hands tightly. I moved to grab his exposed body with my claw.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo brought up a thin stone dome around himself, for protection from the staves, and jumped out when the second hit broke it. He rolled away from the sword, and came back up. He grinned as an icicle stuck in his upper arm, and he pulled it out, licking blood off of it. He threw it at the Toa with the iron staff, his Sanok making sure it flew true. Then, his forward-facing attackers hopefully occupied for the time being, he did a quick backflip, trying to grab the shoulders of the being who moved behind them and flip them over. After all, if he broke their neck, that meant food for him.

profiles i guess

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro Beach"Sorry!" Hajia called as she threw one of her Kunai at Crankcase, activating her mask of rebounding so that it would come back after it had reached it's target. Hound backflipped away from the blades at superspeed, sending himself skidding. Drawing his spear from his back, Hound began to circle, occcasionally feinting at Kakama-speed, and then stepping back. Taunting.Tirus telekenticly drew back his hammer as soon as it hit Crowbar, and used it to deflect the disk.Kirian ducked and attempted to step to the right, but the disk slammed into his left shoulder,sending him skidding back, and leaving him gripping his shoulder in pain.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI barely held in a scream as the sudden downward motion caused him to cut into them even more, but the armor stopped them from being completely cut off. They went limp and slid off of Crankcase's arms as he brought them down to strike at my claw.His arms struck and and made me let release him. I jumped back, planning a new course of action, but the constant pain from the deep cuts and melted chest armor made it hard to think. So said, "Eh, to Karz with it."I waited for Hajia's attack to hit or miss before I ran at the Skakdi, shapeshifting into a large Muaka cat, aiming to tackle Crankcase.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Crowbar flipped over Tirus, shooting a disk down at him as he did so. Once he landed he fired another disk at Kirian.Blackout grabbed Hound by the neck and swung his saw blade (which was still spinning) at the being's side.Crankcase was struck by the side of Hajia's kunai, stunning him and cutting his shoulder deeply. This left him open to Gravity's tackling, sending him sprawling across the floor, gripping the beast and slashing with one of his broken blades.

OOC:They're staffs, not staves. Krazy Kal. :PIC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageTuara stood back again as the icicle flew at Tank, who attempted to dodge it, but took it in his shoulder opposite of the Mark.IC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu had expected the move, and had instead stepped out of the way, and brought his sword down where he anticipated the being would land next.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo barely twisted out of the way of the sword, and slammed his already-injured arm into the sharp point of a rock on the ground. He stood up, despite his arm's pain, and shoved it back in its socket. He'd gotten rather proficient at fixing himself, after all the injuries he'd sustained over the years.He grabbed the rock with both hands, and heaved it up. This was one of the heavier rocks he had lifted, that was sure. He used his power over stone to shave it down into a large spear point in his hands, and then changed the molecular composition of the stone in the tip to diamond. Now it was the perfect weapon.He twisted around, once, twice, three times, building up momentum for his weapon, and then loosed it at the reddish Toa with the staffs. He shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the burning pain in his muscles, and jumped for the Toa with the iron staff.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound's hand shot up at superspeed, grabbing the being's arm before he could complete the swing, but getting a couple mili-meter deep gash on his arm in the process. Growling, Hound squeezed down at super-strength.Tirus's breath rushed out of his body momentarily as the disk slammed into him, forcing him to one knee. He quickly recovered and swung his hammer behind him, aiming for the skakdi's lower legs.Kirian created a thin ice wall infront of him, which stopped the disk, and was shattered while doing so. He began to telekenticly lift up the shard for further defence.Hajia grabbed her Kunai as it came back to her, and proceeded to wipe it off and sheath it before pulling out her Knives, and looking for a opening.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Angelus threw a blast of fire at the weapon, knocking it out of the air and sending it to the ground. The now-hot-as-Karz staff was burning through the grass, and Angelus cleanly leaped over it and swung his sword at KuAnLo's twisted midsection.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo twisted away from the electrified spear, and threw up a tendril of rock from the ground. The rock tied around the spear, and tried to pull it down to the ground. Now that the Toa of Lightning was occupied for a moment, he turned. He saw a sword heading for his chest, and he laughed as it scratched into his protosteel armour. He twisted, the sword coming out of the slight rut it had made in his chest armour, and then jumped over the fire toa. He then twisted, kicking at the small of his enemy's back.

profiles i guess

IC: There was a crunch as several of Blackout's muscles, veins and arteries were pushed out of place or snapped, casing him to cry out in pain and drop his saw. The Skakdi then aimed a punch at Hound's face, aiming to disorientate him and cause him to let go.Crowbar was flipped forwards by Tirus' hammer and landed flat on his face, but quickly rolled aside and grabbed the spear he had dropped earlier, before getting to his feet and throwing it javelin-style at Tirus.One of Crankcase's arms was pinned to the ground, but with the other he swiped his broken blade again, this time aiming for the Muaka's neck.

IC:Kale Ironshaper- Song baseA call came to him from one of the many others who had been asking Dail about where they should sleep. Kale jogged over to him saying, "Any place in particular that you want it?"As he did so, the metal he had used to from his own cave ghosted over as a cloud of metal filings.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC - Yuru - BeachYuru had walked across the beach for what seemed like hours. His cloak had been dragged along for most of the way, but that didn't bother him too much. He'd wash it off once he was back in his boat. His top priority was to find a victim to inflict some form if cruelty on. It would take quite awhile for the mark to truly kick into withdrawal, though.The toa of flora stopped short. He heard voices off to his left. He quickly ran towards them. Spotting the ruins of a small village, he hurried over. He might be able to pick one off before they realized he was there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Angelus did a cartwheel forward to avoid the kick and spun on his heel while crouched, grabbing KuAnLo's leg and flipping him over. While he was falling, he superheated the ground, aiming to scald the being however he landed, whether it be on his face, side, or feet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo coated the ground in a thick layer of stone before he landed-still, it felt like a hot plate. He jumped off before he became badly burnt, and then circled around the group he was fighting like a wolf."Very good," he said to them, "Very good. However, it is my turn." He then ran, grabbing the Toa of Fire by the leg. He spun him once-twice-three times and tossed him off to the side, towards a broken down building. He threw his now-cool spear-rock at the Toa of Fire, his Sanok sending it flying true.He then looked away, and turned back to the others. "Now that he has hopefully been taken care of," KuAnLo rasped to them, "What game shall we play now, I wonder? What dance shall we dance, before I feast on one of you?" He ran to the being with the icicle in his shoulder, limping slightly on his burnt feet.OOC: Emphasis on the hopefully, of course. Unless you want Angelus dead. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Angelus cursed as the spear came flying towards him: he was pinned underneath a piece of the destroyed hut, and couldn't move.Well, Angel, you had a good run...Suddenly, before his eyes, the spear became encased in a thick coat of ice and slowed until it could fly no further and fell. Dorian ran over and shattered it with his foot before lifting Angelus to his feet.IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"We can go back to being mortal enemies later," snarled the Mark Bearer. "Right now, I really want to kill this thing."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo felt himself fall to the ground, being shocked slightly in the process. He got up, and smiled at the Toa of Electricity, walking towards him very slowly. "Well, why not?" He asked, grabbing the dead Matoran's mask. He looked at it thoughtfully, and threw it at the toa's feet. "He certainly tasted good," KuAnLo rasped, grabbing another mask. This one was a Miru, bright red and staring. "And this Toa certainly put up a good fight...but he was still mine," He threw that mask at the Toa of Electricity's feet. "You Toa of Electricity always like to fight me. In fact," he said, reaching into his small pack, "I have a knife from one of them." He pulled out the short-sword that the Toa of Electricity in Le-Koro used on him-he had managed to grab it before the fire consumed it. "I wonder how ironic it will be, being killed by your brother's weapon..."Suddenly, he backflipped in the direction of the others, casting the weapon in a powerful underhanded throw to the Toa of Electricity, trying to take him in the heartlight with his Sanok-enhanced accuracy. He then turned around, grabbing the iron staff-wielding Toa by the throat in a headlock, holding his claws up to the Toa's neck."Now," he said to them, "What will you do? I want to watch you save your friend, if he doesn't save himself. Let's see how this goes, shall we?" He laughed again, and pressed his claws deeper into the Toa's neck.OOC: Sorry, Microsnipe, but I want to watch Tank throw KAL into a wall or something. Have fun with it. xD

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Dorian was on the creature in an instant, jumping from Angelus's location to the attacker's, holding his sword to KuAnLo's neck. It was inches away from his jugular; Kinvex noted with a shudder that he had been in the same position merely fifteen minutes before."Let him go," Dorian said, "or we'll find out how well you can feast without a head to chew with."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled at the Toa of Ice one second-the next, he had his teeth on the blade. He ripped it out of the Toa's grasp, and jumped back from the Toa he had held. He had the sword in his hand, and he stared hungrily at all the others. "Oh, what a nice game we're playing," he said, tossing the sword away. "I do so love playing with my food, yes I do." He crouched down and ran on all fours for toa of fire with the sword, who was just getting back in the battle.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: DorianDorian laughed as he picked up his sword. Kinvex had tackled the Toa of Stone, saving Angelus's life, and as Dorian bent down, he saw something: his Mark, glowing a brilliant iridescent blue.Angelus was giving him strength. As he looked in the direction of the fight, he could swear the Toa of Fire gave him a wink.I really hope I don't end up killing him, thought Dorian, running to help Kinvex.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo raked his claws down the Toa of Electricity's back, not deeply enough to cause much harm. However, it was deep enough to hurt like karz at first. He then removed the Toa of Electricity from himself, standing up. When he looked around, he noticed that the others had gotten back into their group, except for two beings. The toa of electricity on the ground, and the Toa of Fire. He turned around, and recoiled as the Toa of Fire punched him in the gut. He looked back, seeing the Toa of Ice helping the Toa of Electricity. He rolled away from a slash of the sword, and shoved the Toa of Fire back towards the others."Very good," he said to them. "The three of you have all managed to scratch me." He smiled, and dug his claws into the ground, picking up a large boulder. He heaved it above himself, and looked at all of them. "Now, it is my turn to crush you." He heaved, the boulder rolling along the ground like a giant bowling ball, as KuAnLo hardened it and added more stone to it. He was ready to watch them fly when it hit.OOC: Get mad at me if you want, Tyler, I wanted to stick everybody together for my roll. Let's hope I get a strike! :P

profiles i guess

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachCrowbar's spear flew through the edge of Tirus's ribcage, breaking through his armor and scraping the ribs, causing him to fall in pain.Kirian launched the ice shards at Crowbar, concentrating with all his might, leaving himself open to attack, but sending them flying with great speed and force.Hound was stunned by the punch, causing him to let go of Blackout's arm, and leave himself open to attack.Hajia threw one of her knives with expert skill at Crankcase, activating her mask of rebounding on it as well.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dorian (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)Dorian cursed and shoved Kinvex and Angelus to each side as the boulder rolled towards him, gradually getting larger. The time it took him to do that, though, lost him the ability to get out of the way in time. The boulder hit him full on, sending him flying twenty feet in the air. He hit the ground with a dull THUD and remained motionless.IC: Angelus (Destroyed Village, Ga-Wahi)"No!"Angelus sat on the ground, staring in shock at Dorian's immobile form. His heart began to sink, and then rise again, broiling with fire hotter than anything Angelus had ever conjured. Standing, he drew his sword again and faced the twisted Toa of Stone with darkened eyes."I'll make you live to regret that," he growled.OOC: IS HE DEAD?...I dunno. Give me a turn or two to think it over.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Well, that's what he gets for nearly killing Kinvex! :PIC, Kinvex: Kinvex angrily rose. "Why you-!" he exclaimed. He raised his spear and sent electricity at KuAnLo.OOC: Hey, Tyler, I have a question: Is Tillian in a random room in the Lavapool Inn? Because my new MB might be coming your way...

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Hajia's knife stabbed into Crankcase's pinned-down arm and possibly Gravity's paw as well, before it was withdrawn. He cried out in pain, but continued his swipe at the Muaka's neck.Blackout grunted in pain at his right arm, but with his left he picked up the saw blade, kicked Hound and threw the weapon at Tirus.Crowbar exclaimed in surprise as the ice shards slammed into him, sending him skidding across the sandy ground.

OOC: If I killed one of your characters, I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I like reading your posts. xDJust don't have Tillian suddenly have an intense hatred of Jaron. :PIC-KuAnLo:"I'll regret it, will I?" KuAnLo said, as he formed a stone sword in his hands. He looked at the obsidian edges of it, frowning, and changed the composition of the edge. He turned it to an entirely new stone-and then he changed it again, into a diamond edge. He was fond of diamond in he weapons, yes he was. He formed a stone wall in front of himself, which intercepted the electricity.He then shattered the wall, taking a slight shock as he did so, running forward with his diamond-edged weapon. He laughed maniacally, the short sword in his hands swinging wildly in the air in the direction of the Toa of Fire.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound recovered quickly from the kick, which sent him sprawling, and rushed foward at super-speed, driving his knee into Blackout with incredible force, but not soon enough to stop the blade from leaving the Skakdi's hand.Tirus was in great pain, but he still managed to concentrate on nearby metals to stop attacks, and this saved his life. When Blackout's blade came flying towards him, Tirus telekenticly slowed it down, not able to concentrate enough to stop it, making it fall to the ground, less than a foot away.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: What is everybody's obsession with Tillian? It's borderline fanboyism. (But yeah, Xemnas, he is)IC: AngelusAngelus ducked the swing and brought his sword up against KuAnLo's, pushing against it trying to get him to back off. Suddenly, he had an idea.He created a large tongue of flames that wrapped itself around his sword and pushed with all his strength, catching his assailant off-balance; while he stumbled, Angelus struck, swinging his sword in a z-formation (OOC: ZORRO STYAL) at KuAnLo's chest and legs.OOC: So I almost just wrote a Tillian post instead of Angelus because you guys won't shut up about him. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gravity MuakaI jumped off if Crankcase quickly, avioding the slash to the neck and Hajia's knife. Before he could react I deactivated my mask and stabbed downward with my sword. Hoping that atleast one of the tips would hit.I winced in pain as the deep cut was moved around when I shapeshifted.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -