Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian shrugged and nodded before turning to Emotia and winking."Aaaand up!" he yelled gleefully. In moments, the two of them were in the air."So, seriously, Reavs, you okay? You've been acting weird since we got out of Le-Koro..." he asked, his voice full of genuine concern.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SalvinnNow somewhat away from the Bar and the others, the Vortixx looked up at the sky, contemplating. Here he was in Ga-Koro, a place that was supposed to be a paradise. A place that was supposed to bring calmness, bring happiness. For Salvinn it had brought nothing but pain. The pain of being unable to bloody help any one. He slammed his fist into the nearby tree, before looking up again, catching sight of some punk flying on a surfboard. Atleast they seem happy. He then began to trudge away from the trees as well. Searching for his purpose.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Even I feel depressed for him :(IC: Vacir suddenly felt a twinge of guilt, again questioning what was wrong with him. He briefly considered what to say, then concluded that nothing he said would help. The Vortixx had obviously been through a lot, and Vacir had only made it worse. Besides, the banging had now stopped, and Vacir could return to the bar to peace and quiet.Almost without thinking, he muttered a quick apology to the Vortixx as he turned to head inside, deep in thought.'OOC EDIT: Ninja'd... pretend these last two posts were reversed

Edited by Akaku94

IC: Tillian (In Air, Ga-Wahi)"Beautiful, isn't it?" Tillian called. "Perfect view of the night sky, nice skyward look at the beach...paradise."He grinned as Reaver tightened her grip on him."Don't worry, Reavs. I'm not letting you fall. Promise."OOC: I hope you're happy. Tricking a poor, friendly Toa of Gravity into flying to his death...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ooC: Ironically enough I'm listening to Beatles songs as I write this. Before my post, but after yours.IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx had barely registered the apology as he trudged off.ooC: After my post.Salvinn sat down on the beach, he was no longer quite sure where he was, he had just been wondering aimlessly. Looking up he was more saw the two flying on a surfboard. Lucky them, may they relish happiness while they have it. He then lied back down and stared at the clouds, eye's and mind void of any thoughts.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I sure hope Tillian doesn't die... I just got here and I already love that guy!IC: Reentering the bar, Vacir sat at an empty booth near the back once again, all the while berating himself in his head.For Mata Nui's sake, Vacir, you're pitiful! You're not acting like yourself, you're severely lacking in information, you can't find the Turaga; you can't even remember your mask power!At the last part, Vacir snapped back to attention, struck suddenly by the oddity of the fact that despite all he had remembered, part of his own power remained unknown to him. He knew that his mask did not match the typical pattern of it's type, for it had been specially crafted in the shape of another to honor a hero of the past. Beyond that, he remained stymied. He made a mental note to himself to investigate that later. For now, he realized, it was time to halt the pity party he was throwing for himself, and to begin acting like the Vacir he remembered himself to be: rational, collected, and not prone to emotional outbursts.

Edited by Akaku94

IC: SkyraSkyra noticed the winds were changing rapidly toward where Reaver and Tillian had gone. It was rather...unnatural for the winds to suddenly pick up like this.That couldn't be Reaver...could it? He looked at Laserbeak just to see if she was having a similar reaction. OOC: You don't think your gonna just get away with it...do you? :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (In Air, Ga-Wahi)There's no way that tornado is a natural motherf-Tillian was kicked off the board by the force of the tornado, and the last thing he remembered was slamming against a tree trunk and falling towards the ground below. All he heard was a thud and a cough. Tillian felt something warm and sticky coat his mouth, and he had just enough time to realize it was his own blood before he went unconscious.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ReaverWith Tillian dismounted from the board, she took control, and swooped around to above where Tillian had fallen. She then let herself drop into freefall, bringing the board underneath her arm. She made it look like she had fallen off as well, and when she reached the tree canopy, she cushioned her fall with a burst of air. Landing silently, she looked around, and saw Tillian lying unconscious against a tree trunk. 'Sorry man, but you've been getting in the way of my friendship with Emotia, and I can't let that happen.' And with those words, she dropped the surfboard, drew her Dagger, and walked towards Tillian, ready to strike the final blow.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tillian (Unconscious, Ga-Wahi)As Reaver approached, Tillian began to subconsciously whisper while knocked out."Emotia..." he whispered, visibly tensing up. "Is...Reaver okay...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra Skyra looked at Laserbeak. If she was quoting Han Solo, then she was really worried. It did take them too long before they saw Tillian lying on the ground unconscious, and Reaver was approaching him with a kni- Skyra swore rather loudly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Onarax, at that point Reaver was not on the ground, so your post contradicts my later one.IC: Reaver'I'm just fine, Tillian, just like I've been saying this whole darned time. I'd be more worried about yourself.' She spun the Dagger around in her hand. Then she heard Skyra yell. 'Darn it!' She quickly scrambled up a tree, out of sight of Skyra.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

ooC: Not really, but oh well, he's still next to Tillian though.EDIT: Ninja'ed by Krayzikk although can we please say that she didn't see Salvinn.IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx leaped into the tree after Reaver, "What are you doing, I've seen you before and I'm positive your friend likes that guy. So why are you trying to kill him."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian (Outskirts of Ga-Koro)Tillian groaned softly, and for a moment it appeared as though he might awaken and try and move, but after meagerly trying to push himself up, his eyelids shut again and he sank back to the ground.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak carefully inspected Tillian fir broken bones, and then fir stab or slash wounds. "Tillian, Reaver was the one who attacked you." Lserbeak didn't sound like she could believe it herself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Outskirts, Ga-Koro)"She wha? Reavs? Nah," he said, his eyebrows raised in disbelief. He tried to stand, but the exertion was too much, so he settled for propping himself in a sitting position against the tree.He scanned Skyra and Laserbeak's eyes, and his heart began to sink."Reaver?" he whispered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME