Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank spun and articulated his words with his hand, "It's not just about my past anymore, or theirs. And I needed all of them to figure it out."He went to strike Tillian again, but stopped once more, "You've messed too much for you to understand." He threw his hands up, "Any of us!""We no longer have a shot at a regular life!"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu called to Tank, "Why would you? Look at you? You're a living weapon.""It has my entire memory! My name! I know nothing about myself! I don't care if I was chosen, or made upon accident! I want them gone! This power goes against all we stand for! And it definitely shouldn't be in the hands of somebody like you!"Tank looked at Tillian, "It doesn't matter if you stay or go, you've already ruined our chances of preventing more of us from decimating villages upon awakening!"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KraynKrayn had long since located, and sheathed his wakizashi. For once, he was taking Tillian's lead. His hand remained near it, however, just in case. He had positioned himself between Emotia, Reaver and Onuzek, or as he called them in his head, the civilians,IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak observed the proceedings with narrowed eyes. She moved to stand next to Skyra.IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster pointed to the small closet. "Or you could use the bureau."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Yuru - Forest"Who's your girl-"He looked at Emotia and Reaver, then back to Tillian."Oh. I get it."He stomped off, grumbling. Kicking a tree, he made it shatter to pieces."See? This is what I get for trying to be nice to someone! They go ahead and stab me in the back! You know what? Take those liars, just get out of here!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Tank," said Tillian, "I'm not leaving them here with you. I can't. I've already made enough decisions that I'll regret today. Abandoning my girlfriend to the unstable rule of this monster," he said, jerking his head at Utu, "isn't going to be one of them."He shook his head."I want to help you, but this is something I cannot do."OOC: Aaand sticking point reached. This is gonna be nasty.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn's tensed, the two factions seemed to have reached an impasse. And Tillian seemed quite close to pressing Tank's Berserk Button.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak did much the same as Krayn, determined not to let Emotia and Reaver stay behind.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian stood adamantly still, not even shaking his head. His hands didn't twitch toward his weapons. Diplomacy still had a shot of working out here..."I can't leave them with you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster, frankly, was worried. And it showed. Laserbeak hadn't arrived at the meeting place, and the message was posted almost a day ago. He was almost to the point of busting out the weapons.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia"Tillian..." she said slowly. "I...I need to stay...with them...I've got to know...how I got this mark...I need to know the answer..." As much as she hated the idea, she had to known who...or what, had done this to all of them.IC: SkyraSkyra growled inwardly, he was getting frustrated at the situation. He was just about ready to kill Tank, Utu, and Yuru and be done with it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SalvinnUnnoticed the Vortixx had slipped away, he was sick of these people. The cool dudes who think they must repay killing with killing. All that brings is more killing, and tell me when does that end. It doesn't. By now he was well away from the group, and his Mark's whips were gone. He then slammed his hand into a nearby wall, angry at himself, angry at the MarkBearers, angry at everyone. The reason behind the whips was the last thing on his mind right now, why, why did they decide to stay, they don't belong their. Not with a bunch of belligerent fools. Why couldn't I convince them, why couldn't I save the two Toa. He sulked down and banged his head into the wall. He was unaware that this wall, was the wall of the Bar, that Cersei, Sep, and Anavel were in.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Yuru - Forest"False." he muttered at Agzinel."He needs us. That doesn't mean he agrees with us. His plan makes sense, accepting you aren't intelligent enough to understand it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: EmotiaEmotia's eyes gave a very sorry and remorseful look to Tillian, she hated herself for doing this. IC: Skyra"Here's an idea...let's just all stay if none of them can leave! Cause I sure as karz and leaving any of my friends with you guys!" Skyra stated, crossing his arms.

IC: KraynKrayn looked torn. Then he had a thought. "If I may? Commander Skyra, as an active Force member, you would be forced by oath to arrest them. I am on vacation. My suggestion is this. I travel with the MB group, and the rest of you follow close behind. I can use my powers to act as communicator between the groups."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian could feel his heart begin to crystallize and turn to dust, and he clenched his chest, trying to keep it from falling apart entirely. His eyes began to tear up."Emotia," he whispered, "I can't stay with these people. Not after knowing what some of them have done."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Yuru - Clearing"You're wrong. We're doing this so we don't need to kill people any more. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, shut up."He cursed in Skyra's direction."Are you really so stupid to think we're going to kill them? Has our anger at one of the Mark-Bearer's death not been obvious enough to you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Krayn with crazy eyes. "Krayn...you know I'm one to bend the rules...I'm not sure why I wouldn't now..."Skyra looked at Yuru. "Okay..okay...you got...a point..."IC: EmotiaEmotia couldn't stand this, she was tearing up as well, she broke into a run, hugged Tillian, and started crying.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank started pacing again, "No no no, don't you see? Either we all stay together, or none of us do."He frowned, "Both of which end the same way. Very poorly."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu couldn't help but admire Tank's determination.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara shifted to a cross legged position, "You know, I never planned for anything like this," She started ripping small pieces of grass apart, "I always thought I was just gonna stay in Ta-Koro my whole life." She half scoffed half laughed."But then I lost everybody close to me, and I spent a hundred years trying to find the being that did it. Never found 'em."She picked a new tuft of grass to tear, "When I got back to Ta-Koro I found two bodies a certain Toa of ice put there, first thing I did was barge into Jaller's office demanding he do something. He made me Deputy of the Guard and sent me off to find him."She scratched the back of her head, "I guess I didn't learn my lesson. Of course I didn't think about that when we had caught him. I was glad. Like I finally accomplished something. Then Tank broke him out," She shook her head, "I've never seen a Toa so desperate. So... Lost. Like a, a, sad puppy. And then the Marks, Dorian, Kinvex, you almost got killed too."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I'll just to a bit of a timeskip here. Mostly because I can. :PIC: Salamander - Salamander's (+Venator's) ClearingSalamander woke up with the sun cheerfully shining down upon his face.His mood blackened almost immediately. Despite his best efforts, he had failed to get the hang of Dragon Punch the day before. Not only was his pride damaged, but he had evidently damaged a good portion of his body during the process of failing. He was sore all over, and wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep the day away.The thought of Venator attacking him as he slept crossed his mind, and he promptly stood up, despite the many protests that his body screamed at him for doing so. Better to be incredibly sore and tired than potentially dead, after all.Salamander walked into the center of the clearing, his mind intent on trying to figure out why he couldn't get the hang of Dragon Punch. After a while, he gave up and decided to try out another idea he had gotten from his first disastrous attempt. He lifted his hand so that it was reaching towards the blue sky, and focused a tiny portion of his powers into his index finger and thumb. For a moment, flames flickered along both digits, but then they faded away. Salamander wasn't trying to aim the blasts, or make them more powerful; he was simply trying to control them. Any flames that appeared were Elemental Energy wasted, and only served to show how little control he had over the technical aspect of his powers.Despite this, his perseverance paid off. After nearly an hour of standing still and with one hand in the air, he finally released the two blasts. Twin fireballs, each no bigger than a Matoran's fist, shot up into the air, leaving a fiery trail behind them before eventually dissipating.A five-shot Dragon Blast... I can definitely do it.

Lacertus

IC: Angelus (Ga-Wahi)"The point is, I didn't get killed," said Angelus, giving Tuara a grin and trying to cheer her up. "And as long as you need somebody at your back, then I have it."He shrugged."That is, if you want me, I guess."IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian caught Emotia in his embrace and held her tightly, leaning her head into his shoulder. He ducked down, leaning his forehead on the top of hers, and against his will, tears began to fall."I love you," he whispered, so only she could hear him.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GravityI didn't realize how good that would feel. I guess I just wanted to be excepted, after waking up with no memory at all."Thanks guys. That means a lot," I said to them, a smile on my face.I suddenly snapped out of it and said, "So... About these docks I've heard so much about..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa walked through Ga-Wahi, having just traveled along the border of Ta-Wahi to get here. He had his crossbow on his back, and his knives and tomahawks sheathed as he looked around. Something was off-odd, there were signs of a battle. He ducked quickly into some bushes, crouching low. Off a bit he could see a dead body, and farther from that there were a few beings arguing.He ran over to the clearing where the body was, barely checking it as he ran past. It was pretty easy to tell what he'd died from. He ducked into the bushes, pulling out his crossbow in the process. He looked on to where the others were arguing, one of them seeming oddly familiar. Who was she? Ah, that serving-rat Ryllia. He smiled-he certainly had a bone to pick with her.He watched as the others arguing. Deciding they were suitably distracted, he looked over at Ryllia again. He smiled, loosing a bolt at her. For her leg, to leave her in pain for the pain she had caused him.IC-Ryllia:"Really, Emotia, I don't think that's a good idea," Ryllia said, stepping up. Then she gasped, dropping to the ground as a long, thin shard of crystal buried itself in her leg and shattered into powder. The wound began to bleed freely as she gasped again.Raxa smiled. He'd done just what he needed to. He quickly re-cocked his crossbow, searching for an adequate target. There was one Toa, the one doing the most yelling and arguing. Raxa figured he may as well try and make something funny happen. After all, just killing people wasn't the best target practice. When the Toa brought up his hand, he fired, aiming for between the fingers. The bolt didn't fly through, though, the Toa clenching his fist at the last possible second. The bolt stopped in place."Oh, Karz," Raxa muttered, quickly melting away into the brush. "Not this again."OOC: Did I just make Tank catch a crossbow bolt epicly, without even knowing he was doing it? Yes, yes I did. And yes, that was rather minor bunnying. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster sighed as he made his decision. "Quite possibly worse." Soundblaster knelt down on one knee, and opened a hidden compartment in the floor. Inside was a large cache of weapons.IC: KraynKrayn whirled, and ran after Raxa. He could hear him. He drew his wakizashi.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Yuru - ClearingPeople were stupid these days."Read my lips. If we complete this mission, we don't have to kill people anymore. Then again, I wouldn't expect someone with your lack of intelligence to hear anything that you don't agree with anyways." he said to Agzinel.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra"As much as this surprises even me...I've got to agree with Yuru...if the only way for them to remove or gain complete control over their marks is to complete this mission...then...they should do it..." Then some baka decided to shot Ryllia with a crossbow. He detected heavy breathing from a bush nearby, a small cyclone made short work of it."What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"IC: Emotia"I-I love you too..." She said between sobs, not even noticing that someone had just got shot.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC - Yuru - Clearing"We've established that." he sighed.With a heel-turn, he smirked at Agzinel."Previous evidence dictates that I'm guilty of murder. Well, recent evidence dictates that you are extremely stupid. You haven't even paid attention to my words. You only hear what you want to."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.