Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"No," said Tillian, ducking Tank's swing effortlessly and sheathing his Staff of Absorption, preferring to whip out his two swords and wield them around his hands. "I killed a sociopath. Someone I've known for years to be a lying, murdering beast."He took up a defensive position. Now wasn't the time to attack needlessly.IC: Angelus (Forest, Ga-Wahi)"I shouldn't have ever healed him. I should have killed him while he was weak, and defenseless, and..."He sighed and looked at Tuara: dark circles were formed under her eyes. He leaned over to her and traced one with the tip of his finger, smiling sadly."You look exhausted."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I was going to do this, so I guess now is a good time.IC - Kinika - BarBut...that made no sense. How could they be witches. Witches served Makuta, right? He stood from his seat, making his way over to them.He tapped on Cersei's shoulder with the largest, cheesiest grin he could manage."What kind of experiment is that?"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: OnuzekThe hulking Toa placed himself between the Mark Bearers and his friends, forming a wall of armor, spikes, and muscle.IC: Tehlin"Savina, where did you go?" the Toa of Plantlife asked himself.He broke off from the others, looking for the Toa. Savina did seem like one to be 'alright' by herself in a crowded village.IC: ZaukWhat that Karz?Group decreasing. What?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank leapt forwards and blasted the Toa in the face with sand, smacking him in the side with his staff. He heard a crack, if it wasn't his ribs Tank didn't know what it was.He landed on the other side, spun, and went in for another blow to the head.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara, removed Angelus' hand and smiled back, "So do you."She looked to the trees to see the sun starting to rise. They'd been fighting all night.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu looked at the massive Toa, just larger than Utu himself he smiled."Does it have a name?" He asked mockingly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: EmotiaEmotia began to make a run toward Tillian and Tank, she couldn't stand to see him possibly get killed. "Stop!" She yelled at the two fighting Toa.IC: SkyraSkyra had dismounted Destiny. He came and stood next to Onuzek. "Yeah, he has a name...do YOU have a name? Or should I give you one? I was thinking of...Larry...but if you have a better idea..."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: OnuzekThe Toa of Gravity turned towards Utu."Yes Onuzek does."The Toa of Ice was, like him, taller and more muscled then your normal Toa. Although only slightly smaller then Onuzek. The Toa of Gravity knew he was likely as strong or even stronger because of being a Mark Bearer.IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife finally found something, or actually someone, who could help."Grecko!" he said, jogging over to the Rahi.He put his hand on his head, asking, "You know where Savina went?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Grecko (Savina's pet)Grecko grunted, and began to follow Tehlin. The bear wondered why they were leaving Savina in the bar, he thought about waiting for her, but he decided not to, as Tehlin was already leaving, besides, he could always find her by tracking her scent.

OOC: I'm wearing a uber lol face right now.IC: Tehlin"Ok, Grecko, where was the last place you saw her?" he asked, walking through the village.The people they passed looked at the Toa of Plantlife funny. Talking to an ash bear wasn't exactly a sane thing to do. It might take a while for them to find Savina, as Tehlin kept on getting distracted by all the Ga-Toa around.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GreckoGrecko began to lead the way...right to a pile of recently caught fish, which he stuck his face into. The local fisherman looked at the bear in surprise, then glared at Tehlin. "Hey! Are you gonna pay for whatever your bear here decides to devour? I spent all day catching those!"OOC: Bears will be bears...bwahahah!

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: The Amazing Misadventures of Tehlin and Grecko! :lol:IC: Tehlin"Uh, yeah.... Great," he said, pulling out some widgets for the fisherman."Grecko! Now is not the time to eat, we have to find-" he said, before getting distracted by a passing Ga-Toa, "Heellloooooo........."

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KraynThat was when Krayn saw Emotia running. Sprintung forward, he dove into a flying tackle with the goal to stop Emotia. "Forgive me miss!"IC: RavageRvage had a long history of searching for people. And in his experience, the best place to get information is a bar. Thinking such, he scanned the area for the nearest bar.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: *Facepalm* Sorry BioBeast, the mind-numbing of school made me forget Soundblaster.....IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster chuckled. "No, they won't. These lilypads can support plenty of weight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster. still amused, replied. "Pearl, over the past few weeks, I have eaten enough cake to weigh as much as a house. If these things can support my weight, they can support your suitcases." He hadn't really eaten cake. The cake was a lie. But he did know the lilypads could support the weight.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: el-oh-el Krayzikk. I lol'ed at that. :PIC: GravityI shrugged, not going to argue with being offered something like this, "Ok. Thanks guys.""Now, if no one has any objections, I would like to see Ga-Koro a bit. Its sorta hard to take in the sights when you're knockin' Skakdi unconscious," I said, still grinning.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster stepped onto the pad, keeping an eye out for Po, Ta, or Le-Koro law enforcement officers. He was wanted in those Koro, though Pearl didn't know that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SoundblasterIt didn't take long for them to arrive at the Sharkbite, and Soundblaster opened the door for Pearl, who happened to be busy with her suitcase. Upon entering, the two would be greeted by lots of noise from the patrons, even at this time of day. The atmosphere was dim, and warm, but not unpleasant.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster winced, and nodded. With his exceptional hearing, it was especially loud to him. He used his powers to slightly reduce the level of noise reaching the both of them. He walked up to the counter, and said "I'd like a room, please. Room 4, actually." Though Pearl probably wouldn't notice, the bartender's eyes widened slightly. "Yes sir, Mr. Soundblaster, sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg