Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: And this is what happens when you go visit for one day...3 pages and a half for one topic...IC: Dekal"What kind of upgrades does this ship need that it doesn't already have, captain?" Dekal asked, putting emphasis on the last word just to see what it sounded like in his own mouth.Nah, doesn't feel right.

OOC: I'mma sure there will be some adventures on the Fowadi.^ lolololololololadvertisinglololol ^IC: DehkazCaptain Dehkaz turned towards First Mate Dekal. "Well, after that battle, I was thinking of adding some cannons, as our disk launchers would be ineffective against any heavily armored ship like ourselves. A medical room along with a doctor is also something we should have.""Anything else you can think of, First Mate?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn emerged from the belowdeck wet, burnt, and covered in ash all at the same time. And astonishingly calm."You people might find that this ship has had a few holes patched up with iron rather than wood. And something vaguely close to a majority o' the furniture is now iron too. Whatever the case, I don't think I'll be able t'work a lot longer."With that, he collapsed, literally unconscious from the exertion. Using his elemental powers so much was exhausting to say the least.

IC: Vacir"My name is Vacir, and as you likely have noticed, I am a Toa of Plasma. I am searching for some friends of mine that may have headed this way. Toa of Plantlife, Lightning, Plasma, and Crystal, respectively. The Toa of Crystal is feline in appearance. Have you seen them? They are likely part of a larger group at this point, so information regarding the location of any large groups nearby would be greatly appreciated."

IC: GravityI shook my head. "Sorry, I haven't. I wish I could help."I suddenly remembered the Toa of Water along with that massive mountain of a Toa. They mentioned something about a group. "Actually, I have. Near the caves over there," I said, pointing to where they had gone.I relaxed back onto the sand, and went back to watching Hajia.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vacir"Thank you. I'll leave you to your own devices and be on my way." Vacir started to make in the direction the Ba-Toa had pointed when a realization struck him, causing him to turn back towards the Toa."Oh, I am quite sorry, but I never inquired as to your name."

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-wahiIC: "I'll take Quartermaster." Said Kale from his position against the nearby bulwarks. "I figure my talents would be best suited to taking care of the weapons and stuff of that sort."He turned to Surale. "I noticed those swords of yours are not protosteel."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Song"Um... Lasinia, Perkahn is out on deck. Just go find him. Okay?" Song was still surprised that Lasinia had snuck into the room. "Shoo. Go find Perkahn."IC: Soundblaster"Assuming we can't find her out here, we'll check the bar. Very good logic, Pearl." Soundblaster said. Carefully, he set Pearl down. Okay, picking Pearl up was not a good idea. Very bad idea, Krian. Very bad idea.OOC" Yes, she is still being hugged.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Pearl"Thank you." Pearl said, looking around. "But... Did you not see where she went? Or did she leave while you were being drained?"OOC:...I have nothing to say to that other than Pearl is gonna need some alone time after this...

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Lol.IC-Verak and Grochi:"Alright, Grochi," Verak said to the blindfolded Toa of Plasma, "Are you ready to see it?""Yes, Yes," Grochi said irritably. "Just let me see." He ripped the blindfold off, viewing the armoured and bannered warship. He walked up, admiring the flags. A golden dragon was sewn into the fabric, flying the length of the Infernavika. He tapped it, hearing the jingle of the metal links on there. Perfect."Wow, Verak," Grochi said, "I should make you work with us.""I'd be willing to," Verak said. "But what about my team?""Oh, we'll find a use."OOC: Alright, there are ten spots open for this team. So far there's a Toa of Iron, a Ga-Matoran, and Two Le-Matoran. Any other people can be yours, but we have to follow continuity with my posts earlier.Feel free to make up this team.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Athillion - Infernavika:Athillion emerged from his cabin, walking on the deck. He looked on the sky, trying to get a rough idea as to where they where. He realized they were close to Ga-Koro, when he saw Perkahn lying on the floor. He walk over him, slightly kicking him to see if he would react. The Toa didn't move; he just made an abnormal sound."Umm, Perkahn, are you feeling okay?"No reply. Athillion had no choice but to drag the Toa all the way to his cabin; it was a difficult task for a Matoran to undertake, but Athillion was quite strong for a matoran of his size.After sucessfully dragging him into his cabin, he threw him on his bed."Can you hear me?"

Edited by Riglax

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn took a gulp and passed it back."Thanks," he said a lot more articulately. "Now, I think I'll need some rest, if you don't mind. Tell Raknar or Grochi or whoever you meet first I'm way past working right now."Only moments after that, he fell asleep. This time, properly. Not in some random unconsciousness caused by way exceeding his elemental potential. This time, he fell into a quiet, blissfully peaceful sleep.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: KurotKurot sat in the kitchen's glaring angrily at a box of frozen food in front of her. "I'll be the chef," she muttered angrily. "I don't even know how to cook! I don't even know any other ship positions so I just chose the first thing that came to my head. How is anyone meant to make this stuff edible?" She reached out and picked up the box, unfortunately on the open side, where the cooking instruction tablet inside slid out and smashed against the floor. "What?! No!" She dove down and tried scrambling the pieces back together, with little success. "No, no, no! Okay, I swear there's another set in there somewhere, even though it's probably foreign. Skakdi, or something....Le grill?! What the Karzahni is that?!"OOC: Whatchoo talking about, of course I didn't just go on Wikipedia, look up roles of a ship crew and choose the first one that made sense to me. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: KurotHalf-panicking, Kurot tore the meal from the packet and shoved it in the oven and turned it on full, which seemed like a cooking temperature, before turning away and standing on the other side of the room. Now, dinner's fate was in Mata-Nui's hands.OOC: Interestingly, Kurot cooks in the exact same way as I do. Oh, boy, what a coincidence that is.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC-Grochi and Verak:"You really outdid yourself this time, Verak," Grochi said to the Toa of Plantlife, smiling. He looked up from the finished repairs, where they had also taken chunks of Iron out of the hull and bulkheads to enact better repairs, and smiled wider."Laviha!" He called. "Get down here and see this!"IC-Gastarad:"Aha, the person should be somewhere near here..." Gastarad looked around for a bit, then smiled. "There she is!" He said to himself, walking up to a small being sitting against a tree.OOC: There you go, HahliNuva. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"I'm not sure..." She said, continuing the teasing, all the while, the sly-yet-cute smile on her face. Sitting down next to him, she gathered up the armor and such she had taken off to swim.Suddenly, from behind Hound's hut, the sound of rocks shattering into dozens of peices broke the silence.

pNNgXax.jpg