Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu gasped as his mask shattered, the unexpected. Of all people Yuru.One of the only things he could see was Tank's feet stepping beside who he assumed was Skyra's who said some sort of sarcastic quip.He growled, his voice low, deep. Angry, "When I stand up again, I'm going to pull you apart."He reached for Yuru, only to have his hand swatted away by the Toa. Utu felt Yuru's foot press harder on his head, prepared to crush it. That was when he felt a blazing heat pass over him, and a sudden relief of pressure on his face. He rolled over, coughing, blood in his eyes, hardly able to see Tuara's figure rolling up from Yuru's talked body.IC: Tuara - Ga-Koro - BarTuara quickly spun upwards, twisting her staffs into her hands as Yuru stood up, Utu hardly able to move as well. He did however reach for an unsuspecting Matoran and yank on her leg, pulling her down. Tank moved to intervene, but Utu had already wrenched the Matoran's neck around and placed her light blue Miru over his face as his eyes lit up a deep purple.Tuara-Iris chuckled as Yuru stood up to his full height, and Utu swatted Tank aside, smashing into a group of tables, knocking over Matoran.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:Praggos watched the fight going on in the bar interestedly, thinking. Utu was powerful, surely, and he had good influence over the other Mark Bearers...but Tank was calmer, more reserved, and seemed to generally follow the smarter path. Both had a plan, the question is, which plan would succeed.Who would prove stronger in the end.Praggos made up his mind, running after to where Salamander and Angelus were, finding them quickly."Hello, Salamander," Praggos said. "I figured you might like to know, there are a few people in there trying to kill Utu. You know, if you want to help them, or something."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Yuru - BarYuru smiled. Killing the Matoran had sent his Mark into overdrive. He charged, his hands connecting with Utu's chest and pushing him further, all the way through the wall. They were both sent through, that part of the wall collapsing in on them. However, it didn't affect the Mark-Bearers at all.The Mark Bearer of cruelty sent a punch into Utu's face, smashing straight through the Toa of ice's new mask and connecting with his face."Give it up, Utu." He drew his sword, and sent two deep slashes into his chest, in an 'X' pattern."Bow, and accept your death. I will make it quick."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - Just Outside BarUtu dodged Skyra's blade by getting tackled by Yuru.Utu felt the pain of the blade slipping at his chest, he quickly froze Yuru's face before wincing in pain, he stepped forwards and rammed his fist downwards into Yuru's face before he could react, sending the Toa head first into the ground, "I will not bow to a coward."He breathed in, absorbing as much fear as he could muster; the only reason he could currently stand. He pulled his broadsword out as Yuru stood up again. Tuara now right behind him, blasting at the other Toa to prevent them from following through the newly made exit.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Beatha:Beatha, however, was still standing back by Frieza."Well, sorry to interrupt the chat," he began, "But I kinda need to help Skyra. I know I can't trust you to stay in your chair, so...Bartender, give this man another round on his drink." He tossed some widgets onto the bar, before boredly following behind the Le-Koro guardsman.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - Fight"The exact same reason I will never bow to you."The punch hardly affected him. His mark was collecting more power from the situation than Utu's could, hence he was more powerful. He leaped, his fist colliding with Utu's arm, crunching it and injuring the bone in the arm.Drew his sword as Utu did the same, and swiped at his opponent.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I deflected the fire attack by Tuara with my Hau, though the fire was spreading through the bar, I used my powers over air to take away the oxygen from around the fire, putting it out. "Can't let this bar burn down now can I?" I said, mostly to myself. Frieza did nothing to help either side, he'd simply join whoever won out.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SalamanderSalamander toyed with the idea of picking up this new arrival and dropping him from a hundred feet up in the air, but thought better of it; the information he needed to make up his mind wouldn't be as easily attained from a corpse."People are always trying to kill Utu. However, I'm guessing that you are referring to some sort of rebellion in his gang that is going on, which is just great... Totally called that you guys were a bunch back-stabbing misfits, by the way."He began to stretch his arms back, clearly preparing for a fight."It's at the bar, right? Wait, never mind. I can find them by the awful smell you Mark Bearers leave wherever you go."Without waiting for Praggos' reply, he shot into the air and quickly made his way towards the bar. After a few moments of flying, he landed roughly before the bar entrance and peered inside.Much to his surprise, he saw that Utu had been injured rather severely, while the Toa that seemed responsible appeared relatively unharmed.Argh, I didn't think this through. I don't want to burst in there and save him - that'd just be weird. Gotta think of a way to help him indirectly...The solution hit him in a moment of destructive brilliance. Without waiting another second, Salamander faced the bar and began to pour flames onto it. Within moments, the building had caught on fire, and what started as a small fire quickly began to turn into a conflagration. OOC: Any Matoran in there should be scared out of their minds at this point. :P

Lacertus

IC-Praggos:"Why does he have to be so insulting?" Praggos wondered, and followed along. He noticed that the entire bar was in flames. He looked up and over to Salamander, boredly."You do realize you may have just injured quite a few helpless Matoran?" Praggos observed. A creak was heard, a beam from the ceiling falling down."Like that," he said, a scream punctuating his statement.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -"Well that's just great...I just put these flames out, now the whole building is on fire!" I said as smoke began to fill the whole bar. I couldn't possibly put it out myself, especially from the inside. I saw a few matoran hiding in the corner. I sighed, as much as I wanted to help kill Utu, I couldn't just abadoning them. I saw a window, I snuffed the flames out with my power. "Alright go! Get out of here!" The matoran did as I said and went through the window. Frieza sighed. "Well, I think I'll find a different bar, this one is kinda stuffy...and the service here is terrible!" Frieza blasted a whole in the wall in front of him, making a huge burning hole, and causing the building to catch on fire all the faster. He walked out of the bar.

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu roared out in pain as his left arm broke. He rejected the next swipe with his own sword before freezing it and stomping on the blade, smashing the sword.He looked at his opponent with such disgust and hatred. He spat."What did Tank promise you?" Utu smiled, the edges of his mouth twitching as the bar exploded into flames. One, because he knew Tank would be inside, two, because the screams of fear erupting from those burning. He stood up straighter, taller than Yuru again; his full height, "You can't kill me Yuru."He tilted his head, "Would you like to know why?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Beatha:"Well, hey, what do you know. Flame I can just use now!" Beatha put his naginata on his back, before firmly planting his feet. He drew his hands together, calming himself and controlling his breathing. He then shifted his feet slightly, his arms moving in a pinwheel motion as a large fireball detracted itself from the inferno about him and was sent flying towards Utu.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Salamander"You know, when I set fire to the building I didn't imagine anyone would would be hurt."Salamander turned to face Praggos. He wasn't enjoying the act burning the bar down, but he couldn't be bothered to care for any of the Matoran inside. "Or maybe you're just upset that I helped Utu instead of killing him like you wanted. Regardless, if you really cared about the safety of the Matoran you would be in there helping them instead of wasting your time talking to me."

Lacertus

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - BarUtu smile grew as Tuara moved in between the bar and him, preventing the fire ball from advancing, "Because no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you avoid it, no matter how cruel you can be, you're afraid."He stepped forwards, his head tilted, "Sure, it's not as obvious as Emotia's fear, or Angelus' fear, but it's there. As there as the sun in the sky, or the air you breathe," He paused, mouthing non-existent words before speaking again, "You're afraid to lose your power."Utu growled, "But how can you fear a loss of power, when you've never had any? You couldn't influence anybody. In this very moment in fact, you are but a pawn. A piece being played by Tank in an attempt to relinquish me from this life."He shook his head, tutting, "I'm very disappointed in you," Utu launched himself forwards, slashing and whipping at Yuru with the blade in his hands.IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - BarKearrstrun finally succeeded in grabbing a hold of Tank in between the fire which seemed to just go out. With what little strength he had he pulled Tank out the front steps and into the street.He plopped himself down next to the sleeping Tank, coughing harshly.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I hesitated. Why should I help Yuru? After all, he wasn't any better than Utu, I thought perhaps we could take the both out. Of course...then we'd need to replace both their marks. I coughed violently, the smoke was starting to get ridiculous, but it looked like all the matoran that were still alive had escaped, now I could focus on the fight. I sent a blast of air at Tuara, she needed to be removed if we wanted to succeed in killing Utu.

IC-Praggos:"I think for the long term, my good man," Praggos said. "There are a large number of Toa in there as well, not all Mark Bearers-they should have the ability to help the Matoran. You, however, need to think of this. Think: If I go in and help the Matoran, I'm doing something rather short-term. I may be praised for it, yes, but they'll go on to live life like normal."However, if I can make you think for the long term yourself, you may realize such violent tactics aren't useful-helping or killing an enemy. Your voice, your very words can be more effective. Think." The Toa of Ice gestured to the bar."Instead of using your wits, you used your power. Now you have gained more enemies than you have had before-an inevitable course of action, I'll admit-, more enemies than you really need. You could have garnered maybe one, two enemies had you thought this through. Now you've gained multitudes, you have done damage to a popular structure-word will get around, I assure you-And you have injured many Matoran. Do you feel no empathy for them? You must have been a Matoran once, I assume. If not, you were still made to protect them. Now, you injure and kill them, and for no reason all." Praggos looked at Salamander oddly."Before, you would have rather killed Utu than Matoran, yes? And yet, now you act the opposite. Taking strides towards being true and good, I assume. However, helping an old enemy does not redeem you, and neither does causing collateral damage in the process. No, it forces you farther down the dark path you may have been taking." Praggos turned, walking into the flaming bar."Think on that. You'll probably provide more explanation for your actions than I." The flames then hid Praggos from view as he walked over.Praggos reached about, using his various powers over ice and snow to snuff out the flames. Soon, the bar was no longer as smoky or as much of a karz-hole as before, though a few small flames yet remained, which were being snuffed out by various Toa and uninjured Matoran about the room.Praggos then walked over, raising a wall of ice between the blast of air Skyra had launched and Tuara, Yuru, and Utu."I see that Utu has proven more than a match for your little assassin," he observed as the hastily-constructed wall cracked and broke, though not before withstanding the air blast. "He is stronger than he appears, no?" Praggos then stepped up to a point between both groups, watching."I knew Salamander would be a good idea," he thought to himself.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - BattleYuru took a slice to the chest, sending him back. Another slash took him down. Maybe Utu was right. Maybe he was afraid. Maybe it was better to die now. To end his life. He would never be accepted as one of the Mark-Bearers again. Eventually, someone would take his Mark.No.That was exactly what Utu wanted. That was exactly how he wanted Yuru's mindset to be. To use his fear to kill him. He'd seen Utu do it so many times. How could he not recognize the signs? He rose slightly. At first, Utu could mistake it for a bow. Then he would realize it was a lunging stance.The Toa shot forward, tackling Utu and sending him into the dock. Utu's back met wood, Yuru over him."That's where you're wrong, Utu. No, I don't have influence. No, I don't have respect. But I'll tell you what I do have. Every living plant on this island. See, when you're being poisoned, drown, and eaten alive, I reckon you're all out of magic tricks."The dock exploded, plantlife rising from the sea and the land to attack Utu. Vines with poisonous thorns cut into his skin. Enormous shafts of flora slammed into him. Vines from beneath the waves wrapped around his arms and legs do abruptly he wouldn't have time to react. They kept reinforcing themselves; wherever he tried to rip them loose, the other areas would keep entangling him. Then, as a final act, they began to pull him below the waves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Beatha:"Why, that dishonorable little..." Beatha grasped another fireball, throwing it yet again, though this time it was to help burn the vines off of Utu so that the battle could continue. Beatha, while he was all for killing Utu, would much rather it be done hand to hand with swords, rather than relying on numbers of vines and plants to drag down the Toa of Ice.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - BattleThe fireball was promptly stopped by a vine, which sprang up to catch it and slithered back down into the waves where it burnt out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Beatha:"These people annoy me so much." Beatha proceeded to launch an angered fireball at the neutral Praggos, not caring that he was attempting to stay noncombatant in this.Praggos just waved a hand, a small part of the water near him forming into ice which flew out to intercept the fireball. The two elements collided, a small explosion being generated due to air pockets in the ice superheating and expanding faster than the ice itself."Come now, I am merely observing."

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - DocksUtu struggled against the vines and the plants, but there was no use. No matter how much he yanked and pulled, he could not get free.He paused briefly to look into Yuru's eyes, laughing while he struggled to form more words, "You can't kill me."The vines pulled him under the waves, and into the ocean.IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - StreetKearrstrun looked at Salamander, still coughing wildly, his frail frame clearly expressing his struggled breathing, "Why didn't you stop Yuru?"Salamander looked down, clearly confused as to why Kearrstrun would be upset that Utu was gone, "They weren't supposed to. They broke the rules. They weren't supposed," Kearrstrun looked back down at Tank, holding onto his own temples, blinking rapidly.He pulled out his knife and started marking the ground with it.OOC:Utu's gone.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - BattleYuru rolled his eyes, not at all phased by the Toa's last words. To finish the process faster, vines wrapped around his neck, attempting to break it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos had created a box of ice around Beatha, which the Toa of Fire was proceeding to burn through, but slowly, as Praggos turned to watch Utu. Praggos smiled."Ah, yes, let yourself be dragged underwater. A quick use of your element and ice forms around you, freezing the plants themselves, causing massive cellular damage, and resulting in your swimmer back to the surface. Smart." He then turned, noticing that Beatha was almost free.He shrugged, turning back.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - BattleYuru grinned yet again."Not..."Vines came up, clinging to the ice and pulling it back."So..."They wrapped around it, rooting in the ground and swinging it."Fast."It was flung up out of the water, straight to Yuru, who smashed it with a rush of Mark energy. Completely encased in the ice, Utu would no doubt take damages as it was completely smashed to bits. Then, the unescapable vines wrapped around him again, the same as before. Now, however, they were bent on snapping his neck.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked to the vines, waving a hand. Each and every vine would soon find the water and various other liquids within it freezing, the cold and suspension of function easily affecting the plants. They would all soon become brittle, easily broken by the lightest movement. Hopefully, he would be able to alter the attacks enough to drag the fight to a stalemate. Having one or both combatants killed wouldn't work out well for what he wanted.

profiles i guess

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - StreetsKearrstrun looked back up from his artistry to see Utu smashed from his prison.He perked up and gripped his knife tightly. Activating his Kakama, he was at Yuru within a split second, he latched onto the larger Toa with his legs and knocked over, holding the knife to his neck. He howled wildly, "YOU BROKE THE RULES!"He lifted up the knife and sunk it into the Toa's chest, hoping to cripple him for killing Utu, who's body splashed back into the water.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - BattleThe funny thing was, some of the plants had come from the earth and therefore hadn't been affected. These were now continuing the task.Yuru was knocked over instantly, wary of the Toa with the knife. His arms flew up quickly......just in time to grab Kearrstrun's......but not stopping the knife completely. It entered, just enough to be extremely painful. However, with the Mark still fading and the knife only partially in, no damage was done in the long-run."I'm...going to...absorb...his Mark..."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ReaverShe saw smoke in the distance, coming from the burning bar. 'What the... Emotia, Labelle! The boys might be in trouble!' She sprinted off in the direction of the blaze.Arriving there, she saw Yuru at the docks, vines holding a block of ice. A being was incased inside of it that looked suspiciously like.... 'Utu!' Then Kearrstrun tackled and stabbed Yuru. She ran to the edge of the dock and looked into the water. 'Utu!' She looked back at the Mark Bearer of Cruelty in a rage. 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - DocksKearrstrun shrieked and activated his element of sonics, blasting vast amounts of sound all around. An odd feeling one could describe as an implosion would be felt within Yuru's head. Those surrounding, would not be hearing much for the next while, Reaver especially.The ice shattered.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I covered my ears, my head was ringing. "That does it..." I made a gush of wind gather ash and send it flying into Tuara's face, while she was distracted I used my Le-koran nimbleness and agility to slip past her, I then promptly tackled Kearrstrun. "Opps, I just broke the rules."Emotia had been trying to put the fires out with gushes of water, until she was forced to cover her ears from the sound.

Edited by King Snelly

IC-Praggos:"Do not interfere," Praggos said, walking up boredly after having stuffed his ears with cloth, raising a wall of ice between Reaver and Yuru. "There truly is no point. Utu appears to still be alive, and Yuru as well. Both have been injured to the point they can't fight, it looks like." The last was a subtle hint to Yuru that he may as well stop now."I must commend the two of you, you fought well," Praggos said, nodding his head appreciatively. "And, as I thought would happen, neither of you managed to kill each other. I only wonder what you plan to do next."

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - DockYuru couldn't hear. It was strange. His ears wouldn't function. It felt as though someone had taken his ear drums and used them like actual drums."Let me take his mark!" he said, much louder than he would've had he been able to hear. He gripped the knife out of his chest, tossed it aside, and pushed the Toa off of him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-KoroKearrstrun powered more sound out of his mouth as he shouted, no, roared, "You weren't supposed to kill each other!"He stopped screaming for a moment, pumping his arms back and forth as he quickly paced in a circle, "They couldn't, couldn't, couldn't."Kearrstrun turned around again, shrieking once more, hoping to subdue Yuru entirely.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -I strained to hear what Yuru was saying, fortunately did know how to read lips from my training the the Gukko Force. "You sure you can survive having two marks!?" I yelled. I sent a blast of air at the shouting Krearrstrun...trying to get him to shut up.

Edited by King Snelly

IC - Yuru - DocksHe was ready this time, pulling out cloth the instant he saw the Toa's mouth move. He didn't hear the scream at all.He mouthed to Skyra- "I can try" -before leaping over the edge of the dock into the icy water. He swam down deep. However, Utu's body was nowhere to be found.He swam back up, getting back to the docks. He still could not hear a thing. He walked past everyone else, purposefully ignoring them.He was on his way to a different bar, across town. A cafe.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ReaverShe heard Yuru yell. 'Let me take his Mark!'Take his Mark...She dived into the water, swimming downwards until she saw Utu's form. Alongside Yuru biting into his neck.'NO!' She screamed, expelling what remaining air she had in her lungs. Then she sent a strong kick towards the Toa of Plantlife's stomach.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles