Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Mussiki:"I can recognize a bottle of Salamander's from the chink of it hitting something alone," Mussiki said. "And I still have my Pehkui. I can find things out easier than you may think." He shook his head."Also, if it helps, I think laying off the Salamander's will help you sleep much better."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Mussiki:"It was while I was filing things, though I've had suspicions about it for a while," Mussiki growled. "And it most definitely would not be worse, you're merely deluding yourself. Alcohol alters your mindset, Ralin. Drinking something just before you go to sleep means that it's boing to be digested and get to your head in the middle of your dreams. That's when things start getting worse."

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin "I've tried every darn thing that's possibly legal, and even a few things that aren't." Ralin growled. "Nothing makes it better. Nothing gets rid of the dreams, or the screaming..."Her voice was steadily rising in volume, from whispering to the point where it was just above normal.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki forced Ralin's voice back down to a measurable level."Obviously you need to try to sleep without anything to help," the Toa of Sonics said. "The only way to get rid of those dreams is to do so yourself, within your own mind, not with any medication or drugs to help." He glared at Ralin."And that is a command you'll follow, higher rank than me or no."

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"So, you're going to give into your fear?" Mussiki growled. "You're going to let this control you, instead of the other way around? I didn't know you were such a coward, Ralin!" Mussiki figured making her angry and competetive would work better than trying to teach her, so hopefully he was right.

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"They're dead because I was too confident!" Ralin yelled, though Mussiki's powers wouldn't let her raise above normal tones. "If I'd had some **** fear, maybe they'd still be alive!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Mussiki:"Survivor's guilt," Mussiki said. "Their deaths weren't your fault. Their deaths were their own-they were the ones who felt to do what they did. They sacrificed themselves so that other Matoran might live peacefully. Is that really so wrong?" Mussiki shook his head."Or would you rather die as well, and leave these Matoran without protectors? There are always Toa running around, but can we be sure that they'll protect the Matoran? For all we know, they only follow the law because there are others here to make them."

profiles i guess

IC: Ralin"It's not that simple! They didn't choose to die, I ordered them to their deaths!" A mug shattered across the room, as Ralin stood. "I don't have to explain myself to you. Ask Vibro if you want to know."She walked angrily out the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vrana"Raw is better... you still have all of the normal flavor to it, and the cooking adds that foul aftertaste." Vrana remarked with a slight frown, looking at the fish. They were defenseless, they desired out only their own survival and protection. There was no difference, between Matoan and Rahi, they were all the same.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Cadias"That's an interesting question, Vrana," Cadias said. He paused, thinking it over. Grabbing the sufficiently cooled fish, he took a bite. "I suppose the best way to put it is that they exceed the sum of their instincts. Rahi do only what they must to survive. Matoran go beyond that. They create art, write songs, see beauty. They seek knowledge, by exploring, inventing, observing. They wonder why they exist, how their bodies function.... and what makes them any different from the Rahi that surround us."

IC(Savulg)

Savulg sits on the corner of the acting school he had attended all those years ago trying to pretend that he was happy to be back. He knew he was good and he should come back instead of being a common thief, but he missed his friends. Garme, Walker, Wrehn,and Garme.Especially Garme. The Matoran he loved was with the others when he ran off. He hoped to see her again soon, but now wasn't the time to rejoin with his friend. He had to get over his past and look toward his new future.His dual pistols had been kept safely in his apartment where he wouldn't be able to use them and he hadn't stolen anything for more than, oh, fourty or fifty minutes. He was doing pretty good!I better get me something to drink before we start rehearsal again...OOC: Open for interaction.-Mef Man

IC: Vrana"Look at the nests of many birds, and you will see more than just what is needed. They take what interests them, merging it into their own work, creating what could easily be called artwork. Have you even listened to the forest at night? None can tell me that Rahi do not make music when they wish to do so, though it is lost upon Matoran ears. And beauty for one is not beauty for another. Many species seek knowledge, their curiosity can reveal that so quickly. Rahi too explore, searching the areas around their home, not just for food. To think that only Matoran invent is so narrow minded. Some species even use tools all the same. Observing is done by all, but truly seeing seems to be rare among the Matoran. Do you think that Rahi do not wonder, that they do not question?"He spread his wings to the sides slightly, stretching the muscles within them. Then he turned back once more to Cadias."They are no different..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias sighed."Vrana, we've had this argument many, many times. And not matter what I say, no matter what I do, you refuse to listen to me. Oh, yes, you hear the words. But do you really listen? Do you stop to think over my words, consider that I might be right? No. You simply listen to respond, which you usually do in a way that makes the Matoran look bad or the Rahi look good."You may feel closer to Rahi than Matoran. Fine. I can respect that. But you need to remember that the Matoran are my people, just as the Rahi are yours. I've given ground; I've accepted that you may be right. Perhaps Rahi do explore merely because they can, and perhaps their calls in the night are a form of music to them. But to you, all Matoran are and have always been absolutely selfish, greedy, and ungrateful. Frankly, it's beginning to get a little old."

IC; Vrana"It's nothing, Lif doesn't matter. He's dead, and that's all there is to it." The Black Bird turned away from the Toa of plasma, looking back towards the sea once again, wondering to himself why it was that all of those who were different ended up dead, those who stood out from the bleak selfishness that enshrouded the world.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vrana"It doesn't..." The Winged Being remarked, not turning back, piercing eyes staring at the horizon, as though searching for something along the edges of water and sky. But his thoughts were far from the ocean, they were on Lif, and one other thing. He pulled from his armor a small pendant, clutching it tightly to his chest.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Interaction approved, Mef.IC: Nirke: Nirke began her usual round of hunting, using her power of the seas to move her effortlessly through the currents. Her Kaukau came handy underwater, enabling her to breathe the liquid. She caught up to the Tarakava, who was slammmed in the head with the tip of her hammer. She grabbed onto the deceased beast, dragging it up to the surface. Little did she know a being was beside the school she rose up to. Nirke brought over the Tarakava onto the plant streets of the Koro. She gazed at Savlug as she said,"Hey there. Mind helping me with this?"

IC: Vrana"I couldn't care less." He remarked darkly, trying to push aside memories of what had happened. The past was the past, but it always seemed to come up in the present. He was still holding the pendant within his clawed hand, popping it open to look at the small carved image inside.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx falls backward onto the stairs yelling,"To be or not to be!"; shocked by the Toa's appearance and the shark in her hands."S-sure," he replies shakily. The Vortixx slowly makes his way toward the shark. Once there, Savulg places his hands onto the shark helping Nirke pull in the beast. "H-hi."-Mef Man

IC: Nirke:"Mmm. Can't say I'm fond of dry places." Nirke then began to put the shark on her cutting board. She pulled out a knife from the cabinet below, and sliced through the organic components of the beast. She laid them out on a platter for her attendants to serve. "Why are you in Ga-Koro then? The sights? The hunt?" she asked as she placed her arm on the kiosk's table.

IC: CadiasCadias chuckled, still not looking at the Avian. "I know you too well, my friend. You're getting angry.... and if this Lif didn't matter, then you wouldn't be so eager to change the topic."Cadias stared out at the constant motion of the waves, wondering what other things Vrana hadn't told him about.OOC: Just in case you ask, Vrana did mention Lif's name out loud.