Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax "Not much, just that he is a Vortixx," Zacax statedThe others nodded and Calebos just yawned,"I thought the ship was his, the canons looked like they were made back on his homeland,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:MihaHatred, Failure, and Pain Miha could deal with. She suffered through an abnormal amount of the emotions every day. Terror and foreign memories were new to her though. The Le-Matoran clutched her head and fell to the ground as her brain overloaded due to the foreign memories and sheer terror.Vibro"Job? What job did 'Tooroko' offer you?" Vibro asked.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zacax "I tagged along, he placed me as the cannon master," Zacax said, "then my friends came aboard,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Vibro"Alright. Sounds legit enough." He stood up and opened the door to the building. "You guys are free to pick up your weapons and go." Mentally Vibro wiped his forehead. He had almost questioned long enough to warrant a written report. That would've been no fun at all.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zacax and Co."Thanks air," Zacax said going outside with his friends and got his weapons, "Let's head to my ship, I tied it to TE back of the Silver Keras, just so it wasn't stolen,"

IC: Aurel (Wherever):Aurel yawned, she hadn't been paying attention to what was going on, and was watching Verak and The Marine fight. If one was to notice, if anyone had tried to grab her sword besides herself, they would have been burnt from the metal that Aurel had superheated when she placed the sword into the wood.

IC: Zacax"Come on Aurel we heading to my ship," he said to the yawning Toa of fire.

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Forest Edge"That's kind of the point isn't it?"'Welcome to the team... Miha.' He took himself and planted a copy of his existence onto Miha, 'It's gonna be fun.'"You'll never succe-"Tuara dropped to the ground again, and picked herself up, one of her eyes was green again. She cracked her neck, "The Matoran is ours."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Iris"Good." Iris grimaced as he examined his arms. They hadn't been burned badly, but just enough to be annoying. "We need to come up with a good method to restrain her when we're on the prowl."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zacax "We will leas when they are done," Sacax said getting in his boat. It was a bit smaller than the Sivsr Keras but it had enough room for everyone

IC: Zacax"Life Fire," Zacax said, "Named after my dad, his name, Tahukama, meant Life Fire,"

IC: ZacaxHe blushed a bit, "Yes," he said, "You guys can all stay on the ship for as long as you want,"

IC: Zacax and Calebos"Better put Calebos in bed," Zacax said while Calebos yawned and got the matoran into bed.

IC: ZacaxZacax came back up, "How about Le-Wahi or Ko-Wahi, those are the only wahi's I've never been too,"

IC: Zacax"Don't worry, the reason the guards ordered us off was because of Tookoro," Zacax said,

IC: Zacax"Ones cold, and from what Ambera told me, Le Wahi is a jungle," he said, "where's the fourth?"

IC: ZacaxZacax started to ready to leave, they weren't going to leave, but he was preparing.

IC"Comi-OOF!" he grunted as Ralin pushed her foot into Verak's chest. He stumbled backwards, trying to pull air into his lungs. He blocked a few slashes at him with his blades."I'd love to come peacefully, but I should be goin', sister." he said with a smile and a wheeze. Then he turned, ran, and executed a graceful swan dive into he water.OOCFeel free to come after him.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax"Hurry up Verak," Zacax said not looking at Verak who was running to the ship. Zacax started to start the ship, just far enough from the dock to see if Verak could jump.

ICVerak's head breached the water and he shook it like a dog. He smiled, took a few deep breaths, and began swimming towards Zacax's small little ship. Soon he was there, and he heaved himself out of the sea. Water poured off him in small streams as he climbed the side, and pulled himself onto the ship. "Nice boat, brother," he said, "It'll be good to get goin'"OOCFeel free to capture Verak. That would work out really nicely, seeing as next week I won't have Internet connection.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax"For the record i don't have any bail money if you go to jail so, you should stay out of Ga-Wahi," Zacax said, "Lets head to...I guessKo-Wahi since Aurel doesn't want to go,"