Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Vibro"I'll do the honors of announcing our arrival." Vibro said, taking a deep breath. "PASSENGERS ABOARD THE SILVER KERAS! THIS IS THE GA-KORO GUARD SPEAKING! PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM THE SHIP WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" He turned to Ralin. "And now we wait for them to resist arrest..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki, thankfully, was out of the guard's eyesight at the time. He smiled, activating his Pehkui, shrinking down much smaller. Then, Onua the bird was able to pick him up, and fly him off to land.He dropped off beside Vibro and Ralin, coming back to normal size with the bird on his shoulder."Is there a problem, my fellow guards?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Vibro"This ship was reported stolen about a week ago by the Ta-Koro Kohlii staff. Apparently it was holding all their Kohlii balls or something." Vibro frowned. "It was stolen by the Pirate Odhrán, and given to his..." Vibro looked down at his parchment which he had fetched while Treize was getting into position. "Er... Well Odhrán called him 'The guy who shoots the cannons a lot.' Anyways, that ship is the Turaga's property, and is going to be retrieved."

IC-Mussiki:"Ah, yes, I remember that," Mussiki said, nodding. "I'm not sure, but wasn't Odhrán reported dead not too long ago, over in Po-Koro?" Mussiki shook his head. "Ah, nevermind that. Still, I don't think that those who have the ship now are planning on piracy with it, unlike the last."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"Whats going on?!" Zacax asked the being trying to kick them off their own ship.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Gavarm trotted over to Vibro and Mussiki. His kanohi was casual, his ussal languid. Onua sat on one of his shoulders as he petted it, having fed the bird earlier."Howdy. Anything troublin' y'all?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Vibro"What they plan to do with it does not matter." Vibro said shaking his head. "Their leader, I assume Tooroko still leads this ship? Anyways, he's a wanted pirate. And the ship is Ta-Koro's. Any practitioner of the law is duty bound to help get that ship, and it's current captain, back to Ta-Koro."He turned to Zacax. "You're currently sailing on a stolen ship. Which is illegal mind you."Then Gavarm trotted over. "The fact that this ship is captained by a wanted pirate, and that it is stolen property is bothering me. So yes."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: Zacax"Hold on hold on..." Zacax sad, "This is stolen?!" Zacax turned and saw Tooroko and a grim expression came upon his mask, "Everyone who isn't Tooroko lets get off this boat," Zacax said as he went to get Calebos and his friends Maho and Ambera.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:VibroVibro looked a little disappointed that they weren't going to fight back. "Alright. Just keep your hands up as you leave the ship, and stay close to us. You guys are gonna need to be questioned after all of this.""And no! You must leave the ship now." Vibro responded.

IC: ZacaxZacax woke up everyone below deck and brought his friends and Calebos to the del and off the ship with their hands in the air.

ICVerak growled. This stupid ga-matoran. He walked below decks slowly, and down the corridor to the sleeping quarters. After flinging open the door he walked over and packed most of his stuff into his sack. He shook corex awake and told him about the marines outside the ship.He yawned, took one last, longing look at the bed, and walked back above decks. He retied the sheaths for his arm blades around his chest, and losened them, ready and hoping for a possible fight.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax, Maho, Calebos and Ambera"Ask the cost guards," Zacax said getting off the boat with Calebos asleep on his shoulders. The four got off the boat with their hands up.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax and Co.The group places their weapons on the ground and placed their hands up, "you don't sleep huh?" Zacax asked,

IC: Aurel (Wherever):As Aurel stepped off the boat, she kept her hands up, but didn't surrender her weapon, "How things change in seven days. One day I'm almost sold, the next I'm sailing, the third I'm on a island, the fourth I'm sailing again, the fifth I'm sitting on a boat for most of the day, and the sixth I'm being taken prisoner again. Joyous."

IC: Zacax"Drop the weapon, we aren't going as prisoners, they are gonna ask questions," he assured the twol, "Its okay, its Ta-matoran guards you have to worry about. I'm pretty sure these guys won't try to harm us,"

Edited by Zacax

OOC:Was the 'You don't sleep, huh?' thing directed at Corex or Vibro? :PIC:VibroVibro was very unhappy. Where was the action? Where was the rebelling against the government? Why wasn't a fight happening yet?! But he tried not to let it show. Then Zacax spoke up. "I'm sorry, were you talking to me, or...?""You're not going to be a prisoner. We're gonna ask some questions. That's all." "We're part of the Ga-Koro Marines. Your weapons will be safe. Now put them down."

IC: Zacax"Yea I asked if you guys sleep," he repeated

IC: ZacaxZacax gave them a cold glare, "Drop the weapons, they already think we are pirates, just drop it,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxZacax moaned at the two, "They think we could be pirates cause our captain is a pirate!" Zacax said about to blow,

IC: Zacax"Do want us to fight you?" Zacax asked, "Seeing how you gave limited time to my friends,"

IC: Zacax"DUDE LISTEN TO THEM!" Zacax finally cracked, "DO IT!"

IC:Vibro"I gave them multiple chances before that. They refused." Then Verak spoke up. "Now you see that? That's called looking for a fight." Aurel put down his weapon. "Thank you." Vibro readied his weapon, and spoke to Verak. "Now this is your last chance. Put the weapon down. Or we will make you put down your weapon."

IC-Mussiki:"Zacax!" Mussiki barked. "Shut up!" Mussiki then turned to Verak and Aurel, looking at the two."Please, both of you, put down your weapons. As a member of the Onu-Koro ussalry and, I believe, the ranking guardsman here, I would much prefer it to having to beat you both into the ground."

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxZacax was about to go insane, Verak was being stubborn, could this get worse.

IC: Zacax"Shut up Verak!" Zacax said trying to prevent stuff from happening,