Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"Let the bird leave!" Zacax whispered to Corex, "She already has her new mask,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Take the mask!" he added to Croex's command

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki turned, causing it so that instead of kicking his shin, Verak's foot hooked onto his ankle, tripping Mussiki over. He hit the deck hard but evaded the blades, and then rolled over at Verak, knocking the other Toa over as well.Mussiki then proceeded to draw his dirk, stabbing down with it over at Verak.While both were on their backs.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Suddenly Zacax and Corex found something in the path of their shooing. More specifically, a mounted ussalmatoran."This is fun ta watch 'n' oll," Gavarm said with the ghost of a smile, "But Ah kahnda lahk this here birdie. Ah'm gonna pro-tec' it."

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

NPC:The bird squawked, straining to raise the mask, though it barely managed to do so, flying very low. It flew right over Ambera, undougtedly seeing her as it dropped the mask off with some random messenger, having scratched "TA" into it, before heading back to the boat.

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxZacax screamed in anger, how was it so hard to get rid of one bird?! "No one is keeping it! And Aurel I"ll explain later,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"OW!" Zacax yelled as he was pecked, "Why are you back?!"

IC: [Lux Saran] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaLux, having managed to avoid being trampled by the Guardsmen, had made his way back to the table where Readra was standing. Picking up a glass containing, if what one of the arriving Matoran had said was true, a drink known as a 'Drainer'."I certainly hope we don't get anymore ship-fulls of Matoran coming for the wedding," he commented, taking a sip of his drink, which, disappointingly enough, didn't at all live up to its hype.IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaDoing his best to keep either Tadris or Noka in his sights, Rynekk made his way over to the bar, swiping a half-filled glass of ale, and a Madu fruit, which hopefully wouldn't blow up in his face.Taking a bite of the fruit, he managed to find an unoccupied seat by a window, giving a very nice view of the beach.This is the life, he thought happily.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: ZacaxZacax grabbed the bird away from Aurel, "Screw off...."

NPC:The bird bit down on Zacax's hand, forcing him to release it as it jumped back on Gavarm.OOC: No autohitting/grabbing Mussik and Gavarm's new pet, and it's pecks aren't meant to hurt, just to chastise. xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"Screw off bird!" Zacax said to it and was ready to activate his mask power

IC: ZacaxZacax moaned in annoyance and went to get Ambera with Maho.

IC: Gavarm sighed back at the bird's chirp. He drew two blades. This time he assumed a defensive stance, one high and hanging and the other low."Ah know, thar bes stupid, a'raht. But Ah'll stop them."He leveled the sword at Aurel. His saperka, however, did not move from its hanging position. He did not look to want a fight."This here birdie ain't done anything ta hurt ya. Ah'mma pro-tec' it until it does, yeah?," The matoran explained. "Keep away from 'im."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zacax and MahoZacax and Maho made it to the shore and stealthfully made it back to the ship without the bird noticing

IC: Zacax Maho and AmberaThe three snuck onto the boat and Zacax and Maho got onto the deck, "Wassup?" Zacax asked

ICHe almost laughed. The captian and one Onu-Matoran were fighting for a Matoran's right to stay on the ship, Verak and Mussiki were fighting for the heck of it, and Gavarm was about to fight to protect his newfound bird-friend. It was ridiculous.Then he brought his other arms blade up above his head, blocking Mussiki's downward blow.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax"Why is the bird looking at me?" Zacax asked

IC: Zacax"Night Aurel," he said, "Seriously why does the bird look at me?"

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki smiled."Bad move," he said, then proceeded to shove Verak backwards, against the raised edge on the side of the ship, holding the other Toa there in a grapple, trying to push him over into the water."Whoever swims first loses."

profiles i guess