Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki's hand came down lazily, grasping Verak's wrist firmly and pulling it off to the side, rolling the Toa away."No," he said, "I am not the bird's owner, it just seemed to take a liking to me, and obviously you're trying to hand something to the bloody bird. ON MY SHOULDER." Mussiki pulled out his Rahkshi staff, prepared to beat, cut, and stab Verak until he passed to Karzahni if need be."And I mean this: Either, you signed your own death warrant with the police," he said, "Murdering another Toa, or you signed your own death warrant with whoever it was who contracted you to kill Ambera-letting it known to some odd bystander that you were doing that. Not just that, I get the feeling that Ambera isn't really dead." Mussiki shook his head."Really, how bloody foolish can you be? I've been wondering just what's been going on for the last five minutes, I had only a vague idea of what you were planning...and you seem to think I'm the criminal who owns this bird?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax"HEY! That bird isn't yours I know it," he said walkin to the Toa of sonics and whispered, "we didn't kill Ambera, the bird expects us too so we planned a fake death,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

ICVerak came up in a roll, amazed. Mussiki's reflexes were faster than lightning fast. And Mussiki had made it look easy. "Don't flatter herself, Mussiki," Verak said, "Who said Deisui had to kill Ambea discreetly? And the police of Mata Nui can't prosecute something that happened at sea? Or can they? Laws are silly anyway." Verak waved a hand dismissively. "And yes, I do see you're point about trying to hand a mask to a bird on your shoulder, brother. Not sure what Deisui was thinking..."He shrugged and whipped his arm blade out of it's sheath, slashing it at Mussiki."And yer probably wondrin' why I'm attacking' you, brother. Thing is, I'm not sure. I'm one of those 'act without thinking' types."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki rolled his staff over, placing the arm blade in a bind between prongs of the staff's heads."Really? And do you think that now you might be able to...I dunno...stop?" He shrugged. "And the marines can rather easily investigate a crime on the seas. They have rather good divers to help them."

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax "Ambera will swim back to shore," he whispered to the Toa of sonics, "everything is planned,"OOC: Can TE bird please take the mask?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxZacax activated his mask of shielding and blocked the sword, "VERAK!"

IC: Zacax"Hey stop you are acting like two young Guko Birds fighting over the last berry!"

Edited by Zacax

ICVerak's blade rebounded off Zacax's force field. "VERAK!!" the toa of fire roared in an accusing tone. Verak circled away from the toa of fire and ignored his accusing comments as Mussiki offered a friendly duel, instead of a hostile one."Of course," Verak decided he liked Mussiki. Then he took a few quick steps forwards and swung his two blades at the dull colored Toa.

Edited by Visaru

IC: Deusui"What?!" Deusui asked as Aurel charged at himIC: Zacax"What about Deusui?!"

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki put his staff forward, catching the blades on either side of the staff's metal haft. He then twisted it, the blades and Verak's arms twisting around as well, before Mussiki initiated an uppercut slash with the bottom head.

profiles i guess

IC: Deusui"Don't worry about me," Deusui saidIC: ZacaxWhy won't the bird take the mask and leave?!

IC Verak let the staff unbalance him, twisting him onto his back. Then Mussiki swung the staff upwards, towards Verak's head as he fell towards the ground. Verak barely noticed it, and only his Calix enhanced reflexes allowed him to move his head out of the way. He hit the wooden deck of the ship hard, his head at Mussiki's feet. Then he rolled quickly away, taking a few swipes at Mussiki's legs as he went.

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki set the lower head of the staff on the wood, flipping over it gracefully, and landing on his feet as it was swiped from under him by Verak's slashes.He then raised the staff, stabbing forwards and down with it even as he jumped to launch a kick at Verak.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacx and Deusui"What are you doing!?" both said in unison

IC-Mussiki:When Verak rolled under Mussiki, the Toa of Sonics had held his staff behind him, and nimbly caught the blades, while both combatants marveled at what they had achieved."How are we fighting backwards?" Mussiki asked, ready to turn around.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Maho"Whats going on?" Maho asked,"The usual," Zacax whispered, "Fake deaths," "Okay," Maho whispered back

IC: AmberaAmbera swam to shore and got up, "I hope that bird left,"

IC: Maho"I already see her," he whispered to Corex, "Shes on the shore,"