Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"Yea I'm just gonna go check on Calebos, he might be in bed a this time,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki let go of Verak, seemingly going over the edge of the ship. Verak most likely sighed in relief, turning aside for a moment-right when Mussiki popped back up-he had caught onto some hanging rope. Mussiki proceeded to grab Verak by the arms, trying to throw the Toa into the sea.OOC: Funny idea incoming. My next post shall have it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZacaxZacax went down and saw Calebos out cold on Zacax's bed. He chuckled a bit and went back to watch the fights.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Mussiki:However, Mussiki's momentum and strength, with Verak's pulling back added to it, only served to further unsettle both of them. They toppled over the edge, falling in what seemed slow-motion, either Toa trying to force the other towards the water.They each hit the water at the exact same bloody time, losing hold of each other.Mussiki then came up, laughing.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax and Maho"Hey Zacax," Maho said, "Ambera is down there asleep,""Yea I know," Zacax said, "Hopefully before dawn we leave...I already see the stars...and the fights are beginning to bore me,"Zacax and Maho looked at the edge of the boat and saw the two in the water, "Now I want to fight,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"I wanna fight someone!" Zacax said, "Especially after that,"

IC: Zacax"But dude your awesome with that staff!"

IC: Zacax"So Verak, wanna go?" Zacax asked for a duel

IC-Mussiki:"I will not say when I learned," Mussiki growled. "Nor where or why. I am entitled to my secrets, as are all of you, and I trust you will respect that." Mussiki gestured to Gavarm."Not even my friends from the Ussalry know the extent of my training." He then stepped over to Gavarm, bored."By the way, Gavarm, did you know that I got fired?"

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"I understand, one know what they say, a magician never reveals his secrets, the same goes to you I guess,"

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel walked back up to the deck again, enjoying the evening breeze that was common amongst the ocean. She walked over to the side of the ship, looking over the Koro. When she spotted the Fourth looking at the ship, she called out, "Hello down there! Would you like to come aboard? Having someone to talk to instead of watching these guys fight would be nice!"

IC: ZacaxZacax started to ponder those words, "Huh...well I've learned everything from my father Tahukama, he taught me everything I know,"Zacax heard Aurel and went to her, "I thought you were aslee-whose that?"

Edited by Zacax

ICVerak nodded, respectful. Everyone had painful parts of their past. Some, of course, more that others. Verak pushed an image of a certain Tarakava out of his own head and climbed up the rope, dripping wet. He stretched. The stars were coming out. It was a beautiful night. Not a cloud in the sky. He turned to Tooroko, "let's be goin' in the mornin', brother. We've spent too long in Ga-Koro." Not that Verak disliked Ga-Koro. He just liked to keep moving. "G'night, all!" he swung open the door and walked down the the crew's quarters. It was little bit small... "I think someone will have to sleep on the floor. A few people. Fortunately, I'm not one of the last ones here." he stripped off the armor on his chest and on his lower legs, before collapsing on a bed that was way to small for him. His legs dangled over the end of it, and he closed his eyes.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax"I can't sleep, I can but I have to keep my family and team safe," Zacax said,

IC: Zacax"Ever since Tahukama died, I acted like the older brother to everyone, and I was the oldest guy," Zacax said,

IC: Zacax"Hey, we will find them," he said placing his hand on hers, "I promise you, Maho is a tracker, he can help us out,"

IC: Zacax"Whats that?" he asked curiously, "Wait...Verak?"

IC: Zacax"Don't remind me..." he said disgusted

IC: MahoMaho Decided to look out To sea. He looked through his telescope, seeking anything.

IC: Zacax"Who approaches our ship?" Zacax asked

IC: Zacax"I am Zacax, Prodigy of Tahukama, and beside me is Aurel,"