Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VranaHe stared at the being before him strangely, watching him go through what seemed to be an emotional whirlwind. Vrana didn't really care, not in the slightest. He just wanted the fool to get out of his path so he could reach the village and prove to Cadias the selfish heartlessness of the Matoran. Some emotionally unwound being wasn't even slightly of interest to the raptor."I don;t know you, so get out of my way. I don't have the patient for whatever stupid thing it is you're trying to pull, but I'm not going to just stand around and listen to this blathering. So either get out of my way, or I shall make you."The threat wasn't hidden in his voice, and the look in his eyes revealed his seriousness. He had a lot of anger built up, a lot of rage, and he wasn't above unleashing it on the fool who stood in his path. He was making the already angry Vrana even more so."You want the Matoran to cheer you? Find someone who cares, or maybe go jump in the water and drown. A drowning always attracts a lot of attention here, I'm sure you'd find someone to cheer for you there. Now, go."His dark wings spread fully open, taloned hands raised, revealing their full sharpness. Taloned toes tapped against the ground in anticipation. His teeth slowly bared, like rows of brutally sharp knives, built for ripping through flesh and metal.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zacax"I'll be ready," Zacax said with a smirk,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Kaimaen:"No, you don't know me," Kaimaen growled, then he smiled. "Ooh, the birdy wants to play, does it? Wunderbar. I've been bored for quite a while, now, and I need to train for when I kill that bloody Toa, so this would be perfect! C'mere, birdy. Flap your little wings over to me, why don't you?" He smiled wider."Maybe the birdy could flap his wings, jump over me. But oh, no, that's too hard, flying is too hard, yes. He could threaten me, yes, but that makes no sense: Is the birdy not supposed to be a hawk? A predator? Threatening somebody just makes you lose the element of surprise." He laughed."Ah, it looks like the hawk is but a swallow, no? Come, birdy, I'd love to play. Hey, I might just have some seed with me!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VranaSomething snapped inside the Avian, the words did nothing but push him past his breaking point. Kaimaen had just done what could be comparable to spitting into the face of Karzahni. If he thought it was all fun, he was dead wrong, Vrana wasn't in the mood for just fighting, most certainly not."You are going to die, you -!"His last wording was blocked out by a horrific screech as the predator lunged towards Kaimaen. He was fast, quicker than most avian creature, leaping into the air like a savage animal and swooping right down at Kaimaen. Two pairs of claws aimed to rip into his arms and pin him down.And one set of razor sharp teeth aimed directly at his face. Vrana was going for the kill.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kaimaen:Kaimaen electified his staff, rolling forwards and under the pouncing Vrana, though he suffered a couple small scratches from just barely touching the bird-like being's talons.He came up, holding the staff out to Vrana."Don't touch me, creature," he growled, seemingly lucid. "If you can't take insults without trying to kill the other person, the Matoran have reason to shun you, not to show you any gratitude for what you did." The electrostaff crackled a few times as Kaimaen glared over at Vrana."I would also not recommend coming near me," he said. "This thing has a lethal charge, and if it touches you, you're fried. Understood?"

profiles i guess

IC: VranaVrana looked, watching carefully, noting how the Toa held his staff, noting the hand it was held in. He could use that. He suddenly swung around Kaimaen with incredible speed, landing not directly behind him, but a little to the side. If Kaimaen tried to turn that direction, he would meet Cadias's blade, he would have to likely turn the other direction, giving Vrana a few fractions of a second more time, hopefully enough to land a brutal bite into the back of his neck.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kaimaen:Kaimaen activated his Calix, rolling forwards faster than would normally be possible, before flipping over his staff like a true acrobat. He turned, facing both opponents at once now."Gee wilickers, Mr., you're fast!" He said mockingly.

profiles i guess

IC: VranaHe had managed to just roll away from a sword at his throat and claws at his back. Escaping would have worked, but rolling? It didn't even make sense, to roll would be forward, into the sword. Something didn't add up right. Something was very wrong about the fight, and now somehow both he and Cadias were in front of the foe? What?As soon as he saw the Plasma, he launched off, planning to rip into Kaimaen's arm with a claw when he was off balance from dodging the Plasma. As soon as the being evaded, that was when he'd strike.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zacax"yea sure!" Zacac said, "fire vs stone vs iron. I think i take you both on,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"It's not cockiness, I'm wanting to see if I can," Zacax said, "sides I need to learn how to take down two does when they are both attacking me,"

IC: Zacax "We can sill train while ship leaves," he said, "As for you fourth where do you come from?"

IC: Zacax"I suggest you guys get up at dawn, then we fight, start the ship if we do leave, eat, check supplies and bam," Zacax said,

Ic: Zacax"well prepare to train," Zacax said with a mischevious smile, these two were in for rude awakining.

OOC: Yup.IC: ZacaxZacax went to the lower deck and went to the cannons and prepared it as an alarm clock, if he woke up the ship fine, the crew needed to be working hard, even the cap'n should know that. He didn't place any cannonballs in order to prevent them from being in jail or a false alarm.

IC: ZacaxZacax made it back up to the deck, "Sonyou reside here I guess?" he asked wiping powder from his face.

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):"Hmm," Aurel dwelled on the thought for a moment, "If you ask me, a fight should only happen when two parties are offended in some manner. At least, that's how it was when I was younger."Aurel was a bit tired of Ga-Koro, resting in one place for a while is fine and all, but she wanted to move on, to someplace different. She had a feeling like that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

IC: Zacax"I can answer you this," Zacax said to Aurel, "As long as Mata Nui sleeps, we must fight, and train,"

IC: Zacax"You want Mata Nui dead?" he asked Verak