Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Neirak - Forest"Well..." he took a drink.Oh well. This guy probably wouldn't believe him."Tren Krom Peninsula."To be truthful, a lot of the original Spectrum was. Hope, Fear, Willpower, Despair- they were all from the old team. Whenever he thought about it, he felt so much older than the rest of the Spectrum. They weren't from the Peninsula.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Solia, Lake Pala): Solia absorbed a tremendous amount of water from the atmosphere, then unleashed it upon the trees. The fire finally went out, save a few embers. The other group would sort that out. She felt faint, she needed a rest, and to absorb some energy. She walked over to the lake, and sat by it's side, taking in water from it. The energy flowed comfortingly through her body, clearing her head and vision.

IC(Alissita)

"I'm from...another island," she says simply as she watches the two slowly become drunk. Alissita had never been a fan of alcohol. Maybe just a small sip of wine here and there for special occasions, but other than that she didn't drink any kind of bevarage of the sort. Alissita looks down at the rest of her sausage. She stabs it gently with her fork before placing it in her mouth and swallowing.-Mef Man

IC (Traxin, jungle): Traxin turned to Tradoris, "Name's Traxin. That little wretch there is Zarrus." he gestured to his Matoran companion, who was cowering behind a tree."I am not a wretch!" Zarrus protested, standing up straight."Look, just keep your mouth shut and everyone's happy."Zarrus said nothing, just frowned. Traxin could tell his plans to trick him had gone horribly wrong, and it comforted Traxin to know that. For now, he was going nowhere near Lake Pala, in case he was assaulted by foreign mercenaries or something.

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon leaned on a tree and watched both groups work their magic to stop the forest fire from spreading. He began to clap his hands and put on a meak smile."Bravo, bravo I say. Well done! Now we won't have to worry about having to find another location for the settlement. Not to mention, I'm seriously not up for another walk or fight."Onyx missed as he swung his sword but suddenly, he was back to his full potential as his mask was put back on. "Thanks" he mumbled. By the time he got up, he noticed the forest fire had been put out and both groups weren't fighting."Please tell me we're not going to fight again."

IC(Love, Mardi): Mardi swang back onto the platform. "I...I couldn't find him.""You what!?""I...couldn't...wait...Love. There's something wrong with you...I can't point it out...it's on your...back? No...your mas-"A vine hit Mardi down into the swamp below. Love's eyes were a putrid green. "I am Love Indigo. I am your new Master. Obey me...or die." A rustic scar was now made more visible on her mask, in the shape of a Nui-rama's claws. Mardi stood up in the swamp. "Oh no...this is bad."IC(D): The toa of electricity fastened his mask back on. "How dreadful. My mask, drenched in the waters of some swamp. Oh, the sorrow!"

IC: Kiron and Sulkua"How did you sense him?" Kiron asked."Mask of Rahi Control. Come on, let's find someplace else," Sulkua said.The four of them came to a nearby foot hill, climbed to its top and set up camp.Sulkua took the first watch. He had lots of time to think when he was guarding. When was the last time he was truly happy? He was always uptight as far as he remembered. Sure, taking things seriously is important, but he always felt stress build-up inside of him. He also had a special reason to hate Makuta. His original team was quite a happy family. They even got him to warm up his cold interior. Then, disaster had struck. One of Makuta's favourite minions ambushed the team and killed all except him. Kiron was saved too, but only because he was wandering off behind the group. The minion had then gone on a rampage, destroying half of Po-Koro, the village nearest to them then. Sulkua attacked savagely, crippling the minion. When he was pulled off the minion, there was nothing anyone could have done to revive it. Sulkua was scarred mentally, fearing he never save those he loves again. He went back to being a loner as he was when he was a Matoran.Evening worse, he had indirectly violated the Toa Code."But I didn't kill him directly. Also, if nothing else can be done and if there is no choice, killing is not afault. And I didn't do it directly. One minion for countless other inhabitants.." Sulkua's tortured mind slept.Kiron saw Sulkua nodding off and decided to take over, but let Sulkua sleep on the tree trunk.OOC: Whew, long story. Just a little retrospective paragraph. Sulkua's constant moving in the quest and hidden insecurity is explained in this.

IC: Shadow set off into the jungle. He wasn't quite sure where he was going, but he had no intention of letting as wonderful a specimen as Rhow, a Skakdi, know that. No, definitely not. "Yes, Dakran" he replied to Rhow.The two began in what was relatively open jungle. Houses and villages were visible in the distant treetops. The sounds of Matoran could be heard as they lived their lives under the rule of the Turaga. Shadow Lantz found the thought disgusting. The very idea of not living under the rule of The Shadow, he who was Power, absolutely horrible. Which was in large part of the reason why he now worked to further Makuta's reign.Soon Shadow Lantz and Rhow were in a deeper, more dense part of the jungle. The trees were thicker and older, and little light trickled down through the high treetops. It was quite, with the occasional sound made by a Rahi- likely of the dangerous variety. Shadow Lantz thought he saw an interesting flower in the distance. He hurried over to it and motioned for Rhow to do so as well.Ooc: others are free to Jon.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: PulsePulse was conscious again, and wasn't exactly comfortable. I've... got to... get out...He used his elemental powers to make a small blade of ice, with which he prepared to cut the rope. In order to free him from magnetic powers, as he knew that elemental powers needed concentration, he created ice underneath the Toa of Magnetism's feet, in the hopes of making them slip and lose their concentration.OOC: Que 'The Great Escape' theme. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Henkka thought about the situation. Should they start looking for Alex now? He might already be after Henkka. At some point they would meet anyway, no matter what."Now", Henkka answered Fyriin's question. It was not wise to keep them waiting. "We go to Ta-Koro, where I last saw him."OOC: Henkka, Fyriin, Tradorik, Traxin and Zarrau (if you please) to Ta-Wahi.IC (Erken, Le-Wahi):Erken turned at Jagorik, who was wondering what they were doing. "We're resting", Erken said. "It's important to relax for a moment before be barge into danger. I guess we're going to enter the tunnels soon enouh."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC (Weta): Weta noticed Pulse's attempts to escape, and was having none of it. "Quiet, you" he snapped at the prisoner, "Can't you see the Turaga is thinking?"Keeping very still to avoid slipping on the ice, he magnetically knocked Pulse's head against the wooden floor, putting the toa back into the land of his dreams.OOC: Let's at least hear the Turaga's judgement before you go running off.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: [Stronin]"Okay," thought Stronin as he looked around the forests of Le-Wahi from above, having activated his mask power. "Where to next?"Finding Henkka was harder than he had imagined, something that he had dismissed at first. However, because of the fact that he was pretty sure that the other Toa was either going to be caught by Alex and/or get killed, he had decided to focus all of his time on this difficult task, hoping for a breakthrough before he was forced to punch a tree and build a house that defied the laws of physics."Where would a somewhat insane Toa with multiple personalities go?" he muttered.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Kiron and Sulkua"Come on, let's get up to the tunnels," Sulkua woke everyone up.The four shared some burned and/or stale meat and trekked off to the North. The four of them reached a tunnel with a broken sign that said " n -k ro""This must be it," Kiron lead the way in and Sulkua handed out the lightstones he bought in the bazaar.OOC: Kiron, Sulkua, Erken and Jagorik to " n -k ro", I mean Onu-Koro.

IC: Pirok, Proditor & InvisibleThe group walked alongside JL.IC: IgnotusIgnotus stepped out. The sun was setting; It was bright enough that he'd be alright. Then he turned to the large group of Mystix who had followed him."Fly to the Islets. Prepare the way. I shall follow you shortly."OOC: 100+ flying bat things?I think a few people'll notice that.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Invisible & IgnotusInvisible knew the path to the hive well. He walked along, heading towards the hive. Soon, they had reached a small clearing, and far above them was the hive."That's it." Invisible said, pointing up.By the time they reached the coast, night had fallen."I can fly and lead the way; I don't like being in small spaces."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita walks over toward a tree a few feet away and leans against it; relaxing after the large meal. She shakes her head in disapproval while watching the two beings beginning to be more and more drunk with every sip.Oh no..."How much further do we have to go?" asked the Skakdi to Revan. They had been travelling for quite some time and it seemed as if they were never going to stop walking. He could walk the entire length of the island-Karz; probably run it-but he was getting impatient and wanted that Rahkshi dead.All in good time...-Mef Man

IC: Revan:"It depends. If you want to go to a barren winter wonderland, press 1. If you want to go around the barren winter wonderland, press 2."IC: Gaea:The tree boat desended into the water, and began to paddle with its tree roots. The boat started to gain momentum.OOC: Gaea and Sentraken to Kumu Islets.

Edited by Rakata

OOC: :P? And, I thought we were out of the boat already...

IC

(Jild)

Jild nods his head before turning to his slaves. "Alright; we're walkin' from here. If I hear any whining, complaining, or any plots to escape; you will be delt with most severely." He emphasizes this by using his heat vision to skim off the layer of skin on a nearby Le-Matoran. The small one yells in pain before biting his tounge. There would be no yelling either on the trip as long as Jild was around.OOC: Jild and Revan to Ko-Wahi.-Mef Man

OOC: Naru from Kini-NuiIC (Naru, by the Rama Hive):"The bell can rot for all I care. It's the people that's got something to do with it I'm worried about. So we locate it ASAP, ruin the Nui-Rama's day, and then we're off to Le-Koro to find out what happened at the Turaga's. We'll beat it out of that Toa if needed."

Edited by Katuko

IC: JLJL: Nope. We find the bell, take it down, and see what happens. There is a physical key, how its placed, and where. Lets see it, invisible. And no, we aren't gonna trouble the Nui-Rama. If anything, YOU are. There truly is no reason to. We get the bell, and show it to Matau. We await his verdict.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pirok & Invisible"Invisible, send up a sonic pulse to knock the Nui-Rama out. I'll climb up and get the bell." Pirok explained to Invisible.Invisible sent up the sonic pulse as Pirok ordered.Meanwhile, Pirok used his Calix to quickly climb up the tree, before un-knotting the string around the bell. Then he brought the bell down to the clearing."Got it."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]