Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): With the toa unconscious in the doorway, Dekuna dragged him further into the workshop and re-locked the door. "Who is this?" he demanded. "Does anyone know him?""Yeah" replied Matan. "He was our last customer before the Rahkshi attacked. We struck a deal to fix his armour if he kept the demons away from us here. I thought he'd scram after the battle, but he must have comeback and barged through the door."While he spoke, Natan bent over the toa and fitted an iron blindfold onto Phavion, work on the Rahkshi tempoarily abandoned. With any luck, he wouln't remember what he had seen before being knocked out, but they couldn't risk the toa seeing any more."What are we going to do with him now?" Matan asked, looking with disgust that the new scratches and dents in Phavion's armour. He had only just fixed it.

ppg2.png

OOC: Should we head to ko-koro then? I don't want to leavve, bercause In my small story arch I have planed involving ning's bat'leth, Ny friend in the new members group is nsupposed to meeet me outside your shop when we barge out going to ko-koro, if that is o.k. with you guys.IC: TegamI have an Idea. What if we contol this rakshi magnetically to figntht eh others in ko-koro." HE turned to (Insert ion skakdi name here) and said "Can you change the metal into something harder? like steel or portosteel? If we act fast then we coud go to ko-koro, and controolo it using our elements."IC: CretilianThe small rahi sat on tangruas cart. He looke doff into the distace, and thought he saaw something, someone, which his master called "friend"OOC: That is my friend, toa vakaja 2012's char. He made a profile, but, it being his 1st or 3rd post, it ha not been approved by a moderator yet.

IC: (Uar)Uar too faintly heard the Rahkshi's screech. "We have to act quickly! They're probably after Kopeke. Oh, and Tangrua, I don't think pitting an RC training dummy against the real thing would be advisable in the case of Rahkshi." Uar said. He motioned toward the door: "Let's get moving; we can finish this later." he said.

OOC: Phavion isn't bright enough to know when to leave, he's seen people go in, and I want to delay his plot a little bit so I can actually fight a rahkshi...IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Matan & Natan's Hut:Phavion burst into Matan and Natan's Hut, he hadn't been dismissed yet, and he liked sitting out in front of the Hut, it was quite comfortable."Did you hear that? What in Karz wa-" He stared in shock as he found a metal monster in front of him, "What the Karz is that thing!?"

OOC: @NSH: Sure, why not? The more the merrier. @AuRon: Nice, but don't say I didn't warn you. :PIC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): "Unfortunately, I think Uar is right" Dekuna agreed. "With iron and magnetism powers, it would take a huge amount of concentration and effort to have a robot react and move quickly enough to fight, and the Rahkshi would only attack the controllers to stop the dummy. With such potent powers, I think you would be best to fight the Rahkshi directly, like pulling bit of armour off."It was that moment that Phavion, one of the Skskdi's last customers barged in. The door had been locked, but apparently that hadn;t been a problem to the determined toa. No sooner had he got the words out, however, he was having to contend with a sonic blast, a metal bar and two beams of impact vision being thrown at him as Dekuna and the two Skakdi tried to patch up a breech in security. What they were doing here needed to remain private, and if that meant taking down someone who had seen too much, then so be it.
IC: Tegam, tangrua"Are you trying to kill him?" THe matoran said in a panic. "There are easire ways to stop a toa from talking. We could take out his vocal chords, quite painlessly, or give him amnesia, but killing is to suspicious."Tegam rushed over to the toa lying down in the middle of the floor. He actvated his mask of healing, and then took a needle out of sedative our of his pocket and stuck it in his arm. "He won't wake up for a while, and we can figure out what to do with him then.

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "You're overreacting" Dekuna said. "I wasn't aiming to kill him; we just knocked him out. After that sort of knock to the head, he probably won't remember a what he saw. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I don't want to kill him for that".

ppg2.png

OOC: OOps, I didn' tsee your psots. Sorry. Next time I will click refresh.IC: Tegam"WHatever we do with him, let's make it quick. He won't be out for long, and we want to leave as soon as possible." HE rummaged in his bag. "THis was given to me by a toa with a mask of biomech. It should erase his memory of the past Hour. That is the best solution I can think of, unless you want to tell him anything."He uncapped the bottle of green Gel. (OOC:Will be back in an hour. If anyone doesn't want me to use the green gell of memory wipe, then say it now.)

Edited by NStephenH

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo had left the two skakdi under cover of darkness a few hours ago, stalking silently up to the Koro. He grabbed the trunk of a tree, and clawed his way up it as quickly as he could. He jumped off onto a platform, searching for something.He saw a lone guardsman on duty and smiled, his bloodstained teeth reflecting only a small amount of moonlight. He slowly walked up to the matoran, until he was about three meters behind him.KuAnLo jumped, landing on top of the matoran. He swiped his claws quickly across its neck, cutting off any screams, and then jumped back to his tree with the body. He crouched, ate what little meat was on the matoran, and then tossed the lifeless body back to the platform where it had been walking along. He eyed the sleeping Gukko hungrily, but decided against it-they were much too large for him to take easily. He found a small, out of sight spot in the tree, and curled up to sleep.OOC: Have fun with this, people.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I'm using Ko-wahi time here, because Lema just came from there. This is why it doesn't fit with what other characters are saying in Le-wahi.IC (Lema): The moon was rising over the Le-wahi jungle when Lema and Zadok were rudely awakened. The screech was of terrible volume and ferocity, though still a long way off to the north. The toa sprang out of bed, grasping for his axe. His dreams had been dark ones, full of giant Nui-rama clawing the the trees and devouring the forest. To be woken by such an evil noise, then, was nothing short of terriying.The noise came from the place Lema had just left, in Ko-wahi. More importantly, from the place where he had left a number of new friends and fellow toa. Though his first responsibility was to guard the jungles of Mata Nui from evil, he didn't want to stay where he was waiting for the threat to arrive. This was, after all, why he had left Le-koro. Muttering something about why Makuta should wait until a reasonable hour to attack, he strapped his toa tool across his back and found his travelling bag, donning that as well. Equipped for the journey ahead of him, Lema strode out of the cave, ready to go looking for his friends.The jungle was much quieter by night, save for Zadok's sleepy buzzing. The rahi too exited the cave, wondering what was the matter. Lema took to the air beside his companion, leaping upwards to catch hold of a vine. He kicked off a tree trunk, and swung up and out. At the apex of the swing, he let go, and boosted himself upwards on a gust of wind, just enough to find another vine. He repeated the manoeuvre three more times, gaining enough altitude to put him up among the branches. With a final leap, he landed gracefully on a wide branch, activated his mask and began to run northwards through the treetops.For a while Zadok kept pace, but eventually fell behind. Not even flight could match the speed of leaf-running with a kakama. The faithful rahi finally turned around at the Ko-wahi border. it would not leave its natural habitat for a cold lands of ice. At this point, Lema was forced to come down from the tree tops and run on the ground, as they would no longer support his weight.OOC: Lema to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Alfon"Hey guys? I think I'm going to go for a walk to Le-Koro, alright? I haven't been anywhere besides here in quite a while so I'm going to treat myself this one time." said Alfon, putting down an axe and retrieving his stuff before setting off to Le-Koro."I'll come back with supplies!" he called out.OOC: Sorry, just need to do something with him :P

IC:Rhow scanned the jungle once more with her thermal vision. "He's gone." she said, stepping up behind Iraanus, limping slightly. "We should do the same." she added, looking around. She was standing like a hunchback, her right arm pressed tightly against her chest and clutching her shoulder. Her body was aching and the cuts stand. Not to mention the fact that she was covered in her own blood.She needed to clean up, wash out the deep cuts and maybe bandage them and most of all she needed a bit of rest. And she did not feel like doing that and spending the night in a clearing with a spike-trap hole and littered by Rahkshi-remains and topped off with the skeleton of a Matoran.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Dear God :PIC: AlfonAlfon looked past his shoulder to find Mehlnai following, still oblivious to the Ga-Toa's obsession with him. He welcomed her with a goofy smile and a silly look in his eyes, motioning for her to catch up."Slooooooooooooooooooow pooooooooooooooooooooooke." he said in his usual joker fashion.(Timeskip to Le-Koro)Upon arriving in the village of air, Alfon discovered a rather horrifying sight: a Toa eating the remains of a Matoran's corpse and lapping up its blood with a voracious appetite, something which caused bile to fill in the back of his throat. Spitting it out to the side, he pulled out his sword and approached KuAnLo, not sure what to do in a situation like this."Hey...stop that!"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Destian, ILS Destian had been strangely silent after the Rahkshi attacking, not unhelpful, just quiet. Today was the first time he had spoken since, only muttering. "I'll get it." When he dropped a tool and someone attempted to help him. His silence remained as the others sang there song. He stood in silence as he was created a toolshed from already-cut rock, which he melted together with plasma-balls.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tangura"Mabey you souldn't do it. It might cause more problems than it would solve."IC: Tegam"Perhaps your right" He said, putting away his flask. "Come, let's go dump him on the street and go find the rakshi in ko-koro."OOC: Waiting for my friend to get his posts in.OOC: AuRon said

no, he doesn't know what he saw, and if he talked about it, he didn't get a good enough look at the rahkshi to know what it was. Wiping his memory would serve to create more questions than solutions.

So I decided not to do the mem whipe ting. Edited by NStephenH

IC: VakajaHe wandered around le-wahi, and suddenly saw a familiar cart. it was the cart of his good friend tangrua's. He walked into the shop which his friend's cart was parked in front of. "Tangrua? you in here?" He said.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC - Madrihk - Pala-KoroConstruction was going great. With the Rahkshi gone and their mysterious attacker nowhere to be found, the ILS had been allowed to work in peace. Ledzel was back, and his power over stone made everything much easier, especially when he also had help from the other Toa with handy elements. Supplies had arrived. Trakuda seemed happy again. Alfon and Mehlnai had left to Le-Koro on personal business. The five Le-Matoran that had arrived earlier were now at work with building. Close to the lake, they had begun to set up some form of shop. All in all, life was good.Madrihk himself, however, didn't exactly know what to do next. Sitting on a chair in the now-furnished HQ, he looked over his map and roster once more. The small village was slowly expanding, but it had no more inhabitants than before. They obviously needed to draw in people, but he couldn't just go around on foot and tell everyone about his squad. That hadn't worked too well. Instead, he decided to draw simple attention. After hours of scheming, he had found a way... he hoped. After some simple woodwork, the Toa of Ice had created a billboard. He placed it next to the door of the large HQ building."Look here," he said, directed at his team, "and behold... the ILS Quest Board. Now, before you ask: we need things to do that will make people know us; or else we will never be able to get this place running. This is the way. On this billboard, people shall be allowed to make note of what they need help with. Whether it be Rahi extermination, protection of trade caravans, scouting work, cleaning up criminals... we can do it, as long as it is nothing directly immoral or harmful to our cause. We should place one of these in each village, and periodically go to check them out."He folded his arms."We can do the job, possibly for a small price. In any case: we will be seen as benefactors. If someone wants to join in on the scheme, that would be splendid. So! Any questions? Suggestions?"OOC: Hereby announcing the Island Liberation Squad's problem-solving business! If your character needs help or backup or anything, you can contact us via billboard in any Koro (please post a copy on the ILS blog post as well, since I'm likely to miss single posts in fast-moving topics) or directly at our HQ by Lake Pala. Note: We will most likely not undertake evil-aligned jobs.

OOC:This is my friend's post from the new members group. I had him skype it to me before hand so nobody would have to wait for the moderators

IC: VakajaHe wandered around le-wahi, and suddenly saw a familiar cart. it was the cart of his good friend tangrua's. He walked into the shop which his friend's cart was parked in front of. "Tangrua? you in here?" He said.

Because of the one way sound barrier thing Tangrua can hear him, correct?IC: TanguraTangua went outside locking the door after himself. "Any news on Nings bat'leth and tracking down those skakdi crooks?" Edited by NStephenH

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "Fair enough" Dekuna agreed. "Take him out into the street, lie him up against a hut and tell him a big tree-melon fell on his head" Mere moments after he said it, Matan produced just such a tree-melon and handed it to Tangrua. "That should solve the problem nicely. If you like, you can act all heroic and concerned for the guy. Boost your noble toa-hero image" He put on a sickly smile and grinned. On his grotesque Skakdi face, it looked horrifying.

ppg2.png

IC: Vakaja"sadly not, but i have found small stashes of the weapons they've stolen!" he said cheerfully, nodding to a large bag with lumps, and rips. "those two, they leave their stashes behind once they've stolen more that they can carry!"

Edited by Toa Vakaja 2012

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

IC: Iraanus"Agreed." He took out his map, but quickly found that he was unable to read it in the fading light. As he gathered the two pieces of his broken spear, he explained, "I haven't been in this area before. Do you know the way to the koro from here?"

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Katuko, I'll put in a good word for the ILS once KuAnLo is taken care of in Le-Koro :DIC: OnyxOnyx thought this idea to be splendid, something the team could really work with. Building the village was tasking and time-consuming but it could be done unlike recruiting villagers which was a lot harder."Lets just not go around helping other people build their own villages."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but it's the last one for me tonight.IC:Rhow raised her eyebrow at Iraanus, as if to say 'really?'. She turned around completely once, trying to get a bearing on where they were. Then she sniffed the air several times, closing her eyes, focusing on the smells carried in the air. A moment later she opened them again and pointed slightly south-east. "That way. Always trust your nose."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I really need to stop getiing my chars names mixed up. Tangrua is outside, tegam is in.IC: Tegam "Thanks, I will." he said, taking hte melon. 5 minutes later he ruturned. "He is quite disorentated, and doesn't really remember anything about what happened." "Tangrua is outside talking to an old friend of ours. I think that we should go to ko-koro as soon as possible, and get rid of those Rakshi. Who knows, mabey it will help us with the model, in finding out what sound you need. Infact, we could probably defend dekuna, and let him do his sound tests, during the battle." He said, forgetting of the presence of the skakdi in the room.

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "We should finish the model before we leave" Dekuna asserted. "That was the point, to have all the knowledge before we have to face those monsters again. And we're almost finished" he pointed out. "Already I can see that the thinnest armour is here at the neck, (OOC: the most breakable place on the old rahkshi sets) maybe a good place for toa of kinetics or gravity to target. Once we just get a few finer details worked out and Natan transmutes it all from iron into Rahkshi armour, we should be good to start working with it.""Say, Tegam, did you see any other members of the team out in the village? They might be getting ready to depart as well".

ppg2.png

IC: Vakaja"I haven't seen the two, but i did find a couple of their stashes," he said, nodding to his bag filled with weapons and other items. "those two cool dudes just keep stashing their stolen weapons in any 'good' places they can find. it's sad, really. Although, the best info i could get says they're in Ko-Koro." he looked over Tangrua's shoulder, and asked, "Anyone else back there?"

OOC: Another post for my friend:

IC: Vakaja"I haven't seen the two, but i did find a couple of their stashes," he said, nodding to his bag filled with weapons and other items. "those two cool dudes just keep stashing their stolen weapons in any 'good' places they can find. it's sad, really. Although, the best info i could get says they're in Ko-Koro." he looked over Tangrua's shoulder, and asked, "Anyone else back there?"

IC: Tegam"I know that Tegam is outside, and Miha is running around somewhere. Zealokan and Payiges are with my cousin, Ning, and that's all I know." Turning to face the model, he said "I guess your right. We need to finish it so we can be prepared." Suddenly he thought 'Vakaja is a toa of sound, perhaps,he could benifit from this information as well.' He turned to face dekuna. "Our friend Vakaja is a toa of sound as well. Perhaps you could let him in to help learn for this."IC: Tangrua"We have been talking about going to ko-koro as well. Perhaps you could come along."

IC: Vakaja"Sounds good to me! Im ready whenever you guys are." He leaned against the door, waiting.

Edited by Toa Vakaja 2012

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): "At this rate" Dekuna commented drily "of people being invited to join or barging in, half the island will know of this before we reach Ko-koro. Since your friend is not part of the Hau Karda, I would advise against it. I'll be happy to share the frequency with him once we discover it, but until then, let's not show him what we are doing here. I don't mean to cast aspersions on his character, but I wouldn't let him in on our secrets unil he is officially included by Havon".As he spoke, the two engineers were putting the finishing touches on the model Rahkshi. The iron grey monster before them was perfect in every detail, save for the colour and material. The achievemnet was both beautiful and terrible.

ppg2.png

IC: Kethrye:

"Huh, that's... vague," Kethrye said to Destian, shrugging. "It's best not to dwell to much on the past, we have work to do, right?"

He shrugged again. "Want to go check out that message board-thing Madrihk set up over there?" he said, pointing toward the Headquarter Building.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Dear God :PIC: AlfonAlfon looked past his shoulder to find Mehlnai following, still oblivious to the Ga-Toa's obsession with him. He welcomed her with a goofy smile and a silly look in his eyes, motioning for her to catch up."Slooooooooooooooooooow pooooooooooooooooooooooke." he said in his usual joker fashion.(Timeskip to Le-Koro)Upon arriving in the village of air, Alfon discovered a rather horrifying sight: a Toa eating the remains of a Matoran's corpse and lapping up its blood with a voracious appetite, something which caused bile to fill in the back of his throat. Spitting it out to the side, he pulled out his sword and approached KuAnLo, not sure what to do in a situation like this."Hey...stop that!"

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo stirred, looking back. A toa had come to him, and decided to prick him with a sword to wake him up. Normally he would fight...but he was full, there was no need to kill somebody else."Stop what?" He rasped, his voice as horrifying as his body. "I was hungry, and the matoran was there. Be happy I don't do the same to you." He picked up part of the matoran's finger, and began to pick his teeth with it. He spit at the Toa's feet, mingled blood, saliva, and mucous landing in a congealed blob at his feet."Do you have a problem with that?" He asked insolently, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: HavonHavon landed in Le-koro. He began to make his way toward where. He began to look around for his teammates."Helloooo...anyone around? Dekuna? Miha? Zealokan?" He hollered down the koro.OOC: Don't know where you guys are...so...find me! :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Don't know where you guys are...so...find me! :biggrin:

OOC: Go towards the building with all the ringing and bangs coming out of it. It's a good way to find a toa of sonics.IC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): The next few minutes were a buzz of frantic activity. Natan put an single finger on the model, and closed his eyes in concentration. Starting at the point of contact, the metal shimmered and changed colour. It rippled outwards like the unfloding petals of a flower until it had washed over the entire Rahkshi. The model was poked, prodded, whacked and examined from every angle. Just as Dekuna had suspected earlier, the shape and thickness of the neck made it the weakest point of the armour.With the physical testing over, Natan quickly repaired the dents they had left, and Dekuna stepped up to the model. "Stand back everyone" he said. "This is it. Oh, and you may want to block your ears." A moment later, he began to assault the model with waves of sound. Each one was unique, and all were potentially deadly. He stood before the structure for a full minute before it exploded into thousands of fragments with a colossal BANG!Dekuna had never been happier to see hours of work in ruins. Unfortunately, the barrage of noise he had unleashed inside the hut had been too much for his silencer field. He suspected most of the beings within 15 bio had heard the bang. Small matter, since the Rahkshi was now gone.

ppg2.png

IC: HavonHavon heard a really loud noise. "Sounds like Dekuna!" He ran toward the sound. He came across a hut, and peaked inside, there was Dekuna, with some other strange characters, and was that a...Rahkshi? Well, pieces of one anyway. "Umm....what's going on here Dekuna?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Matan, Natan and Dekuna): "Hi, Havon, Zealokan" Dekuna said with pride. "As for what that was... I think we may have just struck a strong blow against Makuta." He indicated the tiny metal fragments that littered the floor. Whatever they had been before, they were now totally unrecognisable.

ppg2.png