Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Dekuna, Matan and Natan): Dekuna took a few minutes to explain his scheme, right from the battles of Po-koro and Le-wahi up until the present time.Inside the shop, Matan and Natan were cleaning up the mess that the exploding Rahkshi had made. Natan absorbed all the metal fragments while Matan cleared away all the tools and blueprints.

ppg2.png

OOC: Amakav from ta-koroIC: Amakav"Wait up!" he yelled, following his leader from the ground, through the jungls of le-koro. When he finally made it to the wahi, he was greated by all of the Hau Karda he knew, plus Ning and Vakaja, and Two skakdi. "What has been going on?" he asked.IC: NingNing followed Zealokan and Payiges to the source of the bang, only to be greete by the Hau Karda, Vakaja, and a couple of skakdi merchants.IC: TangruaTangrau Grabbed Vakaja and Dragged him into the hut.IC: Tegam After the tests were over, Havon, Ning, Zealokan, Payiges, Amakav, Vakaja, and Tangrau all came barging in the small hut, because of the explosion. Dekuna then explained all of the testing going on, and then Tegam added"Now that that's settled, let's plan our next move. Who here heard the rakshi screech come from ko-koro?"

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Somewhere in Le-Koro:Phavion was jolted awake by a large blast of sound, and looked around, panicing. The last thing he remember was barging into the hut to find a giant metal monster. After settling down, he decided the two skakdi were working on a sculpture for some posible customer, and that he was thinking about his task at hand. If Suminaxe did not get the information he was promised, he would kill even more to find it, something that the Toa of Plasma could not allow. No more would have to die for him. Phavion looked about, and started walking through the village. Hopefully he would find a boat to the Kumu Islets soon.OOC: What am I alluding to? Possible back-story? *insert dramatic music here.

IC:Miha"YOU #$*&%^#*$^#*&$* I'M RIGHT HERE!" The angry Le-Matoran said, who was still in front of the building THAT THE REST OF THE HAU KARDA WERE AT AND HAD BEEN THERE THE ENTIRE TIME. "PAY MORE ATTENTION NEXT TIME!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:Remind me how exactly Denuka could figure out that the scream came from a Rahkshi...That was on the complete opposite side of the island. (EDIT: Just occurred to me that I was a bit vague there. It's not on the complete opposite side, but it is pretty far. Which was my point. )Please. I do not understand. Even with sensitive hearing(and it being a power scream) that should not have been possible...IC:Miha"Well you guys were asking where I was..." The Le-Matoran said, rolling her eyes. "And you do happen to ignore me quite often. So I just got loud. I mean, I even bumped into one of you guys and you still didn't notice me..."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: AlfonDisgust and hatred for the putrid being welled up inside of Alfon and butterflies filled his stomach. The Toa of electricity gave a death glare to KuAnLo, something extremely rare for the clown-like Toa."I actually do, bud." replied Alfon in a calm yet menacing tone, poking the animal with his sword once more except this time, the sword did not retract back and stayed touching KuAnLo's skin as Alfon sent a devastating current of electricity through it and into his foe.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo jumped at the electricity from the sword, and barely managed to control his muscles enough to break contact. His heart skipped a beat, but then continued on a steady pulse as KuAnLo glared at the Toa in front of him. He held up his hand, a long unused stone gauntlet/claw forming up around it."Bad move, Toa," he rasped, as he punched the platform, splintering it. He punched again as the other Toa stepped closer to him. Once the toa was right up against his body...snap. The platform gave under the strength of KuAnLo's punches, splitting in half and dropping the two down to the forest floor. On his way down, KuAnLo kicked his enemy away and grabbed a vine on the side. He swung away to a farther tree, climbing up it.He had a view of the Koro again, the same as he did before. He jumped, the wood creaking under his weight when he landed. He swiped his claw across one frightened matoran's throat, leaving him to bleed to death, and kicked another in the chest. The matoran dropped to the ground, gasping for breath as his cracked armour dug into his lungs, slowly killing him too. KuAnLo ran through the village after that, paying no attention to the matoran in his way as he kicked and punched them...or just trampled them, his claws ripping them to shreds. He stopped at the other edge of the Koro, looking around for the Toa of Electricity.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: AlfonIt seemed Alfon was always in luck to have his trusty Calix, a measly little object which saved his life many more times than he could keep track of. As the floor gave away beneath his feet, his hand shot up and grabbed its edge before getting a slight kick to his side. Climbing back up rapidly, the Toa of electricity set off in pursuit of KuAnLo. As Alfon neared the beastly Toa, he pickpocketed a knife off a dead Matoran and tied it to a very long strand of his wire, and held it with his two hands like a rope. He swung it sideways in an attempt to wrap the wire around KuAnLo or cut him with the knife. Either way, if it made contact with him, he'd receive a nasty shock as electricity coursed through the thine line and knife.

OOC:Remind me how exactly Denuka could figure out that the scream came from a Rahkshi...That was on the complete opposite side of the island. (EDIT: Just occurred to me that I was a bit vague there. It's not on the complete opposite side, but it is pretty far. Which was my point. )Please. I do not understand. Even with sensitive hearing(and it being a power scream) that should not have been possible...IC:Miha"Well you guys were asking where I was..." The Le-Matoran said, rolling her eyes. "And you do happen to ignore me quite often. So I just got loud. I mean, I even bumped into one of you guys and you still didn't notice me..."

IC: Tangrua, Ning Amakav, Tegam"Well sorrry," Ning said, quite sarcastically. "If you guys are going to ko-Koro, then can I come with you? I have a lead as to who stole my bat'leth, and it leads strait to ko-Koro."Amakav turned to havon. "What is the plan, fearless leader? Are we going to ko-Koro to kick some rakshi but, or staying and letting hundreds of Innocent matoran die?"

IC: Vakaja"Whoa! Whoa! take it easy!" He said. "I need to get going, so i can't waste my time standing around, doing nothing."

Edited by Toa Vakaja 2012

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC:Rhow, using her incredibly hones instincts had led Iraanus safely through the brush of the Le-Wahi jungle, until they arrived on the edge of a body of water. In the dark, it was unclear how big it was, but it definitely was a lake. Using her vision, the female Skakdi scanned the area around them. Small Rahi, nothing big, a few snakes nearby. Then she looked up. And had to blink. In the thermal spectrum, the area under the treetops was like lights on the Matoran naming-day. Full of life. She grinned. "Guess that's that village you talked about." she said, grunting satisfied, looking at her companion.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo jumped over the knife that the electricity-toa swung at him, and rode the jet of water from the Ga-toa off the edge of the railing. He dropped, looking as though he had fallen...hopefully to his death.However, he had at the last moment grabbed a vine and swung under the platform. Crawling along upside down, his claws giving him grip, he made his way to wear the vibrations from the ga-toa were. He smashed his fist through the weaker underside of the platform, punching the Toa in the ankle. He then withdrew and crawled away towards the other end of the Koro where he had been, hopefully throwing them off track.When he arrived, he noticed the dead matoran's mask barely hanging from the broken platform. He grabbed it and looked-it was a Ruru. He clipped it on the small stone-and-vine belt he had made for himself, and jumped up. He grabbed the remaining knife from the other dead matoran, and grabbed his widgets too. Clipping both onto his belt, he ducked inside an empty building, hopefully evading the two toa who were hunting him.

profiles i guess

IC: AlfonWhen it came to a comparison between walking and crawling upside down, walking was by far faster. Alfon kept track of the vibrations emanating from the floor with much difficulty but managed to keep his trail on KuAnLo. Seeing the rabid Toa sprinting inside an empty building, so did the Toa of electricity, busting the door with a good kick before sending the sword still attached to the wire flying towards KuAnLo, the blade and wire still being fed electricity.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo couldn't take two toa at once, and he wasn't the best at fighting in close quarters. First, though, he needed to get rid of that wired knife. He ducked behind a small machine, the electricity from the knife causing it to short out. Good-the knife appeared to be slightly stuck.KuAnLo grabbed the knife he had appropriated from the dead matoran, aiming at the wire just an inch past his enemy's hand. He activated his Sanok and threw it-the sharp blade cutting through the wire, though it also caused a spark to jump to the wooden wall of the hut. It caught on fire, and KuAnLo, as he crawled low to the ground, watched as the taller Toa coughed in the smoke. He loped away, and broke down the back wall of the hut.Smoke billowing out around him, KuAnLo jumped to one of the vines hanging and swung himself down to the ground. Looking around to get his bearings, he got low to the ground and began wolf-running to Kini Nui.OOC: KuAnLo to Kini Nui...that was fun, TX. Thank you for that. :P

profiles i guess

OOC: That was rather strange...you're welcome :PIC: AlfonAlfon darted out the building as it began to fill with fire and smoke, definitely not a place he wanted to be in. Luckily for his scarf, smoke didn't penetrate his mouth and nose yet so he was relatively safe."Mehlnai, douse the fire please." he said as if dousing fires was a normal everyday type of thing.

IC: Alfon"No clue." said Alfon, sharing Mehlnai's disturbing feeling to a slighter degree. At least he managed to chase the fiend out of the Koro, keeping other potential victims from meeting a gruesome end."So! I think I'm going to go buy some more wire before heading on back. Sound good to you?"

IC: Alfon"Great! I really need some more after using up most of it for the traps, really." said Alfon. Travelling to the Le-Koro market, he found a merchant selling the type of wire he was looking for as he ordered four rolls of the stuff."So Mehlnai, tell me about yourself." said Alfon, taking a crack at making conversation with the Toa of water.

IC: Alfon"Man, you're boring if that's all you can manage to tell me. C'mon, I know you can do better, Mehl- thank you very much." he said, interrupted as the Le-Matoran gave him his rolls of wire after having paid with his widgets. Storing them in his satchel, he began to walk and Mehlnai followed."Anyways, you were saying?"

IC:Miha"They claim that Denuka heard a scream all the way from Ko-Koro, and somehow identified that it was from a Rahkshi." Miha said, rolling her eyes. "I mean, I think even De-Toa have that good passive hearing."The Le-Matoran paced a bit, before turning to Havon. "Hey Havon, we're all about helping the everyday villager out, right?"

OOC: Wow, I somehow missed your post, sorry. Just pretend this came before that.IC: IraanusIraanus gave a small smile, scarcely visible in the dying light. "I wasn't aware that villages of air had a distinct scent." With that, the pair of Water Skakdi set off into the jungle towards Le-Koro.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Could we go anyway, assuming you have nothing beter planned? My small story arch revolves around going there. Please?IC: Ning"could we go to ko-koro anyway? Vakaja here says he has a lead as to who took my bt'leth. And you should probably scout the area anyways, just in case. I mean, there is always a chance that something is reall going on there, and you could make a base ther in a cave I found in mt ihu." ning said.OOC: Havon has no idea who ning is. for reference, she is tegam's cousinand a toa of lightning.

OOC: Actually Biobeast has something planned, sorry, no Ko-koro, maybe after. :)IC: Havon"Of course, why do you ask?" Havon waited to see what Miha would say next, she was obviously going somewhere with this by the tone of her voice. Havon whirred around for a moment at Ning, "Oh hello, um...who are you?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"That's Ning, the ditzy-est ditz that ever walked the face of Mata Nui." Miha said with a sigh. "Ning, that's Havon, the drunkest drunkard to ever walk the face of Mata Nui." She turned back to Havon. "We definitely help out the orphans when needed, right?"

OOC: for all you who don't know who Vakaja is, He's a Toa of sonics. He's grey, and has the mask of sonar.IC: Vakaja"Who are all of you, anyway?"

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC:Miha"I'm Miha, the Awesome-est Le-Matoran to ever be awesome." Miha said, pointing at herself. "You already know Ning and her friends I believe," she continued, pointing at Ning and Co. "That's Havon, I introduced him about two seconds ago." She said, pointing at Havon. "There's Denuka, the... Well I don't know what he's best at quite frankly." This time she was pointing at Denuka. "Zealokan and Payiges, resident loverbirds." She pointed at Zealokan and Payiges respectively. "And those are two random Skakdi that I don't know." she said pointing at the two random skakdi she didn't know. "Together, (Minus those two Skakdi) we form the Hau Karda, which is the lamest name to ever be assigned to a group."

OOC: Actually Biobeast has something planned, sorry, no Ko-koro, maybe after. :)IC: Havon"Of course, why do you ask?" Havon waited to see what Miha would say next, she was obviously going somewhere with this by the tone of her voice. Havon whirred around for a moment at Ning, "Oh hello, um...who are you?"

IC: Ning, Tegam"I am Ning, toa of lighting and Tegam's cousin." She said ignoring Miha altogether."Your group here is interseting, though some here could be a bit more decent." She said, looking at Miha. "I would be interested in joining your group, if it wouldn't be that much trouble. And I can hold my lichor, probably a lot better than she can." At this last remark Tegam looked at his cousin with a startled expression on his face.