Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Jaron:Jaron suddenly dropped what was left of the waffle, frowning. He looked over at Tillian. "There's enough to share, Tillian," he said, annoyed. "I'm fairly certain I can eat a few without it killing you." He then smiled."Besides that, I know why you're angry. And just to make sure you know: It's not my fault you hurt yourself," Jaron said, laughing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"I'm angry," Tillian growled, "because I've spent the last two days of my life fighting for my life, including my 180th birthday, against Rahkshi, rogue Toa, horrible climates, gruesome injuries and pulling down hospitals, and every time I get a chance to relax, have some fun, or even accomplish basic sentient necessities such as food or sleep, it's somehow crushed to dust before my eyes. So, again. Stop stealing the carking waffles."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Kal, granted. :PIC: OnuzekThe large Toa felt something he never really had before. He didn't like all of the attention that Ryllia was giving Tillian, but he couldn't tell why......He fidgeted in his seat and picked the wheelchair up, off of Agzinel."Huh, flying wheelchairs."OOC: He might need a couple hours to figure it out.... :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at her own wheelchair...if she had hers then..."Skyra..." She said rather bluntly.IC: SkyraMeanwhile in Skyra's room, Skyra was attempting to stand up on both feet without making his hip scream in pain. "Come on now, you can do this...it's only pain..." He put weight on his foot, screamed in pain and fell on the floor.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Jaron:"I'll be back in a moment," Jaron said to the others. "I'm going to carry this brakas monkey down here." Saying this, Jaron walked up the stairs into Skyra's room."Very smart, Skyra," he said to the Toa of Air. "After all, your hip is still healing, yet you seem to think that walking on it would be a good idea." Jaron shook his head. "But what possessed you to shoot the bloody wheelchair down the stairs?" He asked.IC-Ryllia:"There we go," Ryllia said, pulling the last stitch tight. She looked down at Tillian's hand. "Well, that should be good. Now, to try and clean up..." Ryllia turned, and looked at all the plates on the table...every last one empty. It turned into something that looked like a shrine to food."Great," she said. "Onuzek, dear, move those plates. Then come with me to bring back some groceries." She walked into the back room, grabbing her coin purse and a small knife.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:"You obviously aren't," Jaron said, annoyed, "And neither am I. Come on." He picked Skyra up, panting under his friend's weight, and put him in the chair. "Wheel him down," he said to Agzinel.OOC: I KEEP GETTING NINJA'D! AGGH!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:"Fair enough," Jaron said, shoving Agzinel out of the way. He grabbed Skyra's arm, and dragged him down the stairs, every bump causing Skyra pain. He looked down at Skyra."Had enough yet?" He asked. "Because if you have, I'll be happy to call Agzinel with the wheelchair." He smiled at Skyra.OOC: Skyra's room and the others' rooms are on the top floor, by the way. Jaron doesn't like lower-down rooms in an inn. xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra"I...-ow-...can -ow!-....handle it!" He yelled definitely. " He stood up, managed to take a few steps before giving in to the pain. OOC: Maybe should just give him a crutch or a cane...something... :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LAserbeakLaserbeak walked with great amusment into Skyra's room. "Skyra." She said, both sweetly and menacingly at the same time. "Get in the carking wheelchair."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ryllia:"Yes, yes, I'm ready," Ryllia said, pushing Onuzek out the door. "Come on, let's go get some food for these people," she said, then added, "And you, of course, who eats the most." She said to tease him.She walked off to the west, towards the rest of the village.OOC: Further defining the Bright-Star inn!IC-Jaron:"You can, eh?" Jaron said, not believing Skyra as he fell over. He then pushed the Toa of Air with his foot, allowing him to slide down the last three stairs on his own."Well, good job Skyra," Jaron said jokingly. "It looks like you managed to make it down the stairs without your wheelchair, I'm impressed." He then noticed Laserbeak. "Well, hello, Laserbeak," he said amiably. "That's why I've been trying to make him do, you see. It isn't working."

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Skyra, mate, as your attending physician," Tillian said, wrapping a bandage around his newly-stitched hand after washing all the blood off, "you really should get into the wheelchair. As it is, you're well on your way to walking again, but if you throw your body around like this you'll be stuck in that chair...well, forever. Show some patience."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek doesn't eat that much...." he said, following Ryllia towards the main part of the village.He thought about it for a bit before adding, "Ok, nevermind. He does eat a lot."IC: Aelynn"Well, I guess I'm ready now... Seeing as I just have myself," she said, following him towards his hut.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Dekuna as the Big Bad Troll):The troll began munching on the styrofoam while Dekuna hastily shoved the pieces inside the costume."Oh I'm the Big Bad TrollThis food is so delicious!It's so much fun being evilAnd the steak is so nutritious!"

IC: HavonHavon was on que, he jumped on to the stage with a 'sword'. "Stop right there you evil troll, you let the princess go!"
IC (Dekuna as the Big Bad Troll):"You say 'Let the princess go',But what if I say 'No'?I'd like her to stayNever going awayShe's a very good cook, don't you know?When my stomach is starting to bumbleAnd my liver is starting to stumbleShe cooks me a feastOut of chocolate and yeastWith such good nosh I can't grumble.When my stomach is full I am glad,So joyful I cannot be bad.I cannot be wicked,Once this ice-cream I've lick-ed.If you took her away I'd get mad."

ppg2.png

IC-Jaron:"Skyra, you're a fool," Jaron snapped at his friend. "He dislocated my shoulders and punctured my lung. He went easy on you, no joke. He went easy on all of us, it seems." He then sighed, shaking his head."Except for that one Toa of Air, whatever his name was...Hasil, or something like that. Getting stabbed through the stomach with your own sword..." Jaron shook his head again."Ah, well, let's not focus on that. Skyra, you're going in the wheelchair," Jaron said, grabbing Skyra by his back armour and flining him off the ground and into the wheelchair."That, and you're staying there," he added menacingly.IC-Ryllia:"Onuzek, you eat three times as much as Jaron." She smiled. "And that's really saying something." She dragged Onuzek into a store with her, forcing him to carry some of the vegetables she grabbed.

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed at Reaver's words. "Yeah," he said, scratching the back of his neck, "That didn't really help either. I kind kept the two of us alive...You know, the whole 'Toa don't kill' rule, and all." He then laughed. "He certainly made a good card table, though," he added.

profiles i guess

IC-Jaron:"Now that I think about it, he was probably awake the whole time," Jaron said to himself. He then blanched. "Oh Mata-Nui, I think I've just signed my own death warrant," he said, falling in a chair. He looked about ready to have a heart attack, and he started coughing.

profiles i guess