Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ooc: Is Kythera on the inside or the outside of the ruined walls?
OOC: I left that a bit vague because I wasn't exactly sure where the dual was taking place. However, now that I know, Kythera is positioned just inside the village. ;)IC: Kythera [Paka-Koro, near now-destroyed wall]While the battle continued on for only a short while longer, it gave the Vortixx time to study her opponent, even just a bit. From experiance she knew that every little bit of information would count in a battle such as this. The Toa's longsword would definately be a problem, but if she could get in close, the weapon would be ineffective against her knives...Wait, there, the Toa of Electricity elementaly shot himself from trhe fight, and the white-armored Ko-Toa had once again begin to charge towards the ruined village. Kythera was a bit off to the right of the sprinting Toa, concealed in the shadows of one of the buildings still standing. Raising one of her kinetic pistols, the grey-armored Vortixx lined up a shot. With the slightest touch of the trigger, a pale-blue bolt of pure kinetic energy shot from the weapon towards the Toa of Ice's chest.If it hit, the transferred kinetic energy would most likely stop the Toa, knock the wind out of him, and possibly knock him over. The impact from the bolt would be further increased by the fact that the Toa was moving against the direction of the bolt.OOC: I suppose I should exactly explain the effects here, like I did for GH. Its basically a packet of kinetic energy, and would probably feel like running head-on to a steel wall at a considerable speed, only consentrated to one area. Wouldn't exactly go through you like a normal projectile, but it would leave a dent in your armor. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kethrye's axe swung true, but the monster whirled around, the axe narrowly missing its front as its arm snapped out, grabbing the weighty weapon by the handle and attempting to yank it from Kethrye's grip with its immense strength.
IC: Kethrye [The ruined wall]~Kethrye held firm to his axe handle as Desuka grappled with him for control. The Tow of Ice focused, his battleaxe's handle glowing with faint white light as elemental energies build up within it, making it as cold to the touch as the darkest night of Ko-Wahi's winters. Edited by BenLuke-116

IC (Bartan)The Skakdi growled as he lifted his head from the dirt. His sneering smile had been ground into the soil, and his body, flipping end over end from the blast, had smacked into the ground more times than he could count. He looked up, and saw his opponent in a similar state of disorientation and pain.The blast had propelled them about twenty feet apart, leaving a bit of breathing room for both parties. Hasil was already getting up and grabbing his sword. Despite his contempt for the ILS and Toa in general, Bartan found himself with a grudging sort of something bordering on respect for the Toa. Most of the weaklings would have fled, mewling, by now, but Hasil had not.There was still time to change that.Bartan placed both his hands palm down on the damp grass; it was starting to rain. The thick, black clouds that had hidden the stars and the moon were now unloading their burdens in a deluge of water and wind. Pushing down, the Skakdi got to his feet. He had somehow managed to hold on to his launcher during his flight, and he saw his mace lying on the ground a few feet away. Walking over, feeling new aches crying out from the beating the hard ground had deal him, he picked up the weapon, all the time keeping his eyes on Hasil.The mace's leather grip, though damp, felt perfect in his hand. It was designed to deal and withstand enormous damage. The Skakdi had yet to bash Hasil's skull in, but he could feel that moment approaching, when he would slather himself in the Toa's blood, his roar of victory echoing to the skies.The rain fell more heavily now. Bartan was wet, his armour slick as the grass beneath his clawed feet. Lifting his head, he opened his jaws wide and bellowed in anger and in the joy of the battle that rose with every heartbeat, with every throb of every injury that had been dealt to him. Then, clutching his weapons, he began his charge, running towards Hasil with all the speed he could muster, his eyes glowing red in bloodlust, his roar of challenge still echoing in the wide clearing of Pala-Koro; he was the very image of some nightmare creature risen from the depths of Karzahni, bent on death and destruction.IC (Avya)Abruptly, I felt the air grow chill around me; an aura of cold enveloped the fallen walls of Pala-Koro. My breath began to billow from my mouth in clouds of white vapour. This feeling... I remembered it well. It was exactly how I had felt when I had seen the Toa, Hiemalis, in Ta-Koro. Nikaron and I had pursued him, but had lost him.Not this time.I cast my eyes about the battlefield, and found him quickly. I saw him cast a Toa away from himself, and follow the airborne warrior as he flew towards the broken walls where we stood.My grip tightened around my sword. I had seen the destruction he had dealt in Ta-Koro; I had walked among the ruins of the hospital he had destroyed; I had been soaked in the blood of those he had mortally injured. I wouldn't let it happen again.

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC-Hasil:Hasil, in stark contrast to his opponent, was not yelling. Hasil stood silent, the very spectre he'd always been in battle. His garment soaking in the rain, the bronzen Toa stood, watching his opponent rise. His sword wavered before him, a dragon's claw ready to cut into any who came near him as he watched through narrowed eyes.Hasil calmly began to step forwards, his steps becoming a run as he moved towards his enemy, his sword held in a neutral stance, one that could easily transition into any number of attacks or parries, as needed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You may find a couple mentions to Bionicle anatomy in this post. I'll be using the anatomical model I'm finalizing for myself. If others enjoy it, they're welcome to think in the same style. I honestly have no preference and look forward to seeing all the varied ways in which this fantastic world is envisioned.IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Ooh!, You can wrap them up with rope but they'll undo the knots,You can slap them till they're blind, but still they'll continue to talk,There's nothing better in this world,For silencing those fools,Ooh!Use skakdi-spit and bark,And leave them out to cool..."Draeverian chuckled, jingle coming to an awkward conclusion, the unconscious package dangling over his left shoulder, bound beyond recognition in silver flat chord. Zadron was completely wrapped into a cylinder with the noxious concoction of Skakdi-phlem and flax. The night was ripe with bloodlust. Draeverian heard every scream, every battle cry. His feet slid across the ground as he walked, Rivet swinging freely in his right hand, held only by a thumb and forefinger, her massive fangs occasionally tapping the compact dirt between buildings.Where to? She asked, her voice posing a simple question Draeverian had only barely begun to answer for himself. The Turaga, he decided with finality. If there is a battle breaking out, Mariko and Aparangi can hold there own. Someone needs to be toa for the Turaga. A destination picked, it was only a minute of sprinting, his feet once more pushing themselves into the earth, buildings passing by in a single streak of sound. His left arm burned, but luckily had been cauterized by the Vortixx' beam cannon, stopping the flow of liquid protodermis from the ruined organic mass. Draeverian's POW took a toll on his dexterity, the off-balanced nature of the burden making him wobble slightly in his run, Rivet's constant, Straighten up you brakas!, coming as a sign of his need to realign his position. The last few footsteps were a test in concentration, his thighs tightening and flexing as he attempted to dissolve the speed from his Calix induced sprint. A short gasp. A known toa was leaving the headquarters building, limp figure in tow"Aparangi, who's that?" OOC: HI VEEF

Edited by Kughii

Ic: The lord of winter entered the village through one of the many holes that had been blown through it, and he was quickly welcomed. Hiemalis' mind bolted at first sight of the azure bolt of energy that seemed to birth from darkness. A sniper. A normal combatist would change direction, duck, roll or make some sort of evasive movement, but Hiemalis relied on rare rational instinct. Pale energy came in only certain forms: Stone, plasma and sand, and neither of those could be fired in a as controlled state as that bolt. It was not elemental, it was technological.Curses, technology. Hiemalis was not a fan of it, not because of a lack of comprehension but a lack of taste. The occult and knowledge had far more effectiveness than whatever fancy dangles foreigners brought. Modernity had dulled so many secrets; anyone who relied on technology, on what was new, could never be trusted to understand the old. Whoever this sniper was, Hiemalis already despised him.His response to the pale bolt was a glob of ice shot in return. The two objects met in midair and the ice predictably was eradicated. The previously solid orb of frozen water disintegrated into tiny specks of ice that flew into Hiemalis' still running face like mist in a breeze and evaporated as soon as they touched the ground. Kinetic energy, Hiemalis thought at his witness of the strike. Without stopping he raced around to the right, around the only building that stood in that direction. Clearly, the sniper had come from that place, as nowhere else was there cover sufficient to hide and fight.And then it became quiet. To Kythera, it would have been frightening simply from the suspense and had she looked around she would not have seen Hiemalis anywhere. Little did she know that the vicious arcane man had effortlessly climbed to the roof and silently crept to the overhang above the Vortixx.Ah, so it's a woman, he thought. An elegant but clawlike hand reached down to snatch Kythera like a snake gently reaching downj with its body to bite a hapless bird below.

IC: KytheraThe Vrtoixx cursed in her native language as her kinetic bolt met a sphere of ice head-on. While she didn't expect to get a hit, Kythera was still disappionted. Maybe she could fire two more in quick succession- Wait.Where did he go?The grey-armored Vortixx looked around franticly for the Toa of Ice. He couldn't have just.. disappeared, right? Slowly, Kythera holstered her pistol, and drew one of her knives, the blade held in her right hand. Her pistol in her left hand still had two shots, which she was prepared to fire should she see the Toa at range. However, Kythera didn't move from her spot, as the Toa of Ice might not have seen her, so it was best to stay hidden.The Vortixx shivered, although, not from cold, rather from the feeling of something terrible was about to happen. It was said that Mata-Nui would grant insite to those who were in danger, but Kythera wasn't a believer in such things, but it was enough for her to stop and think.It might have been mere chance, or perhaps it was from her chain of thought, whatever it was, it caused Kythera to glance up momentarily. With a cry of surprise, Kythera dropped and rolled away from the evil, claw-like hand that had been reaching down to grasp her. Her heartlight flashing rapidly, Kythera was greatful of her quick reflexes, as she dropped into a stance, facing the Ko-toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: Kythera's weapons suddenly felt weighted, and she looked to see what had gone amiss; ice seemingly swallowed the knife and gun, encasing them and making them useless; even if she tried to bash the ice off by rapping it on her armor she would not be able to lose it. Hiemalis disappeared from view once more, ducking away from her perspective. Silent as before, Hiemalis bid his time. One, two, seven: He crouched and flung himself forward off the roof; this time he had not gone far from his position. Rapier out, the evil man athletically hit the ground in a roll and continually pounced forward, ready to skewer Kythera with his fine sword.

OOC: Yes. Deven is as well.IC: AurumAurum halted his attack on Deven, turning towards Sulkua. 4 metal spikes stabbed towards his torso, erupting into longer than the height of Sulkua in less than a second. Even if he froze them, they would still break free and stab him; Aurum could, of course, recreate that which is broken.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC If Kythera loses, I call next engagement with HiemalisIC SoniusThe toa of sonics continued to scan the village, searching for a suitable target. He finally found one. The strange toa of ice he had seen earlier had moved into the village and after forcing a reckless toa of lightning to flee, he was attacking another practitioner of Sonius's trade. He got his crossbow at the ready, but didn't fire. "No need to draw attention to myself," he thought. "Maybe if she can't handle him, however, then I'll shoot."

IC: KuhrinSo far, it would suffice to say Kuhrin was pleasantly surprised by the fighting prowess of his adversary; judging by the number of corpses lying around, not all the inhabitants of Pala-Koro were so hardy. Perhaps this was a higher ranking member, or a veteran He shook his head. It didn't matter. What did matter was finishing this duel. He reached out with his feelings and began to absorb sounds from around him: the wind in the trees, clashing swords, bolts of lightning. His elemental power replenished, he drew a boomerang, and put charged it with sonic energy until it vibrated in his grip. Perfect.Spinning out from behind the tree, Kuhrin threw the boomerang so it would fly in an arc around the back of Vompran and hopefully collide with the Toa of plantlife in its trip back to him. Were this to happen, Vompran would receive another dosage of sonic pummelling hopefully with enough force to knock him to the ground or in an ideal situation, unconscious. He removed the illusionary flames. Round Two had begun.As the boomerang span through the air, Kuhrin charged, and slashed towards Vompran's midsection.IC: DesukaKethrye's axe swung true, but the monster whirled around, the axe narrowly missing its front as its arm snapped out, grabbing the weighty weapon by the handle and attempting to yank it from Kethrye's grip with its immense strength.
I.C. Vompran saw Kuhrin hurl the boomerang. He wondered why he had thrown it off to the side. That was a telltale sign that that either he was throwing at someone else, or throwing to knock something over that would land on him. He had no time to worry about the boomerang as Kuhrin charged him, he parried the blow with his sythe, making sure to get the curved part around Kuhrin's sword. Just as he was about to yank his sythe to remove Kuhrin's weapon, a boomerang sliced through his thick backpack and slammed into his back. This stunned him for a split second...

elementalussal.png

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx backed away from the man, keeping her weapons ready as the Ko-Toa disappeared from view once more. Wait, that wasn't right. Her normally lightweight dagger felt a lot heavier, and with a quick glance she soon found out why. "The Brakas," Kythera cursed under her breath, as she studied her now ice-encased weapons. Ha, that Toa can't win a fight fairly, huh? the grey-armored Vortixx thought sourly.She didn't have time to worry about her frozen weapons now, as the Toa of Ice had sprung from his hiding place, his sword held out to skewer Kythera as he lept towards her. While her weapons were now useless offensively, she could still use then defensively. With that in mind, Kythera lept to the side, away from the stab, while knocking the Toa's rapier to the side and across his body with her ice-covered dagger. The ice cracked and broke off from the impact, and a quick flick of her wrist rid the rest of the weapon of ice.With the Toa's sword knocked to the side, Kythera lunged forward and stabbed upward with her dagger towards the Toa's chest, hopefully before the Toa's could bring his sword back around to block or attack. Even then, he would have a difficult time bringing his larger weapon to bear in such close range. This is what Kythera trained for, here she was at her best. A best that few could match.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'll just throw this out there:

Were this to happen, Vompran would receive another dosage of sonic pummelling hopefully with enough force to knock him to the ground or in an ideal situation, unconscious.
But since arguments suck, let's just say he's stunned for a bit longer than a split second.IC: Kuhrin...An opportunity which Kuhrin took to slide his blade down the pole of the Scythe in an attempt to slice off Vompran's fingers.OOC: I'd just like to say that Desuka is in Parakuka-activated form, so I presume Kethrye is insanely strong if he's hanging on to it :PIC: DesukaThe beast didn't understand why it was growing so cold so suddenly. It assumed the axe was giving it off, and decided that it was best to let go. But it was such a threat... Still gripping the weapon tightly, it gave a final yank to try and pry it from Kethrye's grasp.

Ooc: I did say that the ice wouldn't fall off from an impact on armor...Ic: Kythera didn't realize just how fast a rapier could move, especially in the deft hands of Hiemalis. Swiftly, he brought the thin weapon to bear, since there wasn't much distance he had to cover in the first place; he simply pulled it back across his chest until it neatly intercepted with Kythera's dagger. *Ting!*He grinned evilly at the Vortixx who barely stood above his own tall height. It was a grin of knowledge of what was to come. Kythera's hand felt colder than the rest of her as she held the dagger in place; lo, even if she tried to pull it back it seemed glues in place. And then, suiddenly, it shattered like the ice it was once encased in. The metal splintered and scattered like glitter to the ground, desintegrated by the cold of Hiemalis' black sword.With an opening, Hiemalis once again made a quick motion with his rapier to slice her now empty arm off.

IC: AurumDeven had forgotten that they were playing by Aurum's rules. Aurum had created metal strings, too small to see, from tree to tree, in the path of Deven, who plunged right into the web of metal which consequently wrapped themselves around Deven. Aurum focused, and as Deven lost his balance and fell due to his legs being wrapped together, more and more metal string was created until Deven was wrapped, like a bug and it's cocoon. The only thing that wasn't wrapped was his head. His staff was in contact with him - He'd rip himself before he ripped the cocoon.All the while, his illusion stood, a sinister look on it's face, hands directed towards Deven.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Aurum had forgotten that Deven knew he could cast illusions, due to the spikes coming from that direction as well. The strings webbed Deven up, the staff's tips sticking Deven in the stomach. "OKAY, THAT'S IT!" Deven stopped resisting, Burke took over. The whine of a motor could be heard.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I assumed that parrying a sword blow would shatter it, as there's a bit more force going into it rather then just hitting it against a flat piece of armor. ;)@ Constructman, I'd like it if you didn't interupt right now... :IC: KytheraThe Vortixx frowned, and her eyes narrowed as a large, evil grin spread across the Ko-Toa's face. Her dagger began to grow cold, and despite her attemps to pull it away, it was suck. No doubt, from the being's elemental power. Untill, suddenly, the metal weapon shattered in her grasp, breaking like the ice that formerly covered it. Eyes wide at the sudden loss of her weapon, Kythera had enough sense to quicky recoil her arm before the Toa's exotic blade took that away too. Her arm snapped back like a rubber band, and the Toa of Ice's sword just barely scratched the tip of her clawed finger.Not waiting for anymore blows to be sent her way, Kythera lept back, and reassessed the situation. While doing so, she quickly holstered her still-frozen pistol, while taking out her second piece of technology. In her other hand, she grasped her second knife, deciding to leave her concealed, wrist mounted one for surprize attacks. Kythera had to slightly ajust her fighting style, unless she liked the rest of her weapons shattering. It seemed extended contact with his sword caused objects to break from the sheer cold.All this went through her mind within seconds, and Kythera prepared to defend herself against the Toa once again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AurumSuddenly, the wires were no longer wires - They were a big metal lump, like a suit of armor with no limbs, wrapped around Deven....and contracting. The rotating blades could only scratch the metal which pushed towards Deven's body. Deven's own weapon got closer and closer to himself.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: Hiemalis stretched his palm out and let loose a blizzard of ice that clouded Kythera's vision and enveloped her completely. When the white cloud dissipated, Hiemalis was not seen in front of her or to either side. He was behind her. He reached out to grab her shoulder and hold her in place as he prepared to cut into her back, weapon poised to create ugliness in her beautiful curved spine.

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx brought her hand up to shield her eyes from the bitter cold that came with the snow that the Toa of Ice had sent her way. Kythera was momentarily blinded, and when her vision returned, the Toa was nowhere to the left, right, or front of her. Which meant...Kythera turned around to the right as she felt the Toa of Ice's cold, clawed hand grab her shoulder, forcing his arm lengthwise across his body. At the same time, Kythera went to grab his elbow with her left hand, trying to force it downward. While at the same time moving to grasp his hand that was holding onto her with her right hand, before pushing up and twisting . This would place Hiemalis' own arm in the way of any attack he would make with his other arm, while at the same time putting him off balance. This would all happen very quickly, to the point where a person unprepared for this move would be forced to the ground on their back. Possible with a broken wrist if Kythera twisted his wrist enough.OOC: Dunno if that made any sense, if not, I'd be happy to clarify more in PMs. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC GennoThe giant toa considered what Skaaraa had said for a long time. Finally, he whispered "What has happened to you? Where has the real Skaaraa gone?"IC Skaaraa"The old Skaaraa was a weakling. I purged him from my being long ago. In fact, I don't even know why I even use the name Skaaraa anymore. My tru name is Tuapeka."IC Genno"Okay, just because I failed, does that constitute as an excuse for you to turn your back on everything you knew, believed in, and loved? How is that an excuse?!"IC SkaaraaFor a brief moment, Skaaraa faltered. His illusion faded for a split second as he stared at the ground. Then it resumed, his platinum colors returning where there was truly only black. "Let's just say that I had a... paradigm shift. I don't see the world the same anymore. You may think me a maniac; I consider myself enlightened. You could learn a lot about society from me, how to run the perfect world."IC Genno"You didn't answer my question." The toa clenched his glaive tightly. "Why are you beating around the bushes?!"IC Skaaraa"Because I'm typing this from a cell phone and my thumbs are getting sore, that's why!" Skaaraa snapped at Genno, annoyed. When Genno looked at him strangely, he laughed and said "Fifty years and you never change, huh? Even if I did tell you, you would never understand; you can't even comprehend my humor!. No, you would go to your grave trying to comprehend the tiniest shred of knowledge I have to offer. It wouldn't be worth one second of my time trying to explain." He started to walk away, his gait full of a mocking tone.

OOC: I'd just like to say that Desuka is in Parakuka-activated form, so I presume Kethrye is insanely strong if he's hanging on to it :PIC: DesukaThe beast didn't understand why it was growing so cold so suddenly. It assumed the axe was giving it off, and decided that it was best to let go. But it was such a threat... Still gripping the weapon tightly, it gave a final yank to try and pry it from Kethrye's grasp.
OOC: Yeah, um, let's go with that. :PIC: Kethrye [Near the broken walls]~Eventually Kethrye's grip cease to be enough to keep a hold on the weapon and the berserker succeeded in ripping the axe from his grip. The Toa of Ice hastily retreated, the ground freezing beneath Desuka as Kethrye altering the focus of his power way from the baatleaxe now contained in his opponents claws. He'd have have to find someway to get another weapon, or reclaim his, else Kethrye would no doubt not make it out of the battle with all his parts attached.Well, this is great.

IC: DesukaThe battleaxe seemed was tossed away over the ruins of the village walls and into the jungle with nigh-unbelievable ease, and the creature charged again, in the same bellowing fashion. This time, however, it picked up a large chunk of stone that had landed there after the explosion, and threw it at Kethrye before it dived and attempted to maul him.

IC: Kethrye [near the broken walls]~At a thought Kethrye materialized a hand of ice the size of a Toa, directed it so that the stone buryed itself in the hand's palm. He raised his hands and the hand shot towards Desuka, crystalline finger closing in at him."Ah, anyone mind giving me some backup?" he barked at his fellow ILF soldiers. Neither Alfon or Plagie seemed to have reacted in the last couple seconds. "Because that would certainly be helpful."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: DesukaThe hand slammed into the monster, forcing it to skid back without moving its feet as it pushed back, forcing the fingers not to close in and grab it. The ice hand had the advantage in momentum, but that had been stopped short by the creature, which continued to push back. It was only a matter of time until it-OOC: I'm not sure if breaking the ice hand would count as destruction of property, so hopefully that sentence will end with 'broke' or 'snapped' or something lovely.

IC:Ankt

"Yeah... Hey, why exactly do the Followers of Makuta ask you why you fight? Do they think it makes them look cool or something? 'Cause it doesn't. It just makes them even more annoying."

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala Koro RuinsVerak let out a short bark of a laugh that was clearly audible over the sound of the rain and it's impact with their metal armor. "That's a very good point, brother," he said. " 'Why do you fight for such a hopeless cause, you fool! Join us, for the Makuta will destroy all, and you cannot stand against him!' " Verak imitated,waving his arms about and speaking in a comically deep voice. "And yet Makuta's followers are still alive today! At least, at the moment." He pointed to the burning village they were outside of, and the combat ensuing within.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Ic: Hiemalis had let go as soon as Kythera spun around, making her next moves grab nothing more than air; while her martial prowess was acceptable, it failed to take hold when the window was open. The Vortixx should have reached for his hand as soon as she felt it and used it as leverage, but instead she perhaps absentmindedly spun around, allowing Hiemalis to retract his arm before Kythera could make use of it. Stupid girl. Moreover, her attention seemed to be placed in his arm alone and in disabling it; she had not protected herself against the thin blade that even now was being thrust into her chest. Ooc: By my estimation, she is distracted, consumed with the delayed attempt for his arm, and I wouldn't think she can really evade something she hadn't expected.

OOC: Fair enough.IC: KytheraAs her hands reached nothing but air, Kythera knew there was something wrong. And only intense trained that kicked in at that moment saved her, and possible her life. With the reflexes and physical capabilities granted to her species, Kythera was just able to leap back.But it wasn't enough. She felt the cold, exotic blade cut through, not easily, as her armor offered some protection, her grey armor and into her chest, just below her neck. Luck, if she believed in such a thing, it seemed was the only thing that had saved the blade from cutting through her neck itself. Continuing on with her backward momentum, Kythera allowed it to carry her a ways back.The Toa's blade had cut a long, thin, gash in her armor, as well as into herself. The pain had yet to come, but Kythera knew it would come. Judging by limited amount of blood, the Ko-Toa's sword hadn't hit anything major, but it was beginning to hurt. Trying to ignore it for now Kythera lunged forward, her knife and pistol held ready, prepared to roll under, around, or even jump over, any blow the Toa of Ice may throw at her.She needed to end this fight. And she needed to end it soon.OOC: Hit taken, although, because I'd like to keep Kythera as a character, not as severely. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'm not sure if breaking the ice hand would count as destruction of property, so hopefully that sentence will end with 'broke' or 'snapped' or something lovely.
OOC: I don't see why that would, and that rule is taken far too seriously as it is. IC: Kethrye [Near the Hole in the Wall]~
The hand slammed into the monster, forcing it to skid back without moving its feet as it pushed back, forcing the fingers not to close in and grab it. The ice hand had the advantage in momentum, but that had been stopped short by the creature, which continued to push back. It was only a matter of time until it-
-shattered into a plethora of fragments that could be used to cool a drink on a blistering day, assuming you were willing to pick them out of the rubble.OOC: Ah, you think we'd would take a break from this and wait for everyone else to respond. It's always a bit odd when people have long, drawn out duels that none one else reacts to even if their characters are right there in front of it.