Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CadiasCadias began giggling. "You... you stole fish?" He burst out laughing, bending over from the laughter that bubbled up from inside him. "First... thing... you.... do.... is..... rob... a fish..... stall!" He gasped out, between bouts of laughter.IC: AntumStartled by the loud burst of noise from Cadias, I leapt back, stepping behind Vrana and peering at him. He seemed to be coughing quite violently. "Is.. is Cadias right? He sick?"

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk had followed silently for the last hour, breaking into the conversation only to humorously mention that "don't worry, there are plenty of females in the other villages too". Now that they had finally reached the lake, Madrihk was preparing to leave with Kethrye for Ta-Koro, though there was one thing he seemingly needed to do first."Look over there," he said, pointing at something in the distance, further down the shore of the lake. "Is that a house?"

Edited by Katuko

IC (Trakuda, lake Pala): Little bits of light flickered across Trakuda's mask as he stared, in awe, at the beauty of the lake. The sun seemed to dance across the surface of the water, nature in perfect harmony. Trakuda couldn't help but wonder how any evil could exist in such a place."Look over there," Madrihk said, pointing at something in the distance, further down the shore of the lake. "Is that a house?""Don't sound so surprised," Trakuda replied, "I wouldn't mind living here, personally." he added, in response to the confused stares of the others.

OOC: All righty then. I'll let you make the post about our encounter.IC: Alfon"I'm too tired to make popcorn...fruits and nuts would do the trick." Alfon sat down beside the lake and dipped his feet in, a cool pleasant sensation creeping up to his ankles appearing."Once we're all rested, let's start building this settlement. I'm actualy pretty excited to be part of building an entirely new village." Alfon unzipped his satchel and looked at the many rolls of electric-conducting wire he had in it. He was in charge to secure the settlement's perimeter with these but he'd need more."Guys, I've got another thing I'd like to add to the list of groceries: many more rolls of electric-conducting wire. Or a Toa of iron possibly."As Alfon waited for Vompran to make them their next meal, he remembered that he had a fishing rod with him. He took it, walked over to the laka's shore and threw the line."If I'm lucky, I could catch us a few fish."

OOC: I'll try to make a character in Ta that you can recruit.

IC:

(Ledzel)

"It is a house," replied the Toa. "Wonder who lives there?" Ledzel looks toward Madrhik. "Wait, you think there are females in the other Koros? Pick us up some," he jokes before looking toward the ground. It was mostly sand closer toward the lake, but farther away there was some fertile ground. "Perhaps we could grow some crops here?"-Mef Man

IC: AurixAurix frowned. "Surely, all paths will meet at one point! So, one of three things will probably happen. One, we end up at Le-Koro. Two, we end up at Onu-Koro. Three, we end up lost in the jungle, because this might not be a path! Simple!" His grin returned.IC: CadiasDespite Vrana's look, Cadias continued grinning, and muttered, "Robbed a fish stall. Heh."IC: Antum"Laughing... you not like this... laughing?" I could tell Vrana wasn't happy with Cadias... laughing, but I wasn't sure why.

IC (Madrihk)"I spoke with a female Toa of Ice, once," Madrihk said to Ledzel. "Two, in fact. Toa of Ice aren't all that social, though, so I haven't really seen them again."Actually, it's because they're dead, he thought to himself, remembering them as the guards of the trade caravan he once sacked and murdered. Toa though they were, they didn't stand a chance against a formal handshake... laced with poison. Too bad poison could be traced. That was how they caught him.Madrihk nodded towards the mysterious house."But enough of that. Let's check that place out. It's the only house I've ever seen this far away from the Koros, so most likely it belongs to someone else who doesn't like to be around people. Considering that we're going to make this place quite busy, we better tell him, her or them that they are getting some new neighbors."

IC: Alfon"I'm dead tired so if something jumps out and tries to tear us apart, I'm not going to be happy..." said Alfon as he set down his fishing rod by the shore and joined the group, sword and hand.OOC: I'll make a character as well which will be in Ta-Koro. I'll let you know who it is once I'm done creating him/her.

IC

(Ledzel)

Ledzel reaches the cottage first, cutlas now in hand. He still had it lowered, as to not pose a threat, but, as Alfon, he was tired of being attacked and wanted to be ready this time.He raps his saber on the door. "Little Gukko little Gukko, let me in," he says in a singing kind of voice. "Uh, is anyone home?" he asks, automaticlly feeling stupid for the story book reference.-Mef Man

OOC: The Fearless Leader got a Matoran inside, so I would say we should leave him to open the door. You waited not even 5 real-life minutes for someone to respond, TX. Give him a chance to get online, at least. :)IC (Ferrin)"I agree, we should set out to find him as soon as possible," Ferrin said. "I've got some experience with finding people hiding, though, and I suggest that we send a scout first. Le-Koro have plenty of skilled Gukko riders that can spot people in the jungle form high above. We shouldn't just set off into the jungle before narrowing down the search."

IC (Ferrin)"I will. I did mention I am in the trade business, right? Very profitable."EDIT: By the way, I've updated our profiles again. I stashed the infected Kakama in Alfon's inventory for the time being.

Edited by Katuko

IC(D): Urk...why can't I move?He noticed a new mark on the wall, where a burst of magnetism just missed his head."Hey...Inny. Mind to help a bit?""OI! OI! There is ta be no fightin' in this inn. Now, release ma friend 'ere, and we'll be havin' no trouble." The guard in the inn walked towards the two.