Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Tillian landed by the makeshift hospital that had been crafted in his absence. He had to activate his gravity feature to steal the Rahkshi's carcass back, and he was exhausted as he walked into the newly created camp."Hey!" yelled a Po-Matoran who tried to block him access. "Who do you think you are?"Tillian motioned exhaustedly towards the Rahkshi's body."I'm the one who killed the Vorahk," he said. The Po-Matoran almost tripped to let him get through. Setting it down, he walked towards the Vortixx he had been talking to before the attack, now asleep and fitted with a prosthetic. Turning to one of the doctors, he asked, "How is he?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The doctors noticed the Toa's entry. Obviously he had been allowed in my someone outside.One of the Matoran came up and answered the Toa's question with an encouraging smile, "Just fine. He'll once he's woken up, he'll just need to get used to his new leg and he'll be good to go." he turned back to a tablet he was holding, and walked over to another patient.The Toa of water looked over at Tillian, "Friend of his?" she asked, referring to Readra.

IC:"Something like that," Tillian said with an exhausted grin before he leaned back with a whimper of pain. The rib where the Rahkshi of Teleportation had hit him was almost surely cracked, and the adrenaline from the battle was starting to wear off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Tillian shook his head as the mattress was laid down on the ground."Really," he said, "I'm fine. I just took a hit while I was distracted with him."He pointed at the dead Rahkshi underneath Readra's bed. He had scooted it there as to avoid detection with it. He planned to bring it to the Turaga; perhaps Onewa would know what to do with it, or why it had come in the first place.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Yeah," Tillian said with another weak grin. "And it was the hardest thing I've ever done."He hadn't expected such a reaction, but now that he though about it, he was the first being to kill one of these things in living memory. That wasn't something people just forgot about.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Hoping that the bounty hunters didn't return too soon, Haitol left the tavern to briefly survey the damage. After slipping into an ally and taking off his cloak, he observed the damage. He felt this was the perfect time to increase his celebrity.Striding into his market, he walked up to the clearly shaken clerk. "Lecar, I need you to ship a wagon of medical supplies to the hospital, free from Kytorikk's.""Yes, Mr. Kytorikk."-/-Walking back to the pub, he couldn't help but smile at the carnage. Haitol was happy that his master, Makuta, was stepping up the war against the Matoran. He was content at the realization that eventually, he'd be rewarded for his service.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Blimey," came a voice from the bed. The Toa of Water looked over to see Readra had awoken. The Vortixx looked under his bed, then back at Tillian, "You surprise me, my friend. Look at me: I thought I knew how to fight." he joked. But in every joke there was a fraction of truth. Readra was slightly jealous of this Toa's achievement, but he would never admit it.The Vortixx slowly got out of bed and began to walk up and down the tent, stumbling frequently. It was like walking for the first time.

IC:Tillian's eyes narrowed at the sight of the Vortixx's prosthetic leg."Dude..." he said quietly. "I would have come for you after I finished the Rahkshi if I had known..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "It's- akk- it's alright. That Rahkshi of Heat Vision was a tough one. Destroyed all my weapons, too." he drew his only remaining sword, which had been cut in half, then put it away in it's sheath, "But I want to go on. This fight has only taught me that creatures like that must be stopped." he stopped hobbling around the room and looked up at Tillian, "Will you continue, too? To try and find out what's happening to the Chronicler's Company, and what these Rahkshi are after?"OOC: QUEST UNLOCKED

IC:"I was about to head to Onewa's hut to see if he might possibly know anything," said Tillian, standing up with a wince. "You interested in coming with me?"I hope so. I could use someone to trust at my back...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Tillian," the Toa of Gravity said, throwing the Rahkshi over his shoulder and putting the staff in a sheath over his back. "Tillian Juturna."He began to walk towards the exit of the camp in the direction of Onewa's hut.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Havon"Speaking of violence..." Havon muttered, annoyed that Laz was still bothering him and his friends. "A true leader, will always confide in his friends counsel, and make decisions wisely and intelligently. Being a leader isn't about control, it's about guiding, guiding others for the benefit of the everyone."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TegamTegam began to wander among th crowds, looking for his friends, and parts of Tangrua's roof. He managed to locate Havon and Virthee, and noiced that the two of them were all right.

Being a leader isn't about control, it's about guiding, guiding others for the benefit of the everyone."

"You have that right" Tegam intergected. "I have worked on a few toa teams before, and I have seen some preety horrible leaders. All they wanted was to control us and become a big hero or something" Edited by NStephenH

IC:Tillian shook both hands with a grin as he neared the exit of the camp."You know, we did pretty well out there, consider we went up against legendary creatures of darkness and-" he started, before he stepped outside and, for the first time, stopped concentrating on fighting for his life and looked at the damage done to the village. One of the great statues that had domineered over the city gates was on the ground in pieces, destroyed in his fight against the Rahkshi of Hunger. Countless Matoran bodies littered the streets, slowly dwindling in number as they were moved into huts to await burial. The city was a ghost town; aside from rescue workers and the bodies, Po-Koro's citizens were nowhere to be seen. It was the saddest sight Tillian had ever seen."...all."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: At Tyler Durden

"Hey!" yelled a Po-Matoran who tried to block him access. "Who do you think you are?"The Po-Matoran almost tripped to let him get through.

I think that this might be a violation of the rule against controling other peoples characters.Did ANYONE notice this post? It was at the bottom of page 76.

IC: Tangrua, Tegam, AmakavTangrua, Tegam, and Amakav saw the look on Dekuna's face, and sensing trouble, they grabbed their weapons off of the mounts on the wall, and followed him up the stairs. When they got to the surface, they saw rakshi everywhere. Tegam began to create a magnetic field to pull some of the armor off of the rakshi, but some of their armor was built specifically to resist the toa's magnetic pull. He managed to pull one of the rakshi's staffs out of its hands, and anothers leg armor. Tangrua ran twoards the rakshi's leg, and struck it in the weak joint. it fell to the ground.Amakav activated his mask of conecalment and charged into the hoard. As he slipped through the crowd, he stumbled over the head of a Rakshi of fear. Turning about, he noticed a rakshi of Teleportation standing behind Zealokan. Decloaking, he yelled "Z! Look out!" and shot a bolt of flame directly at the Rakshi's head.OOC: How many of them are there?

Also, the rakshi was already in a cave, in a house when you posed taking it.IC: Tegam"Has anybody seen my roof?" Tangrua called out.
OOC: The Po-Matoran isn't a character. It's an NPC I created for that post only...Not to mention, the second post you quoted didn't actually happen: Tillian was fighting the Rahkshi of Teleportation and had buried it underneath a hundred feet of sand before you made that post, and I highly doubt the Rahkshi would let you get close enough to it to pull off leg armor AND its staff.IC:Tillian stayed silent for a moment in respect for the dead and then turned towards Onewa's hut. In two and a half minutes, the group was there."Let me go inside alone first," he said quietly, walking up to the door. "I want to see if he's open to letting us in..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Renod DID tell Ardoku his name, did he not? It's easy to anticipate what happens after that...IC: Ardoku"What? Oh, yes, of course... I'd be delighted. Right now, I'm headed towards Po-koro bay, you see, I'm going to Le-wahi." Ardoku walked on, aware of the presence of threat, but in no way the quantity...

OOC: Oh o.k. sorry I assumed that you were still talking about Tangrua bacause of (see below quote). Thanks for the info about the post not happening.Tyler Duran:"Hey!" he yelled after the figure.OOC: NStephenH, that would be Tangrua.IC: Tangura"Hey, you whith the rakshi body, want to sell it for 200 Widgets?" Tangrua said to a Toa he passsed by on the street. "Meet me at my shop in an hour and I might buy it." He then noticed a Vortixx with the severed leg. "Wow, that's a fimsy prosthetic. What do you expect to do with that? Hobble around from a bed to a mess hall for the rest of your life? Come into my shop and I will sell you one which you can use to fight!" WIthout any reply, he bagan to measur the Vortixx's other leg, and then the length of the prosthetic. "This is much to short. It would never do..." He mumbled.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Readra was tempted to kick this being, but held back. He was trying to be a good guy now. Instead he chose the verbal diplomacy option, "I'm fine with my leg as it is, thank you. It was enough trauma to lose my leg in the first place, let alone get offered some rubbish overpriced one." he pulled his foot from under the sand, "Oh, and it isn't too short."

IC:Tillian tried hard not to laugh at the scavenger as he knocked the door to the Turaga's hut. It was a good thing he had the Rahskhi's body over his shoulder; otherwise the scavenger might just take it and run.Here's hoping he's in the charitable mood...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tangrua"I don't charge outrageous prices" Tangrua objected, but he backed off just the same. "And if you want to be able to do any fighting with that thing, you do. Trust me. Doctors may be good with wounds, but I know my prosthetics!" he said, holding up his own, before looking at the sundial mounted to his wrist. "Oh look at the time" he said, then dasked to his shop.Upon Tillian's knocking, the door to Tangrua's shop fell off of it's hinges. A sign behind the door said, "Gone scavenging, be back soon""My door!" Tangrua yelled, upon returning. "Just great, something else I have to fix!"

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: You know, I kind of pity Renod, he's trying what he can to put up an elaborate trap for Ardoku, while completely unaware of that he knows Renod's onto him...IC: ArdokuThe toa of plasma was completely aware that this was a trap. How ever, he couldn't give that fact away, so he needed to play along. He'd have to plan his escape, and quick...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: "At least it can heal injuries. And it will grant you visions."Tahuva frowned. Some visions were better left unseen...but he trusted the Matrix's power. "Very well. At least you have given me what you could." He raised his new blade, which glowed in the sunlight and dulled in the shadows."The blade is more powerful by day, but it is still exceptional in all circumstances. Unless you happen to be underwater!" He gave the kind of laugh old, wise men give, a dry laugh that still seemed to have feeling in it. "But the true gift is the Matrix. Power in combat can be gained by many means, but the powers of wisdom and healing cannot."Dervian looked at Argentum. "Targets. Things to destroy, then? Maybe he's trying to eliminate the Chronicler's Company. A few people, like Shohu, were talking about them..""Then we must seek a member out and tail him before he is attacked. When he is attacked, we defend him and take down his attackers.""It would be unwise to speak further of this. The Makuta is everywhere...the less is said about this plan, the less chance there is of him hearing it.""Agreed. And we should seek out the Island Liberation Squad. They may provide the extra firepower we need."OOC: That's actually one of my strategies..I hope it works.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, I might have Feldnok killed once his purpose is fulfilled. Sorry.IC: Feldnok"Oh, yeah, what? Coming!" called out the Skakdi, catching up to Renod. His head was in the clouds so he hadn't been paying much attention to the conversation. Although, he did catch most of the important things said.