Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Maik"Well now, maybe we should see who can handle things the best."Maik spoke up. "I'm not sure what you'd need us to do, but I've got some experience with boats. Maybe tasks should relate to that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: It was just insane.IC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Plateau):Turaga Lohkare finally reched the top of the plateau, after a long and troublesome climb. He had only recently witnessed the world explosing, or at least he thought he witnessed that. The spear of unlimited magic had been split into two again, and the pieces had fallen... somewhere. Lohkare had begun his climb long before that, about at the same time Stronin, Ussalaius and the others had. But, being old and weak, it had taken time.Lohkare looked out at the sea and the desert. He spotted Po-Koro in the distance."Po-Koro...", he breathed. He had not seen the village in a long time, for he had been dead. The life force of Trad had brought him back to life, and in some way, a part of Trad was now living in Lohkare.Lohkare looked down. There was no way he could get down safely."Hello?" he shouted. He was trapped.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Desdemona (Tactical Panda, Po-Wahi)"Alright, non-combat positions first," Desdemona yelled to the assorted crowd. "Can anyone here cook? Preferably well?"OOC: Aderia, love, that's your cue.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: RukkThere were certain times in live when Rukk almost believed in Mata Nui. This was one of those times. "Ehe, well. Funny you should mention it," He stepped up to offer his hand to the Toa of Plantlife, nodding at his toolbelt. From it hung all of his personal cooking implements. His large meat cleaver, a curved paring knife, a serrated bone knife, a small corkscew, and a larger-than necessary protosteel meat tenderizer which tended to come in handy in a scuffle. "If you're operating on a first come first serve basis, then I belive I'm your guy."OOC: Aha, thank you, Tyler dear, for that lovely cue. I'd be lost without you XP

Edited by Zosia Darr

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

OOC: :3IC: Desdemona (Tactical Panda, Po-Koro)Desdemona observed the muscular Vortixx for several seconds, looking him (and his arsenal) up and down before nodding once, her eyes displaying what may have been her impressed look."I believe so, as well. Get aboard. Welcome to the Panda."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

[in Character] - [Zarayna] - [Po Koro Dock]"Ah-Ah mean-I'll try."That was what Yekoms tried to say. Instead, a deep voice was heard coming from his mouth, saying: "I shall endeavor to do so, madam."Zarayna lowered his finger from where he had been pointing it at Yekoms."I can shut up any stuttering fool you'd like me do," he said dryly.

ooc: Katuko, you see my post on 194?

Darn, no, sorry. If I may make a suggestion: quote the post you are replying to, but erase everything but the "IC" part. That prevents clutter but still sends me a "someone has quoted your post" message, making it a lot easier to find replies in these crowded topics. :)IC: Mita (Inn)"Inspiration?" The Toa of Sonics sat up on the bed once more. "Never had a problem with that. It's an audience I lack. No one seems to care. But hey, since you're here and my head's not exploding anymore, let's try this."Mita grabbed her steel guitar, which was lying just besides the bed. She drew her fingers across the strings, trying a few notes."♪ ~ Hmmm... ~ ♪""Right, got something. Toa of Fire, black armor. War against shadow, with fire. Works as a song.""♪ ~ Jungle. Water. Shifting saaaands.Battle's. Raging. In these laaands.Blindside! Ambush! Turaga: gone!Darkness. Thinks that. It has wo-ooon!Searchin' the island's what our Toa now must do.Fighting off the Rahi: there were many, now there's few!The livin' shadow he should know that it'll be true, whoa-oh.There are heroes, there are villains, there is me.We'll live in shadow till we find our destiny.But one day the clouds will part and then we all will see, that...The island's gone to war!Yeah.The island's gone to war!Elements go flying at Rahkshi...Combustion, light up the sky!Think they're so safe in their tin cans...Get ready to fry!The island's gone to war!Yeah!The island's gone to WAR!The island's gone to WAR! ~ ♪"The Toa of Sonics felt much better now that she was back to writing songs at the spot. War songs could be very uplifting, too. Ironically enough, Mita had never been in a fight herself, but for any self-respecting bard, that was no obstacle to write a tune about it.OOC: Melody should be "Comin' For Your Tank", I'm totally plagiating here. :P

IC: Zauk(...) Suddenly remembering why they came to Po-Koro in the first place, the Toa of Lightning turned to the Miru wearing Po-Matoran. "You wouldn't of happen to see a Po-Toa come by here recently?" he asked, before realising there were probably a lot of Po-Toa in Po-Koro. "A traveler," he added, "Someone who's not from around here."

IC: Naru (Onewa's hut)Quietly, Naru borrowed an ability from a local Rahi with her Faxon, and used it in an attempt to sense objects that may lie somewhere on or under the sandy floor. No luck."Lot's of travelers here, Toa," the Po-Matoran said. "Between the pirates and Onewa's rescuers and the attack and the gang that ranby earlier, it's been hard to keep track of everyone. Some even slip past the gate with invisibility or teleportation, simply because they don't like being seen. Could be thieves and villains, or just tired travelers. Either way, all we can do is to keep a sharp eye out."The guard looked away from Zauk and towards the Turaga's stone desk. "Sometimes our eye is not sharp enough," he added solemnly.

IC: Rukk"I can shut up any stuttering fool you'd like me do," The dry remark floated into Rukk's audio receptors and he traced it back to the silver armored Toa that talked like an analysis. Po-Koro seemed to have an abundance of stuttering fools these days. "That's a useful trick to have up your sleeve," Rukk said to him. "If your services should ever be unavailable, I could just fry 'em up and serve them with Bula Juice," The Vortixx stood beside his new captain, pushing away the fact that he didn't know the first thing about life at sea away each time it came back to him. He was more than confident that he could learn on the fly. How different could it be? He scanned the other inhabitants milling about on the dock, trying to spy any composition. In the space of three hours, he'd lost one job, and found another. If there was any threat to his new position...his hand moved unconsciously to his serrated bone knife.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: MaikMaik glanced at Rukk while he waited for an answer. "I'd recommend grilling, not frying. If people are anything like fish, at least."IC: Kiera"Fair enough, then." Kiera grinned, and stretched. "Well, where we off to?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Desdemona (Tactical Panda, Po-Koro)"Keep blithering, and I'll let him test that theory for himself," she growled, clearly getting annoyed with this and checking the sun. There was one applicant, in particular, that she had been expecting and had not yet appeared...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: RukkThe Vortixx smiled to himself like there was some inside joke he had with himself, and asked Maik, "Well, do you know from personal experience?"

IC: [Hubertus]Despite the fact that the writer of this post claimed that he was dead, Hubertus was surprisingly not dead, even though he had been crushed by a giant rock. This was because it had squished him into the sand, and now he was attempting to pull himself out of the sand."Ow my arms. Ow my legs. Ow my head. I think I'm dead or something."

IC: MaikMaik smiled slightly. "With people, or fish? Never grilled a person, but I've grilled a fair amount of fish in my day."He glanced at Desdemona. "As I was saying, miss, I've served on several ships before. Usually as a supply gatherer, due to my fishing, but once as a ship's doctor. Of course, it involved less medical knowledge and more keeping the person alive long enough to make it to shore"He leaned forward, so only Desdemona could hear. he glanced at Zarayna. "I know you'll hear this, so keep your mouth shut."More quietly, "I'm also a Ga-Toa, ma'am. It's always good to have one aboard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf watched as Talin and Kiera decided on their planned destination.Should I follow along with them? Or try to find this "treasure" on my own? she thought, giving her head a small shake. Well, I don't even know what this treasure supposedly is, and with all the Toa hunting it too, the changes of my wrestling hold of it for long are slim. Might as well tack along wherever this group is going.

IC: Mita (Inn)

ooc: Like that? Also, wow. Thats song is pretty amazing.IC:LoJak sat on the chair, his mouth wide open as he listened in awe to Mita sing and play. Once she finished it took another few seconds to remember to close his mouth. "You're bloody brilliant, you know that? And I'm not just saying that to be polite or be a gentleman or anything- I've never heard any song as good as that, especially not that I helped inspire." LoJak realized that the pain in his head had also began to disappear. He wasn't sure why- the slightest sound had nearly made his mind explode before. It seemed that music had somehow, at least somewhat, cured the worst of his hangover. Either way, he was very thankful. And stirred. He suddenly had to the urge to go and fight Makuta, just like before! Well, perhaps after he trained up a bit, recoverd his skills, which reminded him..."Where'd you learn to play like that?" he asked Mita.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

ooc: Like that? Also, wow. Thats song is pretty amazing.

OOC: Yep, just like that. Got the notification immediately and could follow the quote link directly to your post. :)IC: Mita"Well, glad you liked it, it was just a quickie." Mita said, a bit bashful. This was the first time that she appeared to have a fan. "I learned to play through years of practice. It also helps that I'm a Toa of Sonics; we are more sensitive to sound and can thus train our ear for music more easily. Still, we're also kinda weak to sound, ironically enough. Our hearing is so sensitive it can't handle volume enough. That's why I have these." She gestured towards the padded cups on the sides of her Mahiki."Muffles loud noises so I can bear them," she explained. "Otherwise I couldn't perform loudly enough. I use my element to amplify and bend the sound I create. Which means I can also do this..."Mita drew her fingers across the strings, but this time the guitar did not act like a normal guitar. Instead, the sound was decidedly deeper, more like a beat. The Toa played another note, and this one shivered in the air like crackling electricity."Some might call it cheating," Mita laughed, "but when you're playing alone like me, it helps to be able to have different instruments. Plus, I don't use my elemental power for anything else at all. I'm just a traveling entertainer. Music is my life, really."

IC: Rynekk - Po-Koro"Well, I suppose that we're not the worst people for the job," Rynekk said, with an air of exasperation, "Now, when and where is this shindig being held."Shindig, ouch. Maybe he really needed to get out more. Who used the word 'shindig' anymore?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mita

IC: LoJak"I don't see how it's cheating - you're just using what you've got to your advantage. Any soldier on the battlefield know's that." LoJak remembered the good ol' days, when he used to be such a soldier. And when he none would question his honor or his reputation. After the last few months, and his unfortunate drinking problem which he had just cured, that was no longer necessarily true."Although I am a little sad to hear you use your elemental powers for music- I was hoping you might be able to teach me to play guitar, or some other instrument. I've tried in the past, but my fingers never could do what I wanted them to do. Though perhaps that was because I had a rather bad teacher."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: That was fun, but wow, I was wondering if mods would incinerate us or something.I don't mind a little auto-hitting as long as we win in the end.Later 'yall nice RPing with you.I.C. Ussalaius"Wow... That was easier than I hoped..." Ussalaius was teleported to Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

OOC: The whole conflict was pretty confusing... :PIC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Plateau):"I will try", Lohkare said and walked over to Hubertus. He began using the very weak elemental stone powers he still possessed to weaken the rock around Hubertus. Although very, very weak, the power did its job and Lohkare managed to pull Hubertus out of the rock."I'll say", Lohkare said. "How did you get into a position like that?"

IC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Plateau):"Strange. Someone must've carved that recently. When I came here... I don't know how long ago... the top of this plateau seemed impossible to reach."Lohkare began walking towards the part of the plateau Hubertus had shown."Let's get going. Once we're down... where are you headed?"

IC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Motara Desert):"That's funny. I should be dead myself, too. But I'm not. I doubt it's just about my willpower, though. More like the craziness of this world", Lohkare replied. "Mind if I tag along? I'm a bit confused about what I should do now. It's been a long time since I last walked among your kind."