Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Ghlist from Ko-Wahi. IC Ghlist - Po-Koro - Keeping Watch: The bone white being entered the Koro of stone, glaring down all those who looked at him with his pure black eyes (though it was hard to tell if they were eyes, or just dark sockets in his skull). He had been ordered by Vaarn to go to Po-Koro, and keep tabs on what was going on in it; he would have to travel back to Ko-Wahi to report anything, which was always a setback. OOC: He's open for interaction. -Ghlist

IC: Venator"'We're leaving'" he remarked as they crashed into the ground. "What a brilliant idea, and how may I ask, is it turning out for you? From my position, it has turned out terribly, but I can't see, maybe we just crashed in the koro? No, didn't think so."He could feel the heat blast pass by him as he placed back on his mask. But then he had an idea. Reaching out with his mask, he could the mechanics of one of the creatures. Now it was time to have some fun... Slowing the beast down, it was unable to move fast enough as Salamander attacked.Maybe working together would work better than each taking on one... though, working with a dragon was not something he would enjoy.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander was dimly aware of Venator's complaining as he continued to attack one of the Nui-Jaga. He had "defeated" it some time ago, but at this point only killing it in the most violent way possible would satisfy his anger. With a snarl, Salamander punched the head of the Rahi, the flames running up his arm making an odd tickling sensation. As the skull (or whatever amounted to one in a Nui-Jaga) caved in under the blow, he felt a rush of victory. He had always loved the feel of destroying his enemies, and killing them was no different."Sorry, what was that you said? Couldn't hear you over the sound of my awesome."

Lacertus

IC: Venator"That is not even proper grammar! Alteast speak properly, even if you do not act that way!"He snapped, wincing at the grotesque noises of the creature suffering a horrific fate at the hands of the dragon. He didn't know what exactly was going on, and he really didn't want to. He wouldn't even be surprised if the dragon started eating the helpless creature he had killed.And he had killed it with great violence. Something even Venator found horrific, and he had left the Toa code far in the past."If you are going to eat it... I would rather you warn me, so that I shall have time to brace my stomach."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander laughed at Venator's words, and that more than anything seemed to convince the remaining Nui-Jaga that fighting him was not worth it."Now you are starting to learn how to think of me. However, I don't eat these things. I'm not some wild animal that eats whatever it kills; I simply enjoy the hunt and the thrill of killing my prey. After that, I really couldn't care less."He began to walk away from the scene of the carnage, his body already yearning for sleep. It had been a long day, and he really wanted to end it. However, at this point he just wanted to get to Po-Koro as fast as possible."Let's go. No point stopping to rest if we are just going to be attacked again."

Lacertus

IC: VenatorThis sickened him, even worse than if it was killing for food. This was what he thought of as pure evil, twisted and corrupted to the point of being a monster. Dragons were bad, but this was no dragon, this was a sick and twisted being, a being worthy of the term demonic. What he had seen in the Toa before, had all seemed to melt away. It was as though Salamander was becoming a evil being right before his eyes. He had went from protecting from an evil being, to working with them. This was darkness, the Toa of fire was surrounded in it, and he was creating it himself. His actions... his choices... were turning him into something Makuta would find worthy of calling a son."You're no better than Utu... At least he killed quickly, without trying to cause pain. You're just a sad, twisted creature. It is a pity, you had the potential to be great, but you have thrown it away like a broken weapon. I don't even see why I bother... Your life is as worthless as how you see those of others. Let Mata Nui give you punishment as he sees fit, my blades are too good to be wasted on killing you."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander stopped in his tracks, a curious look upon his face."We are similar, he and I; of that there is no doubt. However, I don't actively seek out prey like he does. If anyone, or anything, seeks to pick a fight with me I will not cease hunting it until I've burned it into oblivion. Other than that, I simply wander around the land, just another Toa who has fallen from the path of justice. Call me what you will, but that won't change my identity. I am Salamander, a being born of flames and destruction. I have no delusions about who I am, and if you saw me as someone who could be redeemed you are the delusional one. I neither seek redemption, nor want it."He paused for a moment, wondering if he should continue speaking or just start walking again. He chose the latter, for it would mean a bed and hot food would be that much closer.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorThe Toa followed in silence. Keeping Salamander under control from his violence was gone from his mind. There was no trying to help the Toa of fire, there was nothing left to redeem, only the darkness that now engulfed the Toa. His was no better than Utu indeed, if not worse. Utu seemed to have at least a weak sense of honor. But this... Salamander was more of a Rahi than he was a being. He thought himself better than them, but he was not. There was no turning back from the dark path that Salamander had chosen. There was little choice left, Venator knew that letting him run free on the island would be the choice of a fool. He had hoped he could reach the Salamander he had seen in Ta-Wahi, but that being was burried under what seemed a shell of rage and hatred against everything. He knew he really had little choice, the day of justice was coming.He would have to kill Salamander...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Almost attacked Venator in this post, but decided that it'd be more fun to have half the island trying to kill me. :lol:That was not an invation to recruit half the island. Salamander no likey those odds.IC: SalamanderSalamander and Venator continued walking in silence for the next few hours, and the outline of Po-Koro slowly came into view just as the sun began to appear on the horizon.. The main gate was bustling with people trying to enter the market as soon as it opened, and the two Toa had to wait a while until the crowd had diminished and entry was possible.Salamander breathed deeply, enjoying the scents of food that wafted on the breeze. Po-Koro was a village of workers, and workers needed plenty of food. To a hungry traveller like Salamander, that was all the info he needed to think of Po-Koro as a paradise in an otherwise dull desert.

Lacertus

OOC: Yeah, Venator was going to try to kill him last post, but... I decided to wait.IC: VenatorVenator followed, still remaining quiet. The scent of food was strong, but he had learned how to control himself.Obviously, Salamander lacked any self controlOOC: Gah, my brain isn't working right now, meaning small post.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander turned and spoke to Venator, his voice carrying a trace of weariness from the past few days and his travels."I'm going to get a bite to eat and then find a place to get some rest. Since we made it to the village, can you please stop following me? It's rather like having a fly buzzing around your head; the more often you catch sight of it, the more you want to get rid of it."Despite the implications of his words, he spoke in a friendly voice.OOC: Yeah, back to nice!Salamander. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: Venator"This fly will not be leaving... for I am not a mere fly, unless that fly is a Nui-Rama, for I too have a nasty sting."He remarked coldly, not even trying to mask the threat he was threatening. He didn't see a point in trying to make it seem nice, it wasn't, and he wanted Salamander to know that. Trying to be nice was a long ways in the past. Nice wouldn't keep a monster under control. Only a sword would do that."You can eat and rest as you wish, but know this: I will not be leaving you alone, to kill others who deserve not to die."OOC: And grouchy Venator!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander "I thought we went over this already. I won't kill anyone who doesn't deserve to be killed. Anyway, I'm gonna go get a bit to eat now."He glance at Venator out of the corner of his eyes, a bitter expression across his face."Or do I need permission to do that much?"His voice was filled to the brim with sarcasm, and he was clearly mocking Venator. OOC: Bwah, my turn to not have anything to say... >_<

Lacertus

IC: Venator"Anyone who doesn't deserve to be killed, or anyone you think you won't get caught killing? I am not so sure whether you mean what you say, as the dark truth of your actions seem to speak for themselves. And you have already proven yourself to harm those who do not deserve the pain you inflict."Her expression was as cold as his element, a rough remark that served it's purpose, and did not mask the distaste he had for Salamander, but did not give away emotion. his dented mask staring back at Salamander. The bitterness was not lost on him, but he did not react."Yes, you do."He replied, ignoring the sarcasm of the Dragon. He didn't care if Salamander hated him or not, he had more important things to worry about, like how much damage Salamander could do to a Koro if left alone, the sheer Karzahni he could unleash upon the innocent villagers. He could not let that happen.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"Hmm... That's a shame, 'cause I'm not asking for permission."He activated his Kadin and shot into the air, quickly flying across the village. He landed in an alleyway, far from Venator's sight. Salamander exited the alleyway and found a bar where he could get some food. As he ordered a dish, Salamander eyed the other costumers. OOC: Salamander open for interaction.Except with Venator. :P

Lacertus

IC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel, Sen'anth of his tribe, walked through the dunes until he finally came upon the edun/city of Po-Koro. He was limping slightly, as a strange beast had attacked him as he walked, cutting into his leg. He had heard that there was a proficient doctor living here, who used less artificial means to heal his patients, and instead treated them with only what could come directly from the land...in other words, he treated his patients as a Mri treated their patients....Jan'antel walked into the city, reading the strange writing on the signs in the area. It was different from how he wrote, but he was trained to understand this language too. He saw that the hospital was farther back through the city, so he limped off in the direction it was.OOC: This one's for you, V-3. (Yes, I will still call you that. Even though you call yourself Zoma now.)

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Jan'antel:Limping up to the doors of the pretty much empty, tiny hospital, Jan'antel knocks once and hears nothing. Deciding that he would see what was inside, he opens the door and limps in, trying to find the office of the person who owns the place....After a few minutes of searching, Jan'antel came to find what he wanted, only to see the medic sleeping at a desk."Hello?" Jan'antel asks, a little quieter than he would normally speak. "Sorry to interrupt your nap, but may I please have some help here?"OOC: I'm assuming that Virthee is asleep at the hospital, seeing as you said he has next to nobody coming in there.

profiles i guess

IC - Kuyre - Blacksmith's Shop in FlashbackKuyre began to raise his eyebrows sympathetically, saying he could bring it down a bit because of her misfortune. Then she placed the money in his hand. He chuckled, realizing it had been a joke."Pleasure doing business with-"A Toa of ice came up. Apparently, Valria was part of a team. That was pretty cool. Although, he wasn't sure he could win her affections over this guy."Of course I'll go." he said, grinning.Reaching behind him, he grabbed a bow, a pack of arrows, and a sword.

IC: (Valria-Flashback)Valria grinned, and so did Selaria, Valria's smiles were infectious and although Alrin was a little worried to be honest felt a little threatened by the new guy the group continued to leave Po-Koro. The group had finally managed to scrounge up one more person before heading to Ga-Koro and to the other Koros after that. Unfortunately there was such happiness in this memory, she had remembered so much from it, that she had broken from from that state.Valria sobbed quietly, the two names running over her tongue, two men she had never quite chose between."Oh Mata Nui...I'm so sorry Alrin. I'm so sorry Kuyre, I wasn't strong enough." Her sobbing continued, though annoyingly she didn't know why for all she knew they could still be alive and in fact she didn't exactly remember their fates but she did remember a place, Kini-Nui.OOC: Okay so here's the deal we can either eliminate Ga-Koro from a place to travel to or we can go straight to Kini-Nui and then to the final place after that. Otherwise we can go to Ga-Koro and have more interactions and combat as well before heading to Kini Nui.Thank you KNI by the way, your posts were great. That should wrap it up for the flashback.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: I'm up for travelling to Ga, but if we'd like to go ahead and wrap it up; it's fine with me.

IC(Mef)

Mef tries to shake Valria out of the memories. No matter what Agni said; he couldn't take it. It seemed as if she were sobbing; and he couldn't stand seeing her in this condition."Come on, Val."-Mef Man

IC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel noticed something was wrong, though he was not quite sure what. He walked up to the supposedly-sleeping being and turned them over roughly, only to stare into a corroded, pitted mask and dead eyes. He then noticed something odd about the being itself-there were numerous small, dark protrusions all over its body, some looked about ready to burst. In fact, just as he thought about that, one did.He stepped back in disgust as one of the large blisters on the matoran's leg popped, spraying a sickly-grey colored pus-like substance over the floor. He stepped over the puddle of goop, then veiled himself and walked out, for he was not to look upon death. He then checked the sign on the door again...this wasn't even the doctor's apartment at all! It said "Doctor Needed," not "Doctor Here." Jan'antel cursed himself for a fool, then started limping towards the Turaga's hut, to tell him about this.OOC: Where exactly did you say you were, V-3?

profiles i guess

OOC: -bows- Magnificent doing business with you. Now, to dance around the fact that it might've affected both of them...IC - Kuyre - Streets; other side of town from Mef, Valria, and AgniThe Toa snapped awake. Where had that dream come from? Or was it a nightmare? Certainly something do happy was good, right? Or was it the fact that that was the day that heralded the worst years of his life? He found that he was in an alleyway. Sitting up against a wall. Blood on his knuckles showed he'd taken his anger out on something hard.Kuyre let his eyes droop, and he remember the rest of that adventure in hiccups.An evil being.Failure. Utter failure. Kuyre's failure to save his friends.Screaming. Terrible screaming. It took him awhile to realize it was own.A knife. Stabbing his shoulder and dragging down to his wrists. A sledgehammer. Horrible pain in his forehead.A vice. His knee bending so that his foot somehow touched the front of his thigh.He coldly remembered his torture. Something had changed in him that day. He too had been broken, but in a different way. He'd opened up like Pandora's box. Whoops, there went compassion. Love and joy followed it out. What was left was what he was now. Everything he had built up had been decimated. Why couldn't he have just died?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:FivaFiva slapped Virthee on the back. "Yo! Buddy! Wake up! What's wrong with you?" he asked. "Y U No respond to me?"MihaMiha headed to Po-Koro with the rest of the group, firing disks occasionally at the few Rahi that continued chasing them.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon, WraithHavon shook his head sadly, "No, either the villains hid him somewhere when we found them, or they lost track of Hafu as well, either way, we don't know where he is."Wraith listened to the on going conversation, Wraith desired to return to Mt. Ihu, but these people did help him, he owed it to them to at least stick around for a little while.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar