Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -"Well, we hadn't really had anything planed per say." Agate looked at her sister, who seemed to have fallen asleep. (OOC: Sorry Gravity. Had to bunny you slightly there. :P) "I mean, I'm sure my sis had something planned for tomorrow, but I don't want to wake her..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro Guard HQIC: The rebuilding was coming along nicely. Nothing had tried to fall on anybody's head and there had been few disturbances. At the moment, Kale was busy creating a metal gate that would be able to stand up to more then the last one could.OOC: Is the Fowardi even in Po-koro anymore? Cause I don't see an of the crew doing anything.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Matu)Matu was in the village at last. He saw a Matoran walk up to him. "Ecanax told me to give this to you." Matu read it. Here's what it said:Hello, Matu. I am afraid this is the last of me. I have gone to find and battle Makuta."What in the name of Mata-nui is he DOING? This is pretty much an invitation to get closer to death's door!"

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Top Hat Myrval/Aimlessly Wandering, Running into BauglirIC:

Myrval skipped merrily through the desert of Po-Wahi, ignoring the fact that his top hat was sliding down his face and his body was soaked in sweat. Or maybe it was the melting ice in his hat that was soaking him. He didn't know, he was just oddly joyful today. Maybe it was a twinge of madness peeking through his loose grip on sanity. After all, he had been aimlessly wondering the Wahi for a month, with only his own ice to melt into water and the desert creatures to eat. Or absorb. It was awkward, how beings had mouths and yet they ate through their palms.He chuckled, twirling his cane about between his fingers. The old Surprise was getting... well, old. He'd probably need to replace it soon, because the screwing apparatus was getting very close to be stripped. He took good care of it, of course, but if he had to whip it out for battle he couldn't spare a moment.With a shrug, he skipped some more - right off a cliff. He tumbled down the sheer face of rock, creating many rather painful noises. When he finally came to a stop, it was because he bowled over another being. Dusting himself off, Top Hat offered his hand while saying, "Terribly sorry, dear sir. I failed to see where I was going, and off the cliff I went! Good thing it was only a dozen bio or so. Oh! I apologize, I apologized before introducing myself! But should I apologize for making an apology about something for which I really am apologetic? Ah! Cruel etiquette, being such a confusing facet of civilization! Well, my name is Myrval. Nicknamed "Top Hat" Myrval, feel free to refer to me by either. Now that that's through, might I have your name, chap?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC-Bauglir:Bauglir had forced Myrval to stand back up, after the clumsy Toa had run into him. He glared down, his dreadful face obscured in the shadows of his mask. "Your name first," he growled. "If you'd take time to read your histories you'd know mine." Bauglir studied the Toa inquisitively-the insanity, lurking behind the gates of his mind, slowly taking hold, small...The thought passed through the dark being's thoughts that this small man might be the perfect intstrument for what he needed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Top Hat Myrval/Speaking with BauglirIC:

"Oh! Yes, I've seen a drawing of you! Oh, what is your name. Is it... Reiftan? No, no, that was an old friend of mine... Sauron? That souds ri - no, no, it isn't. Hmm... Oh! Boggler... Bauleer... Bauglir! One of the original toa! I'm not sure whether to be honored, horrified, or some other emotion. Well, you know what I mean, right old chap?" rambled Top Hat, somehow having pulled the right name from memory.Not giving Bauglir a moment to respond, he said, "So! I dearly apologize for crashing into you! Is there anything I could do for you, oh great Bauglir? Make some water, fetch a maha to play ball, anything?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC-Bauglir:Bauglir looked down at Myrval, knowing and yet not knowing how he knew that name. In his dark majesty he seemed to tower over the being, as numerous, vile thoughts flowed through his mind. The full might of his gaze fell upon the Toa beneath him, yet in his insanity Myrval did not quake in fear or mumble in terror.Bauglir stood in thought, for barely a moment. The being was small, seemingly, in power and stature, and yet that would help him in his task yet more. The Toa styled himself mannered, in Bauglir's thought, though the being would make no statement on that. Yet that would help the Toa yet more with the task."Very well," the Fe-Toa said, his voice seeming to grow greater. "This task I charge you with-gathering information. Learn of the plans of the Turaga, deceive others, gain their trust, and find their wants, their dreams. I task you to bring back all you learn to me...and quickly."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Top Hat Myrval/Speaking with BauglirIC:

"Sorry, I don't know any turaga! Hmm... this girl named Nirtha that I know like bula juice so much, she had to go to the hospital. Drank too much of it," Top Hat responded, smirking at the memory, "However, I don't think you want to know about my friends... What, exactly, do you want me to do? You weren't exactly clear, aside from turaga, and I don't know any of them."