Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxThe young Toa grabbed out his crystal scope and shot a few rounds at the skakdi and then ran off to the Koro. He had to warn the Koro of the danger about to happen.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Kun:Kun and Xare were headed off to Ga-Koro, though their land route would take them somewhere close by the Nui-Jaga nest. As they were walking that way, they noticed a Toa, sprinting back to the Koro. Kun pulled out his katana, sticking it in the path of the other."What's your problem?" He asked curtly, his sword at Zacax's neck.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZykeZyke ducked, avoiding most of the rounds but taking one to the shoulder. Aside from the pain, it didn't interfere with his running ability too much. In any case, he needed to find medical help, and fast. He looked across the canyon and saw Zacax joined by others. He had to get out of there quickly.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"invade you hadn't noticed we have a problem," he said pointing at the swarm of Jaga coming towards them, "I'm going to warn the Koro,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Kun:"No need," Kun said. He activated his Pakari, stepping out towards the swarm of Nui-Jaga. There were about thirty or so of them-daunting for most Toa, but not one as fast as Kun could be, and most of the Nui-Jaga were young anyways.He stepped out, bladestaff outstretched as he blasted fire at the first few Nui-Jaga, blasting away their masks before he ran into the group of them, bladestaff spinning about, knocking their masks away left and right, taking a few of them out rather quickly."I think the Koro's prospects are looking rather good right now," Xare commented to Zacax. "You can go chase that Skakdi over there, if you want," the Toa of Ice said, gesturing to the running Zyke.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"I'd rather not," he said, "if you must know he and I took out the big ones before he back stabbed me, I almost feel into that swarm and then I could have died," "so who are you two?"

IC-Xare:"Nobody truly important," Xare said as Kun continued to take out most of the Nui-Jaga. "And really, if he manages to get medical attention he'll just come back with a vengeance. Skakdi aren't dogs to lie cowering on the ground once you've beaten them, they're beings fully capable of thought." Xare smiled slightly."As I'm certain you noticed."

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxHe chuckled a bit but then remembered..."he is heading for my boat!!! It has all my weapons and supplies on it!" He dashed off running towards the skakdi with his shotgun ready pointed towards the mercenary.

IC: Zyke When he was at a narrower point in the canyon, Zyke leaped across, now sprinting northeast, still clutching his shoulder. He looked back to see Zacax in hot pursuit and fired a shot from his spike launcher. Needless to say, it wasn't very accurate, but right about now Zyke would do all he could to get to the boat.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Is Zacax a Skakdi, Vortixx, or Toa? If he's a Toa, he shouldn't have a pistol or a shotgun unless he killed a Vortixx/Skakdi to get them.IC-Xare:Xare looked to Kun, who was fighting against the last few Nui-Jaga-most of the others had been de-masked and ran off. Boredly, he ran off after Zacax.When he saw the boat, he held out his hand-ice was generated, expanding, pushing the boat out far enough that none of them could easily reach out, before Xare took all of that ice, reforming it around the boat to lock it in place so that it wouldn't move, even if either of the others had managed to get to it.Xare then threw up an ice shard, the spike being deflected as he drew his katana.OOC: The boat is, currently, inaccessible.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax He kept running towards where his boat was, ready for the skakdi if he made it there first.OOC: Zacax is a Toa, and all his weapons have either been stolen or fogred, he does however have a fire cutlass and a gun blade.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zyke"Oh, Karz..." Zyke muttered. Now he had two toa after him and he couldn't reach the boat. He loaded another spike and fired again, then opened his cloak and looked in. He only had two jars of the chemical left. It probably didn't matter too much, though, as he could create more as he saw fit. He took one of the jars and threw it behind him, a huge ball of green flame erupting in its wake. That should've occupied them long enough for him to escape.

67tlbk.png

IC: ZacaxThe Toa saw his boat frozen as e reached the boat and Skakdi and took notice of the Toa of ice. He pulled or his for cutlass and charged at TE skakdi, but jumpe back as he explosion happened. He went around the flames and kept going towards the Skakdi, with murder on his mind. Though as a Toa, it would be against the code, however this guy nearly killed him.

Edited by Zacax

IC-Xare:Xare turned, noticing Kun coming after him. His brother quickly figured out what was happening as Xare raised an ice wall between the Toa and Skakdi, to prevent them from attacking each other any more."Enough of this madness," he said. "Speak, don't do battle. What is there to be gained by killing each other?"

profiles i guess

IC: ZykeHowever, Zacax was charging at nothing as the explosion had masked Zyke's escape to a nearby system of caves. He made sure he was deep enough within the cave so that he wouldn't be noticed before pouring water over his gunshot wound with his canteen. He rested his head against the cave wall, panting.

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"He backstabbed me! He left me for dead, and now he is log gone no thanks to you!" he said putting up his sword and walking back to his boat, "in case you hadn't notice, I'm. It a Toa of ice like you, we can't all be calm,"

IC-Xare:Xare looked about for the Skakdi, wondering where he was."...Odd," he said. Then he turned to Zacax. "Control yourself," he said admonishingly. "There is nothing to be gained from this. So what if he backstabbed you? Will killing him make it better? Wounding him? I doubt it. Revenge is a pointless pursuit, so drop that which is on your mind."He then turned, looking about for the Skakdi. "How odd," he said again."Not really," Kun said. He motioned to footprints in the sand, leading away towards a small rock formation. "Not just that, but his heat signature is somewhere near here. Seems underground, though. There might be caves." That said, Xare charged off to find Zyke, while Xare stayed back with Zacax.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax Zacax made it back to his boat and saw it was frozen....he turned back to the Toa of ice and yelled, "WHY THE KARZAHNI WOULD YOU FREEZE UP MY BOAT?!?!??"

Edited by Zacax

IC-Xare:"Make sure that your little friend couldn't make off with it, of course," Xare said calmly.Kun, however, had found the entrance to the caves. He walked in, using flame to give him light."Show yourself, you bloody coward!" He roared, katana in hand.

profiles i guess

IC: ZacaxHe sighed and started to melt the ice with his fire powers. He turned to TE Toa of ice, "so what were you and your companion doing before you encountered me and the Jaga?"

IC-Xare:"I have no specific idea as to what my brother was doing," Xare said, giving a half-truth. "I, however, was gathering information within the Koro."Kun closed his eyes, allowing his sense of the heat around him to show him where the Skakdi was moving. He put out the small flame he had made, before running further through the cave, straight for Zyke.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"oh please," he said pulling boat back to him, "you know it, I can tell by your voice, what are you hiding?"

IC: Mita
IC: LoJak"Listen in on people?" LoJak whispered incredulously. Keeping his voice low, he continued "My my. Looks like you're both bard and spy. Next time I try to tell a secret with you around, remind me not too, will you?" LoJak followed Mita out the door of the pub in the Po-Wahi daylight. It was bright, and he had to cover his eyes to stop from being blinded. "Shall we head to the marketplace, or the Guard's Quarters?" he asked Mita.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC-Xare:"What I hide is not for your ears to hear, young one," Xare said sternly. "Though I have not lied to you."Kun rolled his eyes, using his senses to find an off passage that looped back around. He quickly ran through it, coming up past the Skakdi. He then lit a quick flame, shielding his eyes though momentarily blinding Zyke.Once the Skakdi's vision returned, he would see a katana at his neck, wreathed in flame.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"not for my ears eh?" he repeated, "how so?" he asked readying the boat to leave.

OOC: Remember to capitalize your sentences if you want people to take you seriously. That includes the beginning of anything within quotation marks, as well. Use my posts for an example.IC-Xare:"Not for your ears because it was not your business, that is all," Xare said. "Curiosity is a wonderful tool, but you cannot expect its thirst to easily be satisfied."Kun nodded."I know. Now, you're going to get medical help for that shoulder wound. After, of course," Kun said, forcing the Skakdi backwards for a moment, "I disarm you."He quickly turned the Skakdi about, his deft hands withdrawing any and all weapons and dropping them to the side."And put you out," he said, swinging the pommel end of his sword at the back of Zyke's skull.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Kun:Kun looked at the Skakdi, monitoring his breathing. Not even enough, or light enough, for somebody who was unconscious. He almost laughed."Nice try," he said, launching a kick to the Skakdi's head, this time to make sure he would be knocked unconscious.

profiles i guess

IC: LoJak
IC: MitaMita tapped the cup covering the right side of her Kanohi Matatu. "These things keep sound out in order to protect my sensitive hearing. Taking it off and applying a bit of my elemental power, I can hear basically everything going on in the area, for better or worse. Tends to give me a headache rather quickly, though."The Toa of Sonics looked around the run-down village. Po-Koro was just sand and rock to begin with, but the recent turmoil hadn't done the place any favors. A few Matoran were scurrying around, some Mahi picked the ground, in the middle of the square a Toa of Plasma was waving around for some reason, and by the gate there seemed to be some ruckus too. Otherwise, even the desert looked more adventurous than the village.OOC: Fanixe, ignore the Toa of Plasma because she's my character too and she has little to do; but any other players: there's a bounty being called out. :P

IC-Kun:Kun nodded."Better," he said after a moment. He put all the Skakdi's weapons into his bag, before one-handedly picking Zyke up thanks to his mask. He should have just used that to knock the Skakdi out, but too much of a possibility he could have killed him."I'm going to drop this guy off with the guard," he said, quickly running back to the Koro. He nodded at the guards, before dropping Zyke into a cell, and storing the weapons in an impound locker. The guards had just finished locking up the cell when he came out."Be careful with him," Kun cautioned, before turning to leave. "Although, don't hold him too long. Maybe a day or two, then let him out. Make sure he pays a stiff fine."Kun then left, leisurely walking back to his brother.

profiles i guess

IC: Mita
IC: LoJak LoJak tried to be quiet while Mita listened to the noise all around Po-Wahi. He found it incredible that a Toa could do such a thing, considering all he could do was make some flames. After a minute or so he whispered in the quietest voice he could "Hear anything yet? Maybe some exploration people are going on, or a battle against Makuta?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: ZykeZyke awoke to find himself in a cell with a patched-up arm. He wasn't surprised, though, as he had been in this situation before."So," he said to the guard stationed outside his cell, "how long I got?""Couple days," the guard replied, "and a fine."Zyke relaxed and laid down on his bed. He could handle a few days in here. It wasn't as bad as the last time he had been imprisoned.

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax"Well I'm heading off to Ga-Koro," he said getting on his boat, "t'Take a little break, and also see if I can fid any work,"