Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Alrighty.IC: KytheraThe Vortixx, although not what another one of her species would consider 'tall', was noticably taller then your average Toa, so it wasn't much for her to keep up with Tupua.As they rounded the dune, the enterance to Onu-Wahi became visible. The ground was begining to take on a more earthen quality to it, with the amount of sand noticably decreasing.OOC: EDIT: you ninja. :PTosp, Kythera, and Tupua to Onu-Wahi.IC: Tirra"DESUKA!""HELLOOOOO?"Tirra was noticably louder then one would expect someone with a six inch tall body would be. Some might thing it was useless, calling her friend's name in the middle of a busy Koro, but the miniature Toa of Cyclone knew better. Desuka was a De-Toa, so he wouldn't have any trouble hearing her.Hopefully.Although she would never admit it, Tirra was slightly worried about the Toa of Sonics, not having seen him since he was stabbed."DESUKA!"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Oh noes! :oIC: TirraAs Wotz said, despite Tirra's best efforts, the miniature Toa couldn't find the De-Toa. She huffed, and sat down on an empty bottle, letting out her anger/frustration on the being who almost stepped on her.Needless to say, there were a few broken bones and a bit of blood. Getting smacked with a staff of any size at Toa-level strength hurt. A lot.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroThe Toa shrugged, "Well, supposedly he took on an actual Rahkshi...and won. I guess that's something that makes people remember you."Rynekk raised an eyebrow at a sudden idea popping into his head."I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I don't think I ever actually caught your name..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: ZacaxZacax drive the boat onto the coast of Po-Wahi, they were far from the village, and near t was the cars to where the Nui Jaga lie, "Ready Zyke?" he asked the Skakdi while cocking his shotgun and his magnums, and he also grabbed a Crystal Scope, which was an ice-type sniper rifle, normally he didn't use it, but it shot sharp, thin crystals that could go a distance of around a good half mile or so.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC Katis pushed at the air, sending Voi and his comrades (for want of a better word) flying. She at the same time sent all pebbles surrounding Soulgain at him, continuously and (hopefully) painfully.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC:Katis dropped her bow and arrow. Special circumstances, she mused, needed special moves. She twisted her hand around on the same patch of air repetitively. A dry wind snaked around Soulgain and she twisted her hands more intensely. A cyclone formed around him, spinning him around.OOC: Yay for Skulduggery Pleasant for giving me unoriginal ideas!

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC-Kun:Kun waited impatiently as his brother spoke with several villagers, attempting to gain information as to the Pirate's location. He growled as Xare moved from one villager to another, confirming what he had heard."Can we be off?" He nearly yelled. "We've heard from three different villagers, one of them a guard, that Odhran's ship was last seen heading to the North of the island." His brother looked at him, surprised."I thought you had already gone off that way," Xare said. "I'm just getting more information. Did you know that Tillian Juturna is getting married?" Xare laughed as his brother quickly turned, running to the north."I have no idea who Tillian even is," the Toa of Ice said, turning back to the Toa he was speaking with.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:OdhránThe Pirate's ship was indeed heading north. But Odhrán was not aboard it. Odhrán was resting on a rocky cliff, which was located next to the ocean. It was easily accessible from the Koro, and was the quickest way to scout out the northern part of the ocean.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kun:Kun slowed once he was outside the village, looking about. There was a Toa of Air on a cliff near the village, and there was slightly visible a medium-sized ship moving along, passing on out of sight quickly enough. Kun's eyes narrowed, and he walked up towards the cliff."Hello," he said sociably. "Having a nice day?" He kept his hands away from his weapons, not wishing to alarm this Toa...though he already felt he had found his target.

profiles i guess

IC:Odhrán"Oh hello there!" Odhrán said, slowly getting up. "I was just watching all my treasure float away, where it will be sunk, so nobody can find it." He shook his head. "But I'm sure you aren't interested in that. Did you need something?"

IC-Kun:"Yes, in fact," Kun said, watching the pirate carefully. "I'm looking for somebody by the name of Odhrán, would you happen to know him, per chance?"OOC: Wondering if I'll bury the body with his swords, or if I'll take the swords but leave the body...hmm...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Kun:"Why, yes, I do," Kun said, sitting next to the pirate. "I'm afraid it's a knife meant for battle and not utility use, but it'll do." He pulled out one of the Tanto, handing it to the Toa of Air."And I had a job offer for this Odhrán, if he was interested. Do you think you might be able to direct him to me?"

profiles i guess

IC:OdhránThe Toa took the knife, and carved out two slices. He bit into one, and handed Kun the other. "Don't worry, it's unripe. It won't explode unless provoked." The two sat in silence for a moment, Kun waiting for Odhrán's answer. Then the silence was broken by Odhrán's voice. "Alright, here's the deal. I'm Odhrán, and you're here to kill me. I'd rather not fight until I finish this fruit. Do you mind if we postpone our fight until then?"

OOC: You realize unripe Madu are the more volatile ones? At least, according to BS01. xDIC-Kun:"Not at all," Kun said. "I've always been a proponent of giving an enemy a last meal, no matter what happens." He started eating the fruit, boredly."If you don't mind my asking, why exactly are you up for death? I know that you're a pirate, yes, but I understand that you are supposed to have rather amiable relations with the Turaga and the villages. Seems like you're the sort of person one might wish to keep alive."

profiles i guess

IC:Odhrán"Well let's see..." Odhrán said tapping his chin in thought. "I've angered both the crew of the Infernavika and the Agonio, I'm not getting along with the villages as well as most think, and I angered some random Po-Matoran by putting slime in their left boot last Wednesday." He listed each point on a finger. "I'd say that at least one of them got angry and hired you." The Pirate took a large bite out of the fruit in his hand.

IC:Odhrán"Oh I don't care." The Toa laughed. "What would I do with the info? Haunt him?" Odhrán smiled. "Everybody knows that ghosts don't exist in this universe. And even if they did, why would I waste my time haunting whoever hired you?"

IC-Kun:"There's always the possibility I might fail, however slim," Kun said. He watched silently as the Pirate finished the last of the fruit and stood, a grim expression upon his face as he drew his Katana."Let's get this over with," he growled.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:OdhránThe Toa stood, drawing his swords. "Oh, by the way, when you kill me, feel free to take my swords." He chuckled. "They're some pretty darn good ones." He waited for Kun to make the first move.

IC-Kun:"Thank you for the gift," Kun said. He adopted a wide stance, his Katana held low. He made one quick pass by his opponent, testing his style and form. Good, but not quite perfect. He was trained, certainly, though it looked as though he didn't use that training too much. It could be an act, however.Kun took a stop forward, launching a quick power strike towards his enemy's head with a loud yell.

profiles i guess

IC:OdhránAs Kun stepped forward, he felt his gears slowing, his speed slowing so that it seemed like he was fighting underwater. Odhrán however, seemed to moving faster than a normal Toa, dodging Kun's strike and nicking the bottom of his arm before the Fire Toa could react. Odhrán leapt away, and put himself in the normal fighting stance. "You're fast, but I'm faster. If you actually want to beat me, you'll have to find a way around that."

IC-Kun:"Of course," Kun said. He activated his Pakari, the extra strength allowing him to fight against the Pirate's mask and come back close to his normal speed, before he gestured to where the Toa of Air was standing, by the juices of the Madu on the ground."I would look out," he said, before a small flame passed over to the volatile juices. A fireball erupted from them from what components of the juice had evaporated into the air, momentarily distracting the Pirate and allowing Kun to launch a quick slash with his Katana, before grabbing the earlier-used Tanto and throwing it at Odhran's foot.

profiles i guess

IC: Zacax"Their best is near Po-Koro, we go to Po-Koro, and go south, we should be there at the caves by Dusk, make camp, and plan our attack," he said walking to the village, which was several miles away.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC:Alright, I can't figure out how that works... How does increasing your strength fight against your own body rebelling against you?IC:OdhránThe Pirate manipulated the wind to blow the Tanto away from his foot. "Now how did you manage to counteract my mask power?" The Pirate asked. "Unless you have a partner that came with you that has the same mask power as I."