BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

Yeah, the medic is the issue, isn't it? ;)

yeeeep. :P

All I gotta say...

I have no idea what has been going on. =P

Same here, as Blade lied to me.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 6:The end is nigh.

The Shadowed One stood in his hut, looking outside into the village. They had demanded the blood of MaliceGhost.

The Shadowed One also wanted that, but for a completely different reason. Thok had betrayed the Hunters, and no one lives to tell the tale. The Shadowed One clenched his fists, and walked outside, bringing up his guise as a Matoran. He stood at the edge of the crowd, waiting for Malice’s death.

“Today, I bring to you...the end of the Hunters!” Ehks shouted to the crowd. Half of the crowd cheered. The other half sighed. Malice-or Thok-stood atop the platform, hands bound, a rope draped around his neck.

“Today, we spill the blood of the final Hunter!”

Another cheer went up.

“Today...The Shadowed One can die!”

The Shadowed One blinked. He had forgotten about that. The fact all of his other hunters had perished meant that he was alone. He had no one to protect him.

And the Rahkshi knew that.

Teridax and his final Rahkshi turned to look at TSO, each with a horrible grin on their face. The Shadowed One suddenly felt very, very scared.

Malice smiled at TSO as well, and yelled to the crowd, “Yes, if it wasn’t for me, the Hunters may have won! I betrayed them! Why side with the losers, when you can be with the winners? I can say that I at least died for the winning-”

His words were cut off as his neck snapped. The body of Thok sat, suspended by his neck, in the center of town, a reminder for no one to cross the Shadowed One.

A shame that it was almost over, though.

MaliceGhost (Dark hunter) Lynched

“Now...to find the staff.” Ehks whispered. He had to get it, he had to bring everyone back to life...it wouldn’t feel right to leave the poor villagers of Island #2 to rot for all of time. It wouldn’t feel right.

Ehks sat on the platform, flipping a coin aimlessly, waiting for the sun to fall.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Malice we would have won if you didn't turncoat.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Also I stole the staff earlier and made Ehks an extra staff. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

iunno

i'd elect chro

but

this game isn't over yet

i may just take the one DH vote for who to kill and run with it (as TSO told Burn he can use his two votes) so

yeah

i actually might have the scene up today

(i need some snow filler)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian