BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

But the Hunters won't stand for that :P

Yeah, but they can't exactly contradict him without painting a target on themselves... =P

Anyway, do as you like, Ferdinand. No mere votes can remove my soul so far from the world of the living as to render it stranded beyond the veil of death! My will is indomitable, and try as you might, I cannot be kept from guiding my side to victory!

- :burnmad:

I just noticed Lhik has been almost completely silent. COME BACK LHIK :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Um.. Taka... Yeah i vote taka (has no bloody idea what is going on and as such randomly votes)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day...something: Something accomplished.

With only one suspect list, there wasn’t much excitement in the village for blood. And, even though a double hanging almost occurred, the needed vote switch came far too late. It was time to lynch Onarax, also known as commander Viral.

Ehks stood in the center of town, the crowd before him. As per usual, Onarax stood directly in front of Ehks, ready for execution.

“You ready for death?”

Onarax sighed, and looked at Ehks. “Just get it over with.”

“Gladly.”

A shot rang through the center of town, and Onarax fell over, a bullet in his heart.

Onarax (Brotherhood Villager) lynched

The Brotherhood members let out a collective “Aw man!” whereas the Hunter village cheered. They at least got something done. Ehks looked at the crowd, and then realized something.

“Wait, where is my Staff?”

Night roles, send PMs in now!

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ehks, we stole your staff and I had nothing to do in the Orchestration of this, neither did the DH Secret Role :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )