BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

No it wasn't. I know you're a DH villager. X explained that I was a Brotherhood role and I was killed, and you said "horray justice" or something. :/

... unless you were trying to get people to kill you, of course.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You cant defect. :P

You always win with what side you were on.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

RG is right.

I tried helping the Mafia in one game.

I died at the end, but I still say I won in that case :P

but officially yeah i lost in that game

ALL PMs RECEIVED, SCENE SHOULD BE UP LATER TONIGHT

WE GONNA HAVE A PARTY OF DEATH, BABY

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Night 2: A secret kept is a secret earned

The sun finally sunk below the horizon. Everyone went to bed, hoping and praying they would not die that night, hoping that they wouldn’t wake up and find their friends dead, hoping that the Mafias would kill each other.

Those hopes were dashed for one poor, poor matoran.

Ibrow, or Jim as we will now refer to him as, sat on the foot of his bed. It was a tiring day, trying to stop a hexahanging. But he couldn’t sleep for some reason. He just couldn’t sleep.

Jim had no idea why.

He sat there, kicking his feet, wishing he could actually feel exhausted. But it was all for naught. Nothing he did made him tired. He just sat there, kicking his feet, until a knock came to his door.

Common sense told him to not open the door, that it was the Mafia coming to kill him, but his curiosity overrode his common sense. He stood up, and opened the door. A matoran stood there, directly in front of him, holding a knife. With a few swift stabs, Jim had died. The killer looked upon his corpse, and left out a soft, evil laugh. It felt good after all. Maybe he didn’t need to think about why it was wrong to kill. It felt good.

iBrow/Tex (Dark Hunter Villager) Killed by Dark Hunter Secret Role

The strange Matoran retreated into the distance, back to their home. No one was any wiser.

Except Ehks, of course.

The host appeared next to poor Jim’s corpse, and he tsk’d. “The secret role killed his own villager...shame.”

Ehks sighed, and attempted to use the staff to teleport Jim’s corpse to the Divided Corpse heap. Instead, though, a blizzard blew through his house.

“Oh come on! I didn’t want a blizzard!”

The blizzard swept away Jim’s corpse, and sent it far, far away. Along with a lot of snow, too.

“...Well, I guess I’m going to have to tell everyone that he died and make up a suspect list.”

---

The streets were completely dark, no light whatsoever. An environment perfect for two conflicting Mafia to duke it out.

And so it was.

A party of Rahkshi-a Rahkshi of Plasma, Rahi Control, Molecular Disruption, and Chain Lightning. They marched down the street, led by Teridax himself. He had had enough with this game.

It was time to kill the Dark Hunters, once and for all.

On the opposite end of the same street, the Shadow One lead a party of his three Dark Hunters, one of which was Thok. The other two stayed behind Thok and TSO, and kept marching.

The two parties met, once again, in the middle part of the street. Teridax and The Shadowed One stared each other down.

Teridax pointed at the Dark Hunters. “Kill them, my sons.”

“Destroy the Rahkshi!” The Shadowed one cried out to his Hunters.

And so, a horribly vicious battle was fought. Teridax and his rahkshi of Molecular Disruption were locked together in combat with The Shadowed One, attempting to overwhelm the leader of the Hunters by sheer force. The other Rahkshi were all fighting other Hunters, all equally matched.

All but one pairing.

The Rahkshi of Plasma who had killed Xaeraz was against the Dark Hunter Prototype, and Prototype was winning. The Hunter ripped the poor Rahkshi apart, limb by limb, and even ripped out his spine in an act of revenge for killing Xaeraz, one of their villagers. The dead, mutilated, and spineless Pulse would have bled, but an empty suit of armor has no blood to bleed.

Pulse (Rahkshi) killed by Dark Hunters

The fight subsided, a complete draw, other than Pulse’s death. The groups begrudgingly separated, and went to their homes. Ehks walked to where Pulse had died, and dragged the dead Rahkshi to the Divided Corpse Heap. No more chances with the Staff for non-lethal things.

---

The sun arose, and the Matoran awakened. They proceeded to the center of town, where Ehks stood.

“Hello everyone, today we have only two victims.” He grumbled. It was a tiring night, after all, being in a blizzard and then dragging a heavy Rahkshi through the streets.

“Tex, iBrow, Jim, whatever, was killed last night, but a blizzard swept his body away. Suspects for his death are:

Norik of Gielnor, who, according to his upstairs roomate the ghost of Xaeraz, wasn’t in his house right when the sun set.

MaliceGhost, whose name sound suspicious.

Commander Viral, who is in possession of a very shiny and clean shiv.

Man of Miracles, capable of miracles. Like making blizzards. I hate blizzards now.

Pupwa21, because...he doesn’t like bronies?”

Ehks sighed, and continued.

“And, of course, a Rahkshi died in an epic struggle against the Hunters last night. Suspected Hunters are:

Null, who used to be named Blade but decided to change his name to Null.

Protalgif, because he was possesed by Makuta at one point.

Toa Kranan, who tried one of Xaeraz’s spine milkshakes one day.

-JL-, who once was a Zamboni, and may not have enjoyed it and might want revenge.

Voxumo, who is currently trapped in a box with a fox.”

Ehks sat down, and looked at the crowd. “Go on, vote, I’ll kill them, don’t worry.”

Voting ends Tuesday at 8:30 EST. SO VOTE GUYS!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I vote Constructman and JL. Also dont vote Pupwa, he gave us a reason to not vote him. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

You right I don't like Bronys. Because one of them harassed me over the fact I'm not a Brony.

One rotten egg doesn't spoil the entire box.

I botched the words, but I hope you get what I mean. Why the heck would I care about what you like? So long as you don't bash me about my interests.

And huh... I'm going to take a little bit longer to think...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Round 1

Punished Snake, who was found with a rusty knife in his house! - innocent of this murder

Burnmad, who wasn’t in his house right after the sun set! (guilty) (dead)

The Otter, who oddly enough was found in the house this morning, looking at the bodies! - innocent of this murder

Man of Miracles, who is known to cause miracles! - innocent of this murder?

Shadowvezon1, who looked at Chro funny the other day!” (dead)

Ehks paused for a moment.

“Oh, and here are the suspects for Xaeraz’s murder:

Gravity, who was found with a pet Rahi that disappeared the other day! (dead)

Tyler Durden, who was found with The Otter looking at the corpses this morning! (dead)

Sinclair, who at one time looked sinister! - innocent of this murder

Pulse, who was found drinking one of Xaeraz’s milkshakes the other day! (dead; guilty)

Rahkshi Guurahk, whose name makes him kinda suspicious!” - innocent of this murder

Round 2

Norik of Gielnor, who, according to his upstairs roomate the ghost of Xaeraz, wasn’t in his house right when the sun set. (same as Burn)

MaliceGhost, whose name sound suspicious. (same as RG?)

Commander Viral, who is in possession of a very shiny and clean shiv.

Man of Miracles, capable of miracles. Like making blizzards. I hate blizzards now. >> was not guilty last round...

Pupwa21, because...he doesn’t like bronies?”

Ehks sighed, and continued.

“And, of course, a Rahkshi died in an epic struggle against the Hunters last night. Suspected Hunters are:

Null, who used to be named Blade but decided to change his name to Null.

Protalgif, because he was possesed by Makuta at one point.

Toa Kranan, who tried one of Xaeraz’s spine milkshakes one day. (same as Pulse)

-JL-, who once was a Zamboni, and may not have enjoyed it and might want revenge. - just noting that the revenge would make sense if he killed me, but it doesn't appear that he did...

Voxumo, who is currently trapped in a box with a fox.”

Please take note of the highlighted similarities, which might mean something or might mean nothing.

Too late, he's shut out the words of every brony or MLP fan in general, regardless of their word, as evidenced by his lack of response.

There isn't any bandwagon just yet, so back to logic for me!

EDIT: Ninja'd, but his lack of a direct response means the same thing. Totally not dodging the subject and accepting the fact that not every brony is a facist psychopath.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Keep in mind, though, that there's still a secret DH role, and they won't lose until that role dies, too.

(i may edit rules on that role if all mafians die so we won't be here for months, though. i don't want this to last too long)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Keep in mind, though, that there's still a secret DH role, and they won't lose until that role dies, too.

(i may edit rules on that role if all mafians die so we won't be here for months, though. i don't want this to last too long)

Well, if we lynched everyone in the suspect list for my killing, secret role dies.

Secret role, please contact me for your daily serving of Insta-Guidance.

- :burnmad:

I know the identities of at least two of your fellow Hunters (not counting RG) and am on my way to tracking down at least one more.

Be afraid, Burnmad.

Bet one is False :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png