Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Tanuka sighed. "I know, I know, I just don't feel that special." She paused to think for a bit."Well I WAS the one who opened the vault. No one else knew how to read the inscription." She giggling thinking about the Maha. "And I DID chuck that Maha. And I DID fight off those slavers."Tanuka scratched her head. "I don't know. They seemed to know it was coming. The fact that the Marines trusted him to lead them into the clutches of death and back out again with their lives is kind of inspiring. I mean... you have to wonder how he handles that kind of burden. They're entrusting their very lives to his decisions. How do you think he really feels about that?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen and Thama:"Though he does not show it, I have no doubt that he worries a great deal about his unit. They're his friends that he has been entrusted to lead and protect. Beneath that confident exterior and do-anything attitude, I'm sure Kalama privately worries a great deal about them all. At the same time, he puts that aside when facing other people. A military life isn't for everyone, and it takes a lot to be a commander of a unit, but we need to remember that even without being a part of the military or having to lead a group we can still be just as good. In fact, you could make a case that going alone is just as bad as not being in a group, because at least you have people that will support you when you need to. If you're on your own, you have nobody to check with to confirm your actions are right, nbody to confess your feelings to. I've been a hermit once, it was spent being paranoid and relying on myself. I'm glad I'm not in that situation anymore."Nen quickly drew his sword and swung back, deflecting the blow away and pushing Xibre away from him. He readied himself for any follow-up attacks from the matoran.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"Wow. Nen really did a lot for you if you feel that way. How did you two meet and end up lost in Po-Wahi?" Tanuka asked curious.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: JL, CyraxJL: You sure you're not evil?=====Cyrax simply ignored the comment. She turned towards Tanuka.Cyrax: He worries, but he knows what to do. He plans everything the moment he sees what everything looks like. And if it doesn't work? Sometimes...he just improvises. And the last thing he has which most people don't have is luck.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kamaehu and Ara'kas had moved slightly back to watch Xibre and Nen fight more clearly. "What do you think?" Asked Kamaehu, pointing to Xibre.Ara'kas shook her head. "I'd have to see more. The feint was a nice trick, but I'll probably have go and show them how it's really done afterwards. Wait a second, you're trying to get me to teach this bunch how to swordfight." Kamaehu only smiled, deigning to stay silent.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC Nen:Nen moved to block the head strike that wasn't actually coming. However, being of above average height even for a toa, Xibre had to reach higher than a usual neck attack, giving Nen enough warning to dodge back. "You're pretty good at offense," Nen remarked. "Let's test your defensive skills." He made a quick stab to the chest before flicking the blade into an upwards slash.IC Thama:Thama chuckled. "It wasn't quite the life-changing event that it sounds like. I had just participated in stopping the toa of magnetism that tried to kill Macku when I sensed the presence of Kalence. I took off, making it to Po-Wahi before he caught up. I fared well in the following battle, but I was taken by surprise by Harynthia and nearly killed. And then I felt the earth move to cover me and take me down to safety. Nen created a small cave that let us hide from my old teammates. Apparently he was there for most of it but was hiding with his mask. 'Didn't want to interfere' or some such. After the fight, we talked and he told me about his work doing good for people. At that point I realized that this could be my second chance to help the people of the island and make up for my old team. And Nen's such a nice person, even if he is kind of... out there at times. Going from being a hermit alone to traveling with a super friendly guy who is always being a bit of an optimist was a very nice change. As for getting lost in Po-Wahi later on, we tried to cut across the desert to a nearby path, missed it, couldn't find the old path, wandered over a series of dunes, anded up on what should have been the other side of the paths without having actually crossed them... It was a bit of a mess, but with another person there it was bearable."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

"Is Nen really that special to you or are you two just friends?" Tanuka asked. "He sounds like Lei in a way. I've never seen her truly upset except for once when her mother died... we lost a lot of good friends, sisters, and mothers during the Second Great Tarakava Raid. It was probably the worst of the three."

IC Thama:"I can't imagine the pain that it must be to lose someone like that. I mean, back when I was a matoran and many people in the village were captured by the nui rama and made to work in their hive, even controlling our guardian Lewa... It was not pleasant. As for me and Nen, we're friends. Close friends and comrades who have a connection, but friends nonetheless. It's not like Cyrax and JL where they probably just fight and argue to cover it up. I don't even know JL and it still seems pretty obvious."OOC: At this point I must venture off to do some real world things but I will be on later tonight. I'm not sure how many of you will but this has been a lovely character development afternoon/evening from where I'm at.

IC: As the team trotted towards the gates, Sulov reviewed his orders. It was something he always did before leaving the village.The wedge formation was one typically used in offense by armed forces. But Koskium was not orthodox. If his squad charged in such a formation, they'd not be able to plow through enemy forces on as large a front.So Sulov had adapted it. He found the wedge to be useful when travelling into unknown tunnels and modified it to further this use. The tips of this wedge were Uskey and Rubigo; as such, they were minesweepers. Uskey tanked attacks that could otherwise cause casualties with his shield while Rubigo could keep enemies at a distance with his poleaxes (said weapons could not be swung anywhere else in the formation save the points). The two on the flanks-Tarnok and Gavarm-had weaponry more suited to closer combat, which suited their more choked position due to the width of the wedge at that point. And the commander was in center back for vision of all combatants save those behind him.The apparent weakness of the formation was obvious-what if someone did get behind the commander? But that was one of the things the wedge protected very well against. Combining the darkness-piercing sight of the five matoran meant that the formation had almost 180 degrees of night vision...And the repeating crossbows could fire in those degrees with great accuracy. Even the commander could shoot in between those around him while he could still observe much of others beyond the formation.Due to these traits combined, an ambush would be hard-pressed to get past the wedge (not to mention many other kinds of attack). Koskium believed that such a defense would prevent the mysterious murderer from escaping while ensuring the safety of his squadron against whatever the 'beast'...Or 'beasts', as he was loath to rule out the possibility of the foe being lone...Had in store. If they stayed in formation and did not attempt close combat before he had figured out what this being was, the team would most likely be sucessful no matter the odds.If..."7th!"The pulse of sound sliced Sulov Koskium's pondering in twain. He blinked dully.The Ussalry guards at the gate gave the three-finger Ussalry salute. They gave the group grim grins as it trotted out.The commander saluted back with vigor. His nose inhaled deeply, readying for what was now to come. And-again-Muv echoed the sound."Canterr! Follo ze trackz!," he cried. Then Koskium spurred Muv forwards into the second-fastest gait.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: *shrugs* Questions are a good thing. They make you think.IC: "They do seem to be in denial about it. We've had our share of problems in Ga-Koro. But I think the Raids were the worst we've had it. Did you ever take care of your..." Tanuka hesitated to say it. "Former friends? Are you worried they come after you again?"

OOC: Mef, sorry for not explaining this previously. But I'm using horse gaits for this. Therefore, I'd like it if you could do the same so we don't get mixed up...I really am not sure if you mean Gavarm is literally trotting.For reference-horse gaits are set like this in order of speed, excluding gaits unique to one type of horse alone: Walk-Trot-Canter-Gallop.IC: Sulov caught on to the fact that Gavarm's ussal was not moving as fast as his pretty quickly. The commander frowned and repeated: "Canterr, Gafarm."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC Thama:Making Tanuka was following her, Thama walked over to Whenua's hut and knocked once more on the door, waiting for a response.

IC:Whenua had only just returned to his hut when another knock interrupted him from sitting down. The Turaga sighed to himself, and made his way over to the door. He opened it."Yes, sister?" he inquired.

test2.png

OOC: I got it.IC: Tanuka turned to see the diminutive Turaga of Earth open the door. She bowed quickly. "Greetings Whenua! I am Tanuka of Ga-Koro. I hope you're not too busy. Er... are you busy?" She asked.

IC: GarmeThe Matoran decided to start eating one of the Rahi now, she was a little hungry.And the creature, whatever it was, was as good as ever... it was almost addicting...It made her wonder what was in the stuff...IC: Chronn"Very interesting, good work on your part, I must admit."I walked over, the thought of a murder by sound was interesting... I felt the need to get into this one myself, not just leave it to my employee. But, this could be a good training lesson."Now, what do you think should be the next step in investigating?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Arkrak]"It seems as if the body was carried here," said Arkrak. "This means that we'll have to find out who carried the body, and which way the murderer went. There are small traces of footprints here, and a bit more here."He gestured to the street."It seems as if he ran to the doorway, dropped off the body and ran off in the opposite direction."

IC: Chronn"Excellent deduction, but I can see that for myself easily. My question was what you think should be done next to investigate... And I expect an answer."I remarked with cold authority, clearly I knew I was in charge of this investigation, and forcing him to think fast would likely make him a useful tool in investigations.IC: Garme"Sure, I will."She agreed, continuing to eat away at her own half. She wasn't the fastest eater, actually taking the time to chew well. She knew enough about the hazards of chokingto death to not really take chances like that. She liked taking risks when there was great danger, not while eating."Ever wonder what's in this stuff... and why it is so... addictive?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Thama:"It is important that we speak to you wise turaga, if you are not busy," Thama said, also bowing.IC Nen: "Two sharp objects? Interesting," Nen commented, pushing his sword against Xibre's and rotating around him to keep away from his knife.

IC Nen:Nen blocked with his own sword, before grabbing the Xibre's dager hand to keep it away while he sent a kick at Xibre's shins.IC Thama:"It really is a matter of great importence," Thama said, relieved that the turaga was free. She leaned in closer before whispering, "You see, sir, we need to talk to you about Taipu."

IC: [Fragarach]Fragarach's mask activated, surprising him as he exited his body, which collapsed, the uppercut missing by the tiniest of lengths. He stared at his body, before back to his hands, which seemed spiritual. His time as a spirit quickly ended, and he ended up returning to his body, before grabbing his lance and stabbing upwards.

IC: Garme"Maybe they add some addictive substance to it, like nicotine... are there food regulation laws in Onu-Koro?"She asked, not feeling hungry anymore. She had eating just a little under half, ans she couldn't eat any more."Here Sav, I'm done with it. I couldn't eat more if I wanted to."She offered him the Rahi on a stick,IC: Chronn"Close, very close. But who is often the main witness?"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles