Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sory I was late to respond, I missed your last post.IC: Matatu used his mask to telepost in front of Quoribay. He shot a large blast of air at Quoribay, at the same time rushing foward at the matoran.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Quoribay was knocked a few yards back from the air blast, but he was able to throw the madu cabolo he was holding at the ground infront of matatu mid-flight. When it hit, the explosion blocked any view of Quoribay (Who was running for his life over the bridge and towards the Le-koro Tunnel) from Zyke or Matatu.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Matatu was temporarily unable to see because of the explosion. When the smoke cleared, he saw a matoran running toward the Le-Koro tunnel. "He's a fool to go into Le-Koro with a Toa of Air chasing him." Matatu thought to himself. He then began running after Quoribay.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Quoribay continued running while snatching a few handfuls of madu cabolo from various street vendors. Thank Mata Nui I'm underground, Quoribay thought with a smirk.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Quoribay had seen matatu do this so many times that he slid beneath matatu's legs like clockwork and continued running.

IC: Matatu chased after Quoribay, slightly angry that Quoribay had gotten past him in the same way again.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Quoribay continued running, but using the spare bandages he had to begin wrapping most of the cabolo's together or in long strips.

IC: Matatu teleported about 10 feet in front of Quoribay, and blocked his path, making sure to have his legs close enough together to prevent Quoribay from sliding through.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Malthaitann trudged along the "Le-Koro Highway", as locals called it, scuffing the cold tunnel floor as he aimlessly made his way. No where to go, no where to be, nothing but a forsaken piece of rock. The solemn Skakdi thought, sighing as he continued toward Le-Wahi. He didn't pass by many, most not even looking his way as he made it down the dark, shadow-filled tunnel.Heh, Once you've been to one spot in a Wahi, you've seen it all. Karz, I gotta get outta here, off this lowly island.OOC: Malthaitann to Le-Wahi

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:The space between Quoribay and matatu gave Quoribay enough time to cartwheel to matatu's left and continue running without losing much speed. He continued tieing the cabolos

IC: Zyke"Never leave a Toa to do a Skakdi's job..." Zyke muttered under his breath. He aimed his gun at one of the fruit under Quoribay's arm, but decided against it as the Matoran was wanted alive. He did, however, level it on the Matoran's knee. If his calculations were correct, the projectile would arc over and hit him about mid-shin. The barrel of the gun unleashed an explosion of green flame and the spike hurtled towards Quoribay.

67tlbk.png

IC:A flash of light and a noise came from behind Quoribay, and he turned around -shocked- while the spike grazed past his leg. He realized the skadki was firing at him! He continued running, but now in a zig-zag pattern so as to avoid being hit. But after every 10-or-so meters, he would slightly limp. He could see the le-koro tunnel getting closer....

IC: ZykeZyke swore under his breath, noticing that he had missed. Soon, he caught up with the Matoran and pulled one of his axes from under his cloak. "Lovely day to get taken to the Po-Koro guard, isn't it?" he mocked, pushing forward with his legs and leaping low. He aimed to catch Quoribay by the legs and tackle the Matoran to the ground.

67tlbk.png

IC:Quoribay, who was now more alert after Zyke's first attack, noticed Zyke leaping for him, so Quoribay jump-rolled out of the way. As he ran, He raised a spare madu cabolo in one hand and threatened, "Don''t do that again unless you want us both to be cremated!". The Le-koro tunnel was close...

Edited by Bulik

IC: ZykeZyke stood back up."Fine," he said, "I won't do that again..."He flipped forwards, landing in front of Quoribay and bringing both of his axes to bear. He had seen this Matoran's agility before, and wasn't about to let him speed past. His stance was such that if Quoribay tried to cartwheel in either direction, he would meet a rather sharp tomahawk blade, and there was not enough space in between Zyke's legs to slide through.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC:Quoribay did a series of backflips, putting some distance between the two, and put away his bundles of cabolo in his pack, and unsheathed one dirk (still holding one cabolo in his other hand). He began to half-sidestep and half-run in a wide circle around the skadki, trying to get past him without direct confrontation, but still staying alert as ever incase the skadki attacked.

Edited by Bulik

IC:Even though Zyke could run fast, that wouldn't help much as Quoribay backflipped again, but this time, during the second backflip, Quoribay threw the cabolo he was holding, and it hit the ground about 1 1/2 feet infront of Zyke. Quoribay backflipped through the open window of a nearby building as the bomb went off. He jumped out a window on the other side of the house a second later and he ran towards the le-koro tunnel, which wasn't too far away.

Edited by Bulik

IC:Quoribay took the bundles of madu-cabolo in one arm, the other holding his dirk incase Zyke attacked again.OOC: last chance:

IC: Matatu teleported in front of Quoribay, shooting a massive blast of air at the matoran.OOC: @TNG: Hantak did massage his feet, look through the last page.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Oh. Sorry.IC: "Ah. That's better." He let Hantak massage his feet for a good 20 minutes. "There we go." He got up. "Let's keep moving." He walked. "By the way. You smell terrible. Next time we get to Ga-Wahi, you're taking a bath!" Strange people on this island...I am above them!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak stopped muttering after being slapped by Nemesis, and kept walking, He was going to obey Nemesis, at least for now.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "If that's the case, why didn't you sign your name to the writing?", asked Hantak. "And what do you want me to aid you in?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET