Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The toa’s response was slow in coming, but it came with more assurance. “You’re right of course. It’s all in my head why I can’t defend the koro, but that will take time to overcome. How is this, then? I shall come out of retirement, starting tomorrow when I will accompany you to Po-koro. Then, at least, if things go wrong, even as my heart says they must, I shall not be able to cause as much destruction out in the open wilderness as here in these crowded tunnels. Should your errand prove a success, we shall know that I return with Mata Nui’s blessing. If not, I shall return to the mines with a clear conscience, knowing I was never destined to be a hero.” By the end of his speech, Banua’s eyes had regained some of their former fire, their steely purpose. Here was Vade, a matoran, a member of the community who had suffered his lapse, and he still wanted him back, in spite of the danger. His heartlight flashed stronger at the thought of a concrete chance of redemption; another mission after all these years. OOC: That's all completely negociable if you don't want to go though. On the other hand, it might be fun :)

IC: Vade considered Banua's offer. If Banua did come, the convoy would have a lot more protection. If not, a medium-sized rahi attack might finish the convoy off. The answer began to be obvious. "Yes, that is a good idea," he said. "Thank you."

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC: "No, thank you, Vade" replied the toa. “You helped me to see the truth. As they say, 'the earth cannot be deceived, so go to an onu-matoran for truth'”. Retreating to the back room, Banua retrieved his old toa tools - a mid-sized shield and a long, barb-ended staff, which he tossed into the air and caught, smiling. He tried the move again, but then dropped it on his foot. Embarrassed, he picked it up again and turned to the matoran. “Ah well. I guess I could use some practise – I don’t want to do that tomorrow. What time will you leave tomorrow?”

ppg2.png

IC: "We're leaving at half-past Nine O' Clock tomorrow," replied Vade. "The meeting place is at the entrance to the Po-Koro Highway. We won't be too hard to spot, there will be three medium-sized Ussal Carts to transport ourselves and the goods."

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC: Agni nodded to Valria. "Whenua is wise. Very wise. Even if he does not know how to unlock your past, he will certainly have some valuable advice to give."The Toa of fire knew in his heart that this was the Whenua he remembered, but that had been before the Mata had vanished, before he had become a Toa and so many others had arrived. Like Jaller and Vakama, it was likely the Turaga of Earth was in over his mask in helping everywhere at once. What would he, or could he do, to help a simple Toa with Amnesia. The Toa of fire felt his hope slipping away, but maintained a casual smile on the outside.Maybe this was a hopeless quest after all, doomed to fail before it really began. He'd come along out of a desire to help but how would he do that. Holding Valria's hand? Keeping pickpockets off of her while she wandered around in her own thoughts, trying to open a locked door that might better stay shut...Stop.What in Karzhani are you thinking?! the Toa's conscience shouted at him. You've been gone for a mere two days and you want to quit.Agni looked around the bar, frowning.That Toa of gravity has been through much, much worse then you have ever been, yet here she is, trying to find answers and the one who did this to her.The Toa of fire shook his head. What was he thinking indeed. He remembered having thoughts like this a lot back when he was still a Matoran. Stuck in Ta-Koro, threatened by Rahi and the very Island they lived on, he had been wishing for a way to somehow make things better. Joining the Guard had been the only option back then and he had signed up without hesitation. But it hadn't changed a lot of how life seemed, except the work was harder, the days dragged on longer and he was more tired in the evenings...unless he had night-duty.But then he had become a Toa. He walked in Tahu's footsteps. And Tahu, he knew, never would've quit. The Toa of fire took his water-filled mug and emptied it in one long sip. He knocked on the table twice. "Well, what are we waiting for then. Let's go and visit Whenua."He stood up and walked over to the bar, paying the widgets for the water from his leather belt-pouch. Valria had gotten up as well and was waiting by the door for him. The two Toa stepped back out onto the streets of Onu-Koro and began walking towards the Turaga's hut.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: The Turaga seemed to be taking a brief brake from all the day to day issues and advising. He turned to see two Toa. One was a female Toa of Gravity that much was obvious but she was so frail for a Toa, he strained to remember her, she seemed familiar enough. No...could it be, there's no way it could be here. "Are you by any chance Toa Valria?" The Turaga asked, as he walked forward with his staff and leaned inward inspecting the two Toa. "I-I-I am T-T-Toa V-V-Valria." She stuttered, her remember her name and she knew his of course, but she didn't remember meeting him, Karz she didn't remember meeting anyone she remember so far. It was all surface knowledge. OOC: Don't know if you want Whenua to remember Agni? Have him ask a few question, before I do the exposition on what happened in Onu-Koro.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Agni was not listening as Valria was talking to Whenua. Was he mistaken or did he just see Joske and Wiremu?Then his mind processed what the Turaga had just said. "It seems, you have already met with Toa Valria." the Toa of fire addressed the elder. Whenua let his eyes drift form the Toa of gravity to him. Agni bowed his head respectfully. "It has been long since we have last met, Turaga. I was but a Matoran back then."At first it seemed like the Turaga was frowning. The Whenua raised his eyebrows and chuckled softly."If it is your assumption that I have forgotten you, Toa Agni, you are gravely mistaken. Despite all the grand things discussed among the Turaga, your transformation has not gone unnoticed. Please, come on inside. I sense you have come to ask me questions, but whatever they may be, nothing of importance should be discussed on a doorstep."The Turaga turned around and mentioned to them to follow him into his hut. Agni had duck under the doorway to not bump his head. The elder's home had the same feel to it as the rest of the Koro maybe even more so, very homey. Tall as they were, it would probably be best to sit instead of crookedly standing. Agni sat down on the ground and crossed his legs, Valria doing the same.Whenua turned to look at her. "Now, what is it that is burdening you?"

IC: "I'm s-s-sorry but I don't remember meeting you Turaga." She sighed. "I've lost m-my memory, everything..except v-v-very basic knowledge."Oh dear, amnesia? That is an issue, so you're telling me you don't remember traveling through her with what was the start of a Toa team, a goofy Toa of Ice named Alrin, and a serious Toa of Earth, known as Mervik.""Yes, I-I don't remember even being here, well bits and pieces." She said, even now straining to remember their encounter, she felt so rude not remembering her last meeting. Turaga Whenua walked over to Agni, whispering something."Be careful, even now I can sense her mental and emotional state, it is not hard. Be careful with her, her mind needs to sort through the information, especially what I am about to tell you both." Whenua whispered."How about I tell the two of you what exactly happened last time you were here, which was quite a while back ago." He replied, as he walking around thinking on the memories."You're team had come here recruiting other Toa, in fact you yourself had lived here, and were a matoran at some point. Mervik, your leader came here looking to see if they was any other Toa, that he might find. You got along well with trickster Toa of Ice, Alrin. Unfortunately neither could I spare Toa or even have knowledge of other Toa looking to help." He paused for a second, thinking on the words, Whenua usually looked to the past for answers, and for Valria she needed them, it was like she lost her whole identity."So the three of you set out to Po-Koro. Mervik seemed pretty clear that Kini-Nui was your final destination. Remember to keep following these memories, don't strain to look for them. Let them come naturally, I worry now what it might do if did remember it all once."Valria sat stunned, some much information to digest, so much information that she previously had, and all of it had been lost to her, lost because of Telric. She shivered at the name. She was still silent as she thought over it, her mind rearranging and putting the pieces into place.

Edited by The Mask

IC: Kirgon He waved his hands in front of Jokar and Mero, standing on his bag of disks. "Hey, anyone in there?" They had been silent for a few moments. Well, so had he, but that wasn't the point.

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon and Mero: "Maybe. I don't know what that awkward silence was all about..." he said, growing up a short tree next to him, he plucked a few fruits off of it, tossing one to Mero, and putting the rest but one in his bag, he then began to eat the fruit. Problem, Kirgon? Jokar thought, the image of a wrinkled white face appearing in his mind. -Jokar

IC: Kirgon Kirgon smirked slightly. He had a feeling Jokar was doing this just to annoy him. "Oh, you can make fruit? Wow." The final part was pure sarcasm. Then, a non-sharpened disk struck the fruit, and knocked the fruit from Jokar's hand.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: "Not just fruit, my good... 'sir'," he said, growing a vine which snuck up around Kirgon's leg, and yanked the Matoran backwards, pulling him to the ground. "I can make trees," he said, a sapling tree springing up nearby, "vines," suddenly a small circle of vines was growing next to the Toa, "any kind of plant life you can imagine," he said, growing up various exotic plants behind him, some of which began to make the air smell with their aroma. Jokar destroyed the plants, absorbing them and producing a fruit, which he tossed to the downed Kirgon. "I am nature, even down here," he said, growing a large hard and round fruit behind him, which he then sat down upon. OOC: Father nature. :3 -Jokar

IC: Mero Kiap - Onu-Koro Streets Mero chuckled and took a bite out of the fruit. He watched as Kirgon flung a disk at Jokar's food, knocking it out of his hand. Mero smirked a little at Kirgon's attitude. It was pretty amusing. It was even more amusing when Kirgon's leg was held onto by a vine, and caused him to fall."Haven't seen many Toa of Green around before. Especially down here," he paused looking at Jokar and taking a bite, "What brings you to the cold caves of Onu-Koro?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Talking to Kirgon and Mero: The fruit, oddly, was absorbed into the Toa's head, and he was unfazed by the fruit almost hitting his head. "I was kicked out of Le-Koro for 'disturbing the peace', yeah, I don't get it either. I tried out Ko-Koro, but... no. So I came here, and found that people could actually tolerate me, and enjoyed my jokes and stunts, and my plants," he said, noting the temperature of the cave, it wasn't cold, it was actually a little bit warm. "What's a Ga-Le-Matoran and a Toa like yourself doing down here in the 'cold caves of Onu-Koro '?" Jokar asked, quoting Mero. OOC: G'night guise. -Jokar

IC: Kirgon "Well, I and my friend were searching for a treasure in Le-Wahi. Then he split off in Ko-Wahi, so now I'm in Onu-Koro." Kirgon explained, glaring at the Toa of the Green. "And why would anyone want to listen to you tell jokes? I bet they're as awful as your armor color."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Apologies for how long I was gone-real life was busy.IC: Ziraul emerged from the shadows. "Your lack of skill at interrogation is amazing to me. Letting We're going. If we find him, we get what we need and he dies. If not, we find other leads. You can come. Or not. The latter is what I prefer." With that, Ziraul turned to his allies Divan and Miraul, and the three marched out.---Meeting with Bijackal and Tirax, the team began sweeping the koro.

OOC: No problem. IC: Chronn I never answered Ziraul, walking back to my home/office. It was all those meddlesome pests' fault, I had the criminal, but they wanted to interrogate him. I walked into my office, flopping back into my favorite chair. I was home again, And I was finally getting some sleep. OOC: Anyone have a murder that needs solved? Wake the investigator!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC "Contrived? Contrived!? Contrived my Kohlii stick!" I muttered, walking away from the turaga's hut. "That was one of my most brilliant monologues I have ever done on the spot. And he has the nerve to call it contrived. I really wish I knew how they did that, stand there and without saying anything dice what you say to pieces, making you feel so small and stupid and... " I continued my little rant, only after a moment realizing that Wiremu wasn't even listening. He was in a daze, this silly smile on his face. Apparently the "blessing" of his turaga hadn't fully sunk in yet. "He said 'yes'... " I sighed and shook my head, smiling as I did, deciding to drop my grumblings for the moment and celebrate with my friend. "Yes, yes he did. Did I not tell you I'd convince the old man?" Wiremu blinked at that statement, confused and clearly not agreeing with it. It DID however snap him out of his stupor, so I did achieve the end result. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder, I placed my free hand on my hip and looked out into the distance. "It would seem, my friend, you have a free island pass to anywhere! And I have no-where to be, only exciting places to go... with you! May I suggest Ga-Koro?" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Taipu could not be found in the mines. In fact, the foreman who was in charge hadn't seen him for days. He'd assumed that in fact Whenua or maybe another foreman had given him other orders, but if they were coming to him then he hadn't a clue. As far as he knew, the Onu-Matoran wasn't in the mines. Meanwhile, another group was looking for the same matoran, but this time at home. When they knocked, they got no answer, even when saying his name. His hut was dark, exceptionally dark, no movement... it was strange. Those at the hut had the feeling that something was definitely off.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "Ga-Koro," Wiremu echoed, hardly believing what he was saying. "Uh, yeah... why not?" Joske seemed to understand that Wiremu was in no condition to lead the way, so instead he took the Onu-Matoran by the arm, and took initiative himself. "We'd better make a pit spot at your place first - there's a lot to bring," Joske said. Wiremu, still dazed, followed. The two arrived a few minutes later, and Wiremu excused himself to his room. He took a backpack, the biggest one he could find, and proceeded to stuff it as thoroughly as he could with everything and anything he thought might be necessary in his new life as an adventurer - blankets, rope, cups for water, lightstones, tools, widgets. Wiremu also opened all the stone lids on his desk, and filled another bag with all the machinery fragments that would fit. Lastly, he stuck a hand under his bed, and pulled out the half-dozen disks he had there. Wiremu wasn't practiced in the use of these weapons, but he felt better having them. Perhaps I'll get more skilled with practice, he decided. He stuffed them too into the backpack, which was by now almost as big as Wiremu himself. It weighed a ton. When Wiremu eventually reemerged into the central room of his home, carrying his hefty baggage, Joske's eyebrows shot up. "You'll need all that? I don't think so," the Ta-Matoran declared with a chuckle. "Here, let me help you eliminate some of the less-essentials..."

test2.png

IC: Shohu was starting to get irritated. His impatient side was resurfacing. "ALL RIGHT, ENOUGH OF THIS!" He arranged a few pieces of iron into a shape. "Springs...no, less forceful..more...ok good...a handle...need a chain to wind this.. Or is a flexible band better?" He kept on tweaking the metal. "MATA NUI CURSE IT TO KARZAHNI, GOTTA GET THIS RIGHT!" He shifted the pieces until he could assemble them, then made an outer frame and put it all together. "I call it...THE SHOHAMMER!" It was really a way oversized jackhammer. "If no one in this mine will hear my words...let them hear THIS!" Before Isiak could object, he pushed the lever on top of the contraption, making it pound the ground. A huge noise filled the entire Great Mine. "ANYONE HOME?! TAIPU?!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Death): Hmm...So he's not there. Not much trace of recently made heat in there anyway. He walked away from the hut. The Great Mine? Taipu is...what is he, anyway...A Miner, most likely. The Great Mine would be the best place to look. Entering the mine, a loud noise suddenly came over him. ERG! What the Blast is that noise!?He covered his ears, and continued to move towards the bottom of the mine, looking for two things: One, Taipu, and two, a way to stop that noise.

IC: Kethrye: The murderer will be brought to justice, Kethrye thought, walking down the Onu-Koro streets, awayfrom Chronn's office. He killed two Turaga, and worse; he escaped arrest. Kethrye scowled at the thoughtof the psychopathic killer's escape. I doubt Chronn will give out help for free, simpler to just hunt him downmyself. ---------After a brief walk through the Koro, Kethrye arrived at the entrance to the Le-Koro highway. Le-Koro wouldbe a good place to start. Kethrye thought, starting down the tunnel. Prepare for your demise, murderer, no oneescapes me. Well, apart from the people that DO escape me, Kethrye amended, But trust me, your are not one of them. OOC: Kethrye to Le-Wahi.

IC: Agni nodded at Whenua's advice. That one was relatively obvious to him. But he noted Valria did not mention the name of her captor in her speech. "Turaga, when I first tried finding out what happened to her, she mentioned a name...Telric. Have you any knowledge of him, or where he can be found?"

IC: The Shadow & Invisible The Shadow walked in through the Le-Koro entrance to the Onu-Koro highway."Invisible!" he shouted. "Do it!" "Yes Master." Invisible said, using his sonic powers to dig through the tunnel wall and create a cave. "This," he began, "will be our base of operations. From here, I shall initiate The Plan. It is a good plan. Is it not?" "You have not told me it, Master." "Haven't I? I was sure I had..." The Shadow had a headache. The sound in his head, it hadn't stopped. When will it stop? Never.The sound in his head had stopped, and a voice replied. I must be going insane... Bit late for that, oh shadow-y one. As far as I can tell, you already are."I will tell you it soon. Now, into our base. In fact, you go to Ta-Koro. We need information from there. What are you waiting for? Go!" The plan had to succeed. It couldn't fail. Yes. the voice replied. It can. Invisible followed the tunnel, taking the road to Ta-Koro. He was worrying about his Master's plan, for the first time in 500 years. Perhaps his Master was not the hero he seemed? OOC: Either The Shadow is going insane, or there's something else going on...Invisible to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Shohu had a face like this: -_- "Looks like nobody heard that." He pounded the jackhammer a few more times on the ground. "ANYONE HERE CALLED TAIPU?!" Suddenly, stalactites started to fall from the force of the hammer. "ARGH!" He used his mask power to lift up the jackhammer and swing it overhead, breaking the falling rock...and making much more noise.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: {Purore/\Skakdi/\Commencing A Warped Crusade} Purore side stepped into an intersecting tunnel. Another Matoran patroling? No matter. He waited for the Matoran to pass and then ran down the tunnel farther. He couldn't see a thing, but that would matter in a moment.He arrived where he was going: to the end of a tunnel that was being.... well, tunneled farther. And he got there just when he wanted to be: When everyone was on break. With a manical grin, he pulled out his Pyro Blaster and started toasting the wooden supports.That should work. After melting some mining equipment on the way out, he went back up the tunnel to where his hidden cavern was. He got in to hear the sweet collapse of dirt echoing throughout the area.Oh yes. It was good to be him.

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

IC: "Telric was a Toa of Lightning who passed through here on his way to Kini-Nui. Said he was looking for something, he hasn't come back through this way since." He paused for a second thinking on Telric being the apparent captor. "Then it is I feared, and hoped would never come to pass. Telric has fallen to the ways of the Makuta. I have no knowledge of where he might be. It serves no purpose to be false, for the earth cannot be deceived." He answered. "I am sorry that I do not have anymore information Toa Valria and Agni.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: kk, there are several people/groups looking for Taipu, so I NEED to know: who is investigating the mines, and who is by the hut? this is important information for me so I can adequately help you find him. IC Half an hour later I took a step back and looked over my handiwork. I had managed to reduce Wiremu's backpack to about half of what he had in it initially, but still more than twice I'd myself would EVER take on any trip... even in my full Guard gear I would have carried less! But Wiremu was pretty adamant, and considering this WAS his first real trip outside his Koro, and compromises needed to be made. Possibly the hardest was only taking three disks. "Why only three!?" he had exclaimed to me. "What if we meet up with some wild infected Rahi!?" "Because we need to stay light on our feet in order to avoid them. In the off chance that we might, most Rahi carry two masks at most, so this gives us one disk per mask, plus one in case you miss, more than enough." "But what if we meet more than one!?" It was at this point in the conversation I had put the spares away. "You mean if we are ever outnumbered? Do what any wise matoran would do: Run!" His heartlight stopped at the thought as I chuckled. Beginners. That was a while ago, and he seemed to have calmed down since then, and in fact begun to show signed of excitement as we walked through his Koro for what may be the last time in a while. To help ease his apprehension I agreed to carry a few "extra" things - which really, well... might come in handy. Wiremu walked beside me, a large backpack filled with mostly survival gear, tinkering items, and tools, and three disks for defense. While it looked large, Onu-Matiran were hardy folk, working in their mines all day, so to him I was sure it was nothing. I myself had my satchel bag slung over my shoulder, bouncing off my hip and filled with my essential adventuring gear, personal items, some disks, and Kohlii balls. My staff was attached to my back, and some rope around my chest and waist. Between the two of us we had more than enough... emphasis on more. But it was acceptable, and we were off on our first grand adventure... together! "I just can't believe this!" I said, throwing my hands in the air. "We are finally doing this! I honestly thought it would never happen. So Ga-Koro... village of Turaga Nokama, one of the best Kohlii teams, pristine beaches and untouched beauty, breathtaking waterfalls and meandering rivers... and home to some of the prettiest girls on the island." I elbowed Wiremu. "Not that you would know anything about that. So, any last thoughts or errands to run before we leave? 'Cause I'm ready to bust this joint!"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Wiremu shook his head no. "So am I," he replied with a little smile on his face. He and Joske continued on their way towards the tunnel to Ga-Koro in silence for a few moments. Suddenly, though, Wiremu felt the ecstasy of leaving hit him in earnest - the ramifications of leaving the Koro finally really registered. In happiness, Wiremu whooped loudly enough to echo about the cavern, attracting many queer looks, and then jumped for joy. His backpack pulled him down to earth again off-balance. Wiremu landed on his feet, but was immediately pulled backwards by the weight of his pack. He landed with a thud. Joske chuckled. "See, how are you gonna escape rahi wearing something like that?" he asked the upended Onu-Matoran. "I'll be fine," Wiremu replied stubbornly. He kept up the pouty face for all of five seconds, then his real excitement shone through; he grinned uncontrollably. The little Onu-Matoran had to slip out of his backpack to be able to stand up again, after which point he hoisted it on again. "Let's go," he said. OOC: Joske and Wiremu to Ga-Koro.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC:Fehron used his Elemental Iron on his weapon, creating two sleek, powerful, digging claws. He started digging the tunnel he was in further. It occured to him that the earth was too loose, not packed enough to have always been there. The tunnel must have partially collapsed. Confident that he would eventually reach the other side, he used his Elemental Iron to create a compact drilling vehicle resembling a small pedal-powered cart with an enormous drill in the front and weights in the back to balance it out. A complicated series of gears magnified the pedal power and channeled it to both the wheels and the large drill. Fehron smiled as the machine began boring throught the collapsed dirt.

Edited by Makuta Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: {Purore/\Skakdi/\Haveing A Lovely Time Of Wonderment} Purore poked his head out from his hidden cavern. No one was chasing him with sharp objects? Drat the bad luck. He stepped out and started making his way to a main tunnel. This would be quite fun indeed. Once there, he planted his feet firmly into the ground. He didn't want to end up flying all the way out of Onu-Wahi like last time.He put his Pyro Blaster on the ground and bent over behind it. He held it securly and turned it on 11 (the notch he custom made after '10'[Also the only notch ever used]). He watched as the rock started to melt and flow down the tunnel towards Onu-Koro. It wouldn't destroy but maybe the first hut it came in contact with, but it would certianly be fun to hear the Matoran screaming in panic.Purore picked up his Pyro Blaster and scurried back to his cavern.

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

IC: Agni nodded, his expression a slight frown. "Would you know the direction in which he was going?" he asked, before continuing:"He is now officially a fugitive from justice and I have been put on the case with leave granted by Jaller personally."Agni was hoping to Mata-Nui that Whenua knew where the rogue Toa might have left for. "I want to bring Telric in." the Toa of fire stated firmly.

IC: "I am sorry but when he went missing he was headed in the direction of Kini Nui, that was a long time before Valria and her group came through here. Perhaps you should travel to Po-Wahi, as her team was traveling to find more teammates, then to Ga-Wahi, where I assume they travelled to next." The Turaga replied. "That is all the information I can give you to my knowledge, Toa Agni and Toa Valria." He walked over patting the Toa of Gravity on the hand, trying to comfort the poor confused Valria. "You two will find what you are looking for, just be careful." OOC: Actually I am adding this, one more character in this RP survived the destruction of her team, but he hasn't entered the game yet.