Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Valria)"My name is V-V-Valria." She smiled, she liked the Toa, he seemed interesting and nice and for just meeting her, he seemed to be very caring as well. The other Toa seemed quite strange but Mef said Agni would deal with it.OOC: Mef, I wasn't say that it was actually happening, but I could see her either intentionally or unintentionally attracting a lot of attention.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Mef)Mef smiles as he releases his arm from hers and places his hand on her shoulder."Don't worry, I'm sure the new being doesn't mean any harm." He gently pats her right shoulder and continues to smile, but the crossbow was still in his hand. Sensing her anxiety may start building up again, he leans the crossbow against the rock they were sitting on. He was trying to show her everything was alright, but he had a feeling that it may not...-Mef

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Following Kirgon for some insane reason: "I guess I could use a little fortune in my life," Jokar said, turning around, and locating his hut with his eyes, he spotted his window, and activated his Sanok, pitching the pole towards the window, and effectively hitting his target (even though the pole went through the target and into his hut).-Jokar

IC: Kirgon"Right then. I know a guy in Le-Koro, who has a map to the treasure, which is stored in a temple focused only on protecting the wealth."He explained while walking, calming himself completely. The thought of wealth always had that effect on him."There are six locations in Le-Wahi, each one has a special stone we will need to enter the temple. And..."He turned, looking them both in the eyes, one at a time."You can tell no one of this. The Turaga do not want anyone to know about the temple, they will deny its existence. But my source knows, and he doesn't want the Turaga to learn of his knowledge. So we need to keep this... quiet."He wasn't sure why he was telling them all of this, when he barely knew them. But he had the strangest feeling, like they were both old friends...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Valria)Valria smiled weakly as well, and despite just meeting this new Toa leaned upon against him, she was tired and weak often, but she also felt very comfortable. She still couldn't put a reason why, maybe it was because he seemed so sincere to her? Maybe he just seemed so nice, regardless she was already enjoying her company.OOC: I'm biding my time with Valria's repowering.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: XD time.IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Walking with Kirgon: By all means, Jokar should have been on Kirgon, and punching him in the face, but for some reason, he wasn't... "I'm good with keeping my mouth shut, and I think my powers will be helpful in the jungle-- or rather, the swamp, since that's what it really is," he said.-Jokar

IC: (Mef)The Toa of Earth smiles as Valria leans against him. He looks toward his left as he feels a breeze blowing through the tunnel. Mef quickly takes off his coat and puts it over Valria's shoulders before putting his arm around her.This was a feeling he had never felt before; a feeling of being wanted. He felt on top of Mount Ihu simply being with his fellow Toa and helping her. It made him feel...good.Mef continued to smile as Valria leans against him. Yes, this was the life he wanted to live; not one of being in solitude for years, but of being with people who he could help.OOC: I say we should go ahead through the tunnel if the new being doesn't say anything soon.-Mef

IC (Solia, Ussal stalls): Solia casually hopped on top of the crab's shell, resting her feet on the creatures hips. A nearby taxi salesman noticed them, "That'll be fifty widgets please, for a trip to Le-Koro.""FIFTY? Time for some desperate measures..."She leaned over to the Ussal crab's front, and looked it in the eyes. Activating her Rau, she spoke in a language that was not her own."Take us to Le-Koro my friend. You don't want to be sold away like you have no rights, do you? That's how they think of you. Yes, I know you get good food, but in Le-Wahi it grows naturally."At that, the Rahi bucked, and with the three on it's back, sped out through the village and through the deep dark tunnels of Onu-Wahi.

IC: (Valria)"W...who are you?" She asked, the new guy who was acting like he already knew them. He didn't even state his name, in fact much of his action were very suspicious. She huddled closer to Mef, this stranger worried her, he could have been an agent of Telric, she never knew.OOC: Your character Dralcax has entered very suspiciously and you're character hasn't even said his name. Realistically the characters are wondering who the heck he is.

OOC: Yes, Vezok's Friend's character asked your character's name a few days ago.IC: (Mef)Mef brings Valria closer as she moves closer toward him. With his left hand, he reaches down for his crossbow and aims it toward the new being."Don't worry, I'm sure he isn't against us," whispered the Toa of Earth to his fellow Toa."He asked you a question and she asked you the same question. If you don't answer quickly; expect this arrow to fly toward your chest."Mef didn't mean to scare Valria, but he wanted to show the new being that he meant business. The Toa of Earth rubs Valria's shoulder again as he aims the crossbow toward Fehron's chest.

-Mef Man

IC:The Toa of fire glanced at Valria. She seemed to take kindly to Mef. Very kindly by the looks of it. If the Toa had not been focused on the strange newcomer right now, it would have made him smile. They probably got along because of the similarities in their history.Still, Agni shot Mef a stern look, moving out his hand with the palm facing down. He deemed threatening somebody with a drawn weapon after such a short amount of time unnecessary force."Easy Mef." he said. He turned back to the newcomer. He reached into his leather-satchel and pulled out a flat, round object."Do you see this?" he asked. "This is the ensign of the Ta-Koro guard. And as an officer of the guard, I demand you tell us your name."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Mef)Mef nods as he lowers the crossbow. He still wasn't too sure about the new being, but he did as Agni asked and visibly relaxed. Mef wanted to stand up and talk to the new being face-to-face, but he didn't want to leave Valria alone. He could hear a few beings farther down the tunnel and wasn't sure if they were friendly or not. The last thing he wanted was for the Toa to be hurt even more than she was by any thieves that may show up because he wanted to investigate a possible threat."He's got it under control," says Mef to Valria as he leans the crossbow against the rock once again. He smiles as he pulls Valria closer to him. Not just for protection, but, in case of any danger, he could easily use his Mask of Flight to fly out of the cave with Vakria in his arms.

-Mef Man

IC(Jeni): "Well, Onu-koro, in all it's ugly glory. Welcome!"Here's what the Hermit's Guide to Mata-nui has to say about Onu-koronans.They are well-adapted to darkness, and live in a horrible, horrible place.(See Onu-wahi)."Well...let's go do stuff!"

IC:"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" Weta asked. "You were the one who wanted to come to this ever-dark place, so you must have had some idea". It was a long time since Weta had l;ived in Le-koro, but a little tree-speak would still slip out occasionally.OOC: Open for interaction if anyone wants to meet a toa of air or magnetism.

ppg2.png

IC: Kirgon"We meet my source, get the map, and then head to the first of the locations and grab the first stone. Easy as that."Kirgon explained, not having more than the skeleton of a plan."So first Jungle, then treasure."He started marching off toward the Le-Koro tunnel again, eventually heading into the tunnel.OOC: Kirgon to Le-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Mef)Mef taps his foot on the rock floor impatiently as he waits for the being to simply say his name. The Toa of Earth looks toward Valria as he says, "Would it make you feel better if we moved further down the highway and let the two finish 'chatting?''' Mef wanted to get away from the new being and let Agni talk to him. He also thought that, maybe, Valria would feel better if she didn't have to be so close to the new being.

-Mef Man

IC Jokar - Onu-Koro - Leaving: Jokar followed after the two down the Le-Koro highway, glancing back at his home as he left to visit his old one. "I sure hope nothing goes wrong," he said to himself, jogging to catch up to the other two.OOC: Jokar to Le-Wahi.-Jokar

IC: (Mef)Mef smiles as he rubs Valria's shoulder once more."I'll be back," he whispers to her as be stands up. Mef makes sure to grab his crossbow when he rises. The Toa of Earth's smile turns into a frown as he approaches the new being."And what question is that? That you should join our group?" He made sure not to mention that they were on a hunt; because he wanted to see how the Toa of Iron explained himself about knowing they were on a hunt in the first place. Mef also made sure not to talk loud enough for Valria to hear what he was saying.Mef turns toward Agni and mutters in a near-whisper, "I don't think he should join us. After all, how does he know we are even on a hunt?"

-Mef Man

IC:Agni crossed his arms in front of his chest. His expression was quite indiscernible as Mef came back. The Toa of Earth was quick on his wit. Quick enough to beat Agni to the questions he had been about to ask Fehron himself. He motioned to the Toa of Iron to answer them.

IC: ChronnI sat leaning back in my chair, sleeping as though my life depended on it. I had spent two days with no sleep now, and I was finally getting the rest I deserved. How wonderful it was, and thankfully uninterrupted so far.But things could change in an instant. A good investigator of murder was always ready for whatever happened next. And I, was the best this island had ever seen. And Soon, the whole island would know my name, and when they did. Murderers would learn to fear me, Thedarr Chronn.OOC: Dark C Investigations, now accepted new cases of murder.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The large being looked around himself. A ussal crab with three persons on top was crawling into one of the tunnels. "Hmmmm...." He decided this was one of the more exciting events around here, not that mutch happened here in the first place... Tirokk activated his kakama and moved, at an incredible velocity, towards the same tunnel...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: (Mef)Before Fehron could answer their next question, Mef turns around and looks toward Valria. He smiles at her and winks, trying to show her that everything was alright...for now. He still didn't know the motives of the new being and he still didn't know if he needed to lower the crossbow or not. Something, maybe even Mata-Nui himself, told him to keep the crossbow handy. He was nervous, but he tried not to let it show.But, every time he looked at Valria; so delicate and fragile, it made him feel better. He had never had anthing worth fighting for, except for the Great Spirit of course. But, now, Valria and Agni had showed up in his life and were giving him a new light in the cold and dark recesses of his life.Mef turns back around to Fehron and points the crossbow at his chest once again, his frown returning to his face. "You hear me...talk!"

-Mef Man

OOC: I don't want to sound mean, but I'd rather not have an RPer that drags their feet in responding to our posts, I know people are busy, but the wait has become ridiculous. Also we will be fighting nothing in Po-Koro, except maybe a rahi except Valria is technically a noncombatant at this moment. One more thing I want to get to Po-Koro so I can get the group to Ga-Koro...we'll been in the tunnels for almost three days real time.IC: Valria seemed frustrated as well, she they were supposed to get to Po-Koro and this person was wasting their time and she didn't seen any reason to trust them, especially since he was spying on them, in fact it made her even more nervous and she shivered a bit more, she just wanted to get moving again.

OOC: Agreed. Sorry Makuta, it seems you will be better off finding another player that better matches your pace. You get more out of the game that way, since you won't miss as much and we don't have to wait this long.IC:Agni reached over and firmly placed a hand on Mef's wrist, pushing his arm and the crossbow down, so they didn't point at Fehron anymore. "This is not how we do this, Mef." the Toa of fire warned him. He turned back to the Toa of iron. "I am sorry, but we do not have time to take care of somebody just out for an adventure. There are plenty of others on this island, even in this Koro, out to pursue such endeavours. We, on the other hand...", he moved his arm in a small arc, indicating himself, Mef and Valria, "...have important business to take care of and can not delay. I'm sorry, but you will have to stay here, or find your own way."With that, Agni turned around and walked past Mef, putting a hand on his shoulder, nodding his head at him so they'd get moving, back towards where Valria was waiting.

IC: Moving past the trio on ussal crab, he soon entered a different tunnel, going towards a sound, people having a discussion. His hearing being sharp from dwelling underground for so long. He soon arrived at his destination... Four people, A toa of fire, a toa of iron...OOC: You have probably figured out where this is headed...

IC: (Mef)Mef nods as he walks back to Valria."See 'ya later, then," he calls back to Fehron.Mef smiles as he turns back to Valria. He places his hand on her shoulder as he says, "We're leaving."The Toa of Earth helps her stand back up before putting his right arm around her to help support her.-Mef

IC: (Mef)"My appoligies for popping in unannounced."Mef rolls his eyes as he says,"Not someone else."The Toa of Earth looks toward the new being as he says,"I'm sorry, but we have no time to chat; we have to go." He eases Valria past the new being and continues to walk past him.OOC: No offense, Chief Engineer, but we're kind of in a hurry and we can't RP with anyone else at this time. Unless, the others would like to.

-Mef Man

IC: Kirbati: Onu-Koro:Kirbai gazed at the gruop of beings rushing out of the village. Gee, what's their problem? Kirbati thought to himself. He went into the bar around the corner from his hut and requested a drink via his Suletu. The bartender honored his request and gave him it. Wonder where everyone else wen today? Kirbati wonder at the shortage of people in the bar, which was usually packed.

OOC: Not again, lol.IC: (Mef)"You've got to be kidding me," mutters Mef as he looks toward Agni. He turns back to the new arrival."Look, we just finished explaining to that guy back there that we can't bring him along. And, what do you even think we're doing? We're kind of sick of people listening in on us. Also," he motions to Valria," we need to hurry and get through these tunnels and be at Po-Koro soon so she can rest. Right?" he asks as he turns back to Agni.Mef was pretty mad now. He was getting sick of people popping out of hiding places to ask if they could join them on something they didn't even know about or listened in on them to learn about.-Mef

IC: Kirbati: Onu-Koro:Kirbati emerged from his den, aching for adventure. He steadied himself up, and exited his hut.OOC: Kirbati open for interaction.

IC (Weta):Not far from where Weta was stnding, he saw a Toa of Earth emmerge from his dwelling out into the street, and then into another building. Judging by his appearance, he might have been a local. Maybe he could give a little news of the island, or at least the wahi. Motioning to Jeni, Weta followed the toa and took a seat next to him at the bar."Good morning, friend" he said. "What news is there of Onu-wahi these days. It is a long time since I have visited this place."

ppg2.png