Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zakama"Alright, lets get going, we should try Ta-Koro next, hopefully we can hide there, and if not, back to the repaired village, I can't remeber its name right now," he said as he helped his leader up to his feet, "Those mark bearers and that Toa... he called us fake... Unworthy... I will never forgive him. We will clear our names, and we will bring justice,"Zakama took note of the newcomer and saw, "Uh... We are sorta the trouble,"

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: The disguises have been dropped Gear.IC: "Nah, they're ticked at whatever distraction he used. We WERE imprisoned for going after criminals without asking first. And they don't like us to begin with for causing damage to Ga-Koro while fighting a murderer." I sighed. "Speaking of which, could we all maybe show a bit more restraint next time?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Dalgo was looking at a stalagtite when "The Reaper" attempted to decapitate him. This was definitely a sticky situation someone gave him. He began to wonder if he travelled a bit too much. His face, of course, didn't reflect the random, depressed thoughts zipping around In Dalgo's mind. Instead, he held the obvious exp<b></b>ression one might relate to "Holy Mata Nui, I'm going to die!". Either way, he was incredibly relieved when Kaithas saved him from the curved blade of death. He had closed his eyes and cowered, ready to meet his maker. As the "Swift death" he was expecting didn't come The shivering matoran opened one eye to see Kaithas Heriocally parrying his foe's strike. "GO! I'LL HOLD HIM BACK!"Dalgo ran for his life away from the scene, but turned back when the cries for help to Kaithas indicated the conflict was over. He rushed to his savior, his mind still not having processed what exactly happened."Thankyouforsavingme," The Ta-Matoran bursted, still trembling from the fight.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zakama"Everyone thinks we are deviants, criminals! Just cause we were trying stop a killer, we caused some guys to be destroyed, but the Matoran were luckily, not harmed. But some cool dude said that the Matoran should ban us because of damage that was made during the fight! We protected the Matoran, but they were more concerned about their homes rather than lives! And so we were banished from the village, and since we have been mistaking and assumed as criminals," Zakama said, "We aren't villains, we are trying to protect people!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "And THEN there was the entire incident with the people that were trying to take Toa powers and give them to Skakdi. Oh, and the fact that the police promised not to take our masks and one did, submitting me to ... that... again." I turned to the Matoran as well as I could. "No problem." Turning back to the Onu-Toa I shook my head. "Thank you, but we'll take our chances with exile. We built a town up in Ko we'll go to."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zakama"As much as the effort is appreciated, it won't help us by much. It would take more than a good word to one Koro to help us out now," Zakama"Thanks for the offer though,"

IC: Zakama"If you want to, you can, the gesture was nice," Zakama said as he saluted the Toa off, "Lets go get ya to a doctor Kaithas,"

IC: "Depends on your definition. Yes, we are criminals for escaping confinement. No, that confinement wasn't warranted. And if I had just destroyed a hut while saving your life, that qualifies us as criminals it seems." I shrugged. "Zakama, I don't know where we're gonna find one that will tend to wanted Toa."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Dalgo's opinion was swayed by Kaithas's response. This was a rather strange situation. Dalgo just watched the rest of the conversation, unsure of what to say.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Bulik, we need you to post as Quoribay, Ferron launched an attack his way.IC: Whorok"Good luck, I suppose" Whorok mumbled as he watched the Maasi leave.
OOC: Ah! I completely forgot that! Thanks for reminding me. I guess from now we will just be waiting for Frost Dragon's reply :notsure: .IC:Ferron's throw was impeded by the stone counter Quoribay was hiding behind, and it just chipped at the stone with a deep clang.

IC: KrellI turned at the sound of the voice, and then a crystalline bottle shattered against my shoulder armor, splashing its contents over the rusted metal. "What in the..?"I frowed, and covered my face as Ferron's weapon sent chunks of rock flying. Not wanting anything else thrown at me, I snapped my fingers, and twin balls of light sucking fire appeared directly infront of me. I then sent them shooting off towards where the Matoran was, atleast where the bottle had come from.I just had to worry about the Toa of Magnetism, who was somewhere around here. I had felt the fireball impact, but I didn't know where or how bad it had been.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:The fireballs dispersed as they collided with the stone, some flames licking at Quoribay's fingers, which he franticly pulled back. He crawled along the space, Grabbing a plate, which he flung at Where he assumed the fireballs came from like a frisbee. He then ducked down again, and grabbed some mahi meat that was about to be served before the fight occured. Tastes like Taku, he thought as he slowly chewed some of it.

IC: Ferron"I took care of the Toa of Magnetism, by the way" Ferron said and jerked his thumb in the direction of where he'd chained Sideways to the floor. "Just be wary of the trigger-happy Vortixx and we'll be fine"He used his power and summoned his weapon back into his hand."So, wanna do this together?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ferron"Wait, what?" Ferron wondered as his target vanished.Ferron turned to see the staff swung at him, too quick to dodge.Which wasn't necessary anyway as it went right through him, Ferron not feeling a thing."Of course, that Toa had a Mahiki, he's using it to confuse me"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: FerronFerron was still keeping his metal senses on alert, as he wanted every advantage he could use right now.It proved particularly useful when he sensed his own weapon flying at him, and he quickly avoided it, the flail slamming into the wall."Guess I'm doing this the old fashioned way" Ferron thought as he dispersed the metal coating around his mechanical hand.He turned to the Toa of Magnetism who apparently wasn't very hindered by his restraints.Ferron cracked his knuckles as he steadily moved towards Sideways.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: FerronFerron side-stepped slightly, and grabbed the flail by the chain as it swooped past, he then absorbed it, finally robbing his opponent of the weapon."It has quite a few perks being able to do more with metal than just throw it around" Ferron said with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: KrellIt seems, Mr. Magnetism is back, I thought dryly as Sideways got back up, the metal chains around him popping from the magnetic force. Well, no matter.While Ferron had him distracted, I focused on my power, and a halo of dark energy built up around my guantlet. I flexed as the energy continued to build up, waiting for the right moment... Now! Raising my arm, I unleashed the elemental power in a jet of flame shooting out towards the Toa of Magnetism.We couldn't afford to stay here and fight, we had to get out.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Quoribay looked up from his cover to see Krell's back to him. He made a running leap onto the bar counter, and then to Krell, bringing both dirks down at Krell's back and letting gravity do the rest.

Edited by Bulik

IC:But Quoribay saw the block coming and grasped the edge of the shield, using his arms and previous momentum to do a frontflip, at the end of which, his dirks were going towards Krell's shoulders.

IC: FerronFerron took advantage of the distraction Krell's attack created,and followed behind it towards Sideways, its light-sucking properties hopefully secluding him.OOC: going to bed now, see ya

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Sideways:His shield was temporally jarred in his hands as it blocked the elemental attack from him, and he could hear the other one sneaking up behind him, quickly spinning around and letting go of the sword, spinning it in place with his hand with his powers, increasing the speed of the the twin weapons, and bringing it down on Ferron, hoping the Toa couldn't create enough Iron to stop the windmill of blades.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC:But Quoribay was falling, so Krell's strike missed. Instead, Quoribay landed on his hands, which he used to spring him in a swirling two-feeted kick at krell's torso in one quick motion.